PDA

View Full Version : Join Me in Ignoring Chica's Lame Ass

Visionz
08-14-2006, 12:32 PM
I've tried to drop some gems on this retard(no offense meant to the people born that way. I'm sorry her pathetic ass is givin' em a bad name)
But I don't think anyone likes her ass. She is merely tolerated and doesn't realize she is her own biggest problem. Join me in ridding her from the WTC. Put her on your ignore list and let us all know you've joined the movement in saving yourself from the brain damage her post encourage. Peace.

Visionz
08-14-2006, 12:59 PM
No One's w/ me?

Visionz
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
ahaha true indeed. Either way my own eyes is saved from her shite. It's funny though cuz I could tell you almost verbatim what her ass is saying. She's both dumb and predictable.

Razorsharp
08-14-2006, 01:22 PM
she is gone now... or so she says...lol

CHRONZ
08-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Riot !!! hahaĻ
Shouldnt the movement have a name homie ?

Roman Deini
08-14-2006, 01:28 PM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2006, 01:28 PM
She'd be ok if her fonts weren't so damn big.

Unforgiven
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
You could have just done it along time ago and not made a big deal about it by making a thread but who the fuck am I? alas, I'll join the revolution for sure....

Razorsharp
08-14-2006, 01:35 PM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Immortal Technique!!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Brothers in Arms

Gawd
08-14-2006, 01:37 PM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/edbigghead/blazingdance.gif

BRONZBODY
08-14-2006, 05:03 PM
ed??? what da fuck is up with dat shit man?????

MathMatician
08-14-2006, 05:05 PM
How about we just scalp her and sell her back the weave on ebay?

INF
08-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Say tho, she really is a chick. That's first , so maybe we should show respect(which I tried) out of that alone. Even though we know she aint nobodys moms, she somebodys daughter and or sister. we all got real family. So, the point I'm gettin to before I go smoke the rest of this blunt is , this chick is obviously just slow.

So, if she slow then it's most likely fucked up to go the distance on fuckin with her cuz......she slow. Imagine if ur sister was slow and she still liked to post on the internet.For real tho. I'm fixin to just leave her alone. If you gotta ignore her cause u at work then okay. Besides that, we should at least be chill with her. Thats real.

One.

Visionz
08-14-2006, 05:18 PM
nah, see the thing is I've tried being chill w/ her. I try to hand her some advice just cuz it seems like she could use it. But every day it's the same lame shit. I know theres forums out there better suited to her mentality. This site ain't one of 'em. Feel me? I mean she's a 25 year old virgin, meaning she can't take a dick or a joke.

INF
08-14-2006, 05:26 PM
nah, see the thing is I've tried being chill w/ her. I try to hand her some advice just cuz it seems like she could use it. But every day it's the same lame shit. I know theres forums out there better suited to her mentality. This site ain't one of 'em. Feel me? I mean she's a 25 year old virgin, meaning she can't take a dick or a joke.

Yeah, i feel you(no homo), she might grow more if everybody dropped jewels insteada bombs tho.

On other subject tho E, I was in austin yesterday. We moved this guy into a house on a lake. It was tight. THey gotta street there called redbud.

Visionz
08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
you should hit me up next time you gonna be in town man. Of course, this weekend woulda been kinda lame just cuz I can't locate my weedman to save my life. That adventure continues once I get outta work.

INF
08-14-2006, 05:33 PM
you should hit me up next time you gonna be in town man. Of course, this weekend woulda been kinda lame just cuz I can't locate my weedman to save my life. That adventure continues once I get outta work.

Dayum. I had that Fiyah! Got even better today. Yeah, next time I see a truck goin out , I'll hit you up a PM an shit. Hell......might do it after I go an hit this blizzy right now. I been meanin to go outside and chill for a min about 15 min ago. Funk that.

Visionz
08-14-2006, 05:42 PM
its fuckin hot today right. Heard it's gonna be like a 102 by the time I get off (which is about 20 mins from now) I'm just hoppin my boy didn't get popped. He's normally just as steady as this Texas sun. I'll see what the deal is shortly.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Word, ban her, she don't shut the fuck up, man is she annoying drama queen who no one likes in the real world so she gotta go online to get sympathy.

urban_angel
08-14-2006, 06:41 PM
just llow her Eric hon. she should get the message..............:)

crass
08-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Say tho, she really is a chick. That's first , so maybe we should show respect(which I tried) out of that alone. Even though we know she aint nobodys moms, she somebodys daughter and or sister. we all got real family. So, the point I'm gettin to before I go smoke the rest of this blunt is , this chick is obviously just slow.

