PDA

View Full Version : Ban Smoke Blunts

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 02:20 AM
le ban this fucker because he made 6, count it, SIX fucking pointless gay polls and he just beefs with everyone. Honestly I got banned for doing something way LESS crucial than this fucker. He is getting a lot of people pissed. CRASS got banned for asking a question for christ sakes! And you mods let this guy slide? I want to see what the board thinks! :(W

Robert
08-23-2006, 02:22 AM
agree, although if he moves his beef to the Net Beef thread i think he can stay

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Yeah if he only posted in there I wouldn't mind but honestly I can already say it's impossible for him to control his mouse... It's stuck to the "make gay thread" button

Robert
08-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah if he only posted in there I wouldn't mind but honestly I can already say it's impossible for him to control his mouse... It's stuck to the "make gay thread" button
haha.....i think your on to something^O^

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah

like maybe he is really 36 Chambers fucking with us, that's why no le ban!

crass
08-23-2006, 02:36 AM
i vote for Mark Mayoya

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Bong Bong Bong Bong~!!! Bdududududu Peace To Tha God Aiight

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-23-2006, 03:55 AM
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: Im the real deal tellin people what the fuck is up! this aint grade school u can say some shit, if you did ever own a wu cd your moms made u get the edited one ehh! you stupid fucks talk shit about diff wu members and cds and peoples ill rymes only cause some gay fuck thats in your jerk circle crew said it so you copy em! yall started it i tried to be cool with it after i said shit by comin with my ryhme and you all did the same shit talkin back and you didnt even read the shit or go line for line tellin whats bad or good or even come back with any lines yourself bitches! look at my post theyre always defending wu or canibus or any great artist ex: ghost vs 50 and the other ones are some funny shit or the truth! i wont get banded you should. Fuck the circle jerk crew tryin to team up on real fuckers tryin to get us to drop our shit so u can suck it and when we dont you blow my name up cause your haters and soon your shit will die bitches. so in short fuck off faggots!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

BRONZBODY
08-23-2006, 04:10 AM
i vote for Mark Mayoyame too^O^

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 04:36 AM
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: Im the real deal tellin people what the fuck is up! this aint grade school u can say some shit, if you did ever own a wu cd your moms made u get the edited one ehh! you stupid fucks talk shit about diff wu members and cds and peoples ill rymes only cause some gay fuck thats in your jerk circle crew said it so you copy em! yall started it i tried to be cool with it after i said shit by comin with my ryhme and you all did the same shit talkin back and you didnt even read the shit or go line for line tellin whats bad or good or even come back with any lines yourself bitches! look at my post theyre always defending wu or canibus or any great artist ex: ghost vs 50 and the other ones are some funny shit or the truth! i wont get banded you should. Fuck the circle jerk crew tryin to team up on real fuckers tryin to get us to drop our shit so u can suck it and when we dont you blow my name up cause your haters and soon your shit will die bitches. so in short fuck off faggots!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

I didn't read this but by the way you used the same smiley all around it shows that it is a gay read so no point in doing so! *(:) Merry Cockmas in the home young lad!

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-23-2006, 04:38 AM
u cant read it stupid fuck!

BRONZBODY
08-23-2006, 04:39 AM
merry cockmas..where do u come up with this shit?? lmao!!!!

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 04:41 AM
u cant read it stupid fuck!

Honestly... I can't read? Coming from the guy who made the thread titled " Where is the sexist ladies come from?"

Before you come in a thread saying I can't read make a thread showing you know your grammar.. that's all we can ask for

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-23-2006, 04:54 AM
merry cockmas..where do u come up with this shit?? lmao!!!!

fuck faced faggot

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 04:58 AM
fuck faced faggot

Awwww just because nobody likes you :loser:

If you feel lonely and cold right now just pat yourself on your back!

http://www.changingshape.com/images/exercise/workoutpictures/shoulderstretch2.jpg

Or have a nice cry

BRONZBODY
08-23-2006, 04:58 AM
is that all u can come up with...your gay,u got a little dick,READ A FUCKING BOOK! that is all go in a corner and cry now....

