PDA

View Full Version : Reason Jasper had to Change his Name.

maestro wooz
08-18-2006, 12:59 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/17/D8JI1PUG0.html

By SUTIN WANNABOVORN
Associated Press Writer

BANGKOK, Thailand

http://www.breitbart.com/images/2006/8/17/D8JI1PUG0/D8JI1PUG0_preview.jpg

A former schoolteacher has admitted to killing 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey and will face charges of murder, kidnapping and child sexual assault in Colorado, officials said Thursday.
John Mark Karr, 41, admitted to the killing after he was arrested at his downtown Bangkok apartment Wednesday night, Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul told The Associated Press.

Karr will be taken to Boulder, Colo., within the next week, where he will be charged with first degree murder, kidnapping and child sexual assault, Ann Hurst, Department of Homeland Security attache at the American Embassy in Bangkok, said at a news conference in Bangkok.

Karr, appearing ashen with an expressionless look on his face, also appeared briefly at the news conference but did not say anything.

Suwat said U.S. authorities informed Thai police on Aug. 11 that an arrest warrant had been issued for Karr on charges of premeditated murder. The warrant was sent to Thai police on Wednesday, the day he was picked up in Bangkok.

At the press conference, Suwat said that Karr insisted after his arrest that his crime was not first-degree murder. "He said it was second-degree murder. He said it was unintentional. He said he was in love with the child. She was a pageant queen," Suwat said.

The Thai officer quoted the suspect as saying he tried to kidnap JonBenet for a $118,000 ransom but that his plan went awry and he strangled her to death.

Hurst said Karr has been "very cooperative" with authorities and that he's shown a "variety of emotions." She said he has been a suspect "for a while" but wouldn't specify how long.

Suwat said Karr arrived in Bangkok on June 6 from Malaysia to look for a teaching job. It was not clear whether he had gotten a job, the police officer said.

Karr has been in Thailand four times over the past two years, police said.

Police said he was living in a dormitory-style hotel called The Blooms in a neighborhood of massage parlors and travel agents that cater to expatriate residents and offer sex tours.

The arrest was a surprise development in one of America's most lurid murder cases, which had left a cloud of suspicion over her family after years went by with no suspect arrested.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family's home in Boulder in the U.S. state of Colorado on Dec. 26, Striking video images of the girl in child beauty pageants helped propel the case into one of the highest-profile mysteries in the United States.

Ramsey family attorney Lin Wood said the arrest vindicated JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, who had initially been suspected of being involved in the crime. Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer June 24.

Karr was a teacher who once lived in Conyers, Ga., according to Wood. The attorney said the Ramseys gave police information about Karr before he was identified as a suspect.

Wood would not say how the Ramseys knew Karr. But JonBenet was born in Atlanta in 1990, and the Ramseys lived in the Atlanta suburb of Dunwoody, about 30 miles northeast of Conyers, for several years before moving to Colorado in 1991.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1151-1155880724.jpg

4-Bar Killer
08-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh god he looks sick. Mentally. Pretty weird that he hasn't killed anybody since that girl. He looks like he would kill anyone which got near him.

SHRAP
08-18-2006, 01:14 AM
^^ u fuckin serious, dudes a pussy, looks more like he would rape and kill any little girl that got near him, that boy aint no killah hes too scared to even fuck a grown woman. 10 bucks says his bitch ass get broken on the first day

4-Bar Killer
08-18-2006, 01:20 AM
^^ u fuckin serious, dudes a pussy, looks more like he would rape and kill any little girl that got near him, that boy aint no killah hes too scared to even fuck a grown woman. 10 bucks says his bitch ass get broken on the first day

well that's kinda what I meant. He's more like a, sneak-up-on-girls-telling them-to-go-have-an-icecream-in-my-basement-type-of-guy. And yes, he's probably the one that the wifebeaters and brutal killers will go hard on. I bet he's also like collectin pictures of the girl and cutting out each and every news article that mentions her etc.. just the plain psycho guy..

SHRAP
08-18-2006, 01:40 AM
all i know is im sick of seein his gay ass pervert ass face, see his ugly ass on the news and make me think that hes 10 times as ugly on the inside,,, all pieces of shit like this should burn at the fuckin stake yo... it could be anybodys daughter he raped u know... fuckin piece of shit

JASPER
08-18-2006, 05:31 AM
What a swell guy.

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Omg!!!

stak84
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM
thats gonna be skales cellmate in tha joint, theyre gonna braid
eachothers hair and tell eachother their hopes and dreams

mashqauck
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM

HAHAHAHAHAAHH fuck you

IrOnMaN
08-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Why are the bodyguards grabing and throwing him around like that? Just look at the picture and watch TV. They're pulling on him and shit. WTF?

Sicka than aidZ
08-18-2006, 04:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAAHH fuck you BOL

JASPER
08-18-2006, 04:46 PM
The update of my super awesome picture thread is gonna be the second coming. Check it tomorrow.

PANDA PISS
08-18-2006, 06:46 PM
The update of my super awesome picture thread is gonna be the second coming. Check it tomorrow.

lol
i know youre innocent