PDA

View Full Version : food or sex??

energizer
08-28-2006, 09:09 PM
what would you rather have

the power to have sex with any girl you want whenever you want with the snap of a finger for the rest of your life

or

the power to eat any food/drink whenever you want for the rest of your life

PLO-Stylez
08-28-2006, 09:12 PM
sex

TAURO
08-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Depends, if you chose food, would you get fat?

energizer
08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
yes, ud still hav to eat in moderation but same goes for sex, you wont hav some super erection

MsRzaRecTaH
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
ummm?

well i havent had sex for a long hot minute and I do eat alot and Im petite..
so I guess Ill vote food lol

SHRAP
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
so even if i was in prison i could snap my fingers and a bitch would appear for me to fuck? if so id probably pick that 1

if not id go with the food, probably a better power anyway, id make shitloads of food and sell it for cheap as fuck so id be made. probably dont even need to do that though, bitches would be fuckin amazed and shit, i can snap my fingers and a bucket of fuckin chicken wings gonna appear

SHRAP
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
matter of fact ill go with the food, wouldnt even need to fight people anymore, i would just snap my fingers and give them a bucket of chicken wings fried in cyanide or some shit

TAURO
08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
yes, ud still hav to eat in moderation but same goes for sex, you wont hav some super erection

Then Id have to go with food cos I can carry on living without sex (well at least I think I could anyway) because without food I would tend to die and I don't want that.

SHRAP
08-28-2006, 09:24 PM
nah fuck that shit ill go with the pussy, bein in a cell sucks shit, but if i could just make bitches magically appear prison would be like a fuckin vacation, get fed and fuck bitches, and id run the whole shit with my superpower 2 make pussy appear, id be a god

TAURO
08-28-2006, 09:27 PM
nah fuck that shit ill go with the pussy, bein in a cell sucks shit, but if i could just make bitches magically appear prison would be like a fuckin vacation, get fed and fuck bitches, and id run the whole shit with my superpower 2 make pussy appear, id be a god

Well when you put it like that.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
fuck that shit... i still go with food..

snapple
08-28-2006, 09:29 PM
food is a need and costs a lot more then vagina, so the logical answer would of course be food, and some people can actually have sex whenever they snap their fingers i don't think anyone can snap food into existense i think id be pretty original if i could do that, id be running all the bodegas/produce spots out of business id be the ultimate food hustler food is amazing it's something people NEED to eat multiple times a day everyday 7 days a week, now thats a product! and women are attracted to food/cooking anyway

MsRzaRecTaH
08-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I think I should marry snapple... he thinks like me lol

L~>1<~NKS
08-28-2006, 09:35 PM
YALL MADD FUNNY MAN, IZ THIS THREAD 4 REAL???

YOU'LL HAVE 2 EXCUSE ME BUT I THINK PUTTY IS PRACTICALLY A FOOD GROUP SO THIS THREAD CANCELS ITSELF OUT FOR ME MATHEMATICALLY

:dududu: ...

snapple
08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
I think I should marry snapple... he thinks like me lol

muah thanks for the love ma great minds think alike:f

SHRAP
08-28-2006, 09:44 PM
food is a need and costs a lot more then vagina, so the logical answer would of course be food, and some people can actually have sex whenever they snap their fingers i don't think anyone can snap food into existense i think id be pretty original if i could do that, id be running all the bodegas/produce spots out of business id be the ultimate food hustler food is amazing it's something people NEED to eat multiple times a day everyday 7 days a week, now thats a product! and women are attracted to food/cooking anyway

yea i thought about that too, but anyway u slice shit theres gonna be beef (especially if u shut down all them restaurants and bodegas and everybody lose they job) and the possibility of gettin locked up where theres no vagina to be seen, so i dont know shit is a real toss up

MsRzaRecTaH
08-28-2006, 09:44 PM

YOU'LL HAVE 2 EXCUSE ME BUT I THINK PUTTY IS PRACTICALLY A FOOD GROUP SO THIS THREAD CANCELS ITSELF OUT FOR ME MATHEMATICALLY

aye.... :$ u nerd :nerdy:

BRONZBODY
08-28-2006, 10:47 PM
well seeing that im already a fatass.....sex

Visionz
08-29-2006, 01:07 AM
How many bad-ass chefs who keep the weight off have problems getting laid? The food's the only option. You could share the shit w/ friends and family alike, the girlies as well. YOu'd be a walking miracle on thanksgiving, take treks through poor villages hookin starving people up in third world countries. That shit would be ill.

Oztradamus
08-29-2006, 01:28 PM
I eat both Pussy and Food LOL, but I love Food more, you get more satisfaction, there's nothing like being hungry and eating some Raymonds Tacos or Giordanos to satisfy your appetite..

Food > Pussy just by a little bit, though..

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Can I choose sex and then eat food off of that person?

snapple
08-29-2006, 01:30 PM

yup, food is just like pussy, after a while it can easily go bad and ya gotta toss it

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-29-2006, 01:31 PM

the power to have sex with any girl you want whenever you want with the snap of a finger for the rest of your life

or

Food for me 24/7 365!! sex can wait a while on the backburner until i say "I DO":thumbup: :thumbup:

Grongle
08-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Food,sex,food,sex,sex,food,sex,food,food,food,sex, drink,sex,food,sex,sex,sex,sex

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 01:32 PM
lust & gluttony

2 of the 7 sins

snapple
08-29-2006, 01:33 PM
yea i thought about that too, but anyway u slice shit theres gonna be beef (especially if u shut down all them restaurants and bodegas and everybody lose they job) and the possibility of gettin locked up where theres no vagina to be seen, so i dont know shit is a real toss up

and thats why you're you, and i am me, it's not a toss up for me id know exactly what I would do.:W

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2006, 01:35 PM
I choose sex and I'll eat food that person has off that special someone...........LOL

hectis
08-29-2006, 01:35 PM
u can eat pus so dose that count as food?

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Why not both? I mean there's foreplay. Eat some shrimp off her stomach, sort of like 9 1/2 Weeks.

snapple
08-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Why not both? I mean there's foreplay. Eat some shrimp off her stomach, sort of like 9 1/2 Weeks.

i never really got that entire thing, the food and sex thing....i understand that food can be sexy(IE when a chick knows you're watching her if shes eating, she eats differently then she would if shes chillin with her girls) but actually in the act, i don't see how it's a turn on..it would just make even more of a mess...im open minded though a little honey or syrup doesn't hurt as long as it gets cleaned off nicley.. its no big deal, but shrimp ahhaha, where would the little end piece go when youre done?....is this why some women chose to use a cucumber to get the job done, some people have foot fetishes like that, and what the fuck do they do with cucubumbers when theyre done....and wouldnt that shit break off inside...whoever had the signature of the cucumber can replace mr.testosterone needs to break it down shed prolly be able to answer this best hahaha?

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2006, 02:43 PM

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDA PISS
08-29-2006, 03:08 PM
tough one, i guess you need food to live though, and i dont want to have sex with any woman i like, because theres only one woman for me anyway, plus if there was a nuclear holocaust and everbody except me and her was wiped out, i could magic up some chicken or melons for us to eat to fuel our love making for repopulation of the planet

jallainINS
08-29-2006, 03:15 PM
you could solve world hunger man youd win the nobel peace prize and then you could get any kind of chick anyway. for me its easy definately food cuz im not gonna have sex till im married anyways and then it would just be with my wife. go ahead and make fun of me for that hah. but yeah food hits the spot when ur hungry man thats the best feelin.

cap
08-29-2006, 03:29 PM
definitely sex man,i'll hunt to eat if i have to...

snapple
08-29-2006, 05:05 PM
definitely sex man,i'll hunt to eat if i have to...

you dont hunt for pussy? they just come ringing your doorbell?

