Pretty Toney
08-25-2006, 07:51 PM
yo beatmakers t needs a remix of

"my 1st song"
"lucifer"
"dirt on your shoulders"
"justify my thug"
or
"change clothes" (pharell can/should be cut out lol)

if you think you can do that or you think one of your instrumentals would fit to one of these...i can probably put shit together.. holla in a pm

you need the acapellas (except "what more can i say") here:
http://www.zoobabees.com/crackers.rar

just discuss in the thread who makes what. i need those remixes real fast. next 2 days would be great. all kinda beats are allowed. just make it sound cool... already got 6plus remixes with ern dawgy,fwl, shitao and ozmozis so letz bring it to an end.. zoo babees - the black and white album............... 6th album "the cure" comin this weekend.. yesss.. tomorrow1 or the day after 2

Pretty Toney
08-25-2006, 08:13 PM
these gon be the covers...only BIGGER and improved
http://www.zoobabees.com/blackandwhitefrontsmall.jpg
http://www.zoobabees.com/blackandwhitebacksmall.jpg
^^ beatmakers/ remixers name and original track titles will be displayed here

expect the unexpected

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-25-2006, 08:26 PM
fuck dat ....lol your on your own...lol

Pretty Toney
08-25-2006, 08:35 PM
look here... how i put it max, you not the only one hatin on jay but thereīs folks who like his skillz ...so
itīs just the music. . no matter the person jay-z---just rhymes and beats b

http://www.zoobabees.com/dawgyandtoney-december4th.mp3
^and thatīs not even the best remix i got right now... just do it for the love of rap.. i donīt wanna hang out with jay neither,, oh wait.. i would tell him shit to talk to the UN ... toney donīt gotta aproof nothing, if thereīs only 9or10 out of 14. iīll release only 9or10 out of 14.. itīs on you folks. share a beat or do a remix. one

Pretty Toney
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
White Album has been used already

"White Albulum"

DJ Kno from Cunninlynguists

itīs called BLACK & WHITE Album

Pretty Toney
08-25-2006, 08:42 PM
yeah.. and the rainbow with all itīs colors was used by the rain, the sun and behind that.. by God

so.what part of "just discuss in the thread who makes what." havenīt you understood SPOKEN ? lol haha just j/k NOW GET THE RID OUTTA HERE IF YOU DON`T REMIX SHIT! ;-)

INF
08-25-2006, 09:40 PM
I dont know about that move right there T. You can do what you want but why you wanna go and do that? Huh huh huh. Theres already like 5 or 6 of these kinda projects. I dont think that there is any more to do with the Black album. I heard the Dec 4th and it coulda been sync'd up better. Do what you gotta do though.

Peace.

Pretty Toney
08-26-2006, 12:46 AM
i said.. itīs not the best of the mixes sor far.. if you donīt have or wanna do a remix..donīt do it. but i think others wanna do.. so.. send me a pm if so...

not post the remix in here pls-

Pretty Toney
08-26-2006, 12:51 AM
..and 6th album comin too.. just for the funs of it

Pretty Toney
08-26-2006, 03:33 AM
wanna give jay that grimey dark wucorp sound! come one! supply the fam.. every wu clan fam member respects jay-z ... so do you

Pretty Toney
08-26-2006, 03:50 AM
alright! got one for WHAT MORE CAN I SAY but new open spot is LUCIFER cause one dude who was supposed to send me his remix donīt did yet... hm

got 8/13 now... hop on!

Pretty Toney
08-27-2006, 01:03 AM
see. iīm messin with these devils! but jay is a good lyricist so.. i wanna put him on the underground sounds... keepin it real all the time..no doubt.. the black albumīs lyrics is well known to many.. itīs really cool to feel jay in another way.. nahmsayin!? going against a bad king is always a pleasure for a true soldier... this is no promotion for jay .. just a neutral appointment on rap music

Pretty Toney
08-27-2006, 01:06 AM
go ahead-- i will drop the shit anyways
even with 8 rmxīs only

Pretty Toney
08-28-2006, 05:20 PM
thereīs only 2 tracks missing now.. DIRT ON YOUR SHOULDERS and JUSTIFY MY THUG go go go