PDA

View Full Version : Join Immortal Technique @ Ground Zero

whaeva
08-28-2006, 01:09 AM
:cop:

TeknicelStylez
08-28-2006, 01:36 AM
im definately gonna be there, everyone who gonna go post here so we can meet up when we get there

Kephrem
08-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Wisdom should tell you that returning to the scene of the crime to protest against the criminal who committed the crime is futile and unwise.

$inista
08-28-2006, 10:31 AM
^to each his own, I'll be there to check it out, I work right up the block
this could get ugly quick though, the FEDS are deeeeep down town plus you got NYPD cop dicks in turtle gear.. this is gonna be good, I hope he has a permit........Immortal Technique is the truth I respect his gangsta he's not afraid to stand up & speak & he stands behind his word
yo tek get @ me kid

Kephrem
08-28-2006, 06:43 PM
lol @ "gangsta". Yeah taking a buch of cats to where po's can just instigate a riot and then bust up heads or to go stand there and get hit up as experiments of chemical weapons and every other kind of silent weapon is real "gangsta".

A prudent [man] foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. Proverbs 22:3

snapple
08-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Wisdom should tell you that returning to the scene of the crime to protest against the criminal who committed the crime is futile and unwise.

true, but sometimes you must sacrafise to send a message, no? and i'm in florida so me being there isn't an option, ive been there twice since its fallen, strange feelings indeed:'(

Kephrem
08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
You're not supposed to sacrifice to devils, but rather as a living sacrifice you're supposed to sacrifice yourself (ego) to God.

INF
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
You're not supposed to sacrifice to devils, but rather as a living sacrifice you're supposed to sacrifice yourself (ego) to God.

Say tho, on some time out shit, You got madd knowledge god.

One.

snapple
08-28-2006, 10:52 PM

take it easy getting a little too preachy on me haha im just saying you should understand why some cats might think it may be approriate to go, and their are other dudes like myself who this is a huge red flag for...authority figures all over the place = stay the fuck away

Kephrem
08-29-2006, 12:24 AM

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Shalam Infinity. I must say All Praises go to the Most High Yah. Knowledge doesn't mean anything if not applied correctly, you feel me god?

AHHHAHHAAAA....."you feel me god?"!!!! lmao. Youz a fake. Imitation is the highest form of flattery tho. But, damn youz one fake spooked out nigga.

Kephrem
08-29-2006, 02:04 AM

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 02:07 AM
ok, tattoo...watever you say, tattoo. I'll just call you tattoo after this post. lmao

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 03:18 AM
yo sin ima be there ima make sure I pm you or message you on myspace so we can plan where to meet up, i just hope i don't have work, if i do it's 9-4

snapple
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Shalam Infinity. I must say All Praises go to the Most High Yah. Knowledge doesn't mean anything if not applied correctly, you feel me god?

@ snapple. That's what I've been trying to say. You'd think by know Immortal Technique would've studied enough to know that protesting and holding rallies is worthless as a tool to fight the oppressor, and to be honest with you, people holding such gatherings are sending up a red flag themselves. Those are nothing but intelligence gathering set ups for the powers that be.

^^this is true, yo Tek maybe you should reconsider mang, this kid knows whatsgood hes not speaking on some bullshit a lot of anti-war protests are monitored real closley and it gets the feds on your ass, but he can just go gully and wear a bandana or a ski mask or something to cover his face with.....it's a risk man so what you misunderstood what i said about the Sacrafice thing in my other post...sometimes Sacrafices must be made (IE getting the fedz on your ass) for the people to gather and get a message across, it may do damage to you but it will send a message and help others. he can make his own decision ock you gotta be more multidemnional

$inista
08-29-2006, 05:29 PM
yes his actions is "gansta" all I'm saying it takes a man of honor to stand & fight for what he believe in & take some balls to stand in the face of danger & yes it mite be foolish but its more foolish to keep your mouth shut & play a suckas roll, do you think this man is doing all this for him self, I donít fuckin think so itís for every one who lives in this country, for all the victims who died on 9/11, for all those who need to be awaken, for those who want the truth. certain issues need to be address in public to let these mother fuckers know we know wus up, also wake up the sleep walkers, educate those who walk on that very same street every day that donít got a fuckin clue. it will be a peaceful demonstration just like all his other demonstrations are, they will be no riot even if, the feds will shut it down way Before it could escalate to such a capacity

Power comes in numbers if niggaz never came together & rallied, we still be slaves & some of us still are, so to speak

The worst kind of mother fucker is the ones who know the truth & donít do shit not a thing about itÖÖ.fucking cowards

IF YOU IN NYC TRI STATE AREA & YOU GIVE A FUCK, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT YO BUSINESS TO BE THERE, unless you have other responsibilities of course

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 05:38 PM
nvm.

