PDA

View Full Version : Methodman's raps suck now

Frank Drebin
08-25-2006, 04:59 PM
prequel, 4:21 fucking shit. whut the fuck he rappin about? everything just punch line. "i got terrorists shook cause im so bomb" whut the fuck is that john blazini gotta do that herbal rap that tical rap. bring it raw. fuck this new shit is fucking crap.

racist randy
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
I gotta admit I didn't hear any amazing shit yet, but i'll see.

Frank Drebin
08-25-2006, 05:40 PM
honestly i aint tryna hate on meth but fuck its so dissappointing when you waiting and waiting for this dudes album and u know he an amazing emcee then this comes out and its sad

Ya_Bane
08-25-2006, 06:21 PM
I didn't have much belief in this album, but I'm surprised how good it turned out. 4:21 is easily better than Fishscale, by far. Better than So Said Date too if u ask me, but I know I'm pretty alone on that one..

Is it Me, The Glide, Presidential MC, Konichiwa Bitches, Say etc. All bangers. Presidential MC is the rawest beat I've heard in a long time.

Respect to Meff for this album.

ShaDynasty
08-25-2006, 06:34 PM
i have to admit im buying it mainly for production and collabos.
meth seems to shine the most on clan albums, not solo shits

Mjolnir
08-25-2006, 06:34 PM
I didn't have much belief in this album, but I'm surprised how good it turned out. 4:21 is easily better than Fishscale, by far. Better than So Said Date too if u ask me, but I know I'm pretty alone on that one..

Is it Me, The Glide, Presidential MC, Konichiwa Bitches, Say etc. All bangers. Presidential MC is the rawest beat I've heard in a long time.

i hear where you're coming from. it's as good as no said date at least, if not better, imo. fishscale was a hot album, i do like meth's better, though. as far as the music, i didn't think the two r&b tracks belonged (good to decent tracks, though), fallout was ok, and i didn't yah mean at all, but meth clearly put his time in. wanna front like my jams are on proactiv and they just don't bump - cmon thats witty man. pick up a queen in miami and get MIA? haha. i like the problem joint with sermon, he says a lot of shit on that one, but in general, too.

Luz
08-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Funny you talk crap about Meth's lyrics when ur sig pic features the worst lyricist in the Clan by a mile.

LORD ZERO
08-25-2006, 06:52 PM
I Agree, Ever Since Tical 2000 He Just Fell Da Hell Off On Da Real, 4:21 = No Better, Maybe Worse.....fuck Yeah Worse, What Hardcore Wu Member Has Ginuwine Featured In A Song.......

racist randy
08-25-2006, 09:00 PM
^^^^What hardcore Wu member has Missy Elliot on a track.

TSA
08-25-2006, 10:41 PM
I Agree, Ever Since Tical 2000 He Just Fell Da Hell Off On Da Real, 4:21 = No Better, Maybe Worse.....fuck Yeah Worse, What Hardcore Wu Member Has Ginuwine Featured In A Song.......

"Hardcore Wu member", ..........so which ones are the soft core wu members, fag. Ghost's had Missy Elliot, Gza made Come Do Me, Rza made Oh i Love you rakim, ODB's ODB, U-God did Bump, Chef's been with Ashanti, and can do this all day. faggot

Dirty Knowledge
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Meth fell the FUGGOFF. Nuff said.

GENERAL WISE
08-25-2006, 11:17 PM
U-God's verse on the Glide is MVP on that lp

rubyspirit
08-25-2006, 11:30 PM
I totally disagree with you. Method Man is still a very talented MC. Presidential MC, haven't you heard?

TGambino
08-25-2006, 11:41 PM
4:21 was fire. stop hatin.

Baitong
08-26-2006, 02:48 AM
good posativity you guys will have a heart attack carry on like you all do and moaning being critical,complaing
i havent even heard 4:21 im waiting untill the release date on the 29th im really fedup with people's attitudes }:T and lack of posativity for the album everyone should be like "woah a new methodman album" awhole lot of thiefs coming to mention it.

g_flex
08-26-2006, 03:11 AM
4:21 is str8 bangin ...i knw meth will not let down...btw i heard snippets n d album is off d hook...fishscale n made in brooklyn is far fetched frm this one...