BRONZBODY
08-23-2006, 05:00 AM
oh and btw

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/niguh1/Your_a_homo.jpg (http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/niguh1/?start=#imgAnch19)

kill yourself!!!

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 05:07 AM
SMOKE BLUNTS HAS HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY WITH PEOPLE ATTENDING!!!

http://www.phatalyss.com/images/A_gay_smoker_I_think_not.jpg

Grongle
08-23-2006, 08:09 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24630

ShaDynasty
08-23-2006, 08:57 AM
he should be banned permanently, but its not gonna happen, jasper was trying to tell me he was SMOKEBLUNTS, i dunno if hes joking or not:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24573&page=4

JASPER
08-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Don't be a melonhead boyee... I have no second account on here.

ShaDynasty
08-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Don't be a melonhead boyee... I have no second account on here.

IM SORRY I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE THAT IGNORANT EXISTS

Visionz
08-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Jasper's not lame enough to think of the dumb shit that recycled tampon says. If he created a second account to fuck w/ people it'd be more entertaing. Not just an infinite amount of absolute shite.

You gotta admit though the attention whore is probably gettin what he wants out of it. Sad but true.

Prolifical ENG
08-23-2006, 09:47 AM
For this first time, I banned him for 7 days.....1 day for each thread I had to delete just now.

ShaDynasty
08-23-2006, 09:50 AM
For this first time, I banned him for 7 days.....1 day for each thread I had to delete just now.

hooray, thank you prof, but what happens in 7 days when he comes back and does the exact same shit probably

Prolifical ENG
08-23-2006, 09:55 AM
since he was registered here for a bit, he may want to stay.

of course if he spams up the boards again he is permabanned

Funk_Dock
08-23-2006, 10:49 AM
i say ban him, he seems like an immature douche

SHRAP
08-23-2006, 01:42 PM
permanent ban smoke blunts and ban this crass faggot again

Gawd
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
crass has forever been our ally...y are you calling for his banning?

Visionz
08-23-2006, 02:09 PM
lmao @ Smoke voting for himself.

4-Bar Killer
08-23-2006, 02:12 PM
I picked all of them, but of course I ment "Yes, he is pointless and shouldn't post".

PS I missed the option "Smoke Blunts should be admin of the battle-section"

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you! Thread can now be closed!!!

Gawd
08-23-2006, 03:00 PM
he'll be back in 6 days

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 03:02 PM
he'll be back in 6 days

I know... Maybe I'll have to take a long vacation when this day reaches us

Fuck that kid, seriously he is my most hated poster ever. He didn't contribute to us at all. Hopefully he dies within those 6 days or he just forgets he was banned for only 6 days and thinks it's 6 years.

:frusty:

Gawd
08-23-2006, 03:04 PM
I know... Maybe I'll have to take a long vacation when this day reaches us

Fuck that kid, seriously he is my most hated poster ever. He didn't contribute to us at all. Hopefully he dies within those 6 days or he just forgets he was banned for only 6 days and thinks it's 6 years.

:frusty:

Release your anger when (if) he returns......

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 03:30 PM
I'll masturbate harder these next few days

Sicka than aidZ
08-23-2006, 04:09 PM
you like my 'GHOST VS 50" THREAD? YEAH DUDE I VOTED YOUR COOL U NEVER BEEN FAGGOT TO ME. PEACE, NEW SMILEY:list: . SAYS, "SMOKE BLUNTS CAN STAY"

Visionz
08-23-2006, 04:16 PM
but that's cuz yall musta never talked here. Dude was trying to homify everything he touched like a gay king midas.

Sicka than aidZ
08-23-2006, 04:19 PM
but that's cuz yall musta never talked here. Dude was trying to homify everything he touched like a gay king midas.
OH, SMOKE BLUNTZ HOMOTIZED US:tease:

mashqauck
08-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Hahahahaha yeah it's true... He was fucking annoying as hell. I probably wouldn't care if he was not annoying

Sicka than aidZ
08-23-2006, 04:28 PM
I JUST THOUGHT HE HAD A COOL NAME:nerdy:

supremecharma
08-24-2006, 03:53 AM
ban the bitch