PDA

View Full Version : utage for wutage

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 03:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/wutagedraft1.jpg

sorry for the delay dun....if u got somethin in mind, request i guess. peace

Big Risk
07-09-2005, 06:37 PM
make one for me homie. 7L49 should be the easiest you have ever done..

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
wtf is a utage?

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 06:46 PM
wtf is a utage?yo, he wants a "bat" for a "W"....cmon now man, dont tell me u didnt know wutage's style.....so whats up, why u an wutage frontin on each othre all of a sudden

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 06:52 PM
u found all this beef funny and went along with it, he needs to hop off my dick and get on his and all these beef cats

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:06 PM
what's the beef over......why u fightin, i dont care bout your enemies cept im wondering why u dont like wutage?.....he's the man

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 07:08 PM
why? i dont care for why hes beefin....Wutage's just a dickrider....

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:11 PM
why? i dont care for why hes beefin....Wutage's just a dickrider....
alright man,...your talkin too much shit bout my homie, but nevermind i asked,

u know he's cool as hell, show some respect. peace

he''ll show it back. damn man, u grew up alot...staycool, 1

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 07:36 PM
alright man,...your talkin too much shit bout my homie, but nevermind i asked,

u know he's cool as hell, show some respect. peace

he''ll show it back. damn man, u grew up alot...staycool, 1
uh oh, what are you gonna do about it sicka?
i show no respect wheni get none...deal with it, your not gonna see me change cause of you guys any time soon

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 07:41 PM
oookaaaay....im bein friendly man, just so u know, u cool in my book. peace

Big Risk
07-09-2005, 10:14 PM
how the fuck is he cool in your book man? Hes a dickhead and too fucking stuborn. sicka, you need to take a hint man, this dude isnt cool.

KidSha
07-09-2005, 10:16 PM
yo sicka can u make me a Tag dunny??

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 10:18 PM
how the fuck is he cool in your book man? Hes a dickhead and too fucking stuborn. sicka, you need to take a hint man, this dude isnt cool.
cuz he was always cool to me.....i got fed up with his arrogant threads and turned my back on him, we're peace now,...c, ima dickhead too, sev thinks im dissin 50% of the time an whatever.....he's always been friendly. nuff said, peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 10:20 PM
butter
razor
7L49
kid sha......

closed until i getthese cats lined up.

TUCO
07-09-2005, 10:27 PM
uh oh, what are you gonna do about it sicka?
i show no respect wheni get none...deal with it, your not gonna see me change cause of you guys any time soon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/gasolina.jpg

peace

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 10:30 PM
how the fuck is he cool in your book man? Hes a dickhead and too fucking stuborn. sicka, you need to take a hint man, this dude isnt cool. hahaha im beefin? u tyrin to turn everyone againts me...FACE FACTS!!!! lol u dont know WTF your doing..but makin yaself look lower and lower

just look at TUCOs post above me... GASOLINA? wtf does that mean....i hope its nto meant hurt anyones feelings cause its not doing JACK..............SHIT hahaha

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
lay off wutage.....peace

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 10:45 PM
lay off wutage.....peace
ok........pfffft....

im not gonna say SHIT, i never do, just when one of these faggots wanna ask a question or all they do is open their mouths and im not gonna take shit to what they say, so if u get pissed for their consiquenses for what they said...go for it...i dont care

Big Risk
07-09-2005, 11:22 PM
LOL, i know for a fact he doesnt act like this in person. hes too fuckign little.

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 11:47 PM
yeah, he never answers my pm's,...he said he'd do me something,...awaken me or somethin,...
i unno, some threat.....but ovreall ive always gotten along with seven.....i just faked some beef with him cuz of all the" ASSHOLE THREADS u kept starting".....like, "yall aint shit on ps".....
i guess thats the only one i remember but fuck man, your on your own if u pop off like that......
but yeah, seventh is a friend cuz he an wutage were my first homies on this site.....and your right lucky, he wont break his stance till your on his front porch......kell says internet beef is wak and i agree,...unless it's jasper....who cares, im cool wit evreyone right now, ima keep it that way. 1

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 11:54 PM
LOL, i know for a fact he doesnt act like this in person. hes too fuckign little.
for fact....only a un-inellegant person would say that....lol

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 11:56 PM
yeah, he never answers my pm's,...he said he'd do me something,...awaken me or somethin,...
i unno, some threat.....but ovreall ive always gotten along with seven.....i just faked some beef with him cuz of all the" ASSHOLE THREADS u kept starting".....like, "yall aint shit on ps".....
i guess thats the only one i remember but fuck man, your on your own if u pop off like that......
but yeah, seventh is a friend cuz he an wutage were my first homies on this site.....and your right lucky, he wont break his stance till your on his front porch......kell says internet beef is wak and i agree,...unless it's jasper....who cares, im cool wit evreyone right now, ima keep it that way. 1 if he shows up on my front porch then HE (most obv) has the problem.....

Big Risk
07-10-2005, 01:38 AM
you think what you say doesnt affect people? thats your problem. you piss people off and make it seem like we are so eager to hate on you. youre a fucking moron.

Rebel_INS
07-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Nice!

iNtell3kT
07-10-2005, 04:41 AM
you think what you say doesnt affect people? thats your problem. you piss people off and make it seem like we are so eager to hate on you. youre a fucking moron.well are you..or just arguing for the fun of it

TUCO
07-10-2005, 09:08 AM
well are you..or just arguing for the fun of it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/killa.jpg

PEACE

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 10:34 AM
wutage still doesnt even know, lol

Tage
07-10-2005, 06:35 PM
^lmao i jus read the whole thread?

hahahaha, wtf.. and seventh explain me being a dickrider.. your a fool. Can't you see how big this thread got because you jus start arguements.. lol, get a life man.

thanks sicka man, appreciate it.. and i did say you didnt have to do a wu bat you coulda jus done a normal w.

but thanks man for this longawaited tag.

peace!

Big Risk
07-10-2005, 07:24 PM
yeah son wutage killin it.

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 10:44 PM
^lmao i jus read the whole thread?

hahahaha, wtf.. and seventh explain me being a dickrider.. your a fool. Can't you see how big this thread got because you jus start arguements.. lol, get a life man.

thanks sicka man, appreciate it.. and i did say you didnt have to do a wu bat you coulda jus done a normal w.

but thanks man for this longawaited tag.

peace!
yeah money, if u got more requests fire away....i left it white just cuz i thought it looked cool that way, if u wanna fill, request a color an consider it done. peace....i hooked butter up too, lol, it has been forever.

Tage
12-10-2006, 11:08 AM
fuck knows how i came back to this thread.. but this was like a year ago..

thanks again sicka you pro.

PEACE!