So, if she slow then it's most likely fucked up to go the distance on fuckin with her cuz......she slow. Imagine if ur sister was slow and she still liked to post on the internet.For real tho. I'm fixin to just leave her alone. If you gotta ignore her cause u at work then okay. Besides that, we should at least be chill with her. Thats real.

One.

word, it's funny how everyone flocks to gang up on what they think is an easy target.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 06:46 PM
every1 pm her nekids of your balls and or anus'...............if not for the forum, the do it for the eDbigghead........

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 04:44 AM

One.

She aint no girl, your dumb

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 04:46 AM

:loser: yo my weedman just grows in my backyard

INF
08-15-2006, 01:52 PM
She aint no girl, your dumb

Fuck you Sicka , you ol stale ass bird ass broke ass wanna be mf! I know what I'm talkin bout so Be happy with doin u and Don't interupt grown folks when they talkin.

06 a chick. Look for the links then click.

IrOnMaN
08-15-2006, 02:55 PM
You guys should really leave her alone, seriously. }:|

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:23 PM
shyiemchic isnt a girl u morons, it's fuckin heat from new jeruz. ,yo 42 suck a dick bisquit head. U little fuckin candy ass easter egg faggit . Fuckn hittin on a he-she online even after your told a buncha times that she's a guy. shyheimchica's chica #42.... faggit

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:25 PM
What is this thread even about?

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:28 PM
What is this thread even about?
it's about to get fuckin funny

cuz its about shyheimchica'sbitch#42 now muthafucka, let the:king:explore

INF
08-15-2006, 05:30 PM
shyiemchic isnt a girl u morons, it's fuckin heat from new jeruz. ,yo 42 suck a dick bisquit head. U little fuckin candy ass easter egg faggit . Fuckn hittin on a he-she online even after your told a buncha times that she's a guy. shyheimchica's chica #42.... faggit

I never hit on her. You punk ass chump. Look, untill ur bitch ass comes up with proof, I'm going with what I found. You ol snitch ass bitch ass mf.

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
HARSH WERDZ!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't hit on her, wasn't she heat?

crass
08-15-2006, 05:32 PM
legato is the one who hit on her

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I thought legato was a girl for these last like 9 years..

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I never hit on her. You punk ass chump. Look, untill ur bitch ass comes up with proof, I'm going with what I found. You ol snitch ass bitch ass mf.

U a virgins bitch dog, a 25 year old columbian's bitch. Even after i tell you twice u still think its a she . its heat u moolie. HEAT! Loook in the classics dumb fuck, its called "im famous"

INF
08-15-2006, 05:34 PM
HARSH WERDZ!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't hit on her, wasn't she heat?

She aint heat. If you start lookin deep you will find places that she goes and possible pics. I only dug to disspell the myth. Sicka gets dug out cuz he likes it.

INF
08-15-2006, 05:35 PM
U a virgins bitch dog, a 25 year old columbian's bitch. Even after i tell you twice u still think its a she . its heat u moolie. HEAT! Loook in the classics dumb fuck, its called "im famous"

Alright, hold on bitch.I'll go look.

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I wanna see some pics! I never seen her. I still think she is heat

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:40 PM
unless heats got a sister, THEY GOT THE SAME IP.... Dude, your a dumbshit, sorry youre dumb enuff to believe he's a she. Even with out an IP u can tell its not who she-he says it is. What kinda 25 year old str8 edge virgin girl would be checkin out wucorp besides your dumbass. Think about it u fuckin retard. Your the joke

Gawd
08-15-2006, 05:45 PM
So Someone cybered with chica ?

bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha

INF
Fuck you Sicka. It's war between us from here out. All over some dumb shit like this. War.

Wasnt anything in Im famous about this either. The PM was retarded.

