PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do?

Robert
08-18-2006, 01:15 AM

VernakuLa
08-18-2006, 01:37 AM
skales gonna flood this thread garauntee it!

SHRAP
08-18-2006, 01:40 AM
if u want to do that shit then do it, i know u know youre gonna do it again sometime anyway, so fuck that shit, fuck all those bitches, youre 19 anyway so the only way u should even think of having a SERIOUS relationship is if the bitch can SERIOUSly suck your dick

if u wanna bang a lot of bitches its perfectly natural, weve been programmed to do that shit over 30940940340034 million years, its all about instinct. how does mankind survive over a period of time? it PROCREATES. MAN FUCKS BITCHES TO CREATE NEW DUDES AND NEW BITCHES SO THEY CAN FUCK AND CREATE NEW MOTHERFUCKERS. of course the procreation element aint even there in this case but its still the same shit

its just instinct and if you dont wanna fight it dont even bother, just do what u wanna do and take this advice: DONT ASK FOR OR TAKE ANY ADVICE cuz that shit will fuck u up for real, and thats a paradox cuz i just gave u advice to not take any advice, but fuck it

anyway the fact that u even posted this asking for relationship advice from the 36 chambers of wu-tang internet nerds probably means yous a fuckin lame thats gonna suck your massuhs pussy until the end of time while she lets 100 other dudes hit it, in that case i cant help you buddy but i can recommend u a doctor that can

http://www.courttv.com/graphics/ctv/casefiles/kevorkian/kevorkian_head.jpg