PDA

View Full Version : * The Temple............................................ Pablo Baluba * Download Now *

pablobaluba
08-16-2006, 01:36 AM
SUP EVERYBODY. HERE IT IS! THE TEMPLE! THE FIRST ALBUM/MIXTAPE I BRING TO YOU. IT'S A COLLECTION OF MY FIRST BEATS PUT TOGETHER.ALL SHAOLIN.IF I LISTEN TO THEM NOW, I DON'T LIKE THEM THAT MUCH AS BEFORE (lol :) )OR AS THE BEATS I MAKE NOW.SOME MIGHT STILL HAVE SOME PRODUCTION MISTAKES, BUT THAT WAS MY IDEA FROM THE BEGINNING...TO PUT OUT THIS ALBUM.
IT'S A 10 TRACK PROJECT. 9 TRACKS PRODUCED BY ME AND ONE IS AN OLD BRONZE NAZARETH BEAT (THANKS TO LOTUS FOR IT).I HAD ALSO SOME OTHER BEATS BUT I DIDN'T USE THEM ANYMORE.
thanks to all mcs who contributed to this :)
DOWNLOAD HERE THE FULL ALBUM (http://rapidshare.de/files/29571720/Pablo_Baluba_-_The_Temple.rar.html)

*for those who don't know about this project...LISTEN TO THE SAMPLER...-> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=350549 *

I REALLY THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS.MY FAV TRACKS ARE 3,6!!!,9,10...WAITING YOUR OPINIONS NOW

1. Gates Of The Temple
perf. Siris
prod. PabloBaluba

2.Art Of War
perf. Quest Rah,Hellspawn
prod. PabloBaluba

3.Rebellious Reign
perf. Quest Rah
prod. PabloBaluba

4.Falcon Style
perf. Killer Falcon
prod. PabloBaluba

5.The Art Of Flame Ballet
perf. Killer Falcon, Graveyard Shifter
prod. PabloBaluba

6.Digging The Mine
perf. Quest Rah, Masikah,Seraph Guard,White Lotus,Diktator,Morning Star,Great White Shark,DefCom7,Killer Falcon,Lokee,Taekuanflo
prod. PabloBaluba

7.Melodic Massacre
perf.Serpah Guard,Diktator, Morning Star,Great Whtie Shark
prod. PabloBaluba

8.Death Of The Master
perf. Seraph Guard,Diktator
prod. PabloBaluba

9.The Temple
perf. White Lotus, Seraph Guard, DefCom7
prod. PabloBaluba

10.Sword Swivelin/BronzeChamber
perf. WhiteLotus,WhiteShark,Diktator
prod. Bronze Nazareth

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3995/00pablobalubathetemple2006frontsa5.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2278/00pablobalubathetemple2006backjd6.png (http://imageshack.us)

those who cannot download it from rapidshare please pm me and i will send it to you in another way!!!

Hellspawn
08-16-2006, 02:16 AM
I'm downloadin right now 25% :)

much thanx for the shout out on the cover good lookin out bro'

woodenleg81
08-16-2006, 03:10 AM
muahhahaha....i heared the demo and now iīm donwloading :tease: :tease:
MUahhahha...DKGarmy ripped the half of that mixtape,dope shit Pablo...PROPS.Canīt await to listen to the full tracks.Everybody have download this mixtape !!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Hellspawn
08-16-2006, 03:18 AM
hey Pablo we got a dope album right here :clap:
i like these grimey productions and all the artists here.

1. Gates Of The Temple : Dope intro/1st track 8/10
perf. Siris
prod. PabloBaluba

2.Art Of War : Great track (and it's not coz i'm in it ;)) 9/10
perf. Quest Rah,Hellspawn
prod. PabloBaluba

3.Rebellious Reign : my man Quest Rah ripped the shit off 8/10
perf. Quest Rah
prod. PabloBaluba

4.Falcon Style : Dope beat, hard drums and attractive melody 8/10
perf. Killer Falcon
prod. PabloBaluba

5.The Art Of Flame Ballet : alot of energy on the spit with a calm beat makes a unique mix, Dope too! 8/10
perf. Killer Falcon, Graveyard Shifter
prod. PabloBaluba

6.Digging The Mine : great collabo, that beat is comin from the depth of hell 9/10
perf. Quest Rah, Masikah,Seraph Guard,White Lotus,Diktator,Morning Star,Great White Shark,DefCom7,Killer Falcon,Lokee,Taekuanflo
prod. PabloBaluba

7.Melodic Massacre : nice vocals on the beat 7/10
perf.Serpah Guard,Diktator, Morning Star,Great Whtie Shark
prod. PabloBaluba

8.Death Of The Master : grimey wuish beat 7/10
perf. Seraph Guard,Diktator
prod. PabloBaluba

9.The Temple : I like that oriental/arabic feel in the beat, these horns are very nice and the change with the violins is off the hook 8/10
perf. White Lotus, Seraph Guard, DefCom7
prod. PabloBaluba

10.Sword Swivelin/BronzeChamber : straight banger 8/10
perf. WhiteLotus,WhiteShark,Diktator
prod. Bronze Nazareth

good work, keep it up

peace

SeraphGuard
08-16-2006, 03:23 AM
Payce To Pablo.
Congratulations On A Job Well Done,
The Whole Album Sounds Dope~
Hope A Lot Of People Get To Experience The Temple
& Glad To See Those Who Heard It Are Feeling It!!

Racailla
08-16-2006, 05:09 AM
I listened to the snippet on your myspace, some nice stuff!!

Impressing that you got Bronze Nazareth on it, man

I'll download it later and try to rate it --

so far

Ra

Hellspawn
08-16-2006, 05:30 AM
Everyone got to listen to that mixtape dont sleep on it guyz!

Shitao
08-16-2006, 08:20 AM
1.Gates Of The Temple : Very nice intro man. The atmosphere is here and you know how it's important for me ;) Your drums are really dark/grimey... The melody samples hots... Very good prod man. And very good mcing Siris...as always.

2.Art Of War : Good energic beat man. The drums are really good... The violins are just crazy... Not my favorite beat but nice job. And the 2 mcs are really good... On beat, powerfull... Good work.

3.Rebellious Reign : Fat fat drums+original melody samples. One of my favorite track no doubt. And Quest Rah is good on it.

4.Falcon Style :You already now how much I love this old track. The beat is hot hot hot (arg the evolution of the melody...) and Winte is like always: very good.

5.The Art Of Flame Ballet : Just the best track of the album imo... Amazing beat and 2 fucking mcs. Classic.

6.Digging The Mine : Hey very good track. Good minimalist beat and damn!!! mcs are totally crazy.

7.Melodic Massacre : Hmmm my kind of voice sample... Hard hard drums+ once again a really good mcing. My 2second favorite track of this album.

8.Death Of The Master : Cool track. Not my favorite but nice job...specialy the drums.

9.The Temple : Very nice way to use your crazy samples... Epic beat...good construction/evolution (very good ending). Perfect mcs... Dope track.

10.Sword Swivelin/BronzeChamber : not the best track of you album Imo. Good beat but not special (once again IMO). Good mcing once again.

So congratulation man... A very nice first project. Keep it up and I cant wait the next episode ;)

PEACE

100pr00f
08-16-2006, 08:40 AM
ima check it out 2marro..haha
wish i could today ...gotta work all day

peace

GuardianOne
08-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks,

I'm downloading it now will only take 'bout 8 min (40 MB)

Peace
PS:Keep up the good work!

Skellington
08-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Again Pablo...MAD ASS PROPS for this album, i really luv it.

peace

Props to all the artists on this!!!

Skellington
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
My fav. track so far is "Melodic Massacre"

pablobaluba
08-16-2006, 11:25 AM
hehe...thanks guys. strange...everybody like melodic massacre more than i expected :) .. imo that and death of the master are the wors from the album :) ..but each one has his opinion
thanks for the feedback and enjoy the album

Killer Falcon
08-16-2006, 03:25 PM
i really want to hear this, but rapidshare has never worked for me and still doesnt work.... is there any chance you could put it on yousendit or sendspace?

peace

Golden_Armz
08-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Yo, peace to the wu corp, im glad to see this finally served pablo! sampler sounds sick but u need to give me a next link other than rapid share pls...
Big Up to Pablo- support this project! PEACE

FrenchShin
08-17-2006, 01:22 AM
will download tonight.

pablobaluba
08-17-2006, 02:36 AM
here is a megaupload link ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U476XXUX (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U476XXUX)

here is another one

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n79wtr (http://www.sendspace.com/file/n79wtr)

FrenchShin
08-17-2006, 02:54 AM
do you happen to know a romanian rapper called Rap On ? silly question maybe...

pablobaluba
08-17-2006, 03:02 AM
hmm.no :). at least he is not nkown , he might be an amateur underground, but i havent' heard about him

GuardianOne
08-17-2006, 06:03 AM
Overview

Poor Production! No questions asked or Answered and its not an opinion its the truth (Studio - quality)!

Iam viewing this on a sound engineering point of view (my own opinion) not on performers.

Predominant effects:

- Very low vocal and instrumental balances.

Songs

# 1 - Voice not balanced with instrumentals

# 2 - Bass was off key with other instruments, poor production.

# 3 - Production was better, drums balanced with vocals but still poor. One sample which is on mono (one side) probably your pan levels (sweeping sound), don't worry i also learnt about that mistake (the hard way)

# 4 - Very poor production, very nice instruments. Bass was off key, beautiful sample

# 5 - Poor production, nice instrumental. Vocals balanced. The bass well doesn't sound proper, i don't know what it is. Maybe its suppose to sound like that.

# 6 - Poor production, there's that vocal sample - i thought it was loud. Well engineered. I like the concept of the beat, I'll let you off on this one.

Kung-fu sample not clear as should be...between these songs (excellent sample)but no house points for it!

# 7 - Nice instrumental, well engineered with the transpose and effects. Poor production

# 8 - Good changes on the instrumental (well engineered) good effort on the instruments choice. 5 house points for this one.

# 9 - The key between the bass and other instrumentals are off, besides that point poor production.

All in all

* Poor Production
* Good Engineering
* Commendable Mixing (for effort)

10 House points for the album, concept and theme + creativity.

What really messed this album was the production (output quality, and clarity - definitions) for such professionals i would not expect it but even the ASP album had the same problem. But for both you guys if i dare say it some well known "RAP" artists are lucky to have people still buying their music.

Peace
PS: I was trying to be as unfriendly as possible, but not biased.

Favorite song/s # 4 ( if it wasn't for the bass and production - would have been the best song on this album)

pablobaluba
08-17-2006, 06:31 AM
thanks man. :) i know there still are some production mistakes. these are my first beats and i learned a lot since then but i wanted to put it out. thanks again...really ;)

100pr00f
08-17-2006, 08:07 AM
i liked the beats ..the over all sound ..is good
mc's are straight over all the beatsquilty over all was pretty good
also noticed u shouted out my name haha
i say over all this whole cd is a 8 out of 10
i wanna be in the next one haha
peace

FrenchShin
08-17-2006, 09:01 AM
good work on the beats but also on the selection of the MC's, who flow pretty nicely, i noticed that.

a lil versatility would be welcome for the next joints.

imbrator
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
eh yo pretty good ishhhhh
nice prod for my man pablo
tight tight verses fom my niggaz wuest,spawn,siris,lotus and the whole dkga
i give 9/10 for tha mixtape

peace fam

Complex
08-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Peace Pablo.. Pretty ill ass mixtape right here.. Really diggin tha Shaolin style beats.. Nice lyrical skills displayed too.. Quality was iight, but straight for a mixtape.. My favorite is "Melodic Massacre", dat one is grimey as fawk, and "Diggin tha Mine", alot styles right there..

Much Props.. Keep it comin

LORD ZERO
08-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Peace Fam, Im On Da 4th Track And Im Str8 Up Buggin Right Now, Killa Shit God

Golden_Armz
08-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Yo Pablo i got the whole project now"

overall i think this is a nice treat for shaolin fans, the beats definately match up...i think every beat on here is bangin'....especially like others r saying "melodic massacre" is str8 up raw....props

Next time i think have more mc's to make it more versatile different mcs on each track....and also what happened to the old artwork? i think it was better...

otherwise good compilation....waiting for part 2!

P.S props on the shoutout....appreciated !

I posted Rebellious on myspace...

PEACE-Q

GuardianOne
08-19-2006, 03:50 AM
# 6 is growing on me. I think i like that song also. Put it up on the chalk board...

Peace

pablobaluba
08-19-2006, 04:57 AM
i know. imo 6'th is the best :)

100pr00f
08-19-2006, 07:06 AM
i could not get 6 when i d/l it..any one wanna throw it up in here so i can hear..haha

one of my favs is art of war...witch is up on the wu corp mix tape..beat is dope and rah and hell rip that shit up

pablobaluba
08-19-2006, 07:12 AM
here's the link proof

http://rapidshare.de/files/29972975/06_Pablo_Baluba_-_Diggin_The_Mine_ft.Quest_Rah_Masikah_Seraph_Lotus _Diktator_Morning_Star_Great_Whit.html (http://rapidshare.de/files/29972975/06_Pablo_Baluba_-_Diggin_The_Mine_ft.Quest_Rah_Masikah_Seraph_Lotus _Diktator_Morning_Star_Great_Whit.html)

100pr00f
08-19-2006, 07:14 AM
damn that was fast haha

thanks a bunch ima check it

4th Day Legend
08-19-2006, 04:12 PM
...peace Pablo, the album is hot, really feeling all the tracks
the mixing/quality on some tracks are little fucked up, but
it gives more feel to the album if you know what I mean
good work again, hot beats and MC's shining too, respect...

LORD ZERO
08-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Yo Fam, If U Plan On Makin A Vol.2 On This, I Want In On It, Cuz This Is Too Sick For Words Pablo!

pablobaluba
08-25-2006, 03:19 AM
thanks to everybody for the feedback
@zero...i don't have any plans at the moment :) but i'll think about