PDA

View Full Version : Cointelpro

blackwisdom
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
J. Edgar Hoover's F.B.I. Counterintelligence Program.

The purpose of this new counterintelligence endeavor is to expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize the activities of black nationalist, hate-type organizations and groupings, their leadership, spokesmen, membership, and supporters, and to counter their propensity for violence and civil disorder.

''Prevent the coalition of militant Black nationalist groups; prevent the rise of a 'messiah' who could unify and electrify, the militant Black nationalist movement; prevent militant Black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability, by discrediting them; prevent the long-range growth of militant Black nationalist organizations.''

They watched Biggie and Pac when they both got shot
Keith Murry mentioned them watching his on 106 & Park
They tap our phones cause Bush gave them ultimate reign
Who knocked down the towers to take our rights I exclaim
I have my suspicions based on scientific fact
M1 told us the answers so we gotta watch his back
We need our Warriors in the field for our women and children
Stopping the cops from commiting acts of terrorism
Against the masses of the poor cause the rich get over
It's economics, with no action the lies only get older

Knowledge/comments/questions/concerns/etc.

Hotep

thelion1856
08-17-2006, 12:10 AM
cointel pro video

this is some crazy shit, the government took out the black panther party illegally because it was causing too much concern for southern white people. WOW!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fcrjl3

Visionz
08-17-2006, 12:44 AM
^I don't see why they would. The names may change, its the mindstate of theirs that stays the same. That's why we as people gotta come together on this fight. We must change their minds for them because I'm absolutely convinced that it will not come from within.

This is a great topic of discussion. Props to BlackWisdom for bringing it up. Feelin those lyrics as well.

V4D3R
08-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Their game makes people disappear or found hanged - looking like suicide.

thelion1856
08-18-2006, 12:27 AM
ya fuck cointel pro

u think its dismantled????

WHO DO U THINK GOT RID OF PAC & BIGGIE?

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 02:08 AM
How to spot COINTELPRO agents

Agent Provocateurs -

1) Want to establish "leaders" to set them up for a fall in order to stop the movement.
2) Suggest doing foolish, illegal things to get the activists in trouble.
3) Encourage militancy.
4) Want to taunt the authorities.
5) Attempt to make the activist compromise their values.
6) Attempt to instigate violence. Activisim ought to always be non-violent.
7) Attempt to provoke revolt among people who are ill-prepared to deal with the reaction of the authorities to such violence.
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/how-to-spot-cointelpro-agents.html

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 02:24 AM
So the FBI and governments racist, what else is new, thats why shits gotta rise up and people gotta start makin a change

$inista
08-21-2006, 05:43 PM
“When you control what a mans thinking you do not have to worry bout his actions” Carter G. woodson

Don’t know where yal live but I live in the hood & shit is bad cause nobody gives a fuck.. mutha fuckas got to want change most niggas complain bout shit but don’t do shit to change the reality of their situations they just follow the protocol with an enslaved mentality, he more worry bout what’s on MTV, BET, SMACK DVD or where he going to get his next dollar, if not high from, I'm convince niggas like it in the hood, most promote sex violence money & drugs cause lets face that’s what sells & unfortunately that’s what we are taught from society from at a very young tender age, if we are going to rise as a people mutha fuckas got to wake up & smell the BUSTELO or their fat sweaty cell mate………it aint no joke we die enslaved & our baby’s born enslaved & the cycle continues. we need to up lift each other up from this oppressive state, that’s what it going to take, cause all we got is us why rely on government programs that only put more restrictions & more oppression on us it only gives them more control, more power……… we got to have strong moral & family values & uplift each other with in our community cause we all living under the same conditions. then when you have a strong community you reach out to other communities……….There’s strength in numbers you have no choice but to listen to a million mad mutha fuckas sitting on your lawn

Peace mutha fuckas