PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

Knok-A-Fella
07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
what do u think bout this

personally i think its disgusting and unatural

Just thought id get ur points on it

and no i aint no faggot sayin this because i am insecure about my sexuality for all you dumb fukers out there hu were gonna say that

So wots ur take on this shit

Bless ,1

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 01:23 PM
I think, no. I KNOW it's just as natural as being tall or short, or fat of thin.
So what they like the same sex. Who cares. Let them. Do they bother you? No. Does it cost you money? No. Does it hurt you? No.
So why think it's just a dumb unnatural thing?
Those people are born that way, and that's ok, just as natural as being heterosexual.

And no, i'm not gay, i'm just saying.

But that's just what i think.

Knok-A-Fella
07-08-2005, 01:27 PM
i just think that its unatural
just like how u think its normal

has it been proven that homosexuals are born that way
i aint bein sarcastic i just wanted to know cos i heard that it was genetics then i heard that it was a sympton

i just dont no

Bless ,1

sakk
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
i think gorgeous women are better than any drug
as far as gay goes, gay people dont bother me, but i still make fun of them
i wish i had a gay friend so i could rip on them all the time
id be like ha ha you fag but it would be a joke

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Well, i'm not sure tho, i thought they were born that way...i don't really see how else some-one can start liking the same sex you know.
But maybe they aren't born like that, who knows. There should be a decent research done or something.
But either way, i just let m be, they don't bother me. I was actually thinking of visiting a gay bar in my home town, just for the fun of it! :p
But hey, i live in Holland, the most gay-tollerant country there is, so that's prolly why i think this way.

iNtell3kT
07-08-2005, 01:34 PM
its fuckin gay

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
You are not born Gay get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit

check two
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I think they are born that way. I don't see why people would 'turn' gay just so they can be ridiculed and degraded by people? That doesn't make any sense. lol Some people keep saying that it's not natural. But how many things do we do in this world that are natural? Is taking prescription drugs natural? Are TV's natural? Are computers natural? And some bible pushers quote things from the bible. Some of these people are the same people that go into wars and kill others though? I thought there was something in the bible about not killing? lol

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
You are not born Gay get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit
Yeah, but then...how else do people get gay? Just like catching the common cold?
Or when they are young and see it in like a magazine and wanna be like that too?

Origin™
07-08-2005, 01:40 PM
it is just disgusting. i dont care what any one's opinions on this matter are. call me homophobic or what ever, god damn right i am. god aint made man, too plug another mans ass, something seriously wrong with this shit, these gays are just weird mother fuckers.

check two
07-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Females can be gay too. lol You don't catch it like the cold? What kind of a question was that. lol

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but then...how else do people get gay? Just like catching the common cold?
Or when they are young and see it in like a magazine and wanna be like that too?
When you are a baby you dont have feelings for either sex meaning that you are neither Heterosexual or Homosexual. it is a choice you make or are forced to make as you grow up.

WARPATH
07-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Some people are born gay, some people aren't born gay and become gay, those are the kind that are sick. God made some men and women that are born with both male and female feelings inside them, those are the naturaly gay ones that were made sacred. Just my opinion.

stayshigh
I know where your coming from, I'm not down with 2 dudes getting down and have the usual double standard when it comes to 2 girls. I just feel that 2 guys are gross but unfortuneatly it isn't unnatural. Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

Peace.

Origin™
my view's on female homosexuality are completely different too my view's on males. hahaha,

Inspectah_Dirk
No i know you don't catch "gay" like a cold. But i was just saying...how else would someone else get gay if he wasn't born that way.
I think it's just a little flaw in someone's genetics. And i don't believe in a thing like "god" so that doesn't have anything to do with it.

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:44 PM
I think they are born that way. I don't see why people would 'turn' gay just so they can be ridiculed and degraded by people? That doesn't make any sense. lol Some people keep saying that it's not natural. But how many things do we do in this world that are natural? Is taking prescription drugs natural? Are TV's natural? Are computers natural? And some bible pushers quote things from the bible. Some of these people are the same people that go into wars and kill others though? I thought there was something in the bible about not killing? lol
bad examples we are talking about ppl not computers

Bone Collecta
No i know you don't catch "gay" like a cold. But i was just saying...how else would someone else get gay if he wasn't born that way.
I think it's just a little flaw in someone's genetics. And i don't believe in a thing like "god" so that doesn't have anything to do with it.
read what i said fool

Mark
Of course gays are born gay. It's something in their brains. It's fucked up to say, but their is something just is wrong in their brains. It's not natural, 'cause you can't make kids with the same sex.

And I don't have problems with gays. I don't really care. I don't like kissing guys and the streets and all, I hate that. But I don't have gays. I used to hate that shit, but damn, why? They are humans like all of us and we have to respect eachother.

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:45 PM
doesnt matter if you believe or not if thats the fact then u cant do shit about it

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 01:46 PM
When you are a baby you dont have feelings for either sex meaning that you are neither Heterosexual or Homosexual. it is a choice you make or are forced to make as you grow up.
When you're a baby you don't have any feeling concerning sex. But my guess is that it's in there from birth. You only start to realise it when you get older, just like when we started realising we like girls when we got older. We didn't know that either when we were young.

Origin™
i dont really have a problem with "males" being gay, as long as they keep that shit too them selfs and stay the fuck away from me, i aint going too go out of my way too beat them down or some shit, if that shit makes them happy, then fair enough, but stay away from the T1 with that shit, thas just some dodgy shit, but i still think that shits wrong. damn

check two
lol It doesn't matter what people are talking about, it ties in together. It just gets annoying though when some people quote a bunch of stuff from the bible, when they talk about certain things. Nobody even knows if the whole bible is true or not, or if any of it is true.

Origin™
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
simple fact is man, men where created to eat, sleep and shit, fuck women, have babys, and so on and on.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Meh, i stop discussing here. I respect everybody's opinion bout this matter. I just still think they are born gay. And i can keep going on by defending that statement, but i don't feel like it. I do that shit too often already in real life.

Analyze
07-08-2005, 01:49 PM
First WE are not born gay, thats like someone saying their born racist. Second, the shit is unnatural and sicking. Third, it was consider a sickness until the mid-eighties when those bastards start saying it was an "alternative lifestyle" get the fuck outta here. I know what people are gonna say I had this arugement many time(I fuck up and join the army - stay in school) society doesnt drive whats normal and abnormal. To me being gay is on the same level as a pedophile. Sick bastards

Wu Forever

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:50 PM
First WE are not born gay, thats like someone saying their born racist. Second, the shit is unnatural and sicking. Third, it was consider a sickness until the mid-eighties when those bastards start saying it was an "alternative lifestyle" get the fuck outta here. I know what people are gonna say I had this arugement many time(I fuck up and join the army - stay in school) society doesnt drive whats normal and abnormal. To me being gay is on the same level as a pedophile. Sick bastards

Wu Forever
true story

Origin™
07-08-2005, 01:51 PM
hahaha analyz, gotta agree

Mark
07-08-2005, 01:52 PM
^Bullshit. Raping a kid is something totally different than having sex with somebody from the same sex that also want sex. You can't compare this shit.

But I also stop posting in this thread :)

check two
07-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Some people are bonkers.

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:53 PM
^Bullshit. Raping a kid is something totally different than having sex with somebody from the same sex that also want sex. You can't compare this shit.

But I also stop posting in this thread :)
if you allow gays to be married whats to stop ppl from saying they want to marry their pets? they born to be attracted to animals? lol bullshit man

check two
07-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I think stupid people should be restricted from marrying, not gays. At least half of all marriages in the US end up in divorce within two years.

