PDA

View Full Version : Would you want ya girl to be a Wu-Tang Fan?

Marc051
08-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Sounds cool but then maybe she fantasizing about them when she's sleeping with you

Kong
08-12-2006, 07:47 AM
woman don't think of others when i'm about.

Jeru
08-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Sounds cool but then maybe she fantasizing about them when she's sleeping with you

I'm a wu fan and I don't fantasize about 'em when I'm sleepin with my girl

Unforgiven
08-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah, its always good to be able to listen and like the same music, which would help strengthen the relationship cause you got that much more in common....

smokebongoncliff
08-12-2006, 11:14 AM
def gonna find a girl who likes wu

Gawd
08-12-2006, 11:16 AM
It IS so

MsRzaRecTaH
08-12-2006, 11:53 AM
lmaoo I know why he opened this thread.. go read my reply hahahh!!!

ERN-DAWGY
08-12-2006, 12:47 PM
this is pretty funny, but last night I got all fucked up n me n a couple of boyz went out to the bar, the we got smashed n pick up these two broads, brought them back to the place n the one chick was like daaamn u guys listen to wu tang..so I threw on 36 chambers n she was vibin with the shit sayin the words n shit ..it was pretty cool I though, then we busted out the bacardi shots n then she got gang banged by 2 of my boyz...shit was funny as hell....i'm so hung over but i gotta get ready for another drink fest tonite

urban_angel
08-13-2006, 08:58 AM

really....no! I'm a deep wu fan, and for me and the guys I've hooked up with, it really just helped us understand each other more tbh. And nope...there was no fantasising about any of the wu when I was with my guy. :satisfy:

p

O:)

BRONZBODY
08-13-2006, 09:53 AM
really....no! I'm a deep wu fan, and for me and the guys I've hooked up with, it really just helped us understand each other more tbh. And nope...there was no fantasising about any of the wu when I was with my guy. :satisfy:

p

damn too bad u live in the u.k.........fuck i fuckin WANT you!!! chicks dont dig hip hop here in texas

mashqauck
08-13-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm a wu fan and I don't fantasize about 'em when I'm sleepin with my girl

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do :eggy:

SHRAP
08-13-2006, 07:38 PM
damn too bad u live in the u.k.........fuck i fuckin WANT you!!! chicks dont dig hip hop here in texas

i think she taken

i rather a girl like old three six mafia shit before wu-tang shit but seems like bitches are shook of tracks about robbin people and body parts chopped up in a car trunk

TAURO
08-13-2006, 10:29 PM
I would just like her to be into real hip hop and not that fake pop shit, if she is thats good enough for me.

tekunique
08-13-2006, 10:38 PM
my girl was mad pissed when we went to see wu @ meadowlands couple years ago [the one odb missed and died the following day] she went only to see ODB cuz thats her fav. member and he never showed...

Bloo
08-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Damn, that's booty Tek. I'm sure she wasn't the only one dissapointed about that event though.

My girl is kinda a Wu fan, but I think that's just due to her listening to it so much through me. It's to the point where she knows who's who now.

num2son
08-14-2006, 12:05 AM
YEAH, why not

Or you could hog the wu all to yourself and not share.

mashqauck
08-14-2006, 12:08 AM
I would just hate it though if she was one who listened to "wack music" and just out of the blue liked MY FAVORITE group in history. Because I really don't like when people say they LOVE WU but then have a thing for let's say Mike Jones also..

Dough Snatcher
08-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Women find Wu member attractive?

But anyway, yeah that would be cool. But even if she did fantasize about that shit it wouldnt matter, because thats all she'll ever be able to do...

hectis
08-14-2006, 12:22 AM
She Can Like Any Type Of Music She Wants

mashqauck
08-14-2006, 01:16 AM
She Can Like Any Type Of Music She Wants

even that satanic music type shit and music that's like "EVERYBODY KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE SUICIDE IS THE ONLY ANSWER WHEN YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS" etc..? Damn that stuff is hardcore :yessad:

hectis
08-14-2006, 02:01 AM
even that satanic music type shit and music that's like "EVERYBODY KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE SUICIDE IS THE ONLY ANSWER WHEN YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS" etc..? Damn that stuff is hardcore :yessad:

I WOULD NOT DATE A GIRL WHO WUZ LIKE THAT

mashqauck
08-14-2006, 02:03 AM
That's good. I almost did but she caught me off guard with a "I love knives. I am going to cut my wrists.." type thing.

hectis
08-14-2006, 02:16 AM
That's good. I almost did but she caught me off guard with a "I love knives. I am going to cut my wrists.." type thing.

