PDA

View Full Version : Racism and Marijuana being Illegal in US..

J-Cee
08-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Does racism have alot to do with the fact that Marijuana is illegal.
Read this page its got some interesting facts about why is marijuana illegal..
http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html

The Wizzard
08-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah racisim has alot so do with that, just like prohibition in the 30's, that was used to supress the Irish, Italian and German cultures who's culture had good amounts of alcohol in there daily intake. Same with Marijuana, only that law was used to supress "Island" and mexican people. In case your ignorant Island means black. I always found the movie Reefer Madness funny because the people who put it out made Marijuana use to look so horrid and used only white actors so they thought it would destroy white society. BTW race threads are getttin old.

thelion1856
08-18-2006, 12:35 AM
the history channel did a 1 hour program on the history of marijuana and they covered this pretty damn good. They talked about how mexicans were smoking this stuff and how wide spread it was. The reason for making it illigal was to arrest all the mexicans in texas and cali. They did it to push and drive out the mexicans back to mexico since soo many used this. Then afterwards it became popular with whites.

history channel did a special for each drug. I forget but i think it was heroine which was legal and then made illigal for the soul purpose of arresting blacks who were the majority hooked on it.

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=70805

Os3y3ris
08-18-2006, 04:01 AM
Weed should be illegal. I smoke it and the results are far worse than alcohol. I black out about half an hour BEFORE I smoke, even a little, and then for several hours afterwards. Once I hit the thing, I'm essentially a mindless thug. Thats tolerable, though I'm an asshole like that. The problem comes when I wake up from the blackout. The blacked out personality fades and I become downright homicidal. I want to kill anyone and everyone I see. Not a cool drug.

J-Cee
08-18-2006, 05:17 AM
thats just u though dogg,i cant say i or anyone i know blacksout from weed or is violent on weed.Honestly how can u say weeds worse then alcohol..how many deaths and violence is caused from alcohol let alone the damage it does to your body..and say the same for weed....?

zeppelin2k
08-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Weed should be illegal. I smoke it and the results are far worse than alcohol. I black out about half an hour BEFORE I smoke, even a little, and then for several hours afterwards. Once I hit the thing, I'm essentially a mindless thug. Thats tolerable, though I'm an asshole like that. The problem comes when I wake up from the blackout. The blacked out personality fades and I become downright homicidal. I want to kill anyone and everyone I see. Not a cool drug.

lol str8 lies

Os3y3ris
08-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Why would I lie about what happened to me?

J-Cee
08-19-2006, 02:06 AM
thats u..that doesnt mean that weeds far worse then alcohol lol,cmon now everyone knows that alcohol is a million times worse then weed

CHRONZ
08-19-2006, 02:30 AM
Weed = chill
Alcohol = Slow death...

ShaDynasty
08-19-2006, 02:58 PM
thats u..that doesnt mean that weeds far worse then alcohol lol,cmon now everyone knows that alcohol is a million times worse then weed

weed destroys your brain cells and makes you stupid, forgetful, broke, lazy, unsocial. its also not healthy
alcohol generally just gives you a buzz and helps you enjoy other peoples company
i used to smoke everyday and barely be able to put a sentence together, i had nothing to say (unless it was about weed) and i was lazy and pissed off at everyone
ive learnt to cut down a lot, because that shit will really fuck with your head

the silencer
08-19-2006, 03:05 PM
weed destroys your brain cells and makes you stupid, forgetful, broke, lazy, unsocial. its also not healthy
alcohol generally just gives you a buzz and helps you enjoy other peoples company
i used to smoke everyday and barely be able to put a sentence together, i had nothing to say (unless it was about weed) and i was lazy and pissed off at everyone
i think im startin to feel like that too....like im wantin to just blaze an L and chill by myself lately alot...i dono i gotta slow down the blazin a little, ive been wantin to do that for a while...

but like if i drink 3 beers ill be talkin to complete strangers like crazy...

PS: Wu Masta ur sig is crazy..

The Wizzard
08-19-2006, 05:01 PM

Thats why it's all about moderation, try drinking everyday for two months straight, that really beats the shit outta you. Alcohol is worse for you than Marijuana from a chemical to chemical comparison. The problem with weed is you just got to be able to do it in moderaition, not everyday. I smoke & I drink but if you descover moderation, than thats when things start looking up.

snapple
08-19-2006, 11:06 PM

stop preaching that bullshit...honestly do some medical research about the effects of weed and alchy....you just odviously couldn't hang thats all it was, some people aren't nice with it just like how some people are 2 beer queers. there are so many more positive then negative effects on your body with weed just do your homework, knowledge is key.

Os3y3ris
08-19-2006, 11:40 PM
More a positive affect? LOL. At the very least its bad for memory and your lungs.

snapple
08-20-2006, 10:09 AM
break it down how its bad for my memory. and lungs? you know what a vaporizer is?