THE W
07-08-2005, 01:58 PM
how does a man learn through life experience to get a hardon for a guy?

and i have no problem with gays, but you try to hit on me and i'll kick your fuckin ass!

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 01:59 PM
so what? y should we deny ppl who want to marry their animals? do they not have right too? lol

TUCO
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/thumbsup.jpg

PEACE

Bone Collecta
how does a man learn through life experience to get a hardon for a guy?
how is a man born with a hard on for a guy

THE W
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM
its a birth defect like being born with down syndrome.

check two
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Some people have too much hostility in them.

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
i have no hostility, its common sense

ColombianMami
07-08-2005, 02:06 PM
i dont have a problem wit homosexuals...unless they try to hit on me...then, it becomes a problem

check two
07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I never even said your name, but thanks for clearing things up. lol

stayshigh
07-08-2005, 02:16 PM
I know where your coming from, I'm not down with 2 dudes getting down and have the usual double standard when it comes to 2 girls. I just feel that 2 guys are gross but unfortuneatly it isn't unnatural. Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

Peace.

pablobaluba
07-08-2005, 02:19 PM
bad....i'm against them

THE W
07-08-2005, 02:24 PM

Peace.
i dont doubt it

stayshigh
07-08-2005, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't like to be hit on by a gay guy,but my biggest beef with gay men is the fucking voice change. You know what I'm talking about , one day their in the closet talking and acting normal and the next day their out of the closet and talking and acting like vanity fucking smurf!
http://bluebuddies.com/help/jpg/Vanity_Smurf.jpg
It's just ridiculous

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 02:30 PM
shit is fake. they put it on to be more "gay"

check two
07-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I was curious about how their voice changes like that though with a bunch of gay guys?

Origin™
07-08-2005, 02:39 PM
there voice changes like that, because they got a man ripping they ass holes too bits all day, you be squeaking like a mother fucker if that shit be happening too you lmao

Bone Collecta
07-08-2005, 02:40 PM
it doesnt they change it lol. ITS FAKE

Analyze
07-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Another thing about gay guys not only are they gay but they fuckin run around with sparklers letting the world know their sexual tendecies. They also force their views on younger people trying to get them to sympathize with their cause. One last thing to think about them bastards adoption - I must say single mothers do hold shit down in the family structure acting as both mom & dad, BUT gays raising children is like shit the worst thing you could do to a kid. Imagine walking in on your "parents" and you dad is getting rammed from the back, I wouldnt talk to "bitch" ever again, shit I wouldnt even be scared of his bitch ass again, when my mom said that she was gonna tell my dad I instantly stop what I was doing and begged for her not to. To sum up my whole post gays are sick and I dont beleive in gay rights I believe in human rights but gays fuckin sick, Peace

Definitive X
07-08-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm not gay...but I have an opinion as well...

When I was a kid, I was taught by other kids that gays were basically bad people, that they were all weird and born to be laughed at...then, right before my bar mitzvah, I got a reality check: my uncle told me that he was gay.

Time to bash stereotypes:
1) All homosexual men are pedophiles---THIS IS NOT TRUE! My uncle has never molested me or harmed me or come on to me...neither has his partner of over twenty years...
2) All gay men are flamboyant or effeminate---ALSO NOT TRUE! If you met my uncle, and talked with him for twenty minutes, without any knowledge of his sexual orientation, you would not know that he was gay...

Just something for y'all to think about...

PEACE

Knok-A-Fella
07-09-2005, 04:55 AM
there voice changes like that, because they got a man ripping they ass holes too bits all day, you be squeaking like a mother fucker if that shit be happening too you lmao
LOL
this fukin dude is crakin me up
we share the exact same opinions, except i hate em, dont care wot any1 says, i just dont like them at all, been brought up to think that its a wrong act of nature and man was born to reproduce, but faggots, the shits not right

it is just disgusting. i dont care what any one's opinions on this matter are. call me homophobic or what ever, god damn right i am. god aint made man, too plug another mans ass, something seriously wrong with this shit, these gays are just weird mother fuckers.
A man with same views
and lives quite close to me aswell

Bless, 1

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 05:57 AM
If they aint round me im straight. But personally I think theres something wrong with guys they holla at other guys but thats them you know?

Big Bad Man
07-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Homos are weak minded people who are rejects to men (mates) and women (sexually). They go against the grain of life with other like minded weirdos. Lesbos are the same. Bi bitches I can dig coz Ima man. So 2 girls playin wit each other is fine wit me. Women should feel the same wit men. But coz they have similar mindstates in terms of how they think and what they like, they can accept homos better.

Homos are tryna force that shit on the public more n more these days so I agree wit the dude above. But that is only allowed to exist in areas where the men with families of their own are pussies n let it happen.

In my home town, I can only think of 2 homos. They both been tortured n beaten on badly n nobody has any sympathy for them at all.

Honestly. From the bottom of my heart I dont value homos are humans. They are not even animals. Therefore, If they all got wiped out tomorrow not only would I not give a fuck, Id prolly be a happy man.

Im not homophobic though. I dont feel uneasy around em or fear them, hence the definition doesnt relate to me. I just hate them n find them disgusting. So does my religion. And all my personal philosphies n beliefs in life so there ya go.

I also add that any1 who backs up homos has potential to be a bit bent.

TUCO
07-09-2005, 08:14 AM
but before u guys get too hyped up....just remember:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/thumbsup.jpg

PEACE

JASPER
07-09-2005, 08:16 AM
A friend of mine is homosexual. If I didn't know I wouldn't have noticed.

check two
07-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Some people should educate themselves more.

Triple B
07-09-2005, 12:52 PM
thinking in terms of good and bad only narrows the possibilities beyond these 2 words.

JASPER
07-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Some people should educate themselves more.I know who..

akira kurosawa
07-09-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm seeing a lot of "oh, they're born that way." Do some fuckin' reseach man 'cause that's a crock of shit right there. There is no such thing as "The Gay Gene." That's not my opinion, that's scientific fact. People swap over their sexuality like chess moves. There's millions of people who have once been gay and are now straight. There are people who were once straight but are now gay. If they were born gay that would not be possible.

Think man, just think.

Knok-A-Fella
07-10-2005, 06:55 AM
i agree whole heartedly with big bad man

Bless, 1

cd
07-10-2005, 07:37 AM
LOL....the most entertaining thing about this forum is the fact that most of the people on it are absolutely ignorant about just about everything. Homosexuality is actually natural if you understand the real meaning of the word. It is also prevelant accross the board in the animal kingdom. Bc it is genetic. That's a "scientific fact." It was also prevelant and widely accepted in older cultures. One example is, read the Hagakure...it's mentionaed nonchalantly like it is normal.

Now like just about everyone else, the thought of two men even kissing pretty much disgusts me, but lesbians are a good thing and fun to play with although most of you on here will never really know about that.....lol. Which also shows that most of your views are just what society at the time is telling you. Bc if we were in the Roman Empire of old Japan, or if society was more accepting, most of you would be sucking a cock right now anyway. So you don't have to like it, but just let them live. They're not hurting anyone, so there's no reason to get so mad and disgusted at them.....Unless you got those thoughts creeping in your head and you don't know how to stop them. and it's upsetting you.....ha

Knok-A-Fella
07-10-2005, 07:49 AM
people have a right to there opinion just because it doesnt relate to your acceptance of it does not make people ignorant

and i meant human homosexuality so will people STOP TALKIN ABOUT ANIMALS

its fukin BEASTIALITY
fukin sik

Bless, 1

Vegan
07-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Women having sex with one another = hot.
Men = yuk.

