PDA

View Full Version : Affirmative action should be banned.

JASPER
08-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Think about all those times you've watched a movie or TV show and a racial stereotype comes on and does obligatory racially stereotypical things. You think to yourself, "Man, that was stupid, and it didn't have anything to do with the story at all." That's because they have to throw some minorities in there, even if the story doesn't call for them. They're forced to have a racially diverse cast, and some CBS(oldwhiteman)-owned channels like UPN put on whole nights dedicated to racial stereotypes just to get their weekly quota out of the way.

Affirmative action isn't about black people getting cubicle jobs and chinks doing something other than ricepicking or highly dangerous life-threatening tournament fighting, people. It's about Blacky McBlackerson wandering into the sccene from out of nowhere, nonchalantly picking his oversized afro wig with a plastic fork and saying "What up doggs, gimme some dap, where all da hoes at holla?"

Also, black history month is pretty stupid. I mean, it's obvious they just gave black people that month because it's the shortest one in the year. Come on, racist old coots, use your imagination next time.

=-=-=-=-=-=-

This was written by a friend of mine. What do you think, should it be banned or not. I agree 100% with this guy and not just because he's a cool dude.

Gawd
08-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Agree

IrOnMaN
08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
I don't think Affirmative Action should be banned. I think only "Race-Based" affirmative action should be banned, and only race-based.

When the time to comes to vote for Affirmative Action, and if it is terminated, then minorties (people of color, including white women) will face discrimination because of certain stereotypes, phenotypes, and many more other racial discriminations.

If they decide to take away Affirmative Action, minorites are going to be fucked.

LHX
08-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Affirmative action is ridiculous.

It's like trying to fix a broken dam with tape.

Not even duct tape.
I'm talking about that cheap shit.

IrOnMaN
08-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Affirmative action is ridiculous.

It's like trying to fix a broken dam with tape.

Not even duct tape.
I'm talking about that cheap shit.

You're really ignorant, my narrow-minded friend.

LHX
08-14-2006, 08:31 PM
You're really ignorant, my narrow-minded friend.

yup
you got me

it's so hard for me to keep up with everybody

how about you elaborate and show everybody just how dumb i am?

ill be in the kitchen trying to find some smart cookies

affirmative action is doing such a good job at fixing this society's problems

IrOnMaN
08-14-2006, 08:41 PM
yup
you got me

it's so hard for me to keep up with everybody

how about you elaborate and show everybody just how dumb i am?

ill be in the kitchen trying to find some smart cookies

affirmative action is doing such a good job at fixing this society's problems

Did I say that? No, I didn't. If you had read my post above yours, then you would have understand what I'm talking about.

I do agree that affirmative action does minorites more harm than good. For example, there are more African-American women in college that African-American males. African-American males are more likely to go to jail than any other race. 3% of African American males are in college compare to the 7% of African-Americans females that are in college.

Again, if they decide to terminate affirmative action, then minorties are fucked, seriously. It's because of discrimination, pal. Minorties (mainly African-Americans) are MORE likely to be discrimated againist than any other race because of stereotypes and phenotypes.

And to believe that affirmative action is doing more harm than good, just take a good look at the education minorties receive compared to white people in the suburbs.

Thank you.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2006, 08:48 PM
This is some funny shit

http://static.flickr.com/80/213675803_9a9e18ce7e_o.gif

Minorities ?

lmao people still call us that in 2006 - dam

LHX
08-14-2006, 08:52 PM
theres only around 1/2 billion white people on the planet

that accounts for 1/14 of the global population

LHX
08-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Did I say that? No, I didn't. If you had read my post above yours, then you would have understand what I'm talking about.

I do agree that affirmative action does minorites more harm than good. For example, there are more African-American women in college that African-American males. African-American males are more likely to go to jail than any other race. 3% of African American males are in college compare to the 7% of African-Americans females that are in college.

Again, if they decide to terminate affirmative action, then minorties are fucked, seriously. It's because of discrimination, pal. Minorties (mainly African-Americans) are MORE likely to be discrimated againist than any other race because of stereotypes and phenotypes.