ShaDynasty
08-20-2006, 10:43 AM
stop preaching that bullshit...honestly do some medical research about the effects of weed and alchy....you just odviously couldn't hang thats all it was, some people aren't nice with it just like how some people are 2 beer queers. there are so many more positive then negative effects on your body with weed just do your homework, knowledge is key.

well if you got the knowledge, why not enlighten me, what positive effects!?

CHRONZ
08-20-2006, 10:57 AM
happiness and laughter..

ShaDynasty
08-20-2006, 11:09 AM
....paranoia and memory loss

CHRONZ
08-20-2006, 11:12 AM
for some maybe..
i dont get Paranoid...

Os3y3ris
08-20-2006, 11:19 AM
break it down how its bad for my memory.

LOL Most people I know who smoke too much of it will at least have a bit of haze in their memories of that time.

and lungs? you know what a vaporizer is?

So? Most people smoke it.

snapple
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
well if you got the knowledge, why not enlighten me, what positive effects!?

http://www.norml.org/

why not enlighten you? cause i could go on for days...if you are willing to sit on a fourm and argue/talk shit i would hope you would stop wasting your time and do a little research for a minute.

"So? Most people smoke it."
so....you don't have to smoke it...you can eat it or use a vaporizer if you're worried about lung damage...weed does not cause lung damage, smoking shit does. so you're wrong with that 1 homie.

"LOL Most people I know who smoke too much of it will at least have a bit of haze in their memories of that time."
yea well most people i know smoke weed on the daily and maintain and stack loot. i dont give a fuck about retards you know homie it's science, you need to provide proof that marijuana somehow damages your brain. you wont be able to find legit shit....check the NORML site its got everything you would need to know about weed on there, knowledge....

"....paranoia and memory loss"

paranoia? we're not talking about crack homie, thats just slang for bomb piff. weed doesn't give people paranoia what are you saying haha

anyway im not gonna sit here and argue with everyone of you ignorant motherfuckers, i provided the source of knowledge so be open-minded and learn to think differently, so many stupid stereotypes about weed....

ShaDynasty
08-20-2006, 12:06 PM
^^^that was bull
youre just tryin to deny that every time you smoke, its like someone smacking you in the head with a hammer

Os3y3ris
08-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Oh please, everyone knows weed makes you paranoid. Most smokers will admit this too.

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 01:45 AM
^^^that was bull
youre just tryin to deny that every time you smoke, its like someone smacking you in the head with a hammer

your a dumbass....

I find my self quoting you and saying that same phrase alot...

snapple, good lookin out...

J-Cee
08-21-2006, 03:02 AM
the argument is why shouldnt weed be legal,i dont care what anyone says alcohol is far worse then weed,a shit load of violence is caused by alcohol,a muthafucka was beat to death a few months back at a pub near me cause they were drunk.yeh..no drug is good for you..but if the government gave a shit about that do u think alcohol and ciggarettes would be legal..its all about profit to them.Weed should be legal if these other drugs are,it has alot more positive effects then alcohol does,its used for medicinal purposes..it can be used as a material to make clothes etc..and it keeps u calm and relaxed.

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 03:55 AM
yeah but by makin weed legal, they woulnt make alchahol illegal so things would prob get worse homey!!!???

+ people would go out of business!!!! u feel me!!

J-Cee
08-21-2006, 04:02 AM
yeh,but what if they made it like it is in amsterdam, u could only smoke weed in special smokers bars,and if u grew ur own weed or smoked on the street etc then it would still be illegal.Then they could make money off it and ppl could be happy still.

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 04:28 AM
its always been like that in the dam so they know no different. they introduce that to your local area people are gonna go crazy and get fukt up!!!! dunno? mite work mite not - i always find the weed i get in my homeland is always better than wot i get in the dam anyway.....

J-Cee
08-21-2006, 05:24 AM
yeh well i think if they were to make marijuana legal that would be the 1st way to bring it along safely.I dont think it would cause more crime but decrease crime slightly by introducing this.

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 05:28 AM
well we got enough problems at this present moment in time without the amount of work/man hours this would create. maybe introduce it at a better/more quiet time to see if it would work.

-one-

J-Cee
08-21-2006, 05:37 AM
i know what ya saying but when would be the right time?i think now is the right time to show the public that things can be changed,public demand can be taking into account.

snapple
08-21-2006, 09:05 AM
well we got enough problems at this present moment in time without the amount of work/man hours this would create. maybe introduce it at a better/more quiet time to see if it would work.

-one-

are you kidding? weed is the only thing that could possibly make america a more quiet/peaceful place for real, this whole country is a bunch of angry drunk motherfuckers.

Dirty Knowledge
08-21-2006, 10:45 AM
thats just u though dogg,i cant say i or anyone i know blacksout from weed or is violent on weed.Honestly how can u say weeds worse then alcohol..how many deaths and violence is caused from alcohol let alone the damage it does to your body..and say the same for weed....?