However, as a whole, I really do not care who a person takes an interest in. I do not feel it is right to infringe on ones rights when it comes to their sexuality. Of course if the whole human race turned gay, we'd be doomed.

cd
07-10-2005, 08:00 AM
people have a right to there opinion just because it doesnt relate to your acceptance of it does not make people ignorant

and i meant human homosexuality so will people STOP TALKIN ABOUT ANIMALS

its fukin BEASTIALITY
fukin sik

Bless, 1
yep, thanks for proving my point, ah this place is so entertainiing at times....

mauzip
07-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Damn, there are some stupid and ignorant motherfuckers on here.

Someone that is gay doesn't choose to be gay. It's the way they are born. Mother Nature made human beings to fall for the opposite sex, but also Mother Nature makes mistakes sometimes. Just like people with the down-syndrome or people who are born with 9 fingers, gays can't help it they're gay. So stop hating on gay people.

Not every homosexual is a flaming one. I don't like those either. Those are also the ones that are an obstacle for the acceptance of homosexuality all over the world.

PolitiC
07-10-2005, 08:25 AM
as long as they stay away from me its all good

mauzip
07-10-2005, 08:33 AM
as long as they stay away from me its all good
Does it bother you if a gay person stands next to you? What do you care if he's not hitting on you?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-10-2005, 08:46 AM
yeah, this thread is kind of stupid, if they don't do any harm why do all these fools care. whats with the double standard, lesbians n shit. personally i rekon as long as they don't bother me then why should i hate on em.

mauzip
07-10-2005, 08:52 AM
whats with the double standard, lesbians n shit.
No shit... 95% of these homophobes watches lesbian porn =:X

PolitiC
07-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Does it bother you if a gay person stands next to you? What do you care if he's not hitting on you?thats what i was going for as long nobodys tryna hit on me i have no problem

Knok-A-Fella
07-10-2005, 09:11 AM
if someone hates homosexuals let them hate the fukers thats there choice to hate them
if someone is cool with the idea let them b that way

will every1 stop tryna change peoples minds
it aint gonna work
people feel the way they feel for a reason

Bless, 1

iNtell3kT
07-10-2005, 09:12 AM
if someone hates homosexuals let them hate the fukers thats there choice to hate them
if someone is cool with the idea let them b that way

will every1 stop tryna change peoples minds
it aint gonna work
people feel the way they feel for a reason

Bless, 1
jesus christ peopel cant we just have World Peace for a second..JUST FOR ONE?!?!?

lol, man it slike asking that of the world..these fuck faces wont stop

TUCO
07-10-2005, 09:36 AM
jesus christ peopel cant we just have World Peace for a second..JUST FOR ONE?!?!?

lol, man it slike asking that of the world..these fuck faces wont stop
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/ugay.jpg

peace

PolitiC
07-10-2005, 09:37 AM
hahaha

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 10:14 AM
No shit... 95% of these homophobes watches lesbian porn =:X1 - Im no a homophobe. Definition is wack and may apply to some but I just hate the fuckers like I hate enemies.

2 - Ill watch 2 women playin with each other no doubt. Ima man so the other species doesnt bother me. If we talkin lesbians however, as in pure lesbos who find guys disgusting then stick them in a gas chamber with the homos. Bi bitches I can put up with. Why is it double standards when its women? Diff If I was a woman.

God gave men teh penis n baws to fertilise the earth, plant seeds and grow more earth. What happens when peeps go against the grain of life is you got teh aids virus n all other sorts of shit. I dont give a fuck what them conspiracies say. If it was men shaggin monkeys or witever then still, thats even more homo haha. Still bufters.

CD u lesbian seagull!!!. Im disappointed in you. lol. Ignorance... This word is annoying. Its just as ignorant not to accept another mans opinion. Thats how I feel so respect mine. If I was ignorant I wouldnt even try to understand the shit that makes men get nasty thoughts about other men. I understand it but it disgusts me, as do racists, peedos etc; I put em all in the same group. The rejects of the world who cant get what they want so they take it by other means whether its natural or not. But still opinions are like assholes. We all got 1.

PS - on a side not good to see u back on attack CD ya muff drivin piece of plastic.

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 10:15 AM

lol, man it slike asking that of the world..these fuck faces wont stopPeace will never exist in this world man. If you believe that it will you crazy or high. Life is meant to be hard coz its a test. The test is a bitch too, so fuck her b4 she fucks you n u be all good.

cd
07-10-2005, 10:26 AM

CD u lesbian seagull!!!. Im disappointed in you. lol. Ignorance... This word is annoying. Its just as ignorant not to accept another mans opinion. Thats how I feel so respect mine. If I was ignorant I wouldnt even try to understand the shit that makes men get nasty thoughts about other men. I understand it but it disgusts me, as do racists, peedos etc; I put em all in the same group. The rejects of the world who cant get what they want so they take it by other means whether its natural or not. But still opinions are like assholes. We all got 1.

PS - on a side not good to see u back on attack CD ya muff drivin piece of plastic. Hahahah....whut up BBM?.......and read what I said.....I said i understand that people don't like the shit and find it disgusting. I agreed that I think 2 guys getting it on is disgusting. You don't have to like the shit but to go nuts over it and attack people and shit bc it's ridiculous. If they arent bothering you, leave them alone. And i'm not back, just perusing a little today. There are too many fake pathetic fucks on these boards for me. But I check in once in awhile when i'm online for a good laugh.

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Hahahah....whut up BBM?.......and read what I said.....I said i understand that people don't like the shit and find it disgusting. I agreed that I think 2 guys getting it on is disgusting. You don't have to like the shit but to go nuts over it and attack people and shit bc it's ridiculous. If they arent bothering you, leave them alone. And i'm not back, just perusing a little today. There are too many fake pathetic fucks on these boards for me. But I check in once in awhile when i'm online for a good laugh.
Thats the hing though. They bother me anyhow, even the 1s called Mei Ling Sooty in fuckin I donno, Bangkok. They annoy me. Just the sheer thought of it.

Anyhow, the more the decent cunts post the more they gonna come back eventually. Boards r no bad but aye, there is a lot of space monkeys swingin about. Good laugh though. Take care man, peace.

mauzip
07-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Im no a homophobe I just hate the fuckers like I hate enemies Right... :?

So you hate lesbians too huh? Oh no, of course you don't hate them: you jack off to them. You're a hypocrite.

THE W
07-10-2005, 12:54 PM
big bad man,

if you knew some guy was gay but he wasnt intaracting with you in any way, would you go kick his ass cuz you knew he was gay?

whitey
07-10-2005, 12:55 PM
i really feel bad for some of you dudes.

i know some of you are minorities and complain about how much rasicm and hate there is and how white people are the devil and fuck with you and all that.

then you have the gaul to say fuck gays i hate them id kick there ass all this shit. even the some who say they can do there own thing but if they talk to me ill kick there ass, that is so garbage.

thats like a white person saying if black people do their own things its cool, but if they come up to me im gonna beat there ass. what kind of double standard shit is that?

and do you honestly think gay people choose to be gay? stop using that as an excuse to hate them or dislike them. i dont choose to be white, some of you dont choose to be black, you dont choose to be asian it just happens.

they have hormons that get excited by the same sex, its inconceivable to think otherwise. just as most of you are attracted to woman just becasue thats how it is, they are attracted to the same sex just because thats how it is for them.

some of you are such hipocrites. its fine when the big bad white man hates on you, but when you hate on a gay person its ok. get real, they are human beings just like everyone else. i really hope some of you can see that. your hatred for them wont change them.

