PDA

View Full Version : Big Risk vs. Pharaoh Snefu OFFICAL THREAD!

Big Risk
08-28-2006, 06:29 PM
From today you have 3 days to complete a battle track to me, big risk. 2 minutes at least and non industry beat. Apon posting the track you must post lyrics aswell. 5 votes to win, first to get 5 votes win.

Let the games begin and people keep ya ears peeled.

Pharaoh Snefru
08-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Let me tell you some sun, how you gon post a thread as some battle shit thread poll without layin yah rime down, thought the plan was you gon come at me, "id hear and smash tah bits" see when fuckin wit it is sick shit when niggaz said they spits was commin at niggaz. listen

I wed in 4 day/peep the situation, the mind is else where. I say...Im be gone for 2 weeks on vacation...postin my status on this, nah mean, lettin you know where im at. I love the comp. on niggaz status but ima battle that azz when im back to this shit, ima be thinkin deep tho, look for that kid. As for the mean time do you tho, spit at me. Like I said Id react back. Just wait till shit get back to normal for the God, unless you wanna get savage. spit yah shit for niggaz here can hear, the shit feelin got wit replys from haters. /\

Another thing for the little bitch lame azz Tony Bitch kid that always amp shit up and talk shit when the little snake don't even make tracks beats nor any sound from a mahfuckah pc but type, I say blow dick, cuz you gon be the first to reply to this. You make no scence. Me and Siris got some shit for that azz when he get here for the the wed. LOL you not gon like it. Commin out wit fake mix tapes. LMAO

risk it

"The roaring tempest drives him, it roars like Seth. The guardians of Heaven's parts open the doors of Heaven for him.

Amen

Pharaoh Snefru The Great

Born Understanding

LORD ZERO
08-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Whoa, A Heated Battle, Should Be Interesting ^_^!

Big Risk
08-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Let me tell you some sun, how you gon post a thread as some battle shit thread poll without layin yah rime down, thought the plan was you gon come at me, "id hear and smash tah bits" see when fuckin wit it is sick shit when niggaz said they spits was commin at niggaz. listen

I wed in 4 day/peep the situation, the mind is else where. I say...Im be gone for 2 weeks on vacation...postin my status on this, nah mean, lettin you know where im at. I love the comp. on niggaz status but ima battle that azz when im back to this shit, ima be thinkin deep tho, look for that kid. As for the mean time do you tho, spit at me. Like I said Id react back. Just wait till shit get back to normal for the God, unless you wanna get savage. spit yah shit for niggaz here can hear, the shit feelin got wit replys from haters. /\

Another thing for the little bitch lame azz Tony Bitch kid that always amp shit up and talk shit when the little snake don't even make tracks beats nor any sound from a mahfuckah pc but type, I say blow dick, cuz you gon be the first to reply to this. You make no scence. Me and Siris got some shit for that azz when he get here for the the wed. LOL you not gon like it. Commin out wit fake mix tapes. LMAO

risk it

"The roaring tempest drives him, it roars like Seth. The guardians of Heaven's parts open the doors of Heaven for him.

Amen

Pharaoh Snefru The Great

Born Understanding

I aint battle Sirus, now its a one on one. and I wont post till you post.

Pretty Toney
08-30-2006, 07:44 PM
gotta say something .. of course. .. yo snefru .. iam a much better producer than you are a mc..

...and i mixed up some nice beats with hova acapellas . peep on the site from saturday on www.zoobabees.com AND I BET YOU THE FIRST WHO DOWNLOAD THE SHIT AND BUMB NOTHING ELSE ON HIS HONEY MOON ! GOT ME B?! HONEY MOON ! fuck it ..
THE BLACK AND WHITE ALBUM AND 7th ZOO BABEES SHIT! BORGIN AT YA! now risk go ahead and show this lil wannabe pharao his cage..and LOCK THAT DOOR! who the hell is marriyn this sucka anyways.. DON`T WANNA SEE DUDE`S LADY THO! HAHAHA mumify him!
change or off of here . end of message .one

Vegan
09-02-2006, 07:41 AM
I aint battle Sirus, now its a one on one. and I wont post till you post.

How are you going to challenge him to a battle, yet want him to post a track first? You're inviting the competition, so logic would dictate, you go first.

Big Risk
09-02-2006, 02:01 PM
I mean, we will post at the same time. Im not going to have a track up for a week with no response. so when he says hes ready. Ill post it.