PDA

View Full Version : If we united, what would we do?

LHX
08-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Seriously:

what kind of organized action would have any effect?

boycotting?
writing letters to congress?
public demonstrations?
hunger strikes?
should we all go live on a farm?
demand independence?
do a fundraiser for poor people?

would any of that have any effect on anything?

Gawd
08-14-2006, 03:46 PM
violence speaks louder than boycotts.........

LHX
08-14-2006, 03:47 PM
violence speaks louder than boycotts.........

do you want to be a martyr?

Gawd
08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
no....Im making suggestions for you and your imaginary followers.

LHX
08-14-2006, 03:54 PM
what followers?

anybody following me should be equipped wiff a retarded helmet

but seriously
are you enjoying the planet earth experience right now edbigghead?

Visionz
08-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Marching en mass I think would have an effect. See you at the Capital on 9-11-2007.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I am.

LHX
08-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I am.
you wouldnt suggest any changes?

LHX
08-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Marching en mass I think would have an effect. See you at the Capital on 9-11-2007.

i dont see how?

Gawd
08-14-2006, 04:07 PM
you wouldnt suggest any changes?

I would suggest less Bureaucracy in some cases and more action.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 04:12 PM

yo you really gonna go to the capitol on 9/11?

LHX
08-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I would suggest less Bureaucracy in some cases and more action.
what kind of action?

Gawd
08-14-2006, 04:15 PM
A broad range.

Visionz
08-14-2006, 04:15 PM
yo you really gonna go to the capitol on 9/11?

If I can get the word spread, I'm down for the cause. I'd like to see the commander-in-theif exposed and put on trial. Still would need more time to organize, hence 07 instead of 06.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 04:21 PM
good thinkin, I know your down for the cause man, hell yeah, we gotta educate man.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Please enlighten me with your education.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Seriously:

boycotting?
public demonstrations?
hunger strikes?
demand independence?

would any of that have any effect on anything?

Do what everyone else is doing, building and maintaining a nation

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Please enlighten me with your education.

i'm talking about education as in learning long division, i'm saying you gotta teach the blind to see, you gotta educate the public on whats going on, here in America so when people get aware of how fucked up things are, then change will be inevitable.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 05:28 PM
i'm talking about education as in learning long division, i'm saying you gotta teach the blind to see, you gotta educate the public on whats going on, here in America so when people get aware of how fucked up things are, then change will be inevitable.
And how 'fucked up' are things?

Visionz
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Well we got a president that has stole two elections now, staged a massive attack against his own people to lead us into a war that was based on more false accusations. other than that and a few other things, everything is peachy

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:00 PM
it pisses me off that nobody was charged with that CIA leak, when Bush said someone would, which just goes to show they all think there above the law. The Public is being lied to about 9/11, the biggest tradgity in American History, and they are draining our social security till we won't have non.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 06:31 PM
To much talk radio for your two.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:42 PM
^I don't listen to the radio or watch the news.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 06:44 PM
^I don't listen to the radio or watch the news.

Thats is as stupid as Bush saying he doesnt read the newspaper............

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:45 PM
ok...

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Of course I watch the news, I would not have a valid opinion if i did not stay up on current events. I try to read, watch or hear anything I can, and any opinion I can, cause thats the only way I can judge for myself, the other shit is relative.

hidden ninja
08-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Seriously:

boycotting?
public demonstrations?
hunger strikes?
demand independence?

would any of that have any effect on anything?if you could really get a majority of the people on the same page, and have them be willing to bring about change on earth, anything could work.

the trouble is uniting people.
i honestly don't believe there's anything we can do though, except wait for someone in "power" to trip on their own feet.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 06:53 PM
^you're talkin about earth, I can't even comprehend that shit, we're just talkin about America right now, cause this type of thing takes baby steps. for real.

LHX
08-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Do what everyone else is doing, building and maintaining a nation
what would be the distinguishing features of this nation?

is it possible to build a nation within nations that already exist?

is that like a snake shedding skin?

Visionz
08-14-2006, 10:22 PM
To much talk radio for your two.
For real Ed quit the bullshit. You would like to throw names and accusations but you don't like addressing issues. What happen to all those votes in Florida or lets talk about all those WMD's that they found in Iraq. You asked the questions. Lets really explore the answer.

I could easily rebutt everything you say w/ "What do you know. You're a fat, happy, gun-loving lunatic." This doesn't do anything to disprove that a fat, happy, gun-loving lunatic is perfectly capable of making a valid point.

But really, lets stay on topic.

The Wizzard
08-15-2006, 01:27 AM
http://static.flickr.com/80/213675803_9a9e18ce7e_o.gif ROFL!!!

Eric takenin em' to church man, thats the shit

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Smoke a fat blunt.

Gawd
08-15-2006, 05:05 PM
For real Ed quit the bullshit. You would like to throw names and accusations but you don't like addressing issues. What happen to all those votes in Florida or lets talk about all those WMD's that they found in Iraq. You asked the questions. Lets really explore the answer.

I could easily rebutt everything you say w/ "What do you know. You're a fat, happy, gun-loving lunatic." This doesn't do anything to disprove that a fat, happy, gun-loving lunatic is perfectly capable of making a valid point.

But really, lets stay on topic.

Votes in Florida? The Supreme court decided that one.
WMDs in Iraq? Not there. And I may add that you couldnt quote me saying they where there, or are there.

I am happy, I am a gun loving lunatic. The world is an imperfect place and always will be. Discussing it here will solve nothing.

There are problems worldwide and right here in the United States. What would you like to see happen?

JASPER
08-15-2006, 05:42 PM
I think we would rub our vaginas together and have a great time.