Dae Ja Nae
07-10-2005, 12:59 PM

I agree check two ... and I say to each it's own.

None of have the right to say what's right or wrong pertaining to someone else. "Judge not lest ye be judge" ... IMO, homosexuality can be as healthy relationship wise as heterosexuality if the couple is committed/monogamous and safe. I don't really understand it, but then again, I'm straight, so it's not for me to understand, but I respect them and their right to be with whom ever they so desire.

That's my TWO ...

Peace

THE W
07-10-2005, 01:00 PM

i know some of you are minorities and complain about how much rasicm and hate there is and how white people are the devil and fuck with you and all that.

then you have the gaul to say fuck them i hate them id kick there ass all this shit. even the some who say they can do there own thing but if they talk to me ill kick there ass, that is so garbage.

no,no,no thats not what anyone is saying(at least i hope not). we dont want homosexuals hitting on us and if they do we'll put the hurt on them. i went to a church where one of the the associate pastors was homosexual. i had no problem with the guy but thats cuz he wasnt trying to feel me up. if that happened he would've been in the hospital.

whitey
07-10-2005, 01:02 PM
why? just say im not gay i like woman im sorry.

you need to beat somebody till they are in the hospital to "protect your manhood".

some of you guys are really insecure.

mauzip
07-10-2005, 01:03 PM
no,no,no thats not what anyone is saying(at least i hope not). we dont want homosexuals hitting on us and if they do we'll put the hurt on them. i went to a church where one of the the associate pastors was homosexual. i had no problem with the guy but thats cuz he wasnt trying to feel me up. if that happened he would've been in the hospital.
You could also just ignore it. Just like you would if some ugly girl with pimples all over her face would come up to you.

Dae Ja Nae
07-10-2005, 01:06 PM
When you are a baby you dont have feelings for either sex meaning that you are neither Heterosexual or Homosexual. it is a choice you make or are forced to make as you grow up.Well, what about the people who are born with both sex organs (hermaphrodites) and their parents choose to remove the smaller of the two in hopes of making their child appear to be more "normal" ... that child then grows up physically one way, but mentally, and dare I say secretly they are totally opposite. I'm not debating with you here, I'm just trying to view the situation in a different light.

Peace

whitey
07-10-2005, 01:08 PM

so when your hitting on some hot ass chick whos not having it she can beat your ass into the hospital?

is that the legal logical thing to do?

THE W
07-10-2005, 01:09 PM
i dont know, maybe the fact that some homo is is tryin to feel me up would get me angry to the point of ruffin him up. if he were just talking say something like "hey i think you're hot" i would, like you say, just tell him "i dont swing that way pal". if it continues then i might hurt him though.

THE W
07-10-2005, 01:10 PM
so when your hitting on some hot ass chick whos not having it she can beat your ass into the hospital?

is that the legal logical thing to do?
she sure can if i start touchin her inappropriately.

whitey
07-10-2005, 01:14 PM
where do you get this idea they are just gonna start gropping you and doing inapropreate stuff. if they do that its wrong on a different level, has nothign to do with gay or not. they just dont know the boundries or someones personal space, gay or not.

THE W
07-10-2005, 01:18 PM
i didnt get the idea at all cuz i never said that was the case.

mauzip
07-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I think we can all agree wadedigital36 is a stupid ignorant hypocrite. Just like all other homophobes.:no:

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Right... :?

So you hate lesbians too huh? Oh no, of course you don't hate them: you jack off to them. You're a hypocrite.
Read wit I said u dick muncher. I hate lesbos too. They gay. Hahaha!

Wadedigital to me (some1 who can read) was in a way defendin homos long as they kept to their own. Its obviious you cant read or have troubles Manzip. Aye homophobes are stupid ignorant hypocrites else they wouldnt allow people to call them homophobes ;)

U fishes nipple.

Fuck yall. Accept homos all you want. What they do behind closed doors means shit to yall..... each to their own..... yall are suspect. See if you sayin that in 10 years if u still straight n have kids of yr own coming home tellin you how its cool to kiss other boys n shit. They gonna be teaching that shit soon I bet. Only in america...

THE W
07-10-2005, 02:16 PM
^^why is that?

THE W
07-10-2005, 02:18 PM
I think we can all agree wadedigital36 is a stupid ignorant hypocrite. Just like all other homophobes.:no:
why is that?

what did i say to warrant these insults?

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 02:20 PM
For the record Scotland is a country where homos are rare. 99% of the male poulation reject em n kick fuck outta them. So Im no the only 1 who spits on the bastards.

To answer yer question, would I go waste a homo just for being a homo. Naw but id confront it. N if it even spoke back with the ignorance word or tried being smart then aye, Id flatten it. Tell it, if you werent so ignorant, you woulda shut yer mouth :)

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 02:21 PM
why is that?

what did i say to warrant these insults?
Forget about it. Gays will be gays. Just forget about it like the homos in corp say.

Dae Ja Nae
07-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Read wit I said u dick muncher. I hate lesbos too. They gay. Hahaha!

Wadedigital to me (some1 who can read) was in a way defendin homos long as they kept to their own. Its obviious you cant read or have troubles Manzip. Aye homophobes are stupid ignorant hypocrites else they wouldnt allow people to call them homophobes ;)

U fishes nipple.

Fuck yall. Accept homos all you want. What they do behind closed doors means shit to yall..... each to their own..... yall are suspect. See if you sayin that in 10 years if u still straight n have kids of yr own coming home tellin you how its cool to kiss other boys n shit. They gonna be teaching that shit soon I bet. Only in america...
hey, that's what I said ... I'm not suspect ... LMAO ... IT'S OKAY man ... they don't bite :D.

Peace

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 02:26 PM
hey, that's what I said ... I'm not suspect ... LMAO ... IT'S OKAY man ... they don't bite :D.

Peace
Its cool. Ur a female haha. N stop biting me with the "they dont bite" or Ill bite u.

THE W
07-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Forget about it. Gays will be gays. Just forget about it like the homos in corp say.
yeah, more than likely the guy distorted all my posts. not my fault some people cant read and comprehend.

Bungle
07-10-2005, 03:14 PM
homosexuality is whatever, i dont associate with them types so it dont bother me, but then every once in a while you do get them ones that approach you, and you make it known that you dont get down like that, but they keep coming back, and that shit pisses me off.

i have had guys come and try that shit, told em no, and then they tryna grab up my ass like its cool, and they had to get boxed in the jaw.

however, i dont agree with it, as far as i'm concerned i believe that man was put here to reproduce, and you cant do that with 2 men or 2 women, and i'm not homophobic, i dont fear them, i just dislike them.

lastly, i dont like lesbians, i just like get straight chicks to do lesbian things.

akira kurosawa
07-10-2005, 03:30 PM
People swap over their sexuality like chess moves. There's millions of people who have once been gay and are now straight. There are people who were once straight but are now gay. If they were born gay that would not be possible. Just feel this point should be emphasized.

http://www.newdirection.ca/a_biol.htm

peace...

THE W
07-10-2005, 03:46 PM
i read something in a book about ws something along the lines of a person who was gay and turned straight. he got married and he was pretty happy. but he was going to some event with his wife and was comfronted with homosexual advances. he talked about how he was tempted to participate in the homosexual actions and that he had to leave the event.

i think some people who are gay who have been able to go into heterosexual ralationships have just found a way to contain there natural hormonal instinques, but they cant just get rid of them. a lot of gay people who go into straight relationships live double lives where they're in a healthy hetero relationship and at the same time fantisizing about men. its gets bad enough until they eventually come out.

