PDA

View Full Version : Can/Will Black and White People ever be at Peace with Each Other ?

LORD NOSE
08-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Can/Will Black and White People ever be at Peace with Each Other ?

LHX
08-13-2006, 09:26 PM
maybe

depends if they can identify a common threat or goal

JASPER
08-13-2006, 09:39 PM
We'll turn grey.

Os3y3ris
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Of course not. Not a day goes by when I dont shoot some white people. Oh, wait, we get along just fine.

mashqauck
08-13-2006, 11:05 PM
We'll turn grey.

Jesus Christ is grey so he takes over what we don't know. The White and Black movement. Someday we will all get along. Maybe when RZA drops The Cure. It is possible. :spin: But it may take time. That's all I'm saying.

crass
08-13-2006, 11:36 PM
no, because there are closeminded blacks and closeminded whites.

LORD NOSE
08-13-2006, 11:48 PM
closed minds can be opened with the truth of self and kind
but are closed minds the only barrier between the 2 ?

J-Cee
08-14-2006, 12:31 AM
As long as where all human and our brains function the way they do now there wil lalways be racism..ppl are too free to make there own judgements of ppl...so the answer i think..logically..is no..we may be able to get along alot better in the future but there will still be alot of haters out there.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 02:05 AM
i wish. too many supremacists around. u all kno who i'm talkin bout.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 02:25 AM
all you can do is lead by example on this one, and more will follow, and there will always be bigots in this world, it is inevitable, but if you educate your children and practice what you preach and always work towards the common good, than there is at least hope.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 02:27 AM
im not bringing children into this world. no way. not fair on them.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 02:35 AM
than educate any child, education has gotta a bad rap lately and thats really pisses me off, why do people dislike education, and i'm not talking about knowing the sqaure root of 100 or some shit like that, i'm just talkin straight up education, learning about the world around you, to me thats the only way you gonna know shit, I don't know just needed to say somthin cause I was talkin wit my boy on friday about it.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 02:43 AM
ok i feel you man......//// one

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 07:15 AM
i do believe the only way white and black people can truly live in a form of unificatin is if they are seperated.

True indeed.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 07:17 AM
why should this be the case?

abasi
08-14-2006, 07:41 AM
we blacks have to be at peace with our own first

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 07:46 AM
we blacks have to be at peace with our own first

good post.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 07:59 AM
I think the question we should be asking is; will people ever be at peace with one another?
Maybe one day, when we're not fighting over pieces of paper and imaginary lines. Or when, like LHX pointed out, when we have a common enemy or goal

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 09:38 AM
so many of us that call our selves black are native to america but don't know it

plus so many of us was already here - dark skinned nappy headed natives

and if some or alot of us go back to where we believed we came from, should whites do the same ?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-14-2006, 09:41 AM

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black and white folkS will never get along or find peace within this world. NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LHX
08-14-2006, 09:41 AM
we will unite when we see that we can no longer exist without being united

LHX
08-14-2006, 09:43 AM
there is land, and there is water

we come from land

anywhere you hang yourself is home

nobody knows what the hell happened in history anyway

splitting people up geographically is not helpful for union

LHX
08-14-2006, 09:45 AM
we will unite on our death beds when we dont have the energy to stay apart

JASPER
08-14-2006, 09:53 AM
there is land, and there is water

we come from land

anywhere you hang yourself is home

nobody knows what the hell happened in history anyway

splitting people up geographically is not helpful for unionI like the way you think.

hectis
08-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Maybe If We Can BUILD Together But For Every Step We Take Forwerd We Take 100 Steps Back

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 10:17 AM
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black and white folkS will never get along or find peace within this world. NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

True. Just like Oil and Water the same is for Black and White. You can boil it, shake it, or stir it and you will always have two distinct layers.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
What about mixed people who come from both sides whos families get together for christmas and thanksgiving ?

which brings me to my next question

Can black people ever be at Peace with other Black people ?

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 10:41 AM
What about mixed people who come from both sides whos families get together for christmas and thanksgiving ?

Yes.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-14-2006, 10:54 AM

If all the black on black crimes Stop all over the U.S.A, then maybe black folks will get along. until then that answer is NO!!!!

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Yes.

so why don't we ?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Maybe you never got along in the first place, so why start now?
The British and French hate one another, and they white. Go figure

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-14-2006, 11:11 AM
so why don't we ?

