PDA

View Full Version : Galloway for Prime Minister

Muslimah
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

This should be compulsory viewing!

Prince Rai
08-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Galloway is an alright guy, just i feel that he does things and says things to boost his ratings in the media.

As PM he wont be good, there is more than just international views that need to be explained, there are more issues within the UK etc, and i doubt Galloway can handle all these issues.

Would any leader with credibility go to the BB House??

Frontal Lobotomy
08-12-2006, 06:07 AM
The man's an idiot. I'm all for having more left wing politicians in government but, as Princerai pointed out, he's had a stint in reality TV. Its kinda hard to take him seriously now, and this is a guy that's smoked cigars with Castro.

Kong
08-12-2006, 07:12 AM
i don't think him being in big brother is a problem, he was pretty respectful in there looking at how the rest get down in there. But i'd like to see it cos i just want to see something different.

I don't get why people are worried about who are next leader is in my view its not hard to not do worse.

yo musilmah you used to use methical? peace!

Muslimah
08-12-2006, 08:19 PM
haha yeah, i used to be on methical.

But back to the topic, who cares if he went on BB? At least he had the guts to be recorded 24/7. Most MP's would run in fear. He put himself all out on the line, what you see is what you get.

He is one of the very few MP's in the world today who speaks from his very being. The passion he has in that interview is breath taking. He is exactly what the world needs.

And I like him even better now that i know he smoked cigars with castro haha!

Peace