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
07-10-2005, 04:02 PM
I think its good. I just did the Math

More Gay Men = More Available Women...nothing wrong with that if ya ask me. And ALOT of girls that like girls are bi, ain't nothing wrong with that either.
so...as long as no gay guys try and get wit' me, I'm coo about it.

THE W
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
^^ha..yeah thats a good way to look at it.

akira kurosawa
07-10-2005, 04:19 PM
i read something in a book about ws something along the lines of a person who was gay and turned straight. he got married and he was pretty happy. but he was going to some event with his wife and was comfronted with homosexual advances. he talked about how he was tempted to participate in the homosexual actions and that he had to leave the event.

i think some people who are gay who have been able to go into heterosexual ralationships have just found a way to contain there natural hormonal instinques, but they cant just get rid of them. a lot of gay people who go into straight relationships live double lives where they're in a healthy hetero relationship and at the same time fantisizing about men. its gets bad enough until they eventually come out. That does occur, I agree. However, their have been multiple cases where gay men and women have been happily open about their sexulality to the point they are completely rid of shame - "proud to be gay" so to speak. These same individuals then brake out of gay relationships and have been "turned off" so to speak. Stating - "I'm just not into guys anymore" or "I'm just not into women anymore...... they just don't sexually attract me anymore. Then by the following year they repeat the same process. A "gay gene" would be permanent.

JASPER
07-10-2005, 04:22 PM

then you have the gaul to say fuck gays i hate them id kick there ass all this shit. even the some who say they can do there own thing but if they talk to me ill kick there ass, that is so garbage.

thats like a white person saying if black people do their own things its cool, but if they come up to me im gonna beat there ass. what kind of double standard shit is that?

and do you honestly think gay people choose to be gay? stop using that as an excuse to hate them or dislike them. i dont choose to be white, some of you dont choose to be black, you dont choose to be asian it just happens.

they have hormons that get excited by the same sex, its inconceivable to think otherwise. just as most of you are attracted to woman just becasue thats how it is, they are attracted to the same sex just because thats how it is for them.

some of you are such hipocrites. its fine when the big bad white man hates on you, but when you hate on a gay person its ok. get real, they are human beings just like everyone else. i really hope some of you can see that. your hatred for them wont change them.That should be everyones call to do their reality check...

Really good post, one of the few in this thread

6thPlanet
07-10-2005, 04:25 PM
That ain't right.

Bungle
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
to whitey...

at the same time, if you want us to respect thier decision to be gay and thier feelings or whatever, you have to respect our feelings that oppose it, you say they cant help being gay, some of us cant help our dislike towards homosexuality....right or wrong..

and you cant put being gay as being in the same vien as being black, its totally different, black people are born black, gay people arent born gay, and also, if gay people feel that its alright to be gay, why do they feel the need to keep it hidden or be "in the closet".....
and you cant use the excuse "because ignorant people might do something bad to them", not everyone that dislikes it is ignorant, ignorance means you dont have the relevant information to make that judgement, alot of people that oppose it have that information and still oppose it.

AK Spray
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
fuckin' fags...

Bungle
07-10-2005, 04:50 PM
fuckin' fags...
lmmfao

JASPER
07-10-2005, 04:52 PM
I don't see why you guys make such a big deal of it.. it's not like there's naked men flapping their penises in your face daily.. right?

Anyone here actually had trouble with someone because that person was gay?

whitey
07-10-2005, 05:17 PM
and you cant put being gay as being in the same vien as being black, its totally different, black people are born black, gay people arent born gay, and also, if gay people feel that its alright to be gay, why do they feel the need to keep it hidden or be "in the closet".....
and you cant use the excuse "because ignorant people might do something bad to them", not everyone that dislikes it is ignorant, ignorance means you dont have the relevant information to make that judgement, alot of people that oppose it have that information and still oppose it.

you have proof to tell they arent born that way?

opposing something that does no harm to you is retarded. i dont see what "information" you have to oppose it. i dont see gay people hating straight people.

there still has been no asnwer given to the question why would gay people possibly be gay (if they werent born that way)?

what are the benifits? i dont see any. unless they are looking to get abused verbally, and physically. unless they want to loose the right to be married and collect benifiets that go along with marriage. unless they would not want to have a child of thier own with their partner, made up of both them and their partner (not an adopted one).

well if thats what gays are trying to achieve they sure got it...

THE W
07-10-2005, 06:44 PM
That does occur, I agree. However, their have been multiple cases where gay men and women have been happily open about their sexulality to the point they are completely rid of shame - "proud to be gay" so to speak. These same individuals then brake out of gay relationships and have been "turned off" so to speak. Stating - "I'm just not into guys anymore" or "I'm just not into women anymore...... they just don't sexually attract me anymore. Then by the following year they repeat the same process. A "gay gene" would be permanent.
bi sexual?

Bungle
07-10-2005, 06:59 PM
you have proof to tell they arent born that way?

you have proof that they are ??

opposing something that does no harm to you is retarded. i dont see what "information" you have to oppose it. i dont see gay people hating straight people.

you've obviously never been aproached by gay men before

there still has been no asnwer given to the question why would gay people possibly be gay (if they werent born that way)?

PERSONAL CHOICE, being gay isnt soemthing you are born into like the race that you are, race & sexuality are 2 different types of thing, race isnt a choice, you cant put them together like that.....

what are the benifits? i dont see any. unless they are looking to get abused verbally, and physically. unless they want to loose the right to be married and collect benifiets that go along with marriage. unless they would not want to have a child of thier own with their partner, made up of both them and their partner (not an adopted one).

i dont know, i'm not gay, you'd have to ask a gay man that

well if thats what gays are trying to achieve they sure got it...
are you gay and wanting to come out, but are too scared of what others might think ??

if being gay is ok and its all good, why do alot of gay people hide it ??

JASPER
07-10-2005, 07:00 PM
So many openminded people on this board... What do you guys think of pedophilia?

http://www.grrl.com/birthdaycake2.jpg

THE W
07-10-2005, 07:03 PM
^^i think you should wait 18 years

JASPER
07-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Why? I'm already turning grey...

whitey
07-10-2005, 07:13 PM
are you gay and wanting to come out, but are too scared of what others might think ??

you must be one of the most insecure guys here.

because someone feels for a person who is discriminated against they are gay?

even if i was approached by a gay man it wouldnt bother me. i cant help it if i look that good. i just tell him im not gay and that would be it.

seems like you have such passion to hate them. rather scary.

JASPER
07-10-2005, 07:20 PM
ur teh gay cuz u lyk fagits

fagits r wrong cuz their not humens cuz of theyre gay genes and gay jeans n such

if i eva saw a fagit i wud kill him and chop his hed off cuz their fagits

Bone Collecta
07-10-2005, 07:46 PM
^^i think you should wait 18 years
what if they are in love? lol you see you can make the same arguments

kingidivine
07-10-2005, 07:51 PM
bi sexual?
lmfao. This reminds me of the "gay relapse" on Mr. Show.

whitey
07-10-2005, 07:54 PM
what if they are in love? lol you see you can make the same arguments

uh yea you can. one is illegal one is not.

