PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Teknickelstylez

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 03:34 PM
yoyoyoyoyoyo my man tek has been killing, stealin, robbin, fuckin bitches, and shit and fucking up kids and shit. but he is having a hard time right now so we should all pay our respects to him ghea! and everyone else who is having a hard time am I right?! yeah and Big Ben and shit he has been ditching us for the corpse and shit but thats okay. Anyway I made a tribute to tek ghea! here download this shit aiight

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9A7335040B611E8E

it also shows how everything is changing on wutangcorp and shit and how people are ruining it for us. but yoyoyoyoyo shout outs to mark mayo too!

tekunique
08-28-2006, 03:42 PM
lol A for effort meng. peace.

crass
08-28-2006, 03:53 PM
haha. damn funny. you sound nothin like i imagined

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 03:56 PM
lol A for effort meng. peace.

YO FUCK U MOTHERcfu ckare!!! I am the illest emcee to ever touch from A-Z fuck yeh!!!!! :b I WILL MURDER ANYONE IN A BATTLE YEA BITCH

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
haha. damn funny. you sound nothin like i imagined

i wish my voice was more like he-man or something but I don't always get what I want ya know FUCK! }:|

Grongle
08-28-2006, 03:58 PM
ha ha
R.I.P
ha ha

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 04:00 PM
I keep it gully ya feel me dogs

I deleted my lyrics though FUCK! I was gonna post the whole tribute fuckity

but I had an ill two line freestyle

crass
08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
my favorite part is when you whisper "fuck you"^O^

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 04:08 PM
:D it's for the 5%ers ^O^

MaShPG
08-28-2006, 04:39 PM
http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/SticeLAB/Appetizing/mashed%20potatoes.jpg

RIP TO TEK AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT LEFT CAUSE OF THE NEW GENERATION OF GAY POSTERS. GOOD TO SEE MINI MASH HOLDING IT DOWN.

stak84
08-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Wuddup Mash

MaShPG
08-28-2006, 04:52 PM
maintaining man...had a great summer and now i'm bout to start school back up. big junior year. hows the corp doing? i heard it was whack now. you hear mac dre's tombstone got stolen?

Gawd
08-28-2006, 04:53 PM
maintaining man...had a great summer and now i'm bout to start school back up. big junior year. hows the corp doing? i heard it was whack now. you hear mac dre's tombstone got stolen?

well, well, well, look who we got here......

stak84
08-28-2006, 05:24 PM

yeah son we need you back to help stop the wackness, i havent been
posting as much cuz the canadian invasion has proved hazardous
to wutangcorp, nah i didnt hear that, that shits fuckin weak, LET THE
MAN REST!

snapple
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
you sound like you're straight off the boat from asia

ilzPotent
08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
lmao..... wtf...

ayo he will eat you son, you suck...

Jesus Christ
08-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Haha, why is big ben's dick so fucking huge?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-28-2006, 08:59 PM
LMAO at the squeaky voice RofL

Longbongcilvaringz
08-28-2006, 09:10 PM
hahaha, i was pretty cautious about downloading this....

pretty random, some of the lines are hilarious.

"i got a nine inch dick plus 20 .... octagons"

snapple
08-28-2006, 09:33 PM
this is the kind of shit that if you ever spit in real life youd end up leaving the ciph without your favorite fitted mom bought you and your pockets a lot skinnier

mashqauck
08-28-2006, 11:22 PM
this is the kind of shit that if you ever spit in real life youd end up leaving the ciph without your favorite fitted mom bought you and your pockets a lot skinnier

And this concerns me why? I spit the real to help the youth around the world. Peace to the Gods and the Earths dunny! Freedom of speech across you fake dumb cat's heads. R.I.P. Ol' Dirty Bastard.

I made this for intellekt!

EAGLE EYE
08-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Im just gonna call him "computer chip" 4 now on

ilzPotent
08-29-2006, 01:14 AM
lmao @ SNAPPLE WERD!!!!

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 03:42 AM
ROFL yo this is the best shit I heard, thats officially your beat and it's going on my mixtape

Bloo
08-29-2006, 03:46 AM
Aiyo! IT'Z DAT NIGGA TEK!!!!

How you been livin playa?

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 03:48 AM
straight cracker jacking and sprite drinking

with a koolaid smile and some strawberry pie on the side with a little extra topping and some whipped cream

mashqauck
08-29-2006, 03:48 AM
LMAO at the squeaky voice RofL

YEAHJ JAJAJAJAAHAHA LOLL LOL LLOL I MADE MY COUSIN SAY THAT

well he said it before cuz i showed him a pic of you and he said

"THAT GUY MUST HAVE A HUGE COCK"

hahahaha ghea! ^O^

Bloo
08-29-2006, 04:13 AM
straight cracker jacking and sprite drinking

with a koolaid smile and some strawberry pie on the side with a little extra topping and some whipped cream

I heard that home skillet! Glad to see you dropped back in for a while ^O^

snapple
08-29-2006, 12:20 PM
And this concerns me why? I spit the real to help the youth around the world. Peace to the Gods and the Earths dunny! Freedom of speech across you fake dumb cat's heads. R.I.P. Ol' Dirty Bastard.

I made this for intellekt!

well you must spit much differently on your other tracks, cause your adlyb is " AND WHO THE FUCK ARE U AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE U FUCKING OVER THERE IS THAT A BITCH OR IS THAT A DICK OVER THERE " you spit for the youth? you're fucking delusional your horrible producer keeps lacing these corny ass hammer and shot noises how is that for the youth?

mashqauck
08-29-2006, 12:26 PM
well you must spit much differently on your other tracks, cause your adlyb is " AND WHO THE FUCK ARE U AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE U FUCKING OVER THERE IS THAT A BITCH OR IS THAT A DICK OVER THERE " you spit for the youth? you're fucking delusional your horrible producer keeps lacing these corny ass hammer and shot noises how is that for the youth?

Damn dude why the fuck are you tripping over something so small that has nothing to do with you at all? It was just for fun if you couldn't tell. And don't talk shit about Tek just because he made the beat.. You have become a real asswipe for some reason. If you think my shit is serious, and gay, then why don't you just NOT post in this thread and go fuck that shit that is over there. I think it's a dick. :mmmyah:

snapple
08-29-2006, 12:36 PM
Damn dude why the fuck are you tripping over something so small that has nothing to do with you at all? It was just for fun if you couldn't tell. And don't talk shit about Tek just because he made the beat.. You have become a real asswipe for some reason. If you think my shit is serious, and gay, then why don't you just NOT post in this thread and go fuck that shit that is over there. I think it's a dick. :mmmyah:

im sorry to hurt your feelings man i feel like a dick right now youve never botherd me personally other then this or anything, but i just don't get why the american youth now wants to be gangster so bad, and i hate fake people, so i couldnt resist i just had to be a dick an try to expose you and make you open youre eyes that its foolish and ridiculious and immature. and for your own saftey too i wasn't kidding when i made the comment about spitting that in a real ciph, ive been stressed out lately im down south taking care of my mom trying to make as much money as possible doing all this work cause my mom can't shes been battling cancer for over 5 years and its gotten to the point where i packed my bags and drove down the entire east coast to come take care of her, if im being a fuckin dick im cranky as hell man i had to wake up @ 6 am i got 4 hours of sleep last so i may be being a little dickish cause of that. not to mention i have to drive around in a car with New York plates on it gee that makes life a lot easier.

Robert
08-29-2006, 12:59 PM
hahaha.....lmao!!!
Some choice lines....
"fuck goddess, fuck SMOKE BLUNTS, fuck everyone who joined and aint posting,i'm gonna have ta deal wit yall will im stroking, my 20 inch in ya bitches eye"

Thanks for listenin fuck you, and if you didnt hear now im whisperin fuck you"
and of course...
"WHY IS BIG BENS DICK SO FUCKIN HUGE!!!!!"
lols

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Let's go Tek, let's commit these misdemeanor public urinating crimes.

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 06:37 PM
yo snap you misinterpreted mash wasn't dissin me he just made this ill ass track, listen to the lines they're fuckin hilarious. Mash is my nigga he wouldn't diss me

mashqauck
08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
im sorry to hurt your feelings man i feel like a dick right now youve never botherd me personally other then this or anything, but i just don't get why the american youth now wants to be gangster so bad, and i hate fake people, so i couldnt resist i just had to be a dick an try to expose you and make you open youre eyes that its foolish and ridiculious and immature. and for your own saftey too i wasn't kidding when i made the comment about spitting that in a real ciph, ive been stressed out lately im down south taking care of my mom trying to make as much money as possible doing all this work cause my mom can't shes been battling cancer for over 5 years and its gotten to the point where i packed my bags and drove down the entire east coast to come take care of her, if im being a fuckin dick im cranky as hell man i had to wake up @ 6 am i got 4 hours of sleep last so i may be being a little dickish cause of that. not to mention i have to drive around in a car with New York plates on it gee that makes life a lot easier.

dude I am not going to read this

yo snap you misinterpreted mash wasn't dissin me he just made this ill ass track, listen to the lines they're fuckin hilarious. Mash is my nigga he wouldn't diss me

yeah

snapple
08-29-2006, 10:17 PM

haha i look like a fool, no? i thought some1 was tryin to be for real haha didnt know it was for shitsngiggles. didnt know mash was your boy, hilarious i dont know about, kinda reminded me of MC shortpants lil wack MC i sent you the pic of with dblock thought he was 1 of those kids cause thats how he sounded when he tried to spit a verse back at me, my bad mang*D gonna put the bowl down for a minute

TeknicelStylez
08-29-2006, 10:54 PM
na trust me, never take anything mash does seriously. Watch thats my protege

mashqauck
08-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah like when I sucked those four dicks for that pound of heron