I BET THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE KNIVES MUST LOVE THOSE PEOPLE

deadlymelody
08-14-2006, 02:27 AM
You best believe it's good getting my hump on to Wu Tang. It's all about getting the "Cream" out. Would I "want" my girl to be a wu fan, sure. I don't care if she isn't, and she doesn't even know I listen to them yet.

urban_angel
08-14-2006, 04:35 AM

lol, aww so sweet! hehe. But for real, in the past I've found I could understand my guy more, cos he was into Wu, but not just that, he knew alot of the knowledge that goes along with it, so it was amazinging, cos we learnt from each other, for real, I loved it. So I would lie a guy who understands wu, yea. ha, Texas man, I'd love to visit no doubt! Keep lookin, I'm sure you'll find your Queen ;)

i think she taken

i rather a girl like old three six mafia shit before wu-tang shit but seems like bitches are shook of tracks about robbin people and body parts chopped up in a car trunk

You think I'm taken??
Well, I think you can find a girl who likes anything tbh. As for me, I'm deeply into Wu, and have been studyin them for years, as well as hip hop. But then, I can also dig some Necro shit, :) this is what makes me unique ha!! nah, for real, there is a lady out there who can meet ur expectations, trust.

p

BRONZBODY
08-14-2006, 04:42 AM
^^ im patient angel.

urban_angel
08-14-2006, 04:50 AM
hehe, awww man!!! well, I'd love to help u out if I could!! :)

Marc051
08-14-2006, 05:16 AM
lmaoo I know why he opened this thread.. go read my reply hahahh!!!

I know you just like them for their music, just unusual to see a woman into hardcore hip-hop. It's all good though, at least you don't have LL Cool J or Nelly posters on your wall.

Grongle
08-14-2006, 06:13 AM
Yeah, its always good to be able to listen and like the same music, which would help strengthen the relationship cause you got that much more in common....

Word

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-14-2006, 08:24 AM
this is pretty funny, but last night I got all fucked up n me n a couple of boyz went out to the bar, the we got smashed n pick up these two broads, brought them back to the place n the one chick was like daaamn u guys listen to wu tang..so I threw on 36 chambers n she was vibin with the shit sayin the words n shit ..it was pretty cool I though, then we busted out the bacardi shots n then she got gang banged by 2 of my boyz...shit was funny as hell....i'm so hung over but i gotta get ready for another drink fest tonite

Respekt :Y

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm cool with whatever music they wanna listen to, but if they're not educated then I'm the man to teach them heh

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 08:56 AM
man i fuckin love your avatar

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Haha, thanks man. I stole it off some dude on another forum.

Roman Deini
08-14-2006, 09:03 AM
i dont give a fuck if she likes them or not.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 09:05 AM
theres honesty 4 u!!

ShaDynasty
08-14-2006, 03:52 PM
lol, aww so sweet! hehe. But for real, in the past I've found I could understand my guy more, cos he was into Wu, but not just that, he knew alot of the knowledge that goes along with it, so it was amazinging, cos we learnt from each other, for real, I loved it. So I would lie a guy who understands wu, yea. ha, Texas man, I'd love to visit no doubt! Keep lookin, I'm sure you'll find your Queen ;)

You think I'm taken??
Well, I think you can find a girl who likes anything tbh. As for me, I'm deeply into Wu, and have been studyin them for years, as well as hip hop. But then, I can also dig some Necro shit, :) this is what makes me unique ha!! nah, for real, there is a lady out there who can meet ur expectations, trust.

p

yo i live in the uk, you on myspace?
pm me
i never met a chick who likes the wu
be cool to connect

CHRONZ
08-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Nokia - Connecting people

urban_angel
08-14-2006, 04:38 PM
yo i live in the uk, you on myspace?
pm me
i never met a chick who likes the wu
be cool to connect

ha, haven't we spoken before?

CHRONZ
08-14-2006, 04:43 PM
As long as she dont run off with my albums, it's all good...

MathMatician
08-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Be cooler if she can shadowbox with me

CashRules
08-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Nah man, i'd rather let her carry on listening to her pop shit, couldn't be doin wi my Girl tryna rap along to "Wu Tang Aint Nuttin' To Fuck Wit'" or some other Grimy Shit, that'd bug me out!

urban_angel
08-14-2006, 06:09 PM
mmmm, its good to understand wu, well I think, for me, it's helped me, doesnt mean im tryna rap and that man. mmmmm

CashRules
08-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Ye it's good to understand the principles an all that, my girl a good lil Jewish chick so if she started rockin' Wu it wouldn't suit her, its each to there own really, i'd really love to see a girl in one of them T-Shirts from the Ice Cream Vid tho!

ShaDynasty
08-14-2006, 08:25 PM
ha, haven't we spoken before?

on the corp yes, but we can't get too personal on here

urban_angel
08-15-2006, 04:12 AM
on the corp yes, but we can't get too personal on here

ah seen I got u.. :)

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 04:31 AM
Why, Why Whyy Not?

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 04:52 AM
What about if she got raekwon's face tatted to her chest?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/raekwo.jpg

I don't know about all of that..

Maybe a tat of ODB would be fine.

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 04:54 AM
What about if she got raekwon's face tatted to her chest?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/raekwo.jpg

I don't know about all of that..

Maybe a tat of ODB would be fine.

Post her without the shirt dog! :clap:

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:14 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/raekwo-1.jpg

tattoos are forever...

damnit

Longbongcilvaringz
08-15-2006, 05:30 AM
^hahha

Grongle
08-15-2006, 10:55 AM

ha ha

fantasizing about raekwon