True... I never noticed people change on weed for reasons other than to become more lazy and possibly even goofy. It's drugs like crack, coke, psychoactives and all those other powerful drugs that actual put someone in the state of mind to think they're invincible. If I'm on reefer, I would get whooped in a fight cuz I'd be so high and frail and wouldn't feel like swinging. On alcohol, coke, crack, DXM, various pills (things I have tried), I have felt fucking invincible. I have felt power beyond my wildest dreams. Never on weed, no matter how good or potent, have I felt even close to those God-like qualities I've felt on other drugs. And I can see why some people turn violent messing with those harder drugs. Me I have tried them once or twice and maybe still drink some liqour here and there but I understand those drugs do that to you. Weed is so fucking theraputical it should be switched with Riddlin and Prozac because those things do the exact same thing (turn you in to a zombie) without the feel good and security that you will be returning to your natural state within an hour or two. And I'm not sure about deaths/ODs, but I bet the house you have more with liqour, pills, coke, crack, blahzay blah. I've known few people to OD, but never on a blunt or six.

snapple
08-21-2006, 12:12 PM
it's actually impossible for you to OD on weed, theyd have to inject like your own body weight of THC into your bloodstream and thats not a reality, ive smoked almost an entire OZ of ill shit with a few other heads and im fine. weed is my medicine, it stimulates my appeptie, gets rid of anxiety, lets me sleep a full nights worht of sleep, makes me feel complete, and has made me think differently and has created many many many many many many many amazing memories. it's a huge part of my life, i NEED it. it does so much positive for the human body, it's sickening how you can get shit like perk10s, valiums, klonipins, caffeine, alcholaul all these powerful drugs and all that shit but weed is still illegal. humans are naturally born with canibus receptors....its also been proven to stimulate growth of new brain cells. ive done a lot of homework on weed cause it's such a big part of my life, and the pros outweigh the cons by so much it's not even funny, and thats why its illegal, cause the government knows this shit and doesn't want it to go down, if weed was legal i bet america would be a very different place.

J-Cee
08-21-2006, 12:51 PM
weed opens your mind to see bigger things in life..its brings creativeness out in ppl.The government only gives a fuck about there money

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Personally I don't give a fuck if it's legel or not, I smoke everyday anyway, the last thing we need it the GOV involved in it (more than they already are) fuck it, who cares weed is a good time, heathier than Alcohol, I don't see what this thread is trying to prove, if you don't smoke who cares and if you do smoke who cares.

-peace-

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 03:19 PM
!)Toxic drugs such as cocaine, LSD, and even marijuana are very similar to Melanin and the sub-units that make up the Melanin substance. Many health-conscious Blacks consider marijuana to be a safe healthy herb, not realizing that once this (or any herb) is "cooked," it becomes a drug as far as your body is concerned!

2)Even legal drugs (tetracyclines, neuroleptics, etc.) have a remarkable affinity for reacting with or binding to Melanin and may be toxic to all Melanin centers in the Black human.

3)Other culprits which bind with Melanin and cause death for Blacks are aromatic and lipid compounds. Melanin shows extreme affinity for binding with "aromatic and lipid compounds." 2 Lipid means fat. Lipid or fat compounds (fatty acids) are animal and vegetable oil /fats used for frying and cooking. Examples are shortening and corn oil. Aromatic compounds contain benzene, a major component of gasoline.

4)Herbicides (paraquats, agent orange, etc.) bind irreversibly with Melanin and remain in the Black human throughout life causing many disorders. Hence Blacks especially, should buy organically grown food.

5)Most Blacks test positive in the urine test for marijuana! People having high levels of Melanin or a high number of pigmented centers, such as the Black human, tend to show a positive test for the use of marijuana because the chemical species found in the urine which indicates someone's use of marijuana is also found in the urine of Black humans.

whitey
08-21-2006, 04:18 PM
i posted this site on here in another thread couple months ago foolio.

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 04:41 PM
!)Toxic drugs such as cocaine, LSD, and even marijuana are very similar to Melanin and the sub-units that make up the Melanin substance. Many health-conscious Blacks consider marijuana to be a safe healthy herb, not realizing that once this (or any herb) is "cooked," it becomes a drug as far as your body is concerned!

2)Even legal drugs (tetracyclines, neuroleptics, etc.) have a remarkable affinity for reacting with or binding to Melanin and may be toxic to all Melanin centers in the Black human.

3)Other culprits which bind with Melanin and cause death for Blacks are aromatic and lipid compounds. Melanin shows extreme affinity for binding with "aromatic and lipid compounds." 2 Lipid means fat. Lipid or fat compounds (fatty acids) are animal and vegetable oil /fats used for frying and cooking. Examples are shortening and corn oil. Aromatic compounds contain benzene, a major component of gasoline.

4)Herbicides (paraquats, agent orange, etc.) bind irreversibly with Melanin and remain in the Black human throughout life causing many disorders. Hence Blacks especially, should buy organically grown food.