THE REASON WHY BLACK FOLKS CAN'T GET ALONG EITH OTHER BLACK FOLKS IS BECAUSE WE CANNOT ACT CIVILIZED IN THIS WORLD. WE'RE ALWAYS BLAMING EACH OTHER FOR EVERYONE ELSES MISTAKES AND SCREW-UPS BUT EVERYTIME WE POINT AT EACH OTEHR WE'RE REALLY POINTING AT OURSELVES AND WE'RE BLAMING OURSELVES FOR OUR MISTAKES. THAT'S WHY BLACK FOLKS CAN'T AND WON'T GET ALONG.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:18 AM
The British and French hate one another, and they white. Go figure

why do you think that is ?

what do they have to hate about each other ?

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:20 AM
THE REASON WHY BLACK FOLKS CAN'T GET ALONG EITH OTHER BLACK FOLKS IS BECAUSE WE CANNOT ACT CIVILIZED IN THIS WORLD. WE'RE ALWAYS BLAMING EACH OTHER FOR EVERYONE ELSES MISTAKES AND SCREW-UPS BUT EVERYTIME WE POINT AT EACH OTEHR WE'RE REALLY POINTING AT OURSELVES AND WE'RE BLAMING OURSELVES FOR OUR MISTAKES. THAT'S WHY BLACK FOLKS CAN'T AND WON'T GET ALONG.

were we always like this ?

if there was another type of world, would we be able to "act" civilized in it ?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-14-2006, 11:24 AM
were we always like this ?

if there was another type of world, would we be able to "act" civilized in it ?

YES BLACK FOLKS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT IN THIS WORLD. NO THERE IS NOT ANOTHER WORLD THAT FOLKS CAN ACT CIVILIZED. BLACK FOLKS ARE GONNA KEEP BE ACTING UNRULY AND VIOLENT IN THIS WORLD. SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE ANSWER IS STILL NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
why do you think that is ?

what do they have to hate about each other ?

Because they've had so many wars over the centuries, both on the battlefield and culturally. Maybe the same thing went on in Africa as well, which has led to the acrimony among your own. Its just a mutual hate that came from geography.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Because they've had so many wars over the centuries, both on the battlefield and culturally. Maybe the same thing went on in Africa as well, which has led to the acrimony among your own. Its just a mutual hate that came from geography.

deep - and there have been many wars outside of the races
meaning, there has been alot of white on black issuses

where england and france would divide and conquer people in africa, the original america, south america, korea, the carribean, australia, etc....

why do you think that there is no african country who divided and conquered any land in europe or any where else on the planet ?

is it really that europe was more advanced in everyway ?

in order to bring peace we have to look at the authors of chaos
at least point them out and have they themselves admit to their madness

if they refuse to see themselves and get defensive, these are prone to repeat the same madness as their ancestors.

those who admit and have some form of compassion for those their ancestors mangled both mentaly and physically, can be looked at as hope for their kind.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 11:48 AM
So like, if you were all at peace. Why were there still seperate nations? Egypt and the like had their own kings and queens. How did they get those territories in the first place? How did they establish who was king and queen before they started the dynasties?

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 11:50 AM
so why don't we ?

After blinding us to the knowledge of self and our own kind for 400 years, the slave-masters refuse to civilize the so-called Negroes into the knowledge of themselves of which we were robbed. The slave-masters also persecute and hinder anyone who tries to perform this most rightful duty. As long as Black people do not know who they really are and do not have the knowledge to free themselves from their slave-masters’ names and religion, they cannot be considered free or civilized. And therefore will not unite.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:57 AM
So like, if you were all at peace. Why were there still seperate nations? Egypt and the like had their own kings and queens. How did they get those territories in the first place? How did they establish who was king and queen before they started the dynasties?

they were born in those territories and made a name for themselves

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 11:59 AM
After blinding us to the knowledge of self and our own kind for 400 years, the slave-masters refuse to civilize the so-called Negroes into the knowledge of themselves of which we were robbed. The slave-masters also persecute and hinder anyone who tries to perform this most rightful duty. As long as Black people do not know who they really are and do not have the knowledge to free themselves from their slave-masters’ names and religion, they cannot be considered free or civilized. And therefore will not unite.

did we ever have any conflict among ourselves before this process ?

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 12:43 PM
did we ever have any conflict among ourselves before this process ?