Big Risk
07-10-2005, 07:56 PM
if i were you guys, id ask il-legit, hes a fag and hed be happy to tell you about homosexuality.

whitey
07-10-2005, 08:03 PM
^ hah zing

Bone Collecta
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
uh yea you can. one is illegal one is not.
then they should change the law cause they are in love and nothing should keep them apart. see where this is going?

whitey
07-10-2005, 09:11 PM
then they should change the law cause they are in love and nothing should keep them apart. see where this is going?

hah um no. the law is protecting children. which there are tons of laws doing. be realistic here, your logic doesnt work on this.

children need laws to protect them from things because they are mental and physically not developed. leaving them in a lot of cases unable to make certain decisions, and not being able to do or see certain things ect.

you cant fuck a chicken legally, just like you cant fuck a kid legally. reguardless of love. that shit is fucked up, along with being illegal.

kingidivine
07-10-2005, 10:39 PM

some of you are such hipocrites. its fine when the big bad white man hates on you, but when you hate on a gay person its ok. get real, they are human beings just like everyone else. i really hope some of you can see that. your hatred for them wont change them.
This is a rational liberal view on gayism, and one I must respect. However it hasn't been proven that homosexuality is something people "can't help". Even if it's genetic, it's a clear perversion. It's devilish. Maybe I like to have sex with cats and dogs. People have no right to make fun of me. I'm human just like everyone else...right. The same is true in the defense of pedophiles. You must be a member of the ACLU and support NAMBLA. It's also very disrespectful to equate someone's sexual preference with race. Gay people don't walk down the street with a shirt on saying "I like to fuck guys in the ass." What they like in the bedroom doesn't have to affect the way they are perceived in society. But being black isn't something you do in private and it doesn't say anything about your morals. To dislike someone because they do something you deem morally corrupt is always just. If you hate "terrorists" because they kill people that is a valid argument irrespective of the motives for violence.

whitey
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
This is a rational liberal view on gayism, and one I must respect. However it hasn't been proven that homosexuality is something people "can't help". Even if it's genetic, it's a clear perversion. It's devilish. Maybe I like to have sex with cats and dogs. People have no right to make fun of me. I'm human just like everyone else...right. The same is true in the defense of pedophiles. You must be a member of the ACLU and support NAMBLA. It's also very disrespectful to equate someone's sexual preference with race. Gay people don't walk down the street with a shirt on saying "I like to fuck guys in the ass." What they like in the bedroom doesn't have to affect the way they are perceived in society. But being black isn't something you do in private and it doesn't say anything about your morals. To dislike someone because they do something you deem morally corrupt is always just. If you hate "terrorists" because they kill people that is a valid argument irrespective of the motives for violence.

two gay people are consenting adults and "hurt" no one but themselves. if you fuck an animal you will most likely kill it and either way its cruelty to animals, the animal would certainly not prefer you do it. if you fuck a child that is wrong because laws are in place to protect children as i stated before, due to childrens lack of development until a certain age where in they can be called an adult. just like they cant sign a legal binding contract ect. because that is not something the law views in the capability of a child. they need to be protected from certain things. being taken advantage of by a pedaphile is one of them.

even if it is a choice (which i do not think it is) it is THEIR choice. ok so you cant pick your skin color but you can pick your sexual preference (in this example). you can however choose how you act, example... if a black person acts all gangster and thuggish and a white person hates them or beats their ass or kills them or whatever, because of the fact they act the way theydo , it is ok in your rational of thinking. they choose to act gangster or thuggish just as a person chooses to be gay. because gangster or thuggish is not a natural characteristic of black people just a learned way of living, as some of you are saying "gayness" is.

does that sound right?

its ok to hate a gay person because he makes a choice you deems as wrong or devilish, but it is wrong for a white person to hate a black person that he deems to be acting in a wrong way?

Bone Collecta
07-10-2005, 11:30 PM
they dont hate them cause of the way they dress lol. they hate them cause they black which they cant help.

whitey
07-10-2005, 11:51 PM
they dont hate them cause of the way they dress lol. they hate them cause they black which they cant help.
i was using it as an example if a person did hate them because of that.

and i really dont think gay people can help being gay, i dont see any benefit to it.

whitey
07-10-2005, 11:56 PM
most gay people say they can remember being gay for as long as they can remember.

like you dont remember shit when your mad young anyways so how you gonna know if your born like that or not. you start to get memories after a few years at the least. and most gay people say they can always remember it. its not like they turn 18 and suddenly there like o shit i dont like chicks anymore hand me a nice big sausage. just unrealistic.

6thPlanet
07-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Sickness

whitey
07-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Sickness

what are you so sickend by?

not like they are putting it in your ass.

only in your dreams maybe :cheerlie:

6thPlanet
07-11-2005, 12:48 AM
http://www.signsofthelastday.com/

iNtell3kT
07-11-2005, 02:01 AM
are self-BJ's gay? i mean if u could suck your own dick, would you? even tho u do consider yourself stright would u suck your own dick?......

Bone Collecta
07-11-2005, 02:27 AM
most gay people say they can remember being gay for as long as they can remember.

like you dont remember shit when your mad young anyways so how you gonna know if your born like that or not. you start to get memories after a few years at the least. and most gay people say they can always remember it. its not like they turn 18 and suddenly there like o shit i dont like chicks anymore hand me a nice big sausage. just unrealistic.
lol thats funny i coulda swore i was the president at one time too.

Big Bad Man
07-11-2005, 04:01 AM
to whitey...

at the same time, if you want us to respect thier decision to be gay and thier feelings or whatever, you have to respect our feelings that oppose it, you say they cant help being gay, some of us cant help our dislike towards homosexuality....right or wrong..

Bungle speaks the truth. Whitey, I hink u may be a homo. Might not know it yet or witever but you defo suspect man. Check yoself before u wreck yoself.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Bungle speaks the truth. Whitey, I hink u may be a homo. Might not know it yet or witever but you defo suspect man. Check yoself before u wreck yoself.

this was always gonna come up in this thread, if u don't hate gays u must be gay. pretty strange way of thinkin.

THE W
07-11-2005, 08:30 AM
^^or if you hate gays you're afraid that you might be gay...i guess we're all a bunch of fags.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-11-2005, 08:41 AM
^^^^ha, lol

kingidivine
07-11-2005, 10:34 AM
two gay people are consenting adults and "hurt" no one but themselves. if you fuck an animal you will most likely kill it and either way its cruelty to animals, the animal would certainly not prefer you do it. if you fuck a child that is wrong because laws are in place to protect children as i stated before, due to childrens lack of development until a certain age where in they can be called an adult. just like they cant sign a legal binding contract ect. because that is not something the law views in the capability of a child. they need to be protected from certain things. being taken advantage of by a pedaphile is one of them.

even if it is a choice (which i do not think it is) it is THEIR choice. ok so you cant pick your skin color but you can pick your sexual preference (in this example). you can however choose how you act, example... if a black person acts all gangster and thuggish and a white person hates them or beats their ass or kills them or whatever, because of the fact they act the way theydo , it is ok in your rational of thinking. they choose to act gangster or thuggish just as a person chooses to be gay. because gangster or thuggish is not a natural characteristic of black people just a learned way of living, as some of you are saying "gayness" is.

does that sound right?

its ok to hate a gay person because he makes a choice you deems as wrong or devilish, but it is wrong for a white person to hate a black person that he deems to be acting in a wrong way?
What if I wanted to have sex with my brother? That is incest and is illegal, but who is being protected? How can I hate a pedophile if he just likes child porn but never has the intention of getting with a child. How is he committing a crime?

check two
07-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Everybody has their opinions, but when Xtadas said that his uncle was gay, there was no need to for some people to post that 'gays aren't humans' and crap like that. Some people should learn to show some respect, that was just ignorant.

