PDA

View Full Version : Photo Fraud from Lebanon (video)

Gawd
08-17-2006, 12:21 PM
The creator of this video claims that the AP and Reuters use photoshop and other image props to sway favor in the Lebanese Israeli Hezbollah war.

You decide.

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 01:55 PM
The creator of this video claims that the AP and Reuters use photoshop and other image props to sway favor in the Lebanese Israeli Hezbollah war.

You decide.

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp

LOL @ no responses, Israel lost :stroke:

Gawd
08-17-2006, 02:03 PM
LOL @ no responses, Israel lost :stroke:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/edbigghead/hizbollaz.jpg

What did you think of the footage? Any comments on the video asshat?

Also. What makes you believe there was a victor in this battle? Break it down.

Israel wanted.

Hezbollah to disarm ...not gonna happen
Hezbollah to withdraw from Southern Lebanon.....happened and happening
Leabanese forces to secure the South and be the only armed force in Southern Lebanon other than UN forces.....Happening now.

Hezbollah wanted.
The destruction of Israel, as it always calls for.....didnt happen this time.
A large scale war in which Iran and Syria would be further drawn into the conflict militarily......didnt happen.

Hebollah achieved really nothing again. Lebanon is is ruin and Southern Lebanon will be controled by UN and Lebanese armed forces.

So yeah Israel lost.

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 02:21 PM
"The media in the U.S has shoved the Pro-Israeli rethoric down the throats of its citizens till they threw up." - Ron Kinsberg (on Fox News, Hannity and Colmes) And here we see a Jew getting mad @ a pic being doctored which has an absolute minimal effect. Seriously, the U.S media is so Pro Israel that NGO's in Israel claim that Israeli Media itself is not as biased.

And Israel lost because they did nothing to prevent future terrorism to their country. This is not debatable, unless your dumb as fuck, Hezbollah will use the "Israeli Aggression" to get more influence and recruit more and still get weapons from Iran/Syria/China/Russia. Tell me this is what Israel Wanted.

P.S Fuck Arabs, they brought this on themselves, but this incident is clear Hezbollah Victory over Lebanon and Israel

Gawd
08-17-2006, 02:28 PM
"The media in the U.S has shoved the Pro-Israeli rethoric down the throats of its citizens till they threw up." - Ron Kinsberg (on Fox News, Hannity and Colmes) And here we see a Jew getting mad @ a pic being doctored which has an absolute minimal effect. Seriously, the U.S media is so Pro Israel that NGO's in Israel claim that Israeli Media itself is not as biased.

All media, arab, israeli, American, Chinese, Russian etc etc is fuxing biased....thank you fro discovering nothing new. would you like a trophy?

And Israel lost because they did nothing to prevent future terrorism to their country.Nothing will ever prevent terrorism. This is not debatable, unless your dumb as fuck, Hezbollah will use the "Israeli Aggression" to get more influence and recruit more and still get weapons from Iran/Syria/China/Russia. Tell me this is what Israel Wanted.

P.S Fuck Arabs, they brought this on themselves, but this incident is clear Hezbollah Victory over Lebanon and Israel

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 02:43 PM

I agree with the All Media is biased but where do you live?

P.S ask people outside the U.S and Israel about the Mid-east conflict

And Israel INCREASED terrorism and thus lost. The only way to win against terrorist is to appease them till they are satisfied (never). In the long Run Israel is just creating more disdain in the Arab world. If it wasn't for the Monarchy in S. Arabia and the $$$$ the U.S give Jordan and Egypt and the other Arab countries to prop up their gov'ts, the people would flock to israel and blow them selves up and a couple israelis. and if Pakistan (Nucs and Pakistan population is very Fanatical) or Turkey(2nd most powerful navy in Europe and after U.S has most F-16 NATO member) destabalize, that would cause even furthur problems.

Iran is just lunatic right now, imagine if they have Nuclear Weapons...They would use any excuse to fire them.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 02:49 PM
^ I live in the deserts d00d....I read news and opinions from boths sides and from all sources possible before I decide for myself. The only way IMO to solve the mideast is to just go at it in a large scale operation. Lets just do it and get it done with. Appeasing terorists and militants is not an option. Because then they will know, as they do now, that as long as they keep bombing busses and planes and cafes that eventually we will give in to them. Answer that with the only thing they know and understand. Merciless violence.