Yes. But not at this level, this level of wickedness had never existed on this Planet.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Yes. But not at this level, this level of wickedness had never existed on this Planet.

I agree that this sounds nice and makes us look good but if we as black people have always been here, we can't be so shure of this

Nothing Recorded can show us any different

If we all agree that what comes around goes around, what can we say came around for us to be here in this situation right now ?

If we are indeed the fathers and mothers of all civilized life, we are responsible for any condition this planet is in an therefore responsible for the clean up

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 01:25 PM
and here man - use this one - take the size down or whatever

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/SUNMOONSTARSalive.jpg

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 01:46 PM
If we are indeed the fathers and mothers of all civilized life, we are responsible for any condition this planet is in an therefore responsible for the clean up

Good point.

Wamukota X
08-14-2006, 01:49 PM
and here man - use this one - take the size down or whatever

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/SUNMOONSTARSalive.jpg

Thank you.

Jesus Christ
08-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Black's and White's need to swap wifes.

Every now and then a white Girl needs to be pounded to death by a Black guys Python.

And

Every now and then a White guy needs to get some big black booty clapping in his face.

Yes we can get along if we just stick to the script.

Wife Swapping.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Slippy The Pimp

Black's and White's need to swap wifes.

Every now and then a white Girl needs to be pounded to death by a Black guys Python.

And

Every now and then a White guy needs to get some big black booty clapping in his face.

Yes we can get along if we just stick to the script.

Wife Swapping.

This is going on right now - Black and whites have been mixing for a very long time - is this the answer ?

If we were to all just mix together, white people would cease to exist - is this what they are really afraid of ?

Isaiah 11:6-8 (New International Version)

6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2011:6-8#fen-NIV-17891a)] together;
and a little child will lead them.

LHX
08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
if we abolished property and written law, everybody would end up either dead or getting along

dead people get along well together

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 03:44 PM
lol why you like death so much man

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
and sigs that make the page wide as fuck?

hidden ninja
08-14-2006, 05:45 PM
we'll never be at Peace as long as we continue to see ourselves as seperate.
different, yes; but who or what isn't different from everything else?

the problem, I think, is that people don't want to change.
we've all been fighting for generations upon generations, and no one is willing to put an end to tradition.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 05:47 PM
^I agree with that, anyone else?

Jesus Christ
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
This is going on right now - Black and whites have been mixing for a very long time - is this the answer ?

If we were to all just mix together, white people would cease to exist - is this what they are really afraid of ?

Isaiah 11:6-8 (New International Version)

6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2011:6-8#fen-NIV-17891a)] together;
and a little child will lead them.

I was thinking more along the lines of swinging. No children involved.

Actually I read this penthouse forum the other day where these white guys would take their wifes to this house where these black guys would fuck them then give them back to their husbands and send their asses home. Very interesting read and take on human pshycology.

LHX
08-14-2006, 07:17 PM

"The end is important in all things."

Trismegistos
05-22-2008, 09:58 AM
I think that it has been a happening but that it is far to slow a process. I think that people as a whole need to find their inner child, that being their innocence. I love to see kids playing with other kids from anywhere on the face of the earth because at that time they share a common goal which is fun.

I think those of us that can get along with others should do so, those that are bigoted can miss out on what is a great process of spiritual growth.

I hope one day that there is no longer even the question and just reality as an answer.

Skellington
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Who gives a flying fuck whether they do or don't.......

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 11:55 AM

No. Never.

We can act like a hypocrites, as if all the shit with slave boats and Congo Free State and Rwanda and apartheid never happened, we can hypocritically pretend we forgave everything to each another - and only continue to hate each other on a private level. Non-hypocritically hoping there'll come a day for payback.

Peace between black people and white people can be built only on ugly, filthy, throat-deep hypocrisy.

The only way to be honest is to continue with racism and armed struggle between races, until some of them - blacks or whites - aren't wiped out from the face of the Earth. It's the only solution.

I'm dead serious with this post.

Spoon Face
05-22-2008, 12:58 PM
if racism is no influence in places on world then skin color can be friends

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 01:12 PM
If we were to all just mix together, white people would cease to exist - is this what they are really afraid of

Or was that really the plan the entire time?

diggy
05-23-2008, 12:27 AM
I think if there is justice, there will be peace.

Many people are unjust...