PDA

View Full Version : Yo My Florida Dudes Holla

snapple
08-29-2006, 03:07 PM
forget the users name, but hes got ill gear, is an alchohaulic and proud, and has a chinstrap, you had a fresh cut and told me you know ill spots down here. im lonley as hell down here i really dont know know anyone, do you know some ill barbershops, preferably not in the hood i have new york plates, interstate 4 is the major highway my mas crib is near....good looks florida people its nice down here

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
IS4? you must be in the tampa/orlando area. I'm in south florida, fort lauderdale miami area.

L~>1<~NKS
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Where You @ In Florida Big Dog?

IF U COME DOWN TO MIA - I'LL GUIDE U TO THE BEST SPOTZ.

snapple
08-29-2006, 05:00 PM
orlando baby, miami is a minute away but ive never been to miami and every one of my boys would brag everytime they came back on how amazing it is down there, so at somepoint ill definitly be going down there. but for now im up here and i need a shapeup or am gonna within a week im trying to stay fly so someone help me out!

L~>1<~NKS
08-29-2006, 05:09 PM
No Doubt - Let Me Know Dun, Between Ft Lauderdale And Mia - There'z Alwayz Thangz To Do...

snapple
08-29-2006, 06:16 PM
^^ word good looks mang ill prolly be taking you up on that, but you got any boys in orlando that would know whats good? my moms place isn't far from Valencia college its on i4...i went barhopping and clubhopping down here the other night and drinks are mad cheap down here its a nice set up how its just strips of clubs/bars and police shut it down, the scene is a little corny though i don't think i'll be regularly barhopping or clubbing down here, maybe it's just orlando everyone says miami is where its at but for real do you got any boys in orlando/oseola area? where can i get a yellowpages im sure theyd have barbershops listed right?

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
go to Walmart and buy some clippers. if you want a razor sