PDA

View Full Version : U-God on Iron God Chamber

oldie
08-26-2006, 09:25 PM
yo, i guess U-G still got a problem with someone in the Wu (RZA?)

"You think we falling off, the beef's internal
All that bullshit we going through, it don't concern you"

what????????

wasup wit him now?!

he came correct on the track though!! cos people always hate on him, i thought he did pretty damn aight.

BRONZBODY
08-27-2006, 03:42 AM
naw he sayin it none of peoples concern if there is animosity twordards certain members in the clan..they all brothers man...brothers fight..im sure if u have a brother yall scrap every now and then right???

Luz
08-27-2006, 07:18 AM
I love that part. U-God is coming clean about the problems the Wu's been having instead of pretending like they dont exist. Most wu-fans + rap fans know about some internal problems and Uey's just tellin them its cool and it aint there fuckin business.

I don't think he's still mad at anyone in the Wu. They seem to be cool. They are touring together.

oldie
08-27-2006, 12:31 PM
aah right, thats cool. i also liked the point he's coming face up with the internal beef(?)

yeah, i got a sister n we scrap.lol. i hope they all sort it out and finish the wu on a good note.

THE W
08-27-2006, 01:49 PM
he's talking to fans and critics.

rubyspirit
08-27-2006, 02:52 PM
he's talking to fans and critics.
^agreed that's it fans and critics. He telling it to the rappers that are listening, who say the Wu has fallen off.

wampus
08-27-2006, 06:15 PM
great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz

ShaDynasty
08-27-2006, 08:03 PM
great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz

all members perfect?
except for u-god obviously

oldie
08-28-2006, 11:00 AM
^^ hell nah Uey came correct!!! (no homo)

where was an ODB appearance tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biblebullet
09-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due

23-18
09-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah U GOD came off ,great beginning ,the track singn youuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuhaha!Thats whats up!

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 04:42 AM
Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due

u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
rza killed it though

Jet Set
09-06-2006, 05:44 AM
u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
rza killed it though
yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.

sonny getz
09-06-2006, 04:41 PM
yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.

That's some ridiculous shit right there. RZA ain't nothin like lil' romeo, 50 cent, or ja rule, so go home with that fuckin talk. The verse is an explanation of the black god's origins and why he's an MC. Try to decipher his lyrics before you attack them.

"So please stop the bickery, you can't get rid of me
Wu Killa Bee, from now to infinity"

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 06:38 PM
rzas verse is fuckin dope
i found myself reciting it for about a week in my head

Paco_Mtl
09-06-2006, 06:45 PM
rzas verse is fuckin dope
i found myself reciting it for about a week in my head

co-sign RZA STILL GOT IT(or he found a verse he wrote in '94..lol)

I was born in a barrel of razor blades
Right next door to haze, I used to be afraid
Of the devil, as a boy, but now as a grown man
I have realized, he is just a toy
A graphic image, I'm that magnificent splendid
Dominant, prominate, Islamic
I was here before the dinosaurs, shine & defining law
Measure every inch of the Earth, combining more
Elements and chemicals, phosphates and minerals
Kept devils on the run, like Monk-Monk the General
Appear in a gang attire, slept in a ring of fire
I, got a bigger beat than Billy Squire
Dirty Dick Dastard' dart, straight out the dungeon
Transform on niggaz like the ware wolf from London
Paul Bunyan ax tracks, get peeled, caps back
Hard to get out, nigga, head like nats
Parental advisory, no M.C. is wise as' me
Me and the mic, like, ebony and ivory
We go together, like, cheese and cheddar, like
Jeans and sweater, like, Mo' and better, like
Who could take a sun ray, twist it to a rainbow
Darts sit upon your head like the Kangol
V is for Victory, I mastered your trickery
Try'nna clock like dickory, get smoked like hickory
So please stop the bickery, you can't get rid of me
Wu Killa Bee, from now to infinity

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah thats the shit, makes me want a new rza album

TSA
09-06-2006, 07:13 PM
^^ hell nah Uey came correct!!! (no homo)

where was an ODB appearance tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why'd you need to say no homo after saying u god came correct...faggot.

venex
09-07-2006, 05:28 AM
^^^lmao

Leo Angel
09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
co-sign RZA STILL GOT IT(or he found a verse he wrote in '94..lol)

So please stop the bickery, you can't get rid of me
Wu Killa Bee, from now to infinity

Bars like this one proves undoubtely that Wu is still on the top of the world. nobody can fuck with them, it's plain and simple:king:

Black Tye Chi
09-24-2006, 07:08 PM
yo, i guess U-G still got a problem with someone in the Wu (RZA?)

"You think we falling off, the beef's internal
All that bullshit we going through, it don't concern you"

what????????

wasup wit him now?!

he came correct on the track though!! cos people always hate on him, i thought he did pretty damn aight.

Damn, son. No offense, but you need to read more, and read the coles notes that go along with the books.

U-God basically apologized in those lines. Most likely at RZA's command. What he did was try to act like the listeners were looking for gossip to save face while b!tchin' up. The Beef IS internal, and he already admitted that he put it out there for publicity. Nobody knew about nothing until he went b!tchin' about not havin' his career which RZA gave him.

How could you not get that right away?

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-24-2006, 09:39 PM
UGod is ill on that track
Rza too

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 12:30 AM
wtf is wrong wit u they both was ill but meth tore tha shit up like a hungry black man and a rib

23-18
09-25-2006, 03:10 AM
I Couldnt Agree More.u God Ripps Iron God Chamber As Well As The Rest Of Them .method Mans Flow Is Incredible And Rza Drops Some Hard Sht.