PDA

View Full Version : DONT KNOW WUT 2 CALL DIS ..... SO I WOULD CALL IT ........ "DA HIT OF DA SNARE"

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Roll It Up... Proponent ; Take A Puff ... And No I Haven't Had Enuff ... 4th Hit .. Meaning Im Lit And N States Of Pure Bliss , Hip-hop Fluent.... High-powered Joint ... Integral 2 Da Words Being Heard .... Proficient Novice .... N Dis Game 1 Day Hope 2 Pros - Per .... :::::::

Specially Designed Uncut Raw Material.... Channeling Verses Through Ur Stereo ... Sophisticated .... , Unique And Flexible , Occasional .... / So Original ... N Da The Way U Accept ... Its Intelligible Concept Intercepts Wit Da Effects .. & U Percept Quotes... Leavin U Perplexed And Lost ... ; "buddha Smoke"; Eloquent Ebonic Uncanny Styles ::: Stereophonic Heard ..... Extreme Clouds Of Herb; En - "ter" ..... Intention , No Pressure ....... Widespread ........ ; U Savor ...!!

b1ack fact10n
07-09-2005, 04:37 AM
i tink u should call in the hit of the bore. seriously,man i was bored before the end of ur 1st line. ur structure was....undescribable,it was as if i was readin singular words rather than lines or a verse so u need to put some slahes or stack em up,knahmsayin? I couldnt realli make out the rhyme scheme or the tempo so work harder!

6thPlanet
07-09-2005, 05:30 AM
Say what?

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Nice man

GuardianOne
07-11-2005, 01:55 AM
I would need to see more of your posts. Your style is a bit hard to grasp.
Keep posting though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace