PDA

View Full Version : Holographic Universe.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-18-2006, 07:38 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4232897377629019446%20&q=holographic+universe

copy+paste

If you want to see some fuck your head right up type of thinking, watch this video. Its fact, it makes sense, but its hard to accept.

The end does go kind of crazy though, you might not agree with the end.

J-Cee
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Bro im stoned when i wathced that,im a very open minded person but that made complete sense to me ay,its crazy
Even that last bit made me wanna covert to islam..for real.
props

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2006, 02:05 PM
"The light of the candle never illuminates our brain and our center of vision..however, we watch a colorful and wonderful world inside of our dark brain."

J-Cee
08-18-2006, 02:18 PM

J-Cee
08-18-2006, 02:19 PM
bro..thats a line we should all recognise..thats knowledge right there..!

$inista
08-18-2006, 02:47 PM
the Red or Blue Pill thats some ol matrix shit for real
trippy feel like I took a hit of acid
dude was anoying me at the end the way he was saying Allah felt like he was tring to brain wash me or something
with everthing he said Allah as well can be a perception
a perception of god as well as jesus or who ever you worship
very fucking interesting doe I enjoyed thnx

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-18-2006, 06:28 PM
dude was anoying me at the end the way he was saying Allah felt like he was tring to brain wash me or something

LOL! thats what i was thinking, he kept saying AaaHHllaH and everytime he said it his voice gets more deep and dramatic, I really thought i was trippin at the end cuz before that it wasnt religous at all lol.

Malcom Guevera
08-21-2006, 09:40 PM
the hologram is the 3rd eye................ one of the founders of this theory was a pupil of Einstiens.........

supremecharma
08-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Bro im stoned when i wathced that,im a very open minded person but that made complete sense to me ay,its crazy
Even that last bit made me wanna covert to islam..for real.
props

:'o

J-Cee
08-22-2006, 08:36 AM
?

Synergy777
08-22-2006, 02:40 PM
everything is made from partcicles, particles are manifested by our observation. however everything behaves like a wave, eg light. its the duality of life, the wave/particle duality.

http://www.red-ice.net/connections/more/holographicrealityspritsci.html

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2006/08aug/holographicrepatt.html

mate2006
08-23-2006, 05:49 AM
LOL @ J-Cee ' that last bit made me wanna covert to islam..for real '

That video is a load of brainwashing material crap. Yeah, everything makes sense, but then they try to tie it into the whole Allah thing at the end. BULLSHIT. I could make the same video but substitute 'Allah' for 'God' or 'Vishnu' or 'Buddha' or even fucking 'George W Bush', and what then, you would be fully convinced that George W Bush is the allmighty power behind the universe?
It is a clever way of explaining the concept of Allah as muslims see it, but does nothing to validate this concept over any other theory of everything or religion.

Whoever watches that video and actually thinks about converting to Islam, rather than laugh their head off at the dramatic 'ALLLLLL-AHHHH' bits is a top grade moron and should not be allowed to breed, or vote.

LOL