PDA

View Full Version : International help

IztayKloz2Wollz
07-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Anyone here ever thought about going to a poor country just for helping people in their tough life situation?

Or maybe some of you already did...maybe you already are in a tough life situation, but at least if you can afford a computeur, you problably ain't in big shit like some people who have no home or nothing to eat.

I ask this because i sometimes feel i could do more with my life. I have a great life and i know how to appreciate what i have but i sometimes feel like this kind of experience could be the ride of a lifetime.

So anyone who experienced this or ever thought about it you're welcome to discuss.

IztayKloz2Wollz
07-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Just realized it's in the wrong section of the forum...i'm sorry for that.

ufa
07-09-2005, 04:27 PM
u can try go somewhere in ex-USSR countries and work voluenteer. for example

36chambers
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
just cos ur an ill graphics dude who made my very 1st banner im going 2 let u off ;)

welcome back by the way...

JASPER
07-09-2005, 06:27 PM
How about just helping poor people inyour own city

36chambers
07-09-2005, 06:32 PM
How about just helping poor people inyour own city
holy shit, u said something worth while ^O^

Prolifical ENG
07-09-2005, 06:35 PM
So why are you doing this again? To explore a place and have something to remember? To help and feel good that you helped others? Both? More reasons?

That may be a good thing, but just remember that some of those places dont always encourage outside help....if you care what those people think in the underdeveloped countries of your assistance.

tostones
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
peace

helping those in need is only natural
i try to help those in my community, volunteering at shelters
work at a place that helps low-income minority families

i always tell religious people to stop giving money to their churches, which be decked out in gold, or the preacher drives a caddy..
and instead give it directly to those around them in need

JASPER
07-09-2005, 06:41 PM
holy shit, u said something worth while ^O^I do all the time. Just a little bit more sublime.

Rebel_INS
07-10-2005, 03:45 AM
Nah I dont do that.. but ppl should

Prince Rai
07-10-2005, 12:37 PM
See who needs help and aid...

distress is everywhere, its hard not to see it..

but also dont throw your money at anything, make you sure your help gets to those who need it..

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 02:39 PM
peace

helping those in need is only natural
i try to help those in my community, volunteering at shelters
work at a place that helps low-income minority families

i always tell religious people to stop giving money to their churches, which be decked out in gold, or the preacher drives a caddy..
and instead give it directly to those around them in need

Donno what u mean coz our church doesnt even have heating??? No been in a long time but its still the same.

What Jasper said. That dont sound right. But aye, people get confused about charity. Charity doesnt just refer to 3rd world countries who like prolifical said may not even want your help. Charity can be simply helping out the dude on the 5th floor who sleeps in a tent. Be surprised how much the smallest of things mean to people in need. Gives u a different outlook on life for the rest of yer life. Its cool though that you have thought about this. Shows heart. But set goals man, who you think needs help the most in ur area n help them out, before tryna help out whole countries n shit that other whole countries even struggle to help (if they do even try).