PDA

View Full Version : Can "beautiful women" be trusted?

CherChezLaMarauder
08-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Me & my homeboy were having a discussion about this, saying that being involved with a very good looking woman (by popular opinion) spells trouble. And of course a couple of women jumped in the conversation disagreeing with our assessment. I've already said my peace to these people, but I would like to put out a survey amongst Wutang-corp.com members to shed some light on past experiences and opinions. If I knew how to put up a poll I would.

CherChezLaMarauder
08-11-2006, 04:28 PM
And of course I fail to realize that the age bracket of the majority of you fuckers fall between 16 to 25 which will result in alot of bitterness. But there are a couple of old farts sprinkled around this forum so drop it like its hot.

Razorsharp
08-11-2006, 04:30 PM
hmmm.... i guess i could say they cant be trusted... because if they are fed up... or jus bored with you... they can easily get someone else, with a flick of their hand thru their hair... nahmean?? but some friends i know have beautiful g/f's and they still stickin around... jus gotta see how long that lasts

Visionz
08-11-2006, 04:32 PM
In a serious long-term relationship, I'd say its probably not built to last. Have your fun and be done w/ 'em.

Razorsharp
08-11-2006, 04:34 PM
In a serious long-term relationship, I'd say its probably not built to last. Have your fun and be done w/ 'em.

Stick -N- Muve

or

Ex Girl To The Next Girl.... NEXT!!

Prolifical ENG
08-11-2006, 04:43 PM
*bumps bell biv devoe - poison*

CherChezLaMarauder
08-11-2006, 04:48 PM
what you need to keep her forever & ever, out of a 10 meaning a dime piece:

1-5 = good personality
6-7 = take her out once a week
8-9 = pay my bills fucker
10+ = "work?"

Its Big Lu baby
08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
yo
women
cant be trusted
period.

Visionz
08-11-2006, 04:53 PM
not true^, just true for most uv 'em

Razorsharp
08-11-2006, 04:55 PM
*bumps bell biv devoe - poison*

*bumps as well* that song is awesome... i love that era of music :yes:

cap
08-11-2006, 05:33 PM
i can truly say my girlfriend falls among that category of beautiful women.
and she can be trusted...

TAURO
08-11-2006, 05:35 PM
The trick is to find a girl thats unaware of her own beauty. They do exist.

Razorsharp
08-11-2006, 05:35 PM
good stuff FAM... and good luck

$inista
08-11-2006, 05:46 PM
thats a hard one bro seems these dayz people in general cant be trusted nah mean I think location play a part as well, so as for the tristate area I would say 40\60 split 40% can be trusted maybe even less & 60% are definately dogging it,............................its all a fucking game doe 4real

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-11-2006, 06:31 PM
No, marauder1 can not be trusted

Kriszy Substance
08-11-2006, 09:33 PM
lol @ ben...If a woman does not have honor and loyalty then I might not call her beautiful. Trust is almost always bound to be broken though...I think. Many things can be put back together again...humpty dumpty.

Razorsharp
08-11-2006, 09:55 PM
lol @ ben...If a woman does not have honor and loyalty then I might not call her beautiful. Trust is almost always bound to be broken though...I think. Many things can be put back together again...humpty dumpty.

good point

DO THE Digital Underground says ---> Do the HUMPTY HUMP!!!

CHRONZ
08-12-2006, 01:35 AM
if yo dont pay shit loads of money on shit and flowers for em, they go crasy man...

THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED !

snapple
08-12-2006, 02:11 AM
nobody can be trusted....its a cold world

CHRONZ
08-12-2006, 02:34 AM
you can trust in good homies, and weed...

tekunique
08-12-2006, 04:01 AM
that aint the point.. its up to the individual to trust someone or not.. if you got burned cuz you gave your trust, its no ones fault but yours. no matter if you didnt do anything wrong, youre the only person that can give trust, so just accept that you misjudged. remember, no matter how much advices you get, at the end of the day you yourself is the one whos making the decisions.

urban_angel
08-12-2006, 04:20 AM
Yes, I can be trusted :yes:

p

Frontal Lobotomy
08-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Man, people can't be trusted full-stop. Why should that bother you if the lady is fit? If you get to play slip and slide then its all good, heh.

JASPER
08-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Could you be trusted with a beautiful woman...

JackTrippa718JR
08-12-2006, 10:11 AM
I think so. My girlfriend is a perfect 10 and I never trusted anyone as much as I trust her.

ShaDynasty
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
The trick is to find a girl thats unaware of her own beauty. They do exist.

lol
thats my girlfriend, she coulda fucked a million other guys by now im sure
i can trust her, but who knows what the future holds
everyone is gonna do sumthin fucked up, its the human condition
i dont think we should be bitchin about beautiful women you cant trust
because men are like 10 time more untrustworthy

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Of course we can be trusted...

The ones to watch are the ones who are not so physcially attractive.

They know that it doesn't take good looks to pull a man...any woman who is good in bed can pull a man. And If that woman is smart and good in bed then trust that she will get what ever it is she wants.

Good looks are just a bonus for that kinda woman.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:05 PM
What is your defintion of Beautiful?

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I was talking about physical attractiveness. That differs from person to person.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 07:13 PM
I was talking about physical attractiveness. That differs from person to person.