THE W
08-26-2006, 09:29 AM
method man ripped the hell out of the mic on 4:21 and on tical 0 as well. tical was the least of his lyrical performances.

you want the guy to rap about weed?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-26-2006, 12:35 PM
all ya'll on some bullshit Method Man DESTROYED 4:21 on the lyrical tip, man what the fuck are ya'll listenin to? Do ya'll not hear this??!?!

clean ya goddamn ears out ya'll make me sick sayin he's lyrically wack on that album fuck outta here wit that

WotsGoinDown
08-26-2006, 01:46 PM
The person who made this thread is a stupid motherfucker , stop bein so fucking negative.

Razorsharp
08-26-2006, 01:55 PM

better than No Said Date???

say w0rd.... anyways

ill give my 2 cents when IT ACTUALLY COMES OUT AND I BUY THE ALBUM... and listen to it for like 1 week straight...

Grongle
08-26-2006, 01:57 PM
The person who made this thread is a stupid motherfucker , stop bein so fucking negative.

co-sign

Jeru
08-26-2006, 01:59 PM
I haven't been so excited about Meth's lyrics since Tical 2000.He KILLED the entire album.But y'all know me.We all have the right to express our opinions without being judged.

Ya_Bane
08-26-2006, 02:44 PM
better than No Said Date???

say w0rd.... anyways

ill give my 2 cents when IT ACTUALLY COMES OUT AND I BUY THE ALBUM... and listen to it for like 1 week straight...

Don't worry, I'm buying this. And yeah, I think it's better than No said Date. But then again, I'm not one of those who calls NSD a classic, I think it's slightly overrated.

Hidden Chamber
08-26-2006, 02:45 PM
I say one thing the prequal was garbage

racist randy
08-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah Meth is coming back. I wanna know why everyone is hopping on his dick now all of a sudden fuck outta here man. Another European complaining about the new shit. This isn't the 90's man, get into the new sound. Meth's shit is hot. All these dickriders is on Meth now cause of this cd, these fans are worst then the Eagles Fans (I'm from Philly).If you do good they love you soon as you mess up you lose love. Look at NSD everyone(new fans) and other people calling it classic on Masta's dick then he drops the next cd , he is wack all of a sudden? What happened to all the love? "I'm not buying the cd" Fuck outta here. Ya'll the same mutherfuckers screaming Wu-Tang Forever. Ain't gonna be no Wu-Tang Forever if ya'll not supporting their shit.

WuBaller
08-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah Meth is coming back. I wanna know why everyone is hopping on his dick now all of a sudden fuck outta here man. Another European complaining about the new shit. This isn't the 90's man, get into the new sound. Meth's shit is hot. All these dickriders is on Meth now cause of this cd, these fans are worst then the Eagles Fans (I'm from Philly).If you do good they love you soon as you mess up you lose love. Look at NSD everyone(new fans) and other people calling it classic on Masta's dick then he drops the next cd , he is wack all of a sudden? What happened to all the love? "I'm not buying the cd" Fuck outta here. Ya'll the same mutherfuckers screaming Wu-Tang Forever. Ain't gonna be no Wu-Tang Forever if ya'll not supporting their shit.

Well said. Except, he's not a european, he's from New Zealand. I'm from europe and I feel new meth and gonna support him, so stop talkin stereotypical. Everyone is different, you talkin like all the europeans are banged under one hammer }:T

PLO-Stylez
08-26-2006, 05:30 PM
^^^^What hardcore Wu member has Missy Elliot on a track.

one that is signed to Def Jam

BloodThirsty
08-26-2006, 06:06 PM
new album is good, fall out is banger..

