PDA

View Full Version : Generational Refugee....

tonygusto
08-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Sup
On this forum, the black and white topics seem to cause a lot of heated arguments and what not. Please argue within the context I give, if you don't agree with the context, dont reply.

I know based off what i've learned from outside sources, people etc. that the blacks, hispanics and natives in the americas are the real jews and not historical converts.

Given that, just in regards to black people in the americas that seem to be displaced, including displaced victims of katrina, what modern country can black people claim as home? -- I am not hinting or implying israel, b/c quite frankly i dont know given the suppression of this knowledge over centuries. What are your opinions?

p.s. i also know that this question applies to other demographics on the major continents, but fir the momement, im concerned with blacks in the americas

New Discipline
08-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Shalam Tony

The Black Americans are the real Israelites of the Tribe of Judah, the same tribe Jesus Christ came out of (Hebrews 7:14), making it the head tribe. All of the other tribes have places to call home, on the islands and in Latin America. Judah doesn't really have a land to call home because some of the harshest of the curses fell upon this tribe, yet, greater the glory shall they and the rest of the tribes recieve in the end. Jerusalem, she is the Mother of us all ( Galatians 4:26 ). But soon the times of the Gentiles will be over (Luke 21:24) and we will be the people living by the Sea of Galilee (Isaiah 60:21), with our children playing by the Jordan River, in the sight of Our God, forever. Ahman.

The Wizzard
08-23-2006, 02:35 AM
Sup
On this forum, the black and white topics seem to cause a lot of heated arguments and what not. Please argue within the context I give, if you don't agree with the context, dont reply.

I know based off what i've learned from outside sources, people etc. that the blacks, hispanics and natives in the americas are the real jews and not historical converts.

Given that, just in regards to black people in the americas that seem to be displaced, including displaced victims of katrina, what modern country can black people claim as home? -- I am not hinting or implying israel, b/c quite frankly i dont know given the suppression of this knowledge over centuries. What are your opinions?

p.s. i also know that this question applies to other demographics on the major continents, but fir the momement, im concerned with blacks in the americas

you cannot build on seperation - Peace - One -

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 05:11 AM
http://www.pyramidoftruth.com/KINGDOM.html

This link explained an a option that I thought was very interesting.

mate2006
08-23-2006, 05:34 AM
http://www.pyramidoftruth.com/KINGDOM.html

This link explained an a option that I thought was very interesting.

I love these pages that you post links to... always look like the HTML coding was done by a 12 year old

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 05:42 AM
so what.

mate2006
08-23-2006, 05:49 AM
presentation speaks volumes my dear

Aqua Luna
08-23-2006, 06:03 AM
long as you can see the words, it's readable.

mate2006
08-23-2006, 01:06 PM
long as you can see the words, it's readable.

no shit sherlock

Gawd
08-23-2006, 01:07 PM
she believes everything that is 'readable'

tonygusto
08-24-2006, 09:14 PM
i dont know. the kjv is the seventieth something version of the one true book. some groups like the rastafarians are still waiting to find an unadultered bible, while others say the egyptian book of the dead is the original.

but if the prophecy does happen, any idea when? in this life time?

Aqua Luna
08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Not really, hopefully it is in our lifetime. I look at prophecy as a correct explaination of cause and effect. Anybody can prophecy...you know that if 'this' happens then eventually 'that' will happen. Can't get too specific wit it tho. You can really only just describe it.

New Discipline
08-25-2006, 10:31 PM
i dont know. the kjv is the seventieth something version of the one true book. but if the prophecy does happen, any idea when? in this life time?

Shalam

The Bible was indeed translated from the Hebrew to the Greek, the Latin etc, but this happened so that the Israelites who spoke these languages and living in different countries (James 1:1) could recieve the book, and Gospel of Christ. The Most High was/is in control of ALL things, and all the versions that subsequently came out is no different. The Authorized King James Version 1611 Edition with the Apocrypha is the best translation. The final translation into the vernacular of English the major language used on earth (the language the head tribe, Judah, the Black Americans mainly speak) also fulfilled Biblical prophecy.

The prophecies that were prophesied as far back as the time of Adam have and continue to be fulfilled. What's happening in the world today is leading up to the second coming of Black Jesus Christ, events that people are willingly ignorant of as being unprecedented in the history of man.

tonygusto
08-26-2006, 01:58 PM
New Desciple
Respect man. In regards to biblical prophecy or just the concept of prophecy, I am now realizing that there is only fate and free will does not exist given the most high is on control of all things. Free will is an illusion, a veil of independent decision making. In a sense i am fulfilling prophecy right now by learning and building on others knowledge.

can you elaborate on the second coming of Black Jesus Christ? What are the current events with a correlation to the prophetic passages in the bible?