PDA

View Full Version : English As a Second Language

Visionz
08-21-2006, 09:54 AM
If it's not the first one you learned make sure you learn how to cuss someone out right. Otherwise you'll just sound like a retard.

Kinda like this guy

dont lessen the greatness of wu sites by bring your poop dick licking ass rim eatin corny ryhmin ass the fuck outta here!^hahahahahaaaa. To me that's classic. Thanks for the laugh Smoke.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:13 AM
If it's not the first one you learned make sure you learn how to cuss someone out right. Otherwise you'll just sound like a retard.

Kinda like this guy

^hahahahahaaaa. To me that's classic. Thanks for the laugh Smoke.

your the one who doesnt understand english. look at your sorry attempt to try to battle me in the battle section! this is the only response you can come up with? you fuckin sorry! when will you realize when your laughin its just a excuse to get over your wackness. like the rza said and ive said before "Fuck the Local I move Global!!!" I am worldwide doing it all on my own fuckin hotties while you live with your mom happy when you suck on her dong. yo fuck you fuckin faggot!

JASPER
08-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Ebonics is my first language

Visionz
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
your the one who doesnt understand english. look at your sorry attempt to try to battle me in the battle section! this is the only response you can come up with? you fuckin sorry! when will you realize when your laughin its just a excuse to get over your wackness. like the rza said and ive said before "Fuck the Local I move Global!!!" I am worldwide doing it all on my own fuckin hotties while you live with your mom happy when you suck on her dong. yo fuck you fuckin faggot!you lack skills like a mothafucka and you laid out a wack verse. I always consider the source when the critics get to talking shit. Which is just me saying your words hold no weight. Have a nice day fuckstick.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Eric is unseen cause is a dick fiend always bendin over at the knees yellin the dick in my ass please bring!

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
you lack skills like a mothafucka and you laid out a wack verse. I always consider the source when the critics get to talking shit. Which is just me saying your words hold no weight. Have a nice day fuckstick.

sorry i used big words u couldnt understand! fag!

Visionz
08-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Smokin blunts or just smokin poles?
Can't hear you fart w/ that gaping asshole

but this ain't the battlesection cumwad. keep it where it belongs w/ ya non-raping ass.

Visionz
08-21-2006, 10:29 AM
sorry i used big words that don't actually exist!

there fixed it for you

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Smokin blunts or just smokin poles?
Can't hear you fart w/ that gaping asshole

but this ain't the battlesection cumwad. keep it where it belongs w/ ya non-raping ass.

in the battle section in my tread where i fucking ripped you fool!

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
there fixed it for you

check a dictionary fool

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Eric is unseen cause is a dick fiend always bendin over at the knees yellin the dick in my ass please bring!

your the one with a gapin ass and no class and your the one who loves a gaint cum facial blast!

INF
08-21-2006, 10:39 AM
This Clown has gotta be somebodys secondary account Eric. Aint no way that somebody is willing enough to come in here an act this stoopid and be comfortable with it.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:43 AM
This Clown has gotta be somebodys secondary account Eric. Aint no way that somebody is willing enough to come in here an act this stoopid and be comfortable with it.

teamin with other faggots such as yourself wont help so go eat your dick and die loser! I fucked up your wack ass ryhme too so be hatin cause you lost!

INF
08-21-2006, 10:45 AM
teamin with other faggots such as yourself wont help so go eat your dick and die loser! I fucked up your wack ass ryhme too so be hatin cause you lost!

Who in the hell *dying from laughter* said that I lost. There were no votes you idiot. You stoopid.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Who in the hell *dying from laughter* said that I lost. There were no votes you idiot. You stoopid.

infinity dicks in your ass bitch! its easily seen that you lost!

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:48 AM
its stupid stupid!

venex
08-21-2006, 11:21 AM
^^you better smoke a blunt dude, chill out !

Robert
08-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Yo bring this into the net beef thread please.....

Visionz
08-21-2006, 11:27 AM
haha lmao @ Robert lookin for quality examples

Robert
08-21-2006, 11:30 AM
^^^yes indeed.....
so, if the beef in there yet?

INF
08-21-2006, 11:31 AM
This fool Blunts never even introduced himself. Just came in talkin shit. Its gotta be somebody thats been in here for a while and got shit else. All respect to most of the Mods in here but I'm sure that some of these 2nd's is them. Gotta be. Who else got that much time? School is back in as well so it aint some kid unless they ass is so bad that they aint even in school.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
i like the german dj in gta

"this is shit!"

Visionz
08-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I don't think a mod would purposely bring so much bullshit into the forum. If its a secondary account (which I think it is) I gotta say it kinda reminds of that fool Undead Ninja from back in the day.

TUCO
08-21-2006, 12:44 PM
wow....losers of wucorp

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 12:45 PM
This fool Blunts never even introduced himself. Just came in talkin shit. Its gotta be somebody thats been in here for a while and got shit else. All respect to most of the Mods in here but I'm sure that some of these 2nd's is them. Gotta be. Who else got that much time? School is back in as well so it aint some kid unless they ass is so bad that they aint even in school.

no i dont have no other shit. i see im under your skin cause whatever shit u say i totaly distroy u on the response! school your 26 and u still in school is that highschool you dumb fuck! the adverage finish college by 22 yous a fool! ive finished college and have been to many countries and now live abroad on my own doin shit my way while u sit at your moms small dick in hand with a plan to eat dick from your man.

Visionz
08-21-2006, 12:48 PM
http://www.filmfodder.com/mt-weblog/archives/2005_gary_coleman.jpg

whatchoo talkin' about fool? ahhaha lmao @ this fag thinkin he got skills

INF
08-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Read the post correctly. I said school is in now. Not, "I'm in school." I finished school way back. I'm talkin bout you.

Once again- You Stoopid.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 12:52 PM
^^you better smoke a blunt dude, chill out !

all these fake fuckers being getting on my nerves actin a fool in here. ive met meth and chilled and he gave me mad respect and these fake fucks eattin fat dick think they can talk to me, theyd be dead if they were at a party frontin around me, but they are some dickless bitches on the net actin hard and then going to their mans place to give a daily dick suckin. i did smoke mad blunts back home and in hawaii and jamaica bit here in japn it 50 a gram so its hard to smoke blunts here until my crop comes through you know!