And to believe that affirmative action is doing more harm than good, just take a good look at the education minorties receive compared to white people in the suburbs.

Thank you.
the hell did you disagree with me for then?

so instead of blatant discrimination, we throw people a few shells to keep them quiet

oh shit
there i go being narrow-minded and ignorant again

june181972
08-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Affirmative Action is an example of brilliant tricknowledgey.

As if the standards of the white man in the U.S.A. is the pinnacle of civilization, and something for the Blackman to deem truly essential to his way of life.

LHX
08-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Affirmative Action is an example of brilliant tricknowledgey.

As if the standards of the white man in the U.S.A. is the pinnacle of civilization, and something for the Blackman to deem truly essential to his way of life.
true

Godbrother
08-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Affirmative Action has another name Culture Campaign, something new that companies have started.

I recall one of my moments in the city, I went to a finance center. The office was composed of pure women, no males......

Everybody knows the Tri-State(NJ, NY, CT) is very diverse place. It was just odd to see that.

On the other hand, I walked into one of these Ma & Pa company and there whole staff is composed of males

That old goverment policy checks and balance is being used especially on the state level. The state is leaning on these companies(some)that have not complied

The state is getting its information from census reports and demographic analysis

Its like a white man living in an all white community and the police force of his community is all black, that white man will stop and analyze that, Like any other man, woman, teenager, grandparent or son-in-law would

to be honest, I feel at peace when there is multitude of diverse people than one particular race/gender

Godbrother
08-14-2006, 10:44 PM
The reason for my comments, I have latin cousins, a great uncle who has asian blood on my father side.

I had a WHITE ENGLISH teacher years ago who said and preached be a HUMAN BEING and a BLACK PRINCIPAL who said be a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of SOCIETY and I'm a black man now

The Wizzard
08-15-2006, 01:21 AM
^I'm confused

Godbrother
08-15-2006, 07:35 AM
what I'm saying is, affirmative action benefits every single race and gender. It helps everyone, it does not dedicate itself to one particular race or gender.

Anyone of us in here can raise the flag of affirmative action. I'm sure people in here have visited a company or place of business that is strictly male or female or one specific race

Wamukota X
08-15-2006, 08:23 AM
All Amerikkkan policys, laws, treaties, whatever are B.S.

The Wizzard
08-15-2006, 01:22 PM
^True

JASPER
08-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Explain.

Gawd
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
All Amerikkkan policys, laws, treaties, whatever are B.S.

So I should be allowed to rape you then kill you? ok makes sense.

Lets see if you can answer without saying predictable shit like ' you have allready raped and killed my ppl '

june181972
08-15-2006, 05:36 PM

Lets see if you can answer without saying predictable shit like ' you have allready raped and killed my ppl '

It was illegal to "rape" and "kill" during slavery times. Yet white people made a block party out of raping and killing the niggers.
How can the greatest rapests and murders in history make a laws against rape and murder without it being BS. Or did you forget that black people are only 3/5 of a man

IrOnMaN
08-16-2006, 04:59 PM
It was illegal to "rape" and "kill" during slavery times. Yet white people made a block party out of raping and killing the niggers.
How can the greatest rapests and murders in history make a laws against rape and murder without it being BS. Or did you forget that black people are only 3/5 of a man

So you're saying that black people are subhuman in someway, right?

june181972
08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Or did you forget that black people are only 3/5 of a man
So you're saying that black people are subhuman in someway, right?

Damn you never heard of the 3/5 of a man law
I was being sarcastic to prove a point
You are from Michigan?
Its a shame what they don't tell us in some of these schools in the U.S.A.

IrOnMaN
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
^^^Oh, okay. I thought you were trying to say something else, seriously. I've never heard of the 3/5 Law.

/googles it

zeppelin2k
08-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Affirmative Action has another name Culture Campaign, something new that companies have started.

I recall one of my moments in the city, I went to a finance center. The office was composed of pure women, no males......

Everybody knows the Tri-State(NJ, NY, CT) is very diverse place. It was just odd to see that.

On the other hand, I walked into one of these Ma & Pa company and there whole staff is composed of males

That old goverment policy checks and balance is being used especially on the state level. The state is leaning on these companies(some)that have not complied

The state is getting its information from census reports and demographic analysis

Its like a white man living in an all white community and the police force of his community is all black, that white man will stop and analyze that, Like any other man, woman, teenager, grandparent or son-in-law would

to be honest, I feel at peace when there is multitude of diverse people than one particular race/gender

yeah man that shit about feeling good when there is diversity is true man, bc thats the way its supposed to be

also, that shit about having all black cops was funny as hell, you think the white govt's in north america would ever allow that shit? hell no

yet you see white cops in my area all the time and in all the coloured areas, the only time you see brown and black cops is when there is a black or brown event

shit is whack, but that would be an interesting experiment to see what would happen if a white neighborhood was given all black cops

Gawd
08-16-2006, 07:13 PM

Yawn................................still bringing up old shit. I didnt rape any1 or kill any1 black or not. So yes the laws today who ever made them make sense to me. Those d00ds back in the slavery era of the US were wrong of course to do what they did. But use common sense and let it go. you will never get anything back from that time ( like it happened to you any damn way ) we should never forget but the way you think about the shit just increases the divide between whit and black. I was raised to respect everyone...i never see color. i see a person and Gawd damnit that is the way it should be.

june181972
08-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Yawn................................still bringing up old shit. I didnt rape any1 or kill any1 black or not. So yes the laws today who ever made them make sense to me. Those d00ds back in the slavery era of the US were wrong of course to do what they did. But use common sense and let it go. you will never get anything back from that time ( like it happened to you any damn way ) we should never forget but the way you think about the shit just increases the divide between whit and black. I was raised to respect everyone...i never see color. i see a person and Gawd damnit that is the way it should be.

The premise of your original statement was extremely flawed to begin with. (Post #21 in response to Post #18)
Were you trying to say that lawmakers in the U.S.A. were the first ones with the concept of rape and murder being illegal and/or immoral?

As for the way I think about "the shit"
Can you or anyone else, today or throughout history, come up with a more sound and logical solution than to "divide"?

If you "never see color" then Gawd damnit I'm not even worthy to be speaking to you. You have obviously advanced to a much greater level of thinking and civilization than I can even conceive.

Gawd
08-16-2006, 11:16 PM
The premise of your original statement was extremely flawed to begin with. (Post #21 in response to Post #18)
Were you trying to say that lawmakers in the U.S.A. were the first ones with the concept of rape and murder being illegal and/or immoral?

As for the way I think about "the shit"
Can you or anyone else, today or throughout history, come up with a more sound and logical solution than to "divide"?

If you "never see color" then Gawd damnit I'm not even worthy to be speaking to you. You have obviously advanced to a much greater level of thinking and civilization than I can even conceive.

Do you have a point in all of this or are you just running out of ways to disagree with me?

JASPER
08-17-2006, 07:39 AM
You have obviously advanced to a much greater level of thinking and civilization than I can even conceive.Settled.

LHX
08-17-2006, 09:16 AM

that kind of stuff would sort itself out in a world without written laws

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM

I see you know YOUR history very well. It is not in your nature to submit to any Authority, even though some you made and passed laws you still can't abide by them.

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 09:46 AM

Why the fuck you always talking about raping somebody? Were you molested as a child?

JASPER
08-17-2006, 09:50 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=63662

hahahaha

Aqueous Moon
08-17-2006, 09:52 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=63662

hahahaha

weak.

JASPER
08-17-2006, 09:59 AM
It proves your point, but I can see why you would try to dissagree with me no matter what I say.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:20 AM
I see you know YOUR history very well. It is not in your nature to submit to any Authority, even though some you made and passed laws you still can't abide by them.

I asked you to come up with a reply that didnt include History. Obviously you cant ....... I abide by the law of the land...BTW you missed my Happy Birthday thread.....it was great. The mods deleted it

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:22 AM
that kind of stuff would sort itself out in a world without written laws

Lets say I live with my wife and 3 kids. Lets say I kill someone and I believe it to be self defense. Now all of that man family come after me and kill my wife and my children.....In a land with no laws the only thing I could do is slaughter their entire family....Is that the type of 'no law' sociaty that you want?

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:23 AM
Why the fuck you always talking about raping somebody? Were you molested as a child? I mean, are you catholic or somethin?

The mods demand that you respect others religion in KNL. I am not a catholic. Does your post have anything meaningful to add to the topic at hand?

LHX
08-17-2006, 10:29 AM
It proves your point, but I can see why you would try to dissagree with me no matter what I say.

Jasper has been oppressed.

LHX
08-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Lets say I live with my wife and 3 kids. Lets say I kill someone and I believe it to be self defense. Now all of that man family come after me and kill my wife and my children.....In a land with no laws the only thing I could do is slaughter their entire family....Is that the type of 'no law' sociaty that you want?
ed, i see where you are coming from, but i believe your argument will fall apart if you really look into the matter a bit more.

first of all, in a more reasonable society that isnt constrained by a lot of ridiculous legislation (or gets caught up in bureaucracy as you mentioned before), there would probably be a lot less situations where you would find yourself having to 'kill in self defense'

second, it is a big decision to make when you kill somebody, because it means that you are fair game to get done in as well - i am not sure that the population would become a bunch of blood-thirsty murderers for no reason if we all of a sudden did away with a rule that says 'dont kill'

third: if you have to kill people in order to save yourself, then you have to do it

according to the entire history of myth and legend, the reluctant killer is always an honorable person

add on

let's iron out the wrinkles in this issue so we don't have to have this discussion again in the future

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:59 AM
ed, i see where you are coming from, but i believe your argument will fall apart if you really look into the matter a bit more.

first of all, in a more reasonable society that isnt constrained by a lot of ridiculous legislation (or gets caught up in bureaucracy as you mentioned before), there would probably be a lot less situations where you would find yourself having to 'kill in self defense'

second, it is a big decision to make when you kill somebody, because it means that you are fair game to get done in as well - i am not sure that the population would become a bunch of blood-thirsty murderers for no reason if we all of a sudden did away with a rule that says 'dont kill'

third: if you have to kill people in order to save yourself, then you have to do it

according to the entire history of myth and legend, the reluctant killer is always an honorable person

add on

let's iron out the wrinkles in this issue so we don't have to have this discussion again in the future

your entire arguement is based on your own theory........

LHX
08-17-2006, 11:03 AM
your entire arguement is based on your own theory........
and yours is based on a paranoid imagination

there is still room for agreement

Gawd
08-17-2006, 11:12 AM
and yours is based on a paranoid imagination. Hardly. Take away the laws and the Government (or Minimize it ) and ppl would go nuts. Without consequence ppl are free to do as they please. If there is no Law then nothing but morals will stope me from killing you or your children (example) And even then Human emotion can easily over shadow moral thought.

there is still room for agreement

No there is not.

LHX
08-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Hardly. Take away the laws and the Government (or Minimize it ) and ppl would go nuts. Without consequence ppl are free to do as they please. If there is no Law then nothing but morals will stope me from killing you or your children (example) And even then Human emotion can easily over shadow moral thought.

laws depend on fear of punishment

committing crimes do not break any laws of physics

a lot of people would not kill out of fear of retribution

and i know you wouldnt kill because you would be afraid somebody would do it back to you

you wouldnt be able to sleep at night

this has little to nothing to do with morals

Gawd
08-17-2006, 12:09 PM
laws depend on fear of punishment..Exactly.

committing crimes do not break any laws of physics Where r u going with this?

a lot of people would not kill out of fear of retribution retribution in a lawless land I would rather face.

and i know you wouldnt kill because you would be afraid somebody would do it back to you eD is not afraid of ppl. they can all be killed like me

you wouldnt be able to sleep at night (speculation) I would sleep fine

this has little to nothing to do with morals

In a lawless land there could be no sociaty as we know it. Ppl would join clans and familys to gain protection and social status.