5)Most Blacks test positive in the urine test for marijuana! People having high levels of Melanin or a high number of pigmented centers, such as the Black human, tend to show a positive test for the use of marijuana because the chemical species found in the urine which indicates someone's use of marijuana is also found in the urine of Black humans.

Sources???

snapple
08-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Sources???

there is none, shes just bullshitting because their is a false stereotype that all blacks smoke weed, so shes trying to say that if a black fails a piss test it shouldn't matter, which is fucking bullshit haha, thats some propaganda right there, reverse racism is no good

The Wizzard
08-21-2006, 04:55 PM
If they gave em' out I'd say i gotta at least a doctrite in Weed and blow and I never heard that shit before., thats some straight up bullshit

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Sources???

http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5c-pages57-58.html

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 10:37 PM
there is none, shes just bullshitting because their is a false stereotype that all blacks smoke weed, so shes trying to say that if a black fails a piss test it shouldn't matter, which is fucking bullshit haha, thats some propaganda right there, reverse racism is no good

No, that's not what I'm saying.

hectis
08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Does racism have alot to do with the fact that Marijuana is illegal.
Read this page its got some interesting facts about why is marijuana illegal..
http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html

I remember them talkin about this on a show on history called (hooked illegal drugs and how they got that way)

JASPER
08-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Based on the single-origin hypothesis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-origin_hypothesis), black supremacists believe that, because human beings first evolved in Africa with darkly pigmented skin, blacks are more advanced than other peoples of the planet. They claim that the early, powerful civilizations of Nubia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubia) and early dynastic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty) Egypt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt) are proof of inherent melanin-based superiority, as well as other examples of Afrocentrism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism). This contention, known generally as "melanin theory", is founded upon a combination of scientific information and pseudo-scientific claims, and has been a subject of interest among some African-Americans since the discovery of melanin as an organic semiconductor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_semiconductor) in the early 1970s.
The purported qualities of melanin, some accurate, some based on distortions of scientific fact or speculation, are used to justify black supremacist assertions. The central idea of "Melanin Theory" is that the levels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence and emotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity.
Believers in melanin theory claim that the greater concentration of cutaneous melanin functions as a semiconductor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor) of sound and heat energy. Some assert it is a superconductor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductor) of electromagnetic radiation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation), and others that it can convert light and magnetic fields to sound (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound); that it can process information without reporting to the brain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_brain); and, further, that it is the chemical basis for what is commonly called "soul".
They also claim that, because neuromelanin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromelanin), which is found in the substantia nigra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substantia_nigra) (in Latin, literally "black substance") of the human brain, plays a role in the transmission of neuronal impulses, higher levels of melanin in skin enable nerve synapses to fire more quickly and efficiently as well, thereby enhancing the natural athleticism of blacks. However, no direct correlation between race and the level of melanin in the substantia nigra has been observed.
One of the most widely accepted and fundamental notions of melanin theory is that whites are "mutants", that white skin is an aberration, a form of albinism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism). Melanin theorist Wade Nobles takes this notion even further, stating that only blacks are fully human because of their higher levels of skin melanin:
That in the evolution of the species, in what some people call the ontogenetic evolution of humankind, that in the evolution of the species the human family separated in a sense that one branch of the family stopped its evolutionary path and simply depended upon the central nervous system as the total machinery for understanding reality. Whereas, the root of the family continued its path and not only evolved a central nervous system but developed what I called at that time an essential melanic system. And that I even went so far as to try to develop a little formula and suggested that CNS + EMS = HB. CNS (Central Nervous System) + EMS (Essential Melanic System) = HB (Human Being). That the central nervous system combined with the essential melanic system is what makes you human. That, in fact, to be human is to be Black. To be human is to be Black. (Nobles 1989).
Others, such as psychiatrist and writer Frances Cress Welsing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Cress_Welsing), express the same idea by their use of the term "hue-man" instead of "human,". Welsing is the author of "The Cress Theory of Color Confrontation" and "The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors", which in part ascribes certain purported, inherent and behavioral differences between blacks and whites to a "melanin deficiency" in whites:
On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male…. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation—in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy#_note-5)
Welsing also claims that the prevalence of high blood pressure among African Americans is due to the fact that melanin exchanges "black photons" with other electrons and, therefore, picks up the negative energy vibrations from white people.
Welsing proposes that because it is so easy for pure whiteness to be genetically lost during interracial breeding, light-skinned peoples developed an aggressive colonial urge and their societies militaristically dominated others in order to preserve this light-skinned purity. This sort of idea is easy to discredit - besides its obvious reductionism (painting every topic in terms of race), it also contains the logical implication that we should expect the darkest-skinned peoples to have also developed similar anxieties and goals, since extremely dark skin is as subject to lightening as extremely light skin is to darkening. Welsing presented these ideas at a 2003 conference on race at Michigan State University, but seemed more interested in simply asserting them rather than having them critically evaluated and molded into an actual developing theory.
Melanin theorist Carol Barnes (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Carol_Barnes&action=edit) claims that white scientists have deliberately created drugs such as cocaine, which are specially structured to chemically bind with melanin. Barnes claims that melanin and cocaine have a high affinity for each other because both are alkaloids, and that blacks get addicted faster, stay addicted longer, can test positive for cocaine even a year after its most recent use, and suffer more from these drugs because cocaine co-polymerizes into melanin. Yet, melanin is not an alkaloid, and there is no evidence that melanin co-polymerizes with cocaine in vivo. He further writes in his book "Melanin: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness":
Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner. Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." [7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy#_note-6)
This hypothesis is supported by black academic Leonard Jeffries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Jeffries), who was dismissed in 1992 from his post as chairman of the Harlem's City College Black Studies department for having allegedly made anti-Semitic statements. Jeffries claims that the pigment melanin is the source of intelligence and creativity. He divides humanity into African “sun people” and European “ice people,” the latter being not only melanin-deficient but born cold and greedy, militaristic, authoritarian, and possessed of a host of other racially determined defects.
Most scientists consider Melanin Theory pseudoscience (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience); it has no credibility in mainstream medicine or science.