RAMESH
08-26-2006, 07:29 PM
this is a great cd & i think it's going to go platinum all you bitches hating on meth can suck a dick what's wrong with u guys? you must realise that meth is a premier mc it's his job to put wu on the map & i can tell u now that this is a banga it's going to invade the airwaves which is good for the clan. i love the raw sound of the clan but it's time for the wu to break into the comercial market & what better way than 421 i'm so sick of talking to people about the clan & they don't really know wtf i'm talkin bout this will open their eyes & bring more attention to the rest of the clan. wu-tang rules the underground & now they going to rule the comercial market with this cd because it's master piece, method man is a rap pioneer the whole cd is fresh from the way meth flips his style to the authentic beats. if i was u guys i would just shut the fuck up & let meth get paid ya'll want to talk shit about one of the greatest mc's to bless the mic is just fuckin sad it makes me sick it's just never good enough for u i bet u would like to see meth living in a 1 room appartment or geting killed in a shoot out keeping it real FUCK THAT if you enjoy rap music with a good ass beat get the cd & if you narrow minded & you only listen to underground & you expecting tical don't buy this because you might not enjoy it rather get bronze nazareth the great migration it's a great cd too

CHRONZ
08-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Times Change, so does People !

CHRONZ
08-26-2006, 07:50 PM
ya'll just need to move on and accept the changes that come.

Frank Drebin
08-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Hehe this shit funny to me all im saying is that he rapping about bullshit now and you all getting mad. Aint like Im making personal attacks on you. He's shit has got weak. His flow has got weak. Not one song of his last two albums could compare to anything he did before. Calm down princess dont get angry cause I aint getting angry with nothing just tellin it like it is. And I aint even hating on Meth he doing his thing, thats sweet as a nun. I aint liking it and voicing an opinion (yeah yeah yeah assholes like opinions everybody got one yeah yeah yeah). Aint gonna buy the album cause i think he sounds weak. Rza's production fucking gorgeous. I didnt take the jelly out ya doughnuts. Maybe its a classic album and I dont get it

CHRONZ
08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Hehe this shit funny to me all im saying is that he rapping about bullshit now and you all getting mad. Aint like Im making personal attacks on you. He's shit has got weak. His flow has got weak. Not one song of his last two albums could compare to anything he did before. Calm down princess dont get angry cause I aint getting angry with nothing just tellin it like it is. And I aint even hating on Meth he doing his thing, thats sweet as a nun. I aint liking it and voicing an opinion (yeah yeah yeah assholes like opinions everybody got one yeah yeah yeah). Aint gonna buy the album cause i think he sounds weak. Rza's production fucking gorgeous. I didnt take the jelly out ya doughnuts. Maybe its a classic album and I dont get it

Peace Abbot
I aint mad or any shit like that, all im sayin is, times change man, as much as i loved that grimey ass shit, i know that those times aint comin back,.. it's been years since Tical, and he's been through some things, that's on his mind, he has decided to write about some of the things,
Im glad he does, gives more things i/we can relate to, naah mean...!
I'm lookin very much forward to gettin 4:21 album, and i know Meth won't let me down, ive always liked he's style, my all time Fav MC.
I know this album is gonna be great, i can't speak for all, but i can speak for myself, and after my opinion, Meth is still on Fire !

1 love, world wide.

Peace

racist randy
08-27-2006, 02:12 AM
Well said. Except, he's not a european, he's from New Zealand. I'm from europe and I feel new meth and gonna support him, so stop talkin stereotypical. Everyone is different, you talkin like all the europeans are banged under one hammer }:T

I'm sorrybut it's like...everything that's new MOST of the wack comments are from europeans..I'm not dissin ya'll at all.

WuBaller
08-27-2006, 03:18 AM
^^^I understand you and I can't stand those people too, but it's just not the location that prescribes your state of mind, it's your own fuckin brain

tacle
08-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Hip-hop is shit, i've officially wiped my arse with it.

JASPER
08-27-2006, 06:14 AM
I agree with the thread starter. What a POS. Meth has fallen off and so did most other Wu members.