Sicka than aidZ
im out bobby, have fun fuckin guiding this handycapped homo thru life. Call me when 42 finally gets a clue. we'll throw a party in his mouth and let all the wucorp tranny fuck ups cum. peace

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 05:46 PM
BNAABABABANNANANANA aiight man! Heat could be hot as a girl maybe..

WHere those pictures??? FUCKING ONLINE WARZZZZZZZ

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Fuck you Sicka. It's war between us from here out. All over some dumb shit like this. War.

War huh? , yo, tell your mom's to close her legs cuz the wars over nigga. She can have the title.

INF
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
War huh? , yo, tell your mom's to close her legs cuz the wars over nigga. She can have the title.

Thats allright tho trick cuz check it out. Ur moms is like a shotgun, two cocks and she blows. And I got pics.

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 05:52 PM

Wasnt anything in Im famous about this either. The PM was retarded.

u still lookin for proof that u been hittin on a girl? Yo, heat started im famous, one of the funniest threads ive ever read. your a dumbass who fell for his joke. late

INF
08-15-2006, 06:00 PM
u still lookin for proof that u been hittin on a girl? Yo, heat started im famous, one of the funniest threads ive ever read. your a dumbass who fell for his joke. late

Still, where is the proof thats in that thread? You tellin me that this mf goes other places an pulls the 06 or what? Did he just jack somebodys ID? Also ur tellin me that somebody had all the time in the world to build a myspace like that an shit and, I'm the dumbass? Thats some stupid shit to do right there. No wonder you was on some gay ass shit like Goddess. You a fuckin moron. The PC is ur whole life , that's all you know. Shit is sad indeed.

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:01 PM
where these pics!! I wanna see what Heat looks like as a girl!!44

JASPER
08-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Making a thread about someone to ignore... what's the internet coming to...

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:05 PM
At least we don't have monster frequencies coming through are computers and turning us into dust..

JASPER
08-15-2006, 06:06 PM
How can you be sure.

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Still, where is the proof thats in that thread? You tellin me that this mf goes other places an pulls the 06 or what? Did he just jack somebodys ID? Also ur tellin me that somebody had all the time in the world to build a myspace like that an shit and, I'm the dumbass? Thats some stupid shit to do right there. No wonder you was on some gay ass shit like Goddess. You a fuckin moron. The PC is ur whole life , that's all you know. Shit is sad indeed.

Oh no, im hurt, help me. Ive only had 1 ID . The thread was so u could see how smart heat is. Look it go's way back to wutangworld and the corpse, back in the jordi era. so whatever, im not even mad at u. i've always just figured u were some corpse faggit fuckin up wutang corp. Which is cool with me i dont care. Whats sad is im friends with everyone here but u. Why'd u send me that pm? Look u know what, i dont care, ive done alotta shit to make this place work, and its still over run with dumbshits, fuck this forum, thanks for making it suck

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:18 PM
How can you be sure.

I cant.. :eggy:

INF
08-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh no, im hurt, help me. Ive only had 1 ID . The thread was so u could see how smart heat is. Look it go's way back to wutangworld and the corpse, back in the jordi era. so whatever, im not even mad at u. i've always just figured u were some corpse faggit fuckin up wutang corp. Which is cool with me i dont care. Whats sad is im friends with everyone here but u. Why'd u send me that pm? Look u know what, i dont care, ive done alotta shit to make this place work, and its still over run with dumbshits, fuck this forum, thanks for making it suck

Really? I make it suck? Right. Look here 36 chambers or whatever the fuck ur name is, this thread was created by Eric Unseen. It had nothing to do with ur fantasy island. Ur mad cuz you always gotta be the center of internet attention and by me exposing the whole 06 shit, it makes you think you gettin ur shine takin away. That's flat out sad. I don't give a fuck what you like an what you don't like.

You aint gettin free Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and gettin THPS 1 scores like this so step off. Punk ass internet ho.

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:24 PM
So we gonna see heat as a women!?!?!?

INF
08-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Naw, not today Alex. Hopefully Sicka will break down an just show the pics of him suckin off heat in tha Jordi days. It's something that alot of us just can't understand.

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:28 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/shychica.jpg

I found the pics already

Bitch got sweet highlights

mashqauck
08-15-2006, 06:29 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/shychica.jpg

I found the pics already

Bitch got sweet highlights

Props to Big Ben for the pics!!! :beer: