PDA

View Full Version : Hey about those brushes.

Big Risk
07-09-2005, 12:25 AM
hey, I really liked the brushes you guys posted up, shit was vile. You think you could post some more volgure brusheS? shit is sickening. Like some tech or abract shits. Peace out!

Skellington
07-09-2005, 06:59 AM
I would but I'm not home right now ;) Why don't you download some brushes from deviant Art or something?

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 07:15 AM
Aint got it dont even use that

Big Risk
07-09-2005, 04:42 PM
I would but I'm not home right now ;) Why don't you download some brushes from deviant Art or something?
cuz, looking on that slow ass site is horrible. i know you could hook them up faster. Plus i love packs!

born invincible
07-10-2005, 03:14 AM
i gave up some good brushes in that last thread... i cant give anymore right now. cats would be usin my style all over the place.

if your interested in some custom brushes, i can make em. just PM wit the details.

Skellington
07-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Very true.....I uploaded that pack for a dude who needed Blood splatters, so, I just added the link here aswell..But as Born says,peeeps would be using the same style u know?
Now the Wu-Tang brush set came in handy for everyone, but seriously there are more site to check out man, just google it and you'll bump on some good sites, OR create some urself.

Big Risk
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
the sig im using now used some of borns brushes, and it looks nothing like his style. but i can honestly see where you guys are coming from. understandable. born, expect a pm in the next hour, working on my tag.