To even things out I am calling for the destruction of the Islamic state of Iran. ( i mean they call for the destruction of Israel weekly.)

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Imagine the Anti-Smeitism right now and add a little more (after your large scale operation) Holocaust by one nuc

Gawd
08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Imagine the Anti-Smeitism right now and add a little more (after your large scale operation) Holocaust by one nuc

World wide Holocaust with the retaliation from the US and the UK to the one nuke hitting Israel. I mean really lets stop beating around the bush and lets just get it over with. It is going to happen sooner or later.

HANZO
08-17-2006, 05:13 PM
arabs will never be happy, always remember that arabs dont like living under the rule of other people. reason why they dont like isreal because they have a strong military which has defeated arab armies before. they hate america because their political power is strong and they can do what they want with anyone. arabs dont like this but becuase they are cowards they wont step up and say it out loud. all this bull with the arabs not liking irans nuclear ambitions thats total bullshit they would prefer an arab country having nukes. the reason why arab nations didnt act quickly and threaten the shit out of isreal is that they actually wanted lebanon to get a good beating. reason why is that lebanon chose to side with the west they had closer ties to the west then they did with the arabs. the arabs could have told hezbollah start a war we have your back teach them a lesson. now would the lebanese government side with the west; i dont think so they are now under the control of the arabs again.

as with isreal they will never have peace now and then they will go to war. they dont have a lot of allies and the world is getting annoyed at them. they refused to have malaysian and indonesian troops in the peace force because they aint friends of isreal. they lucky that arabs are cowards or else any other race would have destroyed isreal a long time ago.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 05:25 PM
arabs will never be happy, always remember that arabs dont like living under the rule of other people. reason why they dont like isreal because they have a strong military which has defeated arab armies before. they hate america because their political power is strong and they can do what they want with anyone. arabs dont like this but becuase they are cowards they wont step up and say it out loud. all this bull with the arabs not liking irans nuclear ambitions thats total bullshit they would prefer an arab country having nukes.well then its a good thing that Iran is NOT an arab country..... the reason why arab nations didnt act quickly and threaten the shit out of isreal is that they actually wanted lebanon to get a good beating. reason why is that lebanon chose to side with the west they had closer ties to the west then they did with the arabs.false....Lebanon does recieve aid from the west but their parliment is still halfway backed by Syria. some members are actually politicians from Hezbollah. The lebanese ppl IMO do not want any outside power ( syria ) running them. Thats why there was rallys and protests last year to send the message to Damascus that the Syrians were not wanted. That does not mean now that the Lebanese want the US or the UK medling in their shit either. the arabs could have told hezbollah start a war we have your back teach them a lesson. now would the lebanese government side with the west; i dont think so they are now under the control of the arabs again. Wrong again. The was between Israel and Hezbollah was in Lebanon and Northern Israel. And it did not start because some arab leaders called hezbollah and was like' yo, the lebanese are kinda like the west now....go ahead and kidnap some IDF soldiers n shit. lmao...also hezbollah has said they would abide by the UN resolution ordering them and their weapons out of Southern Lebanon. So what arab control are you talking about?

as with isreal they will never have peace now and then they will go to war. they dont have a lot of allies and the world is getting annoyed at them. they refused to have malaysian and indonesian troops in the peace force because they aint friends of isreal. Both of those Nations are going to send troops no matter what Israel said...but they will be apart of the UN led peace force. They will not be representing their Nations, rather the UN. they lucky that arabs are cowards or else any other race would have destroyed isreal a long time ago.

HANZO
08-17-2006, 05:34 PM
they were theories, after considering how arabs work. its a possibility that they might stamp their authority in the middle east. as for couple decades now arabs have been out done by their non arab neighbours. arabs will try anything to show that they have power who knows that they didnt tell hezbollah to start trouble. or another theory is that the saudi's (sunni) want all shi'a to die and they will happily have the US and isreal wipe out shi'a nations. arabs never trust, they will even turn their backs on each other.

WU-KILLAH
08-17-2006, 06:16 PM
1000 civilians (30% children) dead in lebanon after this fuckin war, and 1000s of homes destroyed. And the israelis complain because some rockets detroyed their windows ??? fuck them, fuck Israel and these Zionist murderers. Anyway they'll pay one day.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 06:25 PM
1000 civilians (30% children) dead in lebanon after this fuckin war, and 1000s of homes destroyed. And the israelis complain because some rockets detroyed their windows ??? fuck them, fuck Israel and these Zionist murderers. Anyway they'll pay one day.

Hezbollah started it by entering into Israel and killing 8IDF soldiers and kidnapping 2......blame them ....also about 100 Israeli Civilians died at the hands of Hezbollahs rockets. there would be more israelis dead if they did not have bomb shelters everywhere.

thelion1856
08-17-2006, 09:49 PM
this is bullshit. Isreal destroys a country over 2 or 3 soldiers. Rediculous.

I'm sorry but the only outcome of this is that it shows that Isreal is just as good as terrorising a country just as much as bin laden. They killed hundreds of innocent people over 3 soldiers. Who starts a fuckin war over 3 soldiers? Its like killing some dude's entire family just because he punched you.

As far as who won, Lebanon lost but the hezbo's are still there right? just hidden so the destruction of a country by some sorry ass jews did shit.

Isreal is just a military state. Its always been from day 1.

Gawd
08-17-2006, 10:39 PM

I'm sorry but the only outcome of this is that it shows that Isreal is just as good as terrorising a country just as much as bin laden. They killed hundreds of innocent people over 3 soldiers. Who starts a fuckin war over 3 soldiers? Its like killing some dude's entire family just because he punched you. Israel has had enough. Yes this new war started with Hezbollahs actions.

As far as who won, Lebanon lost but the hezbo's are still there right? just hidden so the destruction of a country by some sorry ass jews did shit. Exactly. Lebanon lost alot. It is ashame that the Lebanese Government had to go and support Hezbollahs activity and militancy in the southern bits of her state. And they like Hezbollah have paid a greater price than Israel.

Israels thirst for weapons stems from a 20 million man enemy that surrounds the entire Nation.

rubyspirit
08-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Everything is everything, reality
I keep my mind on everything,
cause everything ain't always everything,
and everything that you see ain't reality,
its just illusions - Everything is Everything, Cappadonna

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 11:49 PM
they were theories, after considering how arabs work. its a possibility that they might stamp their authority in the middle east. as for couple decades now arabs have been out done by their non arab neighbours. arabs will try anything to show that they have power who knows that they didnt tell hezbollah to start trouble. or another theory is that the saudi's (sunni) want all shi'a to die and they will happily have the US and isreal wipe out shi'a nations. arabs never trust, they will even turn their backs on each other.

co-sign

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Everything is everything, reality
I keep my mind on everything,
cause everything ain't always everything,
and everything that you see ain't reality,
its just illusions - Everything is Everything, Cappadonna

Lol@ trying to sound smart

Edbighead is a Jew

Wu-Killah is a Arab

your not going to have a objective talk with either of them

WU-KILLAH
08-18-2006, 03:46 AM
Wu-Killah is a Arab

lol ... it's because Im not arab nor jew that Im objective.

I'm sorry but the only outcome of this is that it shows that Isreal is just as good as terrorising a country just as much as bin laden. They killed hundreds of innocent people over 3 soldiers. Who starts a fuckin war over 3 soldiers? Its like killing some dude's entire family just because he punched you.

As far as who won, Lebanon lost but the hezbo's are still there right? just hidden so the destruction of a country by some sorry ass jews did shit.

exactly

Iron Man
08-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Photo fraud? Brother, the only reason this video is made is to pull your attention away from the on going carnage in Lebanon. Perhaps the photo's are edited but the 1000+ deaths suffered are real. And those taken lifes are the backbone of Hezbollah's motivation. In my opinion Hezbollah is a righteous organisation. Hezbollah, Hamas, Fatah all have my support not to kill people FIRST. Butt to defend your country and fellow people who are struggling to defend themselves with rocks while the zionist enemy's have tanks. As Malcolm X once said: 'Islam teaches you to respect every person regardless of the color of skin or religion but Islam also teaches that if somebody stands on your toe you can go on and chop off their foot' And thats basically just what Hezbollah is doing defending its self against a nation that never should have been founded in the first place. Imagine how many wars wouldn't have been and started and how many of my Islamic brothers and sisters would still be alive if it wasn't for Israel.

zeppelin2k
08-18-2006, 05:36 PM
I agree with the All Media is biased but where do you live?

