PDA

View Full Version : rza on iron god chamber

Kong
08-18-2006, 08:57 AM
when starts rapping bout the devil being just a toy, a graphic image of the magnificent splendid dominant prominent Islamic...

somone interpret that for me.

HULUDicidal
08-27-2006, 09:23 PM
That part of the verse is pretty damn literal...it is what it is.

smokebongoncliff
08-27-2006, 09:27 PM
yeah. i was gonna say taht rza fuckin tore that shit up. that verse was very refreshing to hear from him

Damo
09-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I know what this means, but I'm not touching this shit. If you really want to know you'd prolly get a good answer in Know The Ledge.

ShaDynasty
09-01-2006, 02:00 AM
hes sayin that idunno im not gonna think about it cos it sounds a bit racist

Kong
09-15-2006, 10:36 AM

and that is?

I know what this means, but I'm not touching this shit. If you really want to know you'd prolly get a good answer in Know The Ledge.

yeah i didn'twant to say what it comes across as but i got the devil is a graphic image of him.

THE W
09-16-2006, 02:07 PM
its pretty straight forward. the devil or in this case the white man is the grafted image of the original man, god, or the asiatic black man.

the toy comment refers to the devil's inferiority to the original man.

Paco_Mtl
09-16-2006, 04:03 PM
I was born in a barrel of razor blades
Right next door to haze, I used to be afraid
Of the devil, as a boy, but now as a grown man
I have realized, he is just a toy
A graphic image, I'm that magnificent splendid
Dominant, prominate, Islamic

is what they have on http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/m_killa/brooklyn/iron_god.mkl.txt

so its "I'M" that magnificent splendid"....?

THE W
09-16-2006, 04:08 PM
of

Lil' Ruger
09-16-2006, 04:09 PM
i guess it jut means he aint afraid of going to hell like saying he's a bad ass and if he goes to hell he aint afraid of da devil

or maybe he said it cuz it rhymed

rubyspirit
09-20-2006, 09:06 PM
RZA confuses me sometimes with his faith. I've never read the Quran, so that could be a factor. Some of the things he quotes are from the Holy Bible like "a day to God is 1000 years". I just don't know if its in another book too.

From reading the lyrics posted above he's saying the devil is make believe (a toy), and he stays strong in his faith (Islam).

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 09:09 PM
its pretty straight forward. the devil or in this case the white man is the grafted image of the original man, god, or the asiatic black man.

oh well i dont mind that shit its just someone's opinion or whatever, its like most rascism, flat out wrong

rubyspirit
09-21-2006, 09:13 AM

I don't see the white man mentioned anywhere in the verse. Remember RZA says, "every devil ain't pale."

venex
09-21-2006, 11:04 AM
^^^he said "the DEVIL" in THIS CASE the white man, it's true what wade said....

peace!

THE W
09-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't see the white man mentioned anywhere in the verse. Remember RZA says, "every devil ain't pale."
he doesnt have to say it.

if you understand basic 5% ideology you know the white man is considered the grafted germ of the original man which is the asiatic black man.

Rza is part of the Nation of Gods and Earths(5%).

rubyspirit
09-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Rza is part of the Nation of Gods and Earths(5%).
LOL! Of course I know most of the Clan are 5%ers. I've followed them their whole career.

GENERAL WISE
09-21-2006, 09:09 PM
RZA was prime on that shit >>> Meth

23-18
09-22-2006, 05:59 AM
RZA was prime on that shit >>> Meth

HE DAMN SURE WAS.BEST IVE HEARD FROM HIM IN A LONG TIME.

THE W
09-22-2006, 09:26 AM
LOL! Of course I know most of the Clan are 5%ers. I've followed them their whole career.
then you should know what Rza is talking about in those lyrics.

venex
09-22-2006, 12:01 PM
^^true, and they are ALL 5%ers

Ya_Bane
09-22-2006, 06:07 PM

Actually, the only wuns the NGE acknowledge as "real" 5-percenters are RZA, Mathematics, ODB, Popa Wu, Allah Real and Masta Killa, according to Allah Jihad, first born of C-Medina and wrighter for the N.G.E. News.

He specially criticize Hell Razah, Killah Priest, 4th Disciple and The GZA. That on the other hand I think is mainly because they wouldn't participate in a foundraising when they were asked to. Everyone knows that GZA was the one trying to teach the younger about the Nation. I hear that GZA's no longer a 5-percenter tho.

He (Allah Jihad) also says that RZA didn't know shit before 1997, when they got a hold on his ass.

Peace

ShaDynasty
09-22-2006, 06:33 PM

rza says in the manual that hes a scholar of all religions, that he doesnt adhere to just one

but who give a fuck anyway?, religion is all bullshit, granted theres truth in most of it, but the details...psssshhh

Paul Kersey
09-22-2006, 10:59 PM

yea, RZA always kills shit, even his so/so stuff is better than most.

venex
09-23-2006, 03:07 AM
Actually, the only wuns the NGE acknowledge as "real" 5-percenters are RZA, Mathematics, ODB, Popa Wu, Allah Real and Masta Killa, according to Allah Jihad, first born of C-Medina and wrighter for the N.G.E. News.

He specially criticize Hell Razah, Killah Priest, 4th Disciple and The GZA. That on the other hand I think is mainly because they wouldn't participate in a foundraising when they were asked to. Everyone knows that GZA was the one trying to teach the younger about the Nation. I hear that GZA's no longer a 5-percenter tho.