THank you but i was asking the thread starter. The thread is titled....'can beautiful women be trusted?'....not 'can physically attractive women be trusted?'

but thank you for your random nonsense anyway.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 07:16 PM
fuck you ed, youz a bitch

INF
08-12-2006, 07:28 PM
It aint about trust in the female, its about everybody wantin ur chick. Thats why you gotta do em right but also realize there is always a bigger fish and time is endless.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-12-2006, 07:46 PM

word! thats how I feel

forgiving is easy but without being faithful there is too much lack of respect

Marc051
08-12-2006, 11:27 PM
It aint about trust in the female, its about everybody wantin ur chick. Thats why you gotta do em right but also realize there is always a bigger fish and time is endless.

word. that's the problem, your chick cannot resist the temptation and falls into at trap....it all boils down to morals...if your girl has them you have nothing to worry about.

mashqauck
08-13-2006, 03:54 AM
never trust anyone unless they look like me and have a can of gas and a torched blunt

ShaDynasty
08-13-2006, 04:03 AM
how long were you banned for??

mashqauck
08-13-2006, 04:06 AM
shit like 10 days but then my friend got banned on my comp so I couldn't log in for like a month

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 03:09 AM
i dont even trust my own mom's

mashqauck
08-14-2006, 03:12 AM
damn you should get just one mom and try trusting her

two moms or more is just too hard

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 03:22 AM
i was talkin bout my step mom as well man.....but i dont even trust myself most of the time - trust no one. best phrase i ever learnt.

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Yes b/c looks don't matter...............it's inside that matters.............

JASPER
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Ah man, I thought you hit it...

tekunique
08-14-2006, 11:32 AM
my gf is one of very few ppl i trust. and yeah shes a dime.

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
not when your beautiful.

Ok, well I can be trusted so that means I'm ugly?

**tread lightly man**

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 11:47 AM
maam let us again refeer back to me telling you things in the secret of pm and you threatening to post them on here.
so my dear, can you be trust?

Yes I can..............I was angry and u called me out........AND I didn't........

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 11:54 AM
but thats because it was squashed, had we kept arguing eventually i think you would have delved into your pm archives and posted the stuff.
i mean i wouldnt have cared but its just the principal. even if your mad, if i can trust you i should be able to trust you when your angry at me.. not correct?

True..........but u called me out.............

SHRAP
08-14-2006, 11:55 AM
fuckin bitches cant be trusted period

"you trust no trust no fuckin bitch/cuz if u trust a fuckin bitch youll be in a ditch"

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Well damn.........why we gotta bitches???????

Jeru
08-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Well damn.........why we gotta bitches???????
Maybe he meant women actin like bitches

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2006, 11:59 AM
i did not! but even if though what if you had called me out and ii threatened to post some of the stuff you told me, that im assuming isnt public knowledge, youd have a lack of trust wit me wouldnt you? even if i didnt post it, even if i just threatened to.

OK ok true.............but u can trust me now.........LOL

Jesus Christ
08-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Can women be trusted?

FUCK NO.

She'll fuck your best friend if turn your back for a second.

That's why you gotta stretch arm strong these hoes.

Let bitch out past her cerfew, pretty soon she'll be trying to use the restroom without your permission.

TRUE STORY:

I was four.....teen, I was still a virgin. I had this bitch that I was in love with but she dumped me for trying to take our relationship slow. Anyways we were at camp, and I walked around the corner to catch her making out with this ugly rat mother fucker.

Then I realized, Bitches don't want a man to take it slow, read her poetry and tell her she's cute.

They want an asshole that'll grab her by her nappy wig and say suck that cock you stink bitch. They want a guy to choke her out with his dick.

So back to the rat, he was dicking my girl down in the dorm room next to mine. I Mean we were only four..........teen.

The emtional scars tore my body and mind apart. I regressed into a feral state. I went back to the lab and re-evaluated the situation and came back a fucking PIMP.

Now I see this bitch and laugh cuz I can see it her eyes. The way she looks at me and wishes she could touch my peepee. Stupid Bitch.

BRONZBODY
08-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Stick -N- Muve

or

Ex Girl To The Next Girl.... NEXT!!thats why i fuck fat chicks!!!!

IrOnMaN
08-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Can women be trusted?

FUCK NO.

She'll fuck your best friend if turn your back for a second.

That's why you gotta stretch arm strong these hoes.

Let bitch out past her cerfew, pretty soon she'll be trying to use the restroom without your permission.

TRUE STORY:

I was four.....teen, I was still a virgin. I had this bitch that I was in love with but she dumped me for trying to take our relationship slow. Anyways we were at camp, and I walked around the corner to catch her making out with this ugly rat mother fucker.

Then I realized, Bitches don't want a man to take it slow, read her poetry and tell her she's cute.

They want an asshole that'll grab her by her nappy wig and say suck that cock you stink bitch. They want a guy to choke her out with his dick.

So back to the rat, he was dicking my girl down in the dorm room next to mine. I Mean we were only four..........teen.

The emtional scars tore my body and mind apart. I regressed into a feral state. I went back to the lab and re-evaluated the situation and came back a fucking PIMP.

Now I see this bitch and laugh cuz I can see it her eyes. The way she looks at me and wishes she could touch my peepee. Stupid Bitch.

OMG!! Are you serious?

"They are to many hoes and not enough work" -by Dj Quik