PDA

View Full Version : If I ruled the world...

noel411
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
I would have every single Nickelback recording ever pressed, destroyed, and would make possession of, or the playing of, any Nickelback material punishable by death. Also, anybody bearing even the slightest resemblance to the singer of Nickelback would be destroyed on the spot. Their body being publicly mutilated and then cremated. Any bands who covered Nickelback songs, either publicly or in recordings, would also receive the death penalty.

Hidden Chamber
08-27-2006, 10:22 PM
*leevs da thread*

JASPER
08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
I want my nickel back...

MsRzaRecTaH
08-27-2006, 10:37 PM
lol! i agree

ElusiveFugitive
08-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Right on, I cant stand those fuckers! Especially the singer*gives Noel a high five*

snapple
08-27-2006, 10:43 PM
nah i dont fuck with nickles

mashqauck
08-27-2006, 10:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nickelback

those guys

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-28-2006, 06:43 AM
These guys are LMAO.. Kill em...

noel411
08-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 09:48 PM
I would have every single Dave Matthews Band recording ever pressed, destroyed, and would make possession of, or the playing of, any Dave Matthews Band material punishable by death. Also, anybody bearing even the slightest resemblance to the singer of Dave Matthews Band would be destroyed on the spot. Their body being publicly mutilated and then cremated. Any bands who covered Dave Matthews Band songs, either publicly or in recordings, would also receive the death penalty.

Jesus Christ
08-30-2006, 09:55 PM
If I ruled the world............................

I would ride city to city, combing the highschools for 17 year old virgin girls, picking the one's I like. I'd make them go through a training course where they would learn how to service me and only me. and when they turn 21 they can join me in my palace at the north pole where they would always "nip out" from the cold weather. Once they were at my palace I would subject them to their most extreme pleasures and pains, and push them to brink of their sanity. Then when I'm finished with them I would send them back down into society as prostitutes to feed the poor starving children.

If I rulled the world......

snapple
08-30-2006, 10:30 PM
^^17 year old virgins in 2006?

ilzPotent
08-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what i really am
Of what i really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"
yet, yet
are we having fun yet

>>snickers<<

I'M ILL BYATCH!

Jet Set
09-01-2006, 10:53 AM
I would make travelling free for students. And make the north pole the south and the south the north. Turning maps upside down with that.
I make Nickelodeon the number one world channel, Cartoon Network would be #2 & Comedy Central #3.
I would make it official that Wu-Tang officially retired in 2001 and that any material released after that can not be passed on as Wu-Tang.