WuBaller
08-27-2006, 06:19 AM
A lot of you still in '94

tacle
08-27-2006, 06:21 AM
A lot of you still in '94

Damn fuckin' right boy, 90's shits all over shit.

WuBaller
08-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Times change, sound changes. Get used or stick to 90's that's it. I'm one of those who lives with time not lives stuck in the time. You make sense that all you want is sinister type of lyrics, that's why you don't feel new shit with new topics. 421 is a banger, Meth didn't let me down. Thanks Meth.

racist randy
08-27-2006, 09:37 AM
^^^I understand you and I can't stand those people too, but it's just not the location that prescribes your state of mind, it's your own fuckin brain

yeah true.

tacle
08-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Times change, sound changes. Get used or stick to 90's that's it. I'm one of those who lives with time not lives stuck in the time. You make sense that all you want is sinister type of lyrics, that's why you don't feel new shit with new topics. 421 is a banger, Meth didn't let me down. Thanks Meth.

Yea yea, hip-hop is shit.

*looks towards the tree with the big arse bird on the branch*

LORD ZERO
08-28-2006, 02:08 PM
After Takin A Couple More Listens..........its A Pretty Ill Album, Its Just Aint Toppin Tical And Tical 2000

Origin™
09-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Tical: the prequel, gets too much hate, in my opinion it was a decent album, regardless of some of the production on it and Ft. guests, i don't think i've heard or rarely ever heard a meth track that he aint on point with the lyrics or delivery.

Edit:

4:21 is a great album, there are only like 2 tracks on it i ain't like much, hope dude makes the sales he wants on this album, if not you might not get another meth album..

ShaolinDarts
09-01-2006, 01:36 PM
As usual the Corp is at the extremes with some arguing its all out heat and others saying that its all out garbage. Is there ever an in between (considering that the inbetween bit is where most of the albums do actually fall). Some people need to learn the meaning of objectivity as not liking an album doesn't mean Meth fell off.........just that he isn't catering to you but plenty others love his tracks.

I personally like this album. But I'm going to stay away from calling it a banger till I have owned it for atleast another 4-5 weeks. So far I'm disappointed with some of it but very pleased with other parts.

Frank Drebin
09-01-2006, 05:20 PM
OK after listening to the album more I gotta admit i like some tracks now. Mef sounding better but not as good as he used to.

THE W
09-02-2006, 11:09 PM
As usual the Corp is at the extremes with some arguing its all out heat and others saying that its all out garbage. Is there ever an in between (considering that the inbetween bit is where most of the albums do actually fall).

seriously,

muthafuckas in here will either dickride the dogshit out of something or they'll claim its worst shit ever. shit ends up being totally overhyped or completely direspected.

AK Spray
09-03-2006, 01:02 AM
prequel, 4:21 fucking shit. whut the fuck he rappin about? everything just punch line. "i got terrorists shook cause im so bomb" whut the fuck is that john blazini gotta do that herbal rap that tical rap. bring it raw. fuck this new shit is fucking crap.

He said it himself... he elects himself as Presidential MC.. and that's EXACTLY what he's being....

So, kindly step back and kill yourself.

Marc051
09-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Meth made a good hip-hop album...but not the Wu-Tang album we've all been wanting from him. Lyrically I found it a little too soft.

RAMESH
09-03-2006, 10:47 AM
OK after listening to the album more I gotta admit i like some tracks now. Mef sounding better but not as good as he used to.
it's cool it's because of people like you that fucks wu-tang up i hope you will be proud to know that the day after dropped it's price by 29% to get rid of stock i would like to thank you & people like you for killing the greatest rap group ever

dedned
09-05-2006, 07:20 PM
meth only rocks one flow on the album and all he talks about is fuck the media and shit like that. its too one dimensional of an album for me.

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2006, 04:28 AM
4:21, was a fuckin (good) surprise to me, I expected some Prequel type wack shit, and if you expect those two rnb tracks, that album is a banger.

HULUDicidal
09-07-2006, 12:20 AM
If you think Meth fell off you're either deaf or dumb, straight up.