Aqua Luna
08-21-2006, 11:30 PM
*Black Skin. (This is not a joke!) Those of African origin, certain Orientals, or Pacific Islanders might test positive for marijuana. Dr. James Woodford, a toxicologist associated with Emory University labs hypothesized the pigment melanin which protects the skin from the sun approximates the molecular structure of the THC metabolite to cross react on the marijuana urine test. Dark-skinned Caucasians such as those from the sub-continent of India could also read positive on marijuana tests. The body eliminates some melanin in a dark person's urine sample.
http://www.methadonetoday.org/v2_n6.htm#False Positives

http://drjameswoodford.com/biography.html

The Wizzard
08-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Aqua, good lookin, you gave info and sources and even had someone agree with you, my thought of you have flipped 180 degrees, no joke.

Ain't that some shit though, upon reading it I can see what you mean, and it is probably possible (I have not thought about it long enough to come to my conclusion) that "those of African origin, certain Orientals, or Pacific Islanders might test positive for marijuana." but that shit about superiority shit is some bullshit. That is propaganda if I ever heard it. You can use science to prove the way things are but you ain't ever gonna prove somthing like that cause there ain't nothing to prove. It too bad that when people discover things, they try to use it to put someone down, i'm suprised some white supremesist hasn't come out saying the lack of Melinin is what makes a person superior. I beleive this melinin shit to a certin degree, which is all of it except for the superiority (Which i said), plus crack was created for blacks but i'm not all that sure about cocaine, I just think that was a drug made for everybody.

-Peace-1Ne-

snapple
08-22-2006, 03:54 PM
*Black Skin. (This is not a joke!) Those of African origin, certain Orientals, or Pacific Islanders might test positive for marijuana. Dr. James Woodford, a toxicologist associated with Emory University labs hypothesized the pigment melanin which protects the skin from the sun approximates the molecular structure of the THC metabolite to cross react on the marijuana urine test. Dark-skinned Caucasians such as those from the sub-continent of India could also read positive on marijuana tests. The body eliminates some melanin in a dark person's urine sample.
http://www.methadonetoday.org/v2_n6.htm#False Positives

http://drjameswoodford.com/biography.html

so why only in those areas? in india on the street you buy hash milkshakes and shit....why would ONLY the indians and shit...i know mad indian dudes from new york who smoke weed all day and they drank mad water for 3 days and worked out hard and passed drugtests..

ShaDynasty
08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
are you kidding? weed is the only thing that could possibly make america a more quiet/peaceful place for real, this whole country is a bunch of angry drunk motherfuckers.

im sorry but weed causes a lot of crime, it gives you dark thoughts
many times ive been high as hell, and shoplifted, stole from friends, vandalized shit, just cos i kinda justified it in my mind that it was funny, or that i needed to do it. id never do nothin like that now

snapple
08-22-2006, 06:10 PM
im sorry but weed causes a lot of crime, it gives you dark thoughts
many times ive been high as hell, and shoplifted, stole from friends, vandalized shit, just cos i kinda justified it in my mind that it was funny, or that i needed to do it. id never do nothin like that now

that was you man you were just fucked up in the head weed didn't do that to you. people don't like how drugs can bring out the inner beast in them and really expose them. it's different for everybody mang but if you wanna stereotype go ahead, it's mo for me.

