PDA

View Full Version : Fucking F.O.B's....

Unforgiven
08-16-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm sick of these Middle Eastern fucks calling my house, asking for my parents. Their so hard to fucking understand with their god damn accent, like jesus christ, spend more than a week in a English class before taking up a job like telemarketing, which you'd think would require excellent English. I'm usually real nice to them, but I'm getting sick of it and I'm about to tell them to put the currey down and speak some real english....

Visionz
08-16-2006, 11:12 AM
haha^I'm just glad they can't outsource phone repairs. They wouldn't hesitate to outsource my ish to India.

Kong
08-16-2006, 11:13 AM
yeah is annoying but its the companys fault i think.

tekunique
08-16-2006, 11:16 AM
FOB = fresh off the boat

just fyi..lol

CashRules
08-16-2006, 11:19 AM
The call centres they call from aren't in your country, they are actually in the Middle East(or wherever their accent is from) the US/UK companies set up call centres abroad as they get away with paying them way less than our minimum wage

Unforgiven
08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
oh my god, I got my 24 rupee today! i can finally afford to buy some dynamite and blow myself up for allah!

Visionz
08-16-2006, 11:23 AM
an hour=their day pay. I used to have to deal w/ em on a regular for my last job. When you need real customer service and all they can do is read from a script, the shit tends to get reeeeaaaal fuckin annoying.

ERN-DAWGY
08-16-2006, 12:01 PM
whenver they call here I just say...ME NO SPEKA ENGLISH WERY VELL SO FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!

Gawd
08-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Another reason why all ar4bs need to be destroyed.

zeppelin2k
08-16-2006, 12:20 PM
oh my god, I got my 24 rupee today! i can finally afford to buy some dynamite and blow myself up for allah!

damn this dude is probably the most ignant on the boards
first he's calling timbo king a fag
now he thinks people from india are terrorists

wait til he drops the next bomb of stupidity, stay tuned lol

but yeah they aint arabs they outsource people from southern india who are IN India, not in the states.

also, you know what else sucks? you get charged more for cell phone service (at least in canada) even though cell phones use the same network as your home phone, they are greedy sons of bitches

Visionz
08-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Another reason why all ar4bs need to be destroyed.
nationalism is a form of control

stak84
08-16-2006, 01:59 PM

you ra fucking moron

i dont really know what else to say besides india is not an islamic
nation and maybe you should check your own alarmingly high
stupidity levels before you decide to pigeonhole an entire nation

crass
08-16-2006, 02:06 PM

doofus

zeppelin2k
08-16-2006, 04:05 PM
lol
then we say racism aint rampant
honestly its sad how bad it is in america when most people are brainwashed by their government and the system
but good to see that there are still lots of people who still kick knowledge and dont let the system take over their minds
its even starting to get bad here in canada, especially with harper as PM, the faggot never even showed up to national aids conference, he is the leader of the host country and he stayed on vacation, dumbfuck

MsRzaRecTaH
08-19-2006, 02:20 PM

U are an idiot.. }:T

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2006, 02:24 PM
holy shit