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 12:29 PM

I asked you to come up with a reply that didnt include History. Obviously you cant ....... I abide by the law of the land...BTW you missed my Happy Birthday thread.....it was great. The mods deleted it

Your first post didn't mention anything about History. You said "predictable". You are confused and wrong.

The Wizzard
08-17-2006, 12:31 PM
In a lawless land there could be no sociaty as we know it. Ppl would join clans and familys to gain protection and social status.

First TIme I ever Agreed With you

Gawd
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Your first post didn't mention anything about History. You said "predictable". You are confused and wrong.

History...as in this what I expected you too say. ' when the devil invaded my ppls land they raped and killed my ppl.....blah blah etc etc.....that is what I meant. next time I will clarify for the dumb.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM

Word.

LHX
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM

clans? families?

where does the trust come from?

come on man

THINK for fuck sakes

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 12:39 PM
History...as in this what I expected you too say. ' when the devil invaded my ppls land they raped and killed my ppl.....blah blah etc etc.....that is what I meant. next time I will clarify for the dumb.

Dumbness has nothing to do with it. History is always relevant, except to the ignorant.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Dumbness has nothing to do with it. History is always relevant, except to the ignorant.

Relevant yes...but it doesn't need to be puked up in every1 of your posts.

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Relevant yes...but it doesn't need to be puked up in every1 of your posts.

Most times History proves the point, so it will be in any post that needs to clarify a point to the ignorant.

The Wizzard
08-17-2006, 12:49 PM
clans? families?

come on man

THINK for fuck sakes

I'm not talking Mad Max here, it's more like this. With out laws many people would be lost and not know how to act with out the fear of a law to hold them back. The problem with American laws are that today they are used against the little man to build up the big man, so theoretically no laws would be nice if kids could play nice, but chances are people are not, we need to rework the laws and law enforcement.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Most times History proves the point, so it will be in any post that needs to clarify a point to the ignorant.

Start a fuxing history thread then......And you could prove everything to your hearts content.
History can hardly be your only reply and argument. You need more character and substance.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 01:26 PM
clans? families?

come on man

THINK for fuck sakes
Yeah...like places where there is no central Goverment. Clans and large families in those clans run shit. There are no individuals. Only Groups that follow their rules and war with other clans and families.

THINK for yourself dippy.

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Start a fuxing history thread then......And you could prove everything to your hearts content.
History can hardly be your only reply and argument. You need more character and substance.

Are you that illiterate? I said MOST post can use History as a defense. It depends on the discussion an hand. Science, History, Economics...etc. any subject can be used. History is not my only reply.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Are you that illiterate? I said MOST post can use History as a defense. It depends on the discussion an hand. Science, History, Economics...etc. any subject can be used. History is not my only reply.

You spew the same 3 or 4 examples in history in everyone of these KNL threads. Thats all you do. And even then some of the examples and history you spout cannot be proven.

Anyway the name of the thread is 'Affirmative Action needs to be banned'.....Any thoughts on that?

Wamukota X
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
You spew the same 3 or 4 examples in history in everyone of these KNL threads. Thats all you do. And even then some of the examples and history you spout cannot be proven.

Anyway the name of the thread is 'Affirmative Action needs to be banned'.....Any thoughts on that?

Wrong as usual.

And yes I do have thoughts on this subject.

june181972
08-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Do you have a point in all of this or are you just running out of ways to disagree with me?

CHECKMATE!

Wanna run it back doggie?
Double or nothin?

june181972
08-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Settled.

Don't play yourself little one

I already had you hollerin peace
when I pulled out the sword of truth

maestro wooz
08-18-2006, 03:57 AM
lhx, breaking down walls across the lands

JASPER
08-18-2006, 06:35 AM
Don't play yourself little one

I already had you hollerin peace
when I pulled out the sword of truth
This didn't happen... like most of the black history fairytales you like to believe in to boost your self esteem you insecure monkey.

Peace.