PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy XII and kingdom hearts II

shaolinsword
08-21-2006, 08:34 AM
any chance anyone knows where to get release info for FFXII or does anyone know the release date for FFXII in europe? for anyone who's played kingdom hearts II is it any better than the first one?

Bloo
08-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Well according to IGN, FFXII will be dropping in Europe on Oct. 6th which is kinda fucked up cause we ain't gettin it here in the states until Halloween. There will also be a special edition release with a bonus DVD and special packaging.

As for KH2, It's fun, don't get me wrong. But the overall balance to the fighting is kinda off. I found the boss battles to be easier than the regular battles. But the graphics are definately better then the first, the mood the games sets is right. All in all, grab it up if you were a fan of the first one cause you're gonna wanna know what happens.

Ink Is My Drink
08-22-2006, 06:05 PM
ALL an i repeat all final fantasy games are fukin shit!!

Funk_Dock
08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
i heard FF XII was comin out in very late october

cant wait for that game the cgi is amazing as usual but the new system looks kinda fucked up....too much influence from FF XI

J-DON
08-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Ive played the demo of FFXII and I didnt really like it but it got a perfect review in that highly revered japanese gaming magazine.

shaolinsword
08-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Ive played the demo of FFXII and I didnt really like it but it got a perfect review in that highly revered japanese gaming magazine.

guess it was the demo in dragon quest that us lovely people in europe didn't get? PSM supposedly gave it a 9.4 / 10, don't really like the idea of the battles though doesn't seem right for a final fantasy. worked well in KH though

Bloo
08-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Well one of the things I learned about the battle system is that you are able to control the seperate characters old school style if you want to. But they give you the option to set them on "rails" so that they just follow a predetermined script during battles.