ShaDynasty
08-22-2006, 06:27 PM
im not sayin everyone who smokes get the same effect, but for about half the people who smoke, it fucks them up in the head. i seen it happen to people, friends yknow im not anti drugs, but its the cats that smoke everyday, they ruin themselves

The Wizzard
08-23-2006, 02:39 AM
im not sayin everyone who smokes get the same effect, but for about half the people who smoke, it fucks them up in the head. i seen it happen to people, friends yknow im not anti drugs, but its the cats that smoke everyday, they ruin themselves

I get what your saying but whats an example of somone "ruin(ing) themselves" cause I see kids smoke that smoke everyday everyday, and I never met someone who can't maintain bear minimun, I neverf seen it ruin like crack, meth and heroin have.

snapple
08-23-2006, 10:44 AM

i puff everyday, i have an extremley close relationship with my family and friends, i have mutiple jobs and i own a car, i can sit here right now and honestly say I am happy.

maestro wooz
08-23-2006, 10:09 PM
the real question though is, WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO GOOD AT ROLLING BLUNTS????? Every black person can roll a fat dutch with a mouthpiece and perfect at pulling in under a minute, at max. Is that something with melanin also?

snapple
08-23-2006, 11:52 PM
the real question though is, WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO GOOD AT ROLLING BLUNTS????? Every black person can roll a fat dutch with a mouthpiece and perfect at pulling in under a minute, at max. Is that something with melanin also?

you're an idiot

maestro wooz
08-24-2006, 12:19 AM
is that not true?

J-Cee
08-24-2006, 01:19 AM
its in there genes to be able to roll probably.

snapple
08-24-2006, 12:34 PM
is that not true?

are you for real? can you count how many black people u know on 2 hands?

The Wizzard
08-24-2006, 02:08 PM
^lol

snapple
08-24-2006, 02:45 PM
anyone for some real news

Marijuana Compound May Help Stop Diabetic Retinopathy
08-22-06 | NewsTarget.Com (http://www.newstarget.com/020087.html)

A compound found in marijuana won’t make you high but it may help keep your eyes healthy if you’re a diabetic, researchers say.
Early studies indicate cannabidiol works as a consummate multi-tasker to protect the eye from growing a plethora of leaky blood vessels, the hallmark of diabetic retinopathy, says Dr. Gregory I. Liou, molecular biologist at the Medical College of Georgia.

“We are studying the role of cannabinoid receptors in our body and trying to modulate them so we can defend against diabetic retinopathy,” Dr. Liou says. Diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of blindness in working-age adults and affects nearly 16 million Americans.

High glucose levels resulting from unmanaged diabetes set in motion a cascade ultimately causing the oxygen-deprived retina to grow more blood vessels. Ironically, the leaky surplus of vessels can ultimately destroy vision.

Dr. Liou, who recently received a $300,000 grant from the American Diabetes Association, wants to intervene earlier in the process, as healthy relationships inside the retina first start to go bad.

Cannabinoid receptors are found throughout the body and endogenous cannabinoids are produced to act on them. “Their function is very different from organ to organ but in the central nervous system, cannabinoid receptors are responsible for the neutralization process that should occur after a nerve impulse is finished,” says Dr. Liou.

Nerves come together at a point of communication called a synapse. Glutamate is a neurotransmitter that excites these nerves to action at their point of communication. “There are also inhibitory neurotransmitters such as GABA,” Dr. Liou says. Endogenous cannabinoids help balance the excitation and inhibition, at least until oxygen gets scarce.

In the face of inadequate oxygen, or ischemia – another hallmark of diabetes – nerve endings start producing even more glutamate, setting in motion an unhealthy chain of events. Pumps that keep the right substances inside or outside of cells start to malfunction. Excess nitric oxide and superoxides are produced, which are toxic to the cells. Another irony is the heightened activity increases the retina’s need for oxygen. “We are talking about nerve cell death,” Dr. Liou says. “In the retina, if a lot of our nerve cells die, our vision is directly affected.”

And that’s not all that goes wrong in the nerve-packed retina. Nearby microglial cells, which can function as cell-eating scavengers in the body, sense something is going wrong with the nerve cells, become activated and start an inflammatory process that can be fatal to nerve cells.
Interestingly, the body starts producing more endogenous cannabinoids to stop glutamate release, then produces an enzyme to destroy the cannabinoids to keep them from continuing to accumulate. The same thing happens in the brain after a stroke.

That’s why cannabidiol, an antioxidant, may help save the retina. Test-tube studies by others, as well as Dr. Liou’s pilot studies in diabetic animal models show cannabidiol works to interrupt essentially all these destructive points of action.

“What we believe cannabidiol does is go in here as an antioxidant to neutralize the toxic superoxides. Number two, it inhibits the self-destructive system and allows the self-produced endogenous cannabinoids to stay there longer by inhibiting the enzyme that destroys them.” Cannabidiol also helps keep microglial cells from turning on nerve cells by inhibiting cannabinoid receptors on microglial cells that are at least partially responsible for their ability to destroy the cells.

“Cannabinoids are trying to ease the situation on both sides. They help save the neuron and, at the same time, make sure the microglial cells don’t become activated. How good do you want a drug to be?” Dr. Liou says.

His earliest studies in animal models, published in the January issue of the American Journal of Pathology, indicate it may be very good.