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 02:01 AM
and thats why you're you, and i am me, it's not a toss up for me id know exactly what I would do.:W

u shut down everybodys business and mothafuckas are gonna come to cut ya ass up, clearly u dont know shit about any kind of consumer business

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:17 AM
u shut down everybodys business and mothafuckas are gonna come to cut ya ass up, clearly u dont know shit about any kind of consumer business

i didn't mean literally like lock em up and throw away the store....that would fuck over so many people.....i love my city(im homesicka lil:ouch:) you misinterpreted the slang, clearly i don't care about what some textbook taught you about business ive seen people go from absoltuley nothing to glamor. you dont have a clue about my business so why make an assumtion? family business in the bronx since way before i was born, and being afraid of some bodega owner cutting my ass up hahahaha youre a funny guy:lmao:

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 02:35 AM
u said u were gonna run the foodgame and put everybody outta business u fuckin dumbass, indians, italians, jamaicans, etc. in other words somebody gonna get u sucka, u need to stop smokin canadian dro or whatever youre doin that is giving u this glaring comprehension problem

cap
08-30-2006, 06:53 AM
you dont hunt for pussy? they just come ringing your doorbell?

some have it some dont ;)

nah nah,i wish man,good point.

snapple
08-30-2006, 12:51 PM
u said u were gonna run the foodgame and put everybody outta business u fuckin dumbass, indians, italians, jamaicans, etc. in other words somebody gonna get u sucka, u need to stop smokin canadian dro or whatever youre doin that is giving u this glaring comprehension problem

run the food game, RUN IT, id keep the food game going and continue to profit off of it, i don't know why youre listing ethnicity and please i havent fucked with canadian bud since 6 years ago, beasters hahahah only time ive ever been near canada i only had to go so far upstate for that. and you and i do have problems comprehending eachother so suck it not you big ole gangster.*(:)

snapple
08-30-2006, 12:52 PM
some have it some dont ;)

nah nah,i wish man,good point.

wouldn't suprise me, italiano motherfuckers love to whip their bitches:thumbup:

Inspectah_Dirk
08-30-2006, 12:55 PM
Would i die from starvation if i choose the first option? If so, then i pick the second one. But come to think about it, i already have the power to fuck any girls any time any place. Soo, i'll pick the second option.

tekunique
08-30-2006, 01:03 PM
wtf.. pussy IS food. some taste better than others and some smell better than others but not all edible.:nonono:

PANDA PISS
08-30-2006, 01:05 PM
wtf.. pussy IS food. some taste better than others and some smell better than others but not all edible.:nonono:

mmmm.....cannibalism

snapple
08-30-2006, 01:07 PM

ahha some1 else earlier in the thread feels the same way as u

tekunique
08-30-2006, 01:13 PM
ahha some1 else earlier in the thread feels the same way as u
that nigga must be ill then :mmmyah:

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 01:41 PM
run the food game, RUN IT, id keep the food game going and continue to profit off of it, i don't know why youre listing ethnicity and please i havent fucked with canadian bud since 6 years ago, beasters hahahah only time ive ever been near canada i only had to go so far upstate for that. and you and i do have problems comprehending eachother so suck it not you big ole gangster.*(:)

it has nothin to do with ethnicity u fuckin retard, u said u was gonna put mothafuckas outta business u stupid fuck, go back to ur first post and read what u urself typed, i dont give a fuck what ethnicity they are but u puttin fools outta business outta the blue gonna mean somethin

snapple
08-30-2006, 01:46 PM
it has nothin to do with ethnicity u fuckin retard, u said u was gonna put mothafuckas outta business u stupid fuck, go back to ur first post and read what u urself typed, i dont give a fuck what ethnicity they are but u puttin fools outta business outta the blue gonna mean somethin

well then, i changed my mind and shouldn't have made that statement. i would not put them out of business, i would simply tax.

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 08:44 PM
:frusty:

Jesus Christ
08-30-2006, 09:07 PM

or

I almost have that power anyways but since you brought it up..........

I would have to choose sex and just eat pussy.

I'm sure i'm not the first person to say this, but i'm to lazy to read the thread.

Jesus Christ
08-30-2006, 09:10 PM
I almost have that power anyways but since you brought it up..........

I would have to choose sex and just eat pussy.

I'm sure i'm not the first person to say this, but i'm to lazy to read the thread.

Yup someone siad it.

On the same note, chicks can just swallow semen all day and probably get most of their vitamins(depending on their vitims diet.)