Visionz
08-15-2006, 06:00 PM
WMDs in Iraq? Not there. And I may add that you couldnt quote me saying they where there, or are there.
W. did however and many people have died over bullshit lies but he isn't held accountable for, yet they wanted to impeach Clinton over a blowjob. It's a microcosym of how fucked up politics in general and this presidency in particular have become. I'd like to see Bush both impeached and criminally prosecuted.

Gawd
08-15-2006, 06:50 PM
W. did however and many people have died over bullshit lies but he isn't held accountable for,....I suppose when he leaves office in 08 and a democrat is elected the world will be fixed and a better place? Like all politicians dont have there hands in the lobbyists pockets...anyway when he leaves office im sure the law suits will begin. yet they wanted to impeach Clinton over a blowjob.the congress did impeach Clinton. The Senate however did not. And Mr Clinton was not impeached for getting a bj. He was impeached for lying and that is what you want Bush impeached for right? And then you want him in prison for the deaths of many ppl right? It's a microcosym of how fucked up politics in general and this presidency in particular have become.Yawn...politics is a fucked up cut throat game...always has been and always will be. I'd like to see Bush both impeached and criminally prosecuted.

So what else do you want to change by chatting online?

LHX
08-15-2006, 07:40 PM
So what else do you want to change by chatting online?
LOL

chatting online is for losers

nothing will ever get done

everybody needs to go to church and pray more

and watch more sitcoms

Visionz
08-15-2006, 07:51 PM
I suppose when he leaves office in 08 and a democrat is elected the world will be fixed and a better place? Like all politicians dont have there hands in the lobbyists pockets...anyway when he leaves office im sure the law suits will begin. I'm guessing the gas prices go down when it does happen. But I don't see things on a dems vs. reps, they two heads attatched to the same monster. What is needed is a system where campaigns are publicly funded and the lobbyist are done away with all together. You're definetly right in getting things down to money, cuz the money allows everything to be fucked

He was impeached for lying and that is what you want Bush impeached for right? And then you want him in prison for the deaths of many ppl right?There is a difference in lying to cover up tracks so your wife doesn't find out you got your dicked sucked and lying to get public support behind you to invade other countries and all the casualties of war that go along with that. And yes to answer your second question here.

Yawn...politics is a fucked up cut throat game...always has been and always will be.I disagree that it has to be and always will be. I think there's ways of taking money out of the equation and the wickedness along w/ it.

so what else do you want to change by chatting online?

minds and perception, it starts there. The internet is a powerful medium if used correctly. Maybe you sees its potential, maybe you don't.

Gawd
08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm guessing the gas prices go down when it does happen. But I don't see things on a dems vs. reps, they two heads attatched to the same monster. What is needed is a system where campaigns are publicly funded and the lobbyist are done away with all together. You're definetly right in getting things down to money, cuz the money allows everything to be fucked
I agree that the lobbyists should be executed. Mine and your interests should come b4 the lobbyists

There is a difference in lying to cover up tracks so your wife doesn't find out you got your dicked sucked and lying to get public support behind you to invade other countries and all the casualties of war that go along with that. And yes to answer your second question here. A lie is a lie. I do not think Bush knew he was telling a lie b4 the war. i mean every1 thinks he is stoopis so if he knew he was lying and got almost every American behind his war then he is not that dumb.

I disagree that it has to be and always will be. I think there's ways of taking money out of the equation and the wickedness along w/ it. Politics is a dangerous game. You have to understand that we ( as Americans ) will do whatever it takes to win and be 'right'. So politicians will say and do anything they can that gets them reelected.

minds and perception, it starts there. The internet is a powerful medium if used correctly. Maybe you sees its potential, maybe you don't.

That sounds kinda like how religous folks think....dont push your politics on me lawls.....anyway good chat

arto
08-16-2006, 08:43 AM
we can do anything once we united. just think of the sheer weight of the population of the world that is oppressed. if there was a way to empower and enlighten them all to the very simple things we could all do to make this world great... i'd start it.

V4D3R
08-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Like I said to you the otha day LHX - unity will not happen until a big tribulation happens - somehting worse then WW3.

Coming Soon - grab your popcorn.

Gawd
08-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Like I said to you the otha day LHX - unity will not happen until a big tribulation happens - somehting worse then WW3.

Coming Soon - grab your popcorn.

grab your weapons...i have mines

V4D3R
08-16-2006, 07:25 PM
I got me a few- some that are even illegal in the U.S.
My fav is the mini-14 that needs some mounting brackets made for it.
Amunition is what I need.

Gawd
08-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I got me a few- some that are even illegal in the U.S.
My fav is the mini-14 that needs some mounting brackets made for it.
Amunition is what I need.

I need nothing. I just got some bulk ammo.....

SubtleEnergies
08-17-2006, 01:02 AM
I think en masse we should all make a commitment to each other to better ourselves and work out our own issues first and foremost.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 01:08 AM
I think en masse we should all make a commitment to each other to better ourselves and work out our own issues first and foremost.

qfmft^

V4D3R
08-17-2006, 03:08 AM

Thats very important yes. They say you can't love anybody unless you truly love yourself.

LHX
08-17-2006, 09:14 AM

this is a good point

maybe the question should be asked:
is any other type of commitment even logical?

the thought of 'uniting' suggests that a person would have to depend on other people to accomplish something

any time you seek to be in a situation where people 'unite', perhaps it can be said that you are begging for something to go wrong

this goes along with the implications quote i tossed up in the Chuang Tzu thread

physical 'organization' is something that seems to be played out

the methods used have never accomplished anything in the past - maybe people should experiment with a new approach

J-Cee
08-17-2006, 09:27 AM
dont vote..and command an army to kill the government.
Authority Vs The Rest in a big ass War for the World.

LHX
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM
i dont see it

Frontal Lobotomy
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Communism, anyone? :D