Co-authors on the study include Dr. Azza B. El-Remessy, MCG Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology; Drs. Mohamed Al-Shabrawey, Nai-Tse Tsai and Ruth B. Caldwell, MCG Vascular Biology Center; and Dr. Yousuf Khalifa, MCG Department of Ophthalmology.

“We are very pleased,” he says of studies in which cannabidiol is injected into diabetic rats and mice.

snapple
08-24-2006, 02:46 PM
owering of blood pressure achieved through use of hashish-like drug
08-23-06 | NewsTarget.Com (http://www.newstarget.com/020097.html)

A new method for lowering blood pressure (hypertension) through use of a compound that synthesizes a cannabis (hashish) plant component has been developed by a pharmacology Ph.D. student at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem School of Pharmacy.
For his work on the cardiovascular activity of cannabinoids (chemical compounds derived from cannabis), Yehoshua Maor was one of the winners of this year's Kaye Innovation Awards, presented on June 13 during the Hebrew University of Jerusalem's 69th meeting of the Board of Governors.

Cardiovascular disease (CVD) accounts for about one-third of all deaths in industrialized countries, and is the leading reason for visits there to physicians as well as for drug prescriptions. However, not all patients respond well to the drugs available. There is no "ideal' hypotensive (blood pressure lowering) drug.

The cannabis plant – also known as hashish or marijuana – through its chemical compounds -- cannabinoids -- has been shown to have a beneficial, hypotensive effect. However, a drawback in the therapeutic use of cannabinoids has been its undesirable psychotropic properties – production of hallucinatory effects. Attempts to separate the hypotensive action from the psychotropic properties of cannabinoids have achieved only partial success until now.

Working under the supervision of Prof. Raphael Mechoulam at the Hebrew University School of Pharmacy, Maor, who was born in Brazil and immigrated to Israel in 1998, has created a synthetic version of a minor cannabis constituent named cannabigerol, which is devoid of psychotropic activity.

In laboratory experiments with rats in collaboration with Prof. Michal Horowitz of the Department of Environmental Physiology, it was found that this novel compound reduced blood pressure when administered to the rats in relatively low doses. Additional testing also showed that the compound also brought about another beneficial effect -- relaxation of the blood vessels. A further beneficial property observed in work carried out with Prof. Ruth Gallily of the Lautenberg Center for General and Tumor Immunology, was that the compounds produced an anti-inflammatory response.

Leno-Devore Bill To Permit Farming Of Industrial Hemp Passes Senate Public Safety Committee
Maor believes that these qualities have the potential for development of a valuable new clinical drug with a major market potential, especially for patients suffering from inflammation of the blood vessels as the result of hypertension, and others with metabolic irregularities.
Maor already has won international recognition for his work with cannabanoids, resulting from his collaborative work with Garry Milman, another Ph.D. student in the laboratory of Prof. Mechoulam, for the discovery of an endogenous compound found in the brain which causes vaso-relaxation.

Maor begin a post-doctoral fellowship in the fall at the Harvard University Medical School, where he plans to continue his research.

snapple
08-24-2006, 02:47 PM
im going to now provide real articles to flip you non belivers, im the aquaerious moon of weed haha

maestro wooz
08-24-2006, 06:32 PM
are you for real? can you count how many black people u know on 2 hands?

yes, it might only take a couple more hands though :i

you can try to discredit me, but you cant discredit what i said

snapple
08-24-2006, 10:59 PM
yes, it might only take a couple more hands though :i

you can try to discredit me, but you cant discredit what i said

yes i can because i know plenty of black dudes who can't roll nice Ls haha,
"you can't discredit what i said" there is nothing to discredit because their was no credibility behind it to begin with. the illest blunt rollers that come to mind is my boy whos white eric or my boy jermane whos cuban/dominican, and jermane is only as nice as eric when he has a table to work with, eric rolls Ls not even sitting on the stoop standing up can do the outerleaf too we only fuck with vanilla dutches we're real buddah smokers youre just spitting stupid stereotypes

maestro wooz
08-24-2006, 11:09 PM
on average im talking about, black people are born with a skill level of at least intermediate.

Big Risk
08-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Os3y3ris (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=4002) is not lying baout being violent. He called me the night he smoked and he was insane. But only thing is, he was drinkin at the time aswell. He was threatening to kill ME, and im his boy.

The Wizzard
08-25-2006, 03:18 AM
on average im talking about, black people are born with a skill level of at least intermediate.

are you serious or trying to be funny, cause it ain't funny if you are and you should stop the bit.

ShaDynasty
08-25-2006, 06:40 AM
im going to now provide real articles to flip you non belivers, im the aquaerious moon of weed haha

look snaps, there may be a few advantages of using cannabis to CERTAIN sufferers, but most people are just gonna get high and lose all the motivation they had to do anything in life

Visionz
08-25-2006, 08:35 AM
look snaps, there may be a few advantages of using cannabis to CERTAIN sufferers, but most people are just gonna get high and lose all the motivation they had to do anything in lifeThats a crazy-ass blanket statement to be making. I could just as easily say "look alcohol might have some benefits but MOST people who drink are either gonna end up violent and beating theif wife & kids or on the street corner begging for change." And I could give you ample examples of both happening. That still don't make the shit true or even alcohol to blame.

The fact is that weed effects a lot of people different and maybe its not for you. That's OK, to each their own, just don't get on a high horse thinkin your own personal experiences speak for the entire worlds. I got a full-time job, am a full-time student, and I smoke on a regular basis. Illegalizing some shit that grows out of the ground is about as assinine as you can get.

snapple
08-25-2006, 11:00 AM
look snaps, there may be a few advantages of using cannabis to CERTAIN sufferers, but most people are just gonna get high and lose all the motivation they had to do anything in life

the post above me beat me to it, you have no proof of that, like i said drugs can expose people and most of this country is a bunch of unmotivated losers anyway

Aqua Luna
08-25-2006, 01:52 PM

I don't care if you smoke weed or not. It's just info. If you like smoking the shit and it makes you feel good then do you.

snapple
08-25-2006, 04:01 PM
I don't care if you smoke weed or not. It's just info. If you like smoking the shit and it makes you feel good then do you.

haha am i catching the bitch vibe i was paying homage guess you just misinterpreted

Aqua Luna
08-25-2006, 05:25 PM
:list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn::dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list: :list:
You guys oinly pay homage to shychica!!!!!@!!!!!!!@!

Alqua Luna likes weed too!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM
^that post is very ShyChica'ish.

Os3y3ris
08-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Os3y3ris (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=4002) is not lying baout being violent. He called me the night he smoked and he was insane. But only thing is, he was drinkin at the time aswell. He was threatening to kill ME, and im his boy.

Traumatic experience. Even my best friends were about to die then.

ShaDynasty
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM
the post above me beat me to it, you have no proof of that, like i said drugs can expose people and most of this country is a bunch of unmotivated losers anyway

it wasnt a blanket statement, everyone i know who smokes aint doin shit with their lives, i know a few cats who are cool with it, but theyre the cats who dont do it like its necessary all the time.
there ARE definetly many smokers out there that fucked up their lives due to weedsmoke
and btw i smoked a lil earlier, i jst dont do it that much

The Wizzard
08-26-2006, 02:51 AM
^man, your out of touch dude

ShaDynasty
08-26-2006, 06:27 AM
^man, your out of touch dude

i witnessed this shit in real life!
how the fuck am i out of touch

snapple
08-26-2006, 10:30 AM
i witnessed this shit in real life!
how the fuck am i out of touch

well are you from the hood? it is a very very general sterotypical statement....

Locust
08-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Did Someone Say Marijuana!

Visionz
08-26-2006, 05:17 PM
it wasnt a blanket statement, everyone i know who smokes aint doin shit with their lives, i know a few cats who are cool with it, but theyre the cats who dont do it like its necessary all the time.
there ARE definetly many smokers out there that fucked up their lives due to weedsmoke
and btw i smoked a lil earlier, i jst dont do it that muchHow many people do you know who smoke vs. how many people smoke. Since you're trying to put all pot smokers in the same category (unmotivated & lazy) It is indeed a blanket statement, and one that does not fit. BTW do you think every successful person in the world that smokes weed advertises the shit? There's probably a lot more out there than you're aware of.

ShaDynasty
08-26-2006, 06:16 PM
How many people do you know who smoke vs. how many people smoke. Since you're trying to put all pot smokers in the same category (unmotivated & lazy) It is indeed a blanket statement, and one that does not fit. BTW do you think every successful person in the world that smokes weed advertises the shit? There's probably a lot more out there than you're aware of.

lol that shit is fryin your brain, i never said "all pot smokers are lazy"!
go read my fuckin posts again i never said that
im just sayin from personal experience the pot smokers i know aint goin NOWHERE!
thats cool tho this thread made me get off my ass and buy some hash to test my theory out, if in 6 months i havent learnt to drive, and got a new job then ill know if weed smokes to blame, cos im plannin to do that shit anyway, if it dont work then ill be high and not care anyway

snapple
08-26-2006, 08:48 PM
lol that shit is fryin your brain, i never said "all pot smokers are lazy"!
go read my fuckin posts again i never said that
im just sayin from personal experience the pot smokers i know aint goin NOWHERE!
thats cool tho this thread made me get off my ass and buy some hash to test my theory out, if in 6 months i havent learnt to drive, and got a new job then ill know if weed smokes to blame, cos im plannin to do that shit anyway, if it dont work then ill be high and not care anyway

ok, you can't hang and some of us can, so let it be.

ShaDynasty
08-27-2006, 06:26 PM
ok, you can't hang and some of us can, so let it be.

i can hang, i smoked many shrubs today