Gawd
08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Whiteman be gawd...zionism is the future....btw I read all of your pms...

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I know cuz youz a bitch.

Kephrem
08-29-2006, 06:14 PM
yes his actions is "gansta" all I'm saying it takes a man of honor to stand & fight for what he believe in & take some balls to stand in the face of danger & yes it mite be foolish but its more foolish to keep your mouth shut & play a suckas roll, do you think this man is doing all this for him self, I donít fuckin think so itís for every one who lives in this country, for all the victims who died on 9/11, for all those who need to be awaken, for those who want the truth. certain issues need to be address in public to let these mother fuckers know we know wus up, also wake up the sleep walkers, educate those who walk on that very same street every day that donít got a fuckin clue. it will be a peaceful demonstration just like all his other demonstrations are, they will be no riot even if, the feds will shut it down way Before it could escalate to such a capacity

Power comes in numbers if niggaz never came together & rallied, we still be slaves & some of us still are, so to speak

The worst kind of mother fucker is the ones who know the truth & donít do shit not a thing about itÖÖ.fucking cowards

IF YOU IN NYC TRI STATE AREA & YOU GIVE A FUCK, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT YO BUSINESS TO BE THERE, unless you have other responsibilities of course

I have no arguement with anybody here, and there's really no need to keep repeating myself, so after this I will fall back on the issue. In the sense of gathering free thinking people in public with the express goal of protesting a Illuminati Masonically controlled governmental set-up and its corruption -"demonstrations" - is, in modern times, a CIA/British intelligence invention for the purpose that I had mentioned before. No one said to be "quiet" at all, because the Truth does indeed get out by word of mouth on the streets, but again not in specific locations or rallying points on the streets of Babylon (and mos def not at the scene of the crime!) where the objective is to foolishly ask justice from the criminal. (the government)

& take some balls to stand in the face of danger

By this logic Gandhi and the Civil Rights Protestors were also "gangsta". Look, to all you people who know God, by putting yourself in harms way to protest the wickedness of the devil, (as if that's not their nature), is not only foolish, it's also wicked.

Power comes in numbers

If that were true, George Bush wouldn't be President today. Democracy is a sham, and it's also demonic. As for those of you who know God you know power doesn't come "in numbers" but in God and Knowledge.

For those of you who want to be "revolutionary" and go 'protest' the Devil for being evil, at the very scene of the Illuminati's ritual massacare with your media hyped 'rapper' revolutionary, by all means, do you.

Shalam

snapple
08-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Whiteman be gawd...zionism is the future....btw I read all of your pms...

see man thats what im reffering too when you take it too far sometimes, youre a funny guy and all im just playing when i make fun of the desert and shit but 9/11 really has made a huge impact in our lives man this really isn't the time or place and your fake racism act was funny i got the point but now its getting played out real fast so just keep it in your own thread ok mang?

Gawd
08-29-2006, 07:56 PM
I know cuz youz a bitch.

your pms were ghey anyways

Gawd
08-29-2006, 07:57 PM
see man thats what im reffering too when you take it too far sometimes,so when ppl say that black man be gawd are they also taking it too far? youre a funny guy thank you and all im just playing when i make fun of the desert and shit but 9/11 really has made a huge impact in our lives man this really isn't the time or place and your fake racism act was funny i got the point but now its getting played out real fast so just keep it in your own thread ok mang? no. but thanks for your advice

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Bringing people together for the means of completing a common objective is a good idea not a bad one. So what if the feds are watching us, they're doing it anyway... Newark got some big brother camera set up going on, all the different "Report Suspicious Activity" warnings billboardered, postered, and televised all over the fuckin place. Police following you for no apparent reason. Do you honestly think a small protest in the middle of Babylon is going to make a huge impact on the C.I.A. Scales... they already know the deal, 9/11 Orchestration isn't new knowledge, there was motherfuckers at ground zero the next day that already knew what was up yelling it out at people, almost getting into fights with the robots.

I'm going to be there, if anyone doesn't want to go because they're scared of federal investigation, suit yourself. I'm going to rally with my people whether it's at gun point from a firing squad or if it's just your average 2x4 and Poster Board protest.

Shits about to hit the fan whether you do something about it or not so you gotta get down or lay down.

$inista
08-29-2006, 08:33 PM
well said tek

Gawd
08-29-2006, 08:38 PM
So you guys think the Gov pulled off 911? And Osama...who admitted it...is a pawn of the US Gov?

$inista
08-29-2006, 08:44 PM
um yea something to that effect

Aqueous Moon
08-29-2006, 08:44 PM
You fuckin marshmallow ass nigga, that's a dumb ass question

$inista
08-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Good one moon pie............lol
"Reading other people's private messages is a BITCH move"

Gawd
08-29-2006, 08:49 PM
You fuckin marshmallow ass nigga, that's a dumb ass question

Im not a nigga...nigger.

aismani
08-29-2006, 09:02 PM
dear Egghead did you ever consider the possibility that media that are owned by the same people who draw profit from a war could tell you LIES about that same war?veeeeeery abstract thought,i guess...Im lookin forward to your blockbuster-funny response!

Gawd
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM
dear Egghead did you ever consider the possibility that media that are owned by the same people who draw profit from a war could tell you LIES about that same war?veeeeeery abstract thought,i guess...Im lookin forward to your blockbuster-funny response!

lawls at all of you who think my opinions come from a tv channel.......Funny you guys think because I disagree with you that I am wrong...But its the same way i think about all of you who disagree with me....YOu see, we are the same in fact. You get your info from a number of sources as do I. You think Im brainwashed and I think you are brainwashed right? right. Your conspiracy theories make me laugh untill my head pops off.
Praise be to the Jewish God.....Praise be to Israel.

Gawd
08-29-2006, 09:10 PM
http://www.aismani.isgay.com/ lawls...its on the interwebnets so its real d00d...i know.

Gawd
08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Last Activity: Today 06:10 PM
Replying to Thread Join Immortal Technique @ Ground Zero (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24851) @ 06:10 PM

come on with it allready...

aismani
08-29-2006, 09:43 PM
"weapons of mass destruction" sounds like a conspiracy-theory to me...that the usa go to war to increase corporate profit is a fact known ALL over the world except in suburban us-areas I guess.Ask a german or go 10.000 miles southeast and ask a malaysian:everybody knows.By the way:did you know that two parties dont make democracy?the correct term for the us legislation is political oligopol,i hope i dont overstretch your horizon.plus almost all us- media are run by your two-party governed state or the class of corporate-investment establishment owning that state.so watch out for not ending up in the matrix...oops i forgot,you already in.so get your ass up,plug out the internet,join your glorious army(70 percent of troops want to get out...al-quaida brainwashed i guess)and get crippled for the wallstreet!Or just stay and keep playing the stupid white man,making me feel SO grown.anyway,im not even muslim,i believe god`s over confesssional confinement but the level of your prozac-induced ignorance is stunning.use some OTHER sources,you were jerked...praise be to the one god and defiant sheik nasrallah...israel will be moved to the mediteranean sea if not acting righteous very soon... ADONAI AKBAR-SALAM ELOHIM

aismani
08-29-2006, 09:53 PM
http://www.aismani.isgay.com/ lawls...its on the interwebnets so its real d00d...i know.

for real,i find that funny as hell,the three kinda jokes a german likes most are
1.jokes about hitler 2.jokes about gays 3.jokes about hitler or oneself being gay
like i said before,i expected a blockbuster,you didnt miss haha

snapple
08-29-2006, 10:22 PM
no. but thanks for your advice

wow aquarious Moon am i not constantly challenging the %5 faith just to toy with you? ask anyone in KTL mang look at some of my posts, i'm not down with the %5 thing at all, or any organized relgion really. so why front like you know...i thought that was just an internet persona ive never ever said any statement supporting the %5, i hate on the %5 if anyway...."TAKING THE DRUG DEALERS OFF THE STREETS AND BACK INTO THE STAIRCASE!"

snapple
08-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Bringing people together for the means of completing a common objective is a good idea not a bad one. So what if the feds are watching us, they're doing it anyway... Newark got some big brother camera set up going on, all the different "Report Suspicious Activity" warnings billboardered, postered, and televised all over the fuckin place. Police following you for no apparent reason. Do you honestly think a small protest in the middle of Babylon is going to make a huge impact on the C.I.A. Scales... they already know the deal, 9/11 Orchestration isn't new knowledge, there was motherfuckers at ground zero the next day that already knew what was up yelling it out at people, almost getting into fights with the robots.

I'm going to be there, if anyone doesn't want to go because they're scared of federal investigation, suit yourself. I'm going to rally with my people whether it's at gun point from a firing squad or if it's just your average 2x4 and Poster Board protest.

Shits about to hit the fan whether you do something about it or not so you gotta get down or lay down.

:'(if i was there id ride no doubt just for you saying that shit thats my word. my sister is definitly gonna be there.

SubtleEnergies
08-30-2006, 01:17 AM
I agree with Kephrem to an extent. When you are at these things, you become the next target.

The best way to change the world is to work on what you can actually influence.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 12:21 PM
"weapons of mass destruction" sounds like a conspiracy-theory to me.Are you implying that I believed that? YOu assume to much..that the usa go to war to increase corporate profit is a fact known ALL over the world except in suburban us-areas I guess.Ask a german or go 10.000 miles southeast and ask a malaysian:everybody knows.I care not for the opinions of uneducated 3rd world folk By the way:did you know that two parties dont make democracy?the correct Good thing we are a republic....term for the us legislation is political oligopol,i hope i dont overstretch your horizon.plus almost all us- media are run by your two-party governed state or the class of corporate-investment establishment owning that state.so watch out for not ending up in the matrix...oops i forgot,you already in.so get your ass up,plug out the internet,join your glorious army(70 percent of troops want to get out...al-quaida brainwashed i guess)and get crippled for the wallstreet!Or just stay and keep playing the stupid white man,making me feel SO grown.anyway,im not even muslim,i believe god`s over confesssional confinement but the level of your prozac-induced ignorance is stunning.use some OTHER sources,you were jerked...praise be to the one god and defiant sheik nasrallah...israel will be moved to the mediteranean sea if not acting righteous very soon... ADONAI AKBAR-SALAM ELOHIM oh my gosh...reading this truly gave me a headache. You are so over spasmed with anti America propaganda that you believe to be true. Like I said before. Just because you read it on the web does not make it true. People will say alot of things to sway opinion.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 12:22 PM
for real,i find that funny as hell,the three kinda jokes a german likes most are
1.jokes about hitler 2.jokes about gays 3.jokes about hitler or oneself being gay
like i said before,i expected a blockbuster,you didnt miss haha
I laugh at wanna be e jihadis all the time....

Gawd
08-30-2006, 12:24 PM
wow aquarious Moon am i not constantly challenging the %5 faith just to toy with you? ask anyone in KTL mang look at some of my posts, i'm not down with the %5 thing at all, or any organized relgion really. so why front like you know...i thought that was just an internet persona ive never ever said any statement supporting the %5, i hate on the %5 if anyway...."TAKING THE DRUG DEALERS OFF THE STREETS AND BACK INTO THE STAIRCASE!" Dood wtf are you babbling on about?

snapple
08-30-2006, 01:56 PM
^^that i have no connection with the %5, and folk and 3rd world should never be in the same sentence, new orleans is 3rd world now, a lot of folk there right?

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
^^that i have no connection with the %5, and folk and 3rd world should never be in the same sentence, new orleans is 3rd world now, a lot of folk there right?

again...the whole 3rd world New Orleans thing is rediculas. New Orleans is not 3rd world. They had a flood. The city rests below sea level...zomfg it flooded I wonder why? Lawls at 3rd world N.O.

Also...so because you seem to be on my side of the spectrum with the 5% thing, does that mean we should agree on everything? Sheesh d00d.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:33 PM
again...the whole 3rd world New Orleans thing is rediculas. New Orleans is not 3rd world. They had a flood. The city rests below sea level...zomfg it flooded I wonder why? Lawls at 3rd world N.O.

Also...so because you seem to be on my side of the spectrum with the 5% thing, does that mean we should agree on everything? Sheesh d00d.

you don't even have a clue....you just just go outside right now and kiss the sand and say thank you god for being fortunate enough to be born into the desert where you can sit on your computer and hold all your weapons and not have to worry or struggle. how dare you try to downplay what happed in NO...son youre delusional you dont have a clue about the NO situaiton then i have people there.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:40 PM
you don't even have a clue....you just just go outside right now and kiss the sand and say thank you god for being fortunate enough to be born into the desert where you can sit on your computer and hold all your weapons and not have to worry or struggle. how dare you try to downplay what happed in NO...son youre delusional you dont have a clue about the NO situaiton then i have people there.

You assume alot dood. You really do. ZOMFG you said struggle. It flooded in NO. The ppl there ( of all races ) chose to stay living below sea level in an area of the Nation known for flooding and Hurricanes. OMG you have ppl down there? Lawls at not having to worry too....Im human d00d, all Humans have worries. All of the sudden Im the bad guy because I live in the deserts. You should refer to me as a smart guy who knows better than to live below sea level in a fuxing hurricane inhabited swamp.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
You assume alot dood. You really do. ZOMFG you said struggle. It flooded in NO. The ppl there ( of all races ) chose to stay living below sea level in an area of the Nation known for flooding and Hurricanes. OMG you have ppl down there? Lawls at not having to worry too....Im human d00d, all Humans have worries. All of the sudden Im the bad guy because I live in the deserts. You should refer to me as a smart guy who knows better than to live below sea level in a fuxing hurricane inhabited swamp.

people had guns put in their face and were forced to stay in a place where a disaster was occuring. your ignorance is beyond me. youre not the bad guy becuase you live int he dester, youre just in the desert and out of touch with society