P.S ask people outside the U.S and Israel about the Mid-east conflict

And Israel INCREASED terrorism and thus lost. The only way to win against terrorist is to appease them till they are satisfied (never). In the long Run Israel is just creating more disdain in the Arab world. If it wasn't for the Monarchy in S. Arabia and the $$$$ the U.S give Jordan and Egypt and the other Arab countries to prop up their gov'ts, the people would flock to israel and blow them selves up and a couple israelis. and if Pakistan (Nucs and Pakistan population is very Fanatical) or Turkey(2nd most powerful navy in Europe and after U.S has most F-16 NATO member) destabalize, that would cause even furthur problems.

Iran is just lunatic right now, imagine if they have Nuclear Weapons...They would use any excuse to fire them.

of course all media is biased
americans needs to STOP thinking they even HAVE A MEDIA beyond propaganda

go read: herman and chomsky MEDIA CONSENT, entman, bennett, and norris

they all talk about how the media in america is controlled

the models they discuss are

PROPAGANDA MODEL
CASCADING ACTIVATION MODEL
CONSTRUCTION MODEL

all talk about how media is controlled, or how it is framed by gov't, or how it is made to be entertainment and not about the facts

I live in Canada, the media is getting worse here as well but still decades ahead of the states in freedom

Longbongcilvaringz
08-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Hezbollah started it by entering into Israel and killing 8IDF soldiers and kidnapping 2......blame them ....also about 100 Israeli Civilians died at the hands of Hezbollahs rockets. there would be more israelis dead if they did not have bomb shelters everywhere.

lol at you insinuating that this started mere months ago, and also trying to say that someone "started this". the "middle east problem" or whatever you want to call it started because the middle east was split up by europeans who had no fucking concept of cultures and communities. just my 2 cents...

Gawd
08-19-2006, 12:12 PM
lol at you insinuating that this started mere months ago, and also trying to say that someone "started this". the "middle east problem" or whatever you want to call it started because the middle east was split up by europeans who had no fucking concept of cultures and communities. just my 2 cents...

Im not insinuating anything...Lebanon was destroyed because Israel dstroyed it because Hezbollah ( who freely operates in Southern Lebanon ) launched a rain into Northern Israel and killed soldiers and captured 2.
And as you can see now Hezbollah and Israel are bothe leaving Southern Lebanon so the Lebanese military can take control of the area...Somthing that should of been done about 5 years ago. To bad this had to happen first before Lebanon decided to go ahead and take control of its Southern part.

Also Yes the conflict goes back a long way. Blame Europe, especially France and the UK.........But also blame the Arabs and the Israelis too.

supremecharma
08-23-2006, 12:58 AM

your 2 cents dont mean shit. cultures and communities blowin fuck out of eachother.......yeaaaaah.....these people are so inbred they dont know no fuckin different. and u tryin to blame it on the euro's? WE the ones trying to build cultures and communities - and its extremist muslims trying to destroy that by making liquid bombs and blowing themselves up on planes. fucking pieces of shit.

bobmoney
06-11-2007, 12:37 AM
I am a (MAN).. of my word...Yes I believe in a higher power. However, my higher power don't make or tell me, through some mystical shit to go out and kill my fellow (MAN). WE are all on this place for a reason....?what is your reason???....I'm bout my FAMLIY!! is YOU?. What ever these books that US have been reading and learning from is questionable....? right??
why hasn't there been more followers to add to these STORIES????....
HUH?...why did it have to stop way the hell BACK IN THE DAY?????.....
answer that shit?

bobmoney
06-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Man whatever, if you from the european area., you all wrong...
foreal.....ya'll came, my ancestors and slaves came to the east from the eurasian continent. There is a religious war going on in th middle east that's been going on for decades probably when George Washington was battalin' the brits back in the day. IT"S a CIVIL WAR..,,, fuck it move the fuck out AMER ICA and let them fools do what they do....isn't that how the states became UNITED when LInCOLN was in office.....PEACE. you know we got a population that practices ISLAM.,., and these people aren't EXTREMEISTS>>>> SO WTF IS UP WIT THAT????? LOUIS FARRAKHAN AND THE NATION OF ISLAM...