He (Allah Jihad) also says that RZA didn't know shit before 1997, when they got a hold on his ass.

Peace

I believe you, I said this, because all of the members have said things, that made them 5%ers.... and I heard before that they are all 5%ers

But I guess that you are right about only a few them knowing and understanding their lessons (of the NGE)

hmm, wasn't that allah jihad dude upset at one time ? I think I read an article from him, where he was pretty negative talkin' about the clan, regarding the NGE.

And didn't the RZA learn the lessons from GZA ? when he was around 12 years old ?

peace, ya bane

Ya_Bane
09-23-2006, 07:42 AM
I believe you, I said this, because all of the members have said things, that made them 5%ers.... and I heard before that they are all 5%ers

But I guess that you are right about only a few them knowing and understanding their lessons (of the NGE)

hmm, wasn't that allah jihad dude upset at one time ? I think I read an article from him, where he was pretty negative talkin' about the clan, regarding the NGE.

And didn't the RZA learn the lessons from GZA ? when he was around 12 years old ?

peace, ya bane

Don't belive me, belive him. I thought as you.

Maybe RZA didn't pass their test on the 120 degrees or something, I dunno, but he definitly wasn't clueless before that.

Black Tye Chi
09-24-2006, 03:20 PM
When you're a young black kid growing up, all the heroes are white. When you realize you aren't white, you tend to feel inferior. That's what he means by being afraid. Now as a grown man with knowledge of self, he realizes that the white man is only pretending to be superior when really he's trying to be like us. When he says he's just a toy, you gotta think of a grown man playing with a toy, he already understands how it works and what it's trying to do and it's a complete waste of time for him to occupy his time stressing or playing with it, or even fearing him.

It's the same type of self esteem issue a white guy might have being amongst a tonne of black people that can rap and dance and singing and he's trying to do the same. Unless he's eminem or justin timberlake, he's definitely gonna feel a ways.

Black Tye Chi
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM

peace, ya bane

Know and understand that the lessons have been in the streets for a minute. I've just came into the knowledge that queens, thanks to the supreme team had the streets using 5%er lessons and languages for their own purpose (example Nas, mobb deep, akinyele talkin' like they're 5%). know and understand that the knowledge is for you're own benefit, however it is meant to be given to you to add on to a/our righteous nation. So when they say something like that, it's most likely these brothers don't be going to rallys, or parliaments or things of that nature. The ones that you mentioned above have been known to go to these events, so that's why the nation chooses to only recognize them as 5%ers. The brothers that they mentioned they are disappointed with I've noticed have done interviews confusing people about their beliefs. I know I've read killah priest interviews where he's implying he's muslim. that sets back the nation by leaving people confused. So I can see why allah jihad is saying that because I don't like it either. Nelly's a 5% but he likes to hide it. That's not peace to me.

Kong
09-27-2006, 09:05 AM

ok thanks, he should of just said grafted instead of graphic.

Bis Fan
09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I was born in a barrel of razor blades
Right next door to haze, I used to be afraid
Of the devil, as a boy, but now as a grown man
I have realized, he is just a toy
A graphic image, I'm that magnificent splendid
Dominant, prominate, Islamic

is what they have on http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/m_killa/brooklyn/iron_god.mkl.txt

so its "I'M" that magnificent splendid"....?

ohhla LOL

that shit is wrong

a GRAFTED image of the magnificent splendid

Kong
10-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Does any wu tanger dedicate them self to 1 religion? I think they just share a lot of views with NGE and 5%. Religion is like a minimal prison for the seekers of wisdom.

23-18
10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Does any wu tanger dedicate them self to 1 religion? I think they just share a lot of views with NGE and 5%. Religion is like a minimal prison for the seekers of wisdom.

In fact the Nation Of The Gods And Earths is the nation,,,5% represents the percentage of our nation that are the poor righteous leaders,,our nation is 100%,,,85%-dumb deaf and blind,10% bloodsuckers of the poor. Now it is not a religion at all in fact they dont rely on anything but theirselves.The nation consists of 360 degrees ,wich consists of everything in the universe. I do agree though that religion is a prison for the seekers of wisdom ,,,,still it must be studied to see many things,just dont allow urself to be caught up and start following anything,,,that would be dumb,,,,,would make a person deaf and blind to the truth.Also the NGE is a way of life ,,our true culture,,,,,not a religion,,,so it would be impossible to fit it into any religeous dogmas.1

23-18
10-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Know and understand that the lessons have been in the streets for a minute. I've just came into the knowledge that queens, thanks to the supreme team had the streets using 5%er lessons and languages for their own purpose (example Nas, mobb deep, akinyele talkin' like they're 5%). know and understand that the knowledge is for you're own benefit, however it is meant to be given to you to add on to a/our righteous nation. So when they say something like that, it's most likely these brothers don't be going to rallys, or parliaments or things of that nature. The ones that you mentioned above have been known to go to these events, so that's why the nation chooses to only recognize them as 5%ers. The brothers that they mentioned they are disappointed with I've noticed have done interviews confusing people about their beliefs. I know I've read killah priest interviews where he's implying he's muslim. that sets back the nation by leaving people confused. So I can see why allah jihad is saying that because I don't like it either. Nelly's a 5% but he likes to hide it. That's not peace to me.

The meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to the will of ALLAH.