If some of you gay hating dudes had a son that was gay, or some other relative like your dad, told you that he was gay, how would you react? Would you dis-own him? Would you beat the crap out of him, and then dis-own him?

No offense BBM, but Scotland sounds like a pretty hostile place to visit. lol

begongo
07-11-2005, 11:35 AM
I think that gay people are just ill people, just like being skizofrenic or having paranoya or other kinds of mental disease. It's simply unnatural and doctors should do some research in this domain, find some medicine to cure their brain or hormons or whateva is sick at them.

Analyze
07-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Everybody has their opinions, but when Xtadas said that his uncle was gay, there was no need to for some people to post that 'gays aren't humans' and crap like that. Some people should learn to show some respect, that was just ignorant.

If some of you gay hating dudes had a son that was gay, or some other relative like your dad, told you that he was gay, how would you react? Would you dis-own him? Would you beat the crap out of him, and then dis-own him?

No offense BBM, but Scotland sounds like a pretty hostile place to visit. lol
Yep, if my dad told me he was gay I wouldnt talk to him again, if my son was gay I wouldnt participate in his life, BUT if he needed me on some real shit then I would be there. Their would be no Thanksgiving dinner or none of that family shit. I think its a choice that they make so as an adult they have to live with the consequences.

Funk_Dock
07-11-2005, 11:49 AM
so what if someones gay its natural i mean its just a choice of lifestyle

100pr00f
07-11-2005, 11:52 AM
its bad.......................i think that it is wrong but what ever son..........i have no probs wit em just dont touch me sexualy and im all good...

whitey
07-11-2005, 12:19 PM

hah had to know this was coming from some small minded person. im not gay, and to be honest ive probably gotten with more woman than you. i just dont believe in hating someone for their sexual preference, or skin color or religion or anything.

its not that hard of a thing to see. hate just gets you no where.

whitey
07-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Big Bad Man i can see you as the army type dad from American Beauty

Big Bad Man
07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Big Bad Man i can see you as the army type dad from American BeautyNever seen it so I donno.

No offense taken check two. Also to answer yer question about what if? Analyze answered for me man.

Im not hintin that people who respect gays are gay themselves. But when they keep coming back defending them to the death its like a message. In the way of the wu it goes...

"Suspect chin niggas, no win niggas
send niggas back to go, try again niggas
shotgun slammin' in your chestpeice, blaow!
shotgun slammin' in your chestpeice, blaow!"

Like that. Thats how I see it anyhow. I mean I could lie to yall n say ok, I accept it. Gays are normal people like all of us except with a different sexuality... But Im being honest. N ima always be honest about shit like this coz I trully dont value homos as humans. They aint natural, sure they humans, but they the same kind of humans who rape women, shag kiddies etc; in my eyes. To simply accept it is bad news. U americans accept it more than any other country. As a result the gay man takes pride in that thus you got a mad influx of homos flying the bufter flag. I cant accept it. I dont want my kids coming home in say 10 years time confused about their sexuality coz they seen 2 guys kissin, teachers explaining its ok to be bent etc; Yall can say but that wont happen... It already has happened elsewhere. The more you peoples defend the bastards the more its gonna be accepted and the more homos you gonna have. Eventually its gonna affect you sometime via family members or mates, n then you wont be saying "whatever they do in private is fine long as they dont annoy me". Will ya? Think about that shit. Anyhow, like I said Im blessed in that I live in a country where every man I know of here thinks of homos in the same view as I do. N all Im doing is helping to keep it that way. If it means smashing fuck outta some protesters who plannin on rampaging our local church for "acceptance" u best believe Im willin to rot in cells for that shit.

Anyhow, thats how I get so amped when yall say homos are fine. Respect em n shit. Fuck that. Feel sorry X has to an uncle with sucha weak mindstate. If it means X loses his respect for me coz of my views so be it. Same with yall defendin them. I can live with that, no homos though. lol.

Peace.

whitey
07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
hah whatever dude, you are clearly a lost cause. maybe you should be checked out for someone who is not human.

MantiZ
07-11-2005, 03:19 PM
know what? fuck homos! i can see that nowadays it's a new fashion tendence: to be gay. i don't give a fuck bout lesbos but i fuckin hate gays. just keep those assfuckaz away from civilization. it's not normal if i'm walkin down the street and hear sumthin like "nice ass there" from some assfucking punk. i smash that faggit's face in no time.
peace!

07-11-2005, 03:46 PM
I dont give a fuck as long they don't touch me 8)

wutangazn
07-11-2005, 09:18 PM
i dont have a problem with them. i just dont want them to touch me or anything. i have a friend that i know is gay and hasnt come out of the closet yet. hes sayin hes not gay but i give him shit about bein gay anyway. he actually might be bi. either way im sensing he likes men.

Surgeon General
07-11-2005, 09:26 PM
if you're gay, stay away from serbia, in 2001, some fags tried to hold a gay pride parade, but they got beat the fuck up by serb soccer fans, im tryin to find the video of it cuz i saw some footage, it's pretty fucked, they attack lesbo's as well, pretty funny at the same time cuz im against gays, but i'll post the vid as soon as i find it

THE W
07-11-2005, 09:32 PM
well you know what,

if homosexuals are truly people who were born homosexual then i respect them because they cant do anything about who they are.

if its a choice like they woke up one day and said they will start datin guys then...to put it briefly...that sucks...literally and figuratively.

but if its the latter that means that they can be helped and we should try and love them for who they are while maintaining that it is wrong to be homosexual(if thats what you believe) and not support their gay habits.

basically either way you slice it the best thing to do for homosexuals is show them some love and respect as human beings.

7EL7
07-11-2005, 09:44 PM
aLL of you should be gay
male and female
so that you won't produce
more people
like yourselves
dumb ass humans

check two
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM
That's not true about the US being the most accepting of gays. There are other countries that are more accepting than the US. I had read that Holland(I think that was the country) was the most accepting. Gay marriages aren't allowed in the US, except certain areas. Gay marriages are allowed in some other countries though.

check two
07-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Yep, if my dad told me he was gay I wouldnt talk to him again, if my son was gay I wouldnt participate in his life, BUT if he needed me on some real shit then I would be there. Their would be no Thanksgiving dinner or none of that family shit. I think its a choice that they make so as an adult they have to live with the consequences.

So you would dis-own your own dad and son in that situation? That's sad. lol

SHRAP
07-12-2005, 02:22 AM
did i post in this thread yet sayin batty bwoys are an abomination

TheMASSIVE
07-12-2005, 04:46 AM
My view is, it isn’t our place to tell Homosexuals how they should feel. Who are we to judge them? Who are we all to tell them what’s “good & bad” for their feelings of arousal for the same sexed gender? Shit, many animals frequently exhibit acts of homosexuality! Just because it doesn’t work for us doesn’t mean it can’t or shouldn’t work for some. I think Homosexuals should be treated as equals, including the rights to marriage, etc. Let em' be happy you oppressing, conservative, christianity obsessed, right-wing, homophobe, republicans! Think about it in the long-run… Homosexuals are only helping to relieve over-population... LoL

pi-pol
07-12-2005, 06:57 AM
it was consider a sickness until the mid-eighties when those bastards start saying it was an "alternative lifestyle" get the fuck outta here.
Wrong. For example, during Antic Greece times, Homosexuality was well accepted. A lot of philosophers like Socrates etc... were gay. Artists like Michaelangelo, Leonard Da Vinci etc.. were homosexuals.

Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

That's true indeed.

Honestly. From the bottom of my heart I dont value homos are humans. They are not even animals.
Wow... no disrespect, but this is something Nazis would have said. Such ignorance is just scary.

None of have the right to say what's right or wrong pertaining to someone else. "Judge not lest ye be judge" ... IMO, homosexuality can be as healthy relationship wise as heterosexuality if the couple is committed/monogamous and safe. I don't really understand it, but then again, I'm straight, so it's not for me to understand, but I respect them and their right to be with whom ever they so desire.
Co-sign. This is called tolerance.

I guess because of the amount of dumb people like you.

Seriously, i'm scared to see how ignorant and hateful some people can be. Comparing homosexuals and pedofilia?? WTF???

Analyze
07-12-2005, 07:37 AM
Wrong. For example, during Antic Greece times, Homosexuality was well accepted. A lot of philosophers like Socrates etc... were gay. Artists like Michaelangelo, Leonard Da Vinci etc.. were homosexuals.

That's true indeed.

Wow... no disrespect, but this is something Nazis would have said. Such ignorance is just scary.

Seriously, i'm scared to see how ignorant and hateful some people can be. Comparing homosexuals and pedofilia?? WTF???

Well my homo friend I wasnt talking about anicent times I was refering to modern histroy, shit they also used to cut peoples heads in the gullotines and hang people but as times and societies changes so to have our prespectives. Second, why the fuck are people using animals as a justification to be a homo. I thought the ability to reason separated us from the animal kingdom, shit it were gonna use that example, some animals also eat their young, so what are we gonna do next legalize canniblism. I swear fags will you use anything to justify their sickness. Damn, and I consider my a hardcore Democrat...but I'm starting to sound like Bush on here. PEACE

Bitches

Big Bad Man
07-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Well my homo friend I wasnt talking about anicent times I was refering to modern histroy, shit they also used to cut peoples heads in the gullotines and hang people but as times and societies changes so to have our prespectives. Second, why the fuck are people using animals as a justification to be a homo. I thought the ability to reason separated us from the animal kingdom, shit it were gonna use that example, some animals also eat their young, so what are we gonna do next legalize canniblism. I swear fags will you use anything to justify their sickness. Damn, and I consider my a hardcore Democrat...but I'm starting to sound like Bush on here. PEACE

Bitches
Ahahaha, naw man u dont sound like the bush. U just sound like a real man n it appears there aint that many of us in here. Im gettin outta this thread before some dudes start gettin nasty thoughts about me haha! Fuckin she-males!

Triple B
07-12-2005, 08:11 AM

That's true indeed.

b0h, 2nd this

whitey
07-12-2005, 08:12 AM
i just find it funny how some of you have to prove how macho and manly you are.

your insecurities about yourself and willingness to degrade someone who is different than you to feel better about yourself is just sad.

LHX
07-12-2005, 08:57 AM
i am not convinced

Definitive X
07-12-2005, 11:30 AM

Heed his words, man...some of y'all that I've considered friends on this site (bbm) have really surprised me...for my sake, y'all, try and keep some of your less tasteful comments to yourselves...no disrespect, it's actually the opposite...just don't want y'all to get it twisted...PEACE (Positive Education Always Corrects Errors-REMEMBER THAT!)

check two
07-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Calling someone gay because they stand up against gay-hating is rather immature.

And technically, humans are considered animals also, so the animal reference is valid. And just because humans are more intelligent than most animals, that doesn't make humans any less primitive. The human population constantly shows how primitive it really is.

pi-pol
07-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Calling someone gay because they stand up against gay-hating is rather immature.

And technically, humans are considered animals also, so the animal reference is valid. And just because humans are more intelligent than most animals, that doesn't make humans any less primitive. The human population constantly shows how primitive it really is.
Yep, if you look at things in a general perspective, you'll see that all men do are more or less sofisticated expressions of our basic natural instincts such as reproduction, survival etc... We're animals, period.

I don't care about being called out "gay" or "homo"... cause first for me it's not an insult., they're just making a wrong statement... and i won't try to prove my heterosexuality by making a thread about my sexual position or ho many times i've been getting laid by my girl etc... i'm tired of stupidity and vulgarity.

Big Bad Man
07-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Yep, if you look at things in a general perspective, you'll see that all men do are more or less sofisticated expressions of our basic natural instincts such as reproduction, survival etc... We're animals, period.

I don't care about being called out "gay" or "homo"... cause first for me it's not an insult., they're just making a wrong statement... and i won't try to prove my heterosexuality by making a thread about my sexual position or ho many times i've been getting laid by my girl etc... i'm tired of stupidity and vulgarity.Well stick to making tunes n shut up crying about it. Ur shitty attempt at dissin me is fucked coz I dont have a girl n dont need 1. How does a thread on sexual positions say that some1 is tryin to show "manliness"? For all I know the homos coulda replied with nasty shit but fuck it, its only an internet forum n I dont take it serious. But I do get amped when yall defend homos. Did I mean in all my heart that I hink your a bum fighter coz u defendin the fucks? Prolly no but still. I just find it disgusting that other dudes dont also find it disgustin to see that homo shit going on in public. Makes me wonder about yall thats all.

I dont degrade them that much coz I donno any. 2 lived here before. 1 got the message n moved away n 1 is in a loony bin we believe.

I dont needa prove my "machoness" at all. If u getting at my name its my fight name. Given to me by some chicks I worked with. N stop saying dudes who are disgusted about sumtin are insecure about themselves. Thats the biggest bit of shite I ever heard in all my life. Any pure straight man will find the slightest glimpse of homo activity disgusting. Just like any decent man will find the KKK disgusting. Acts of rape. Kiddie fiddling etc;

To Xtadas all I can say is that I never knew the subject of this thread was yer uncle mate. However, Ida stated my opinion regardless coz after reading it I had to voice my opinion at the disgust of some these dudes/womens replies. To simply sit back n keep my opinions locked up while theres dudes campaignin for acceptance of something I really find wrong n fucked up, aint me. Thats all I can say. I dont have it twisted. Believe that. Your uncle, or any1s uncle or whoever, if they southpaws I find them disgusting. If fuckin Mike Tyson, Wu, or any1 I admire in life turned out to be bum fighters Id feel the same about them too. Just how it is. So aye, if I offended you or hurt ya sorry kid. Not sorry for what I said about any gay man though. I can live with losing buddies, n have done since a young age through many fucked up experiences in life. But fuck it. Can live with that. Cant and never will be able to live with homos though. N thats me done in here. Positive education will never correct mentally weak/sick mindedness. Peace.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I live where it is socially accepted I have nothing against that life style and I know many queers through work, I work in highrise building in downtown SF, they are decent people and have respect for me as I respect them also, I will never hate someone for their sexual preference as a person is defined by their honesty, integrity and all around manners... I also know there are those flamers that walk around acting flamboyant and most the time I stay away fromthose types because they are attention whores but to each their own at least they aint grouping together some anti-straight group or some idioti shit like that Xtadas i say Love ya Uncle no matter what thats family

THE W
07-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Sanfran has gotta be the homo capital of the world.

jaywoods27
07-12-2005, 07:32 PM
I like girls especially hot girls that kiss each other and is up for a 3 some.

JASPER
07-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Heat smells like a 56k modem
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_images/prmt/pip.gifhttp://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_images/prmt/pip.gifhttp://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_images/prmt/pip.gifhttp://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_images/prmt/pip.gif

Group: Gods
Member No.: 1,487
Favourite Corpse Bitch: Heats face
Sex: Toxic Panda
Race: Cancer

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_images/prmt/spacer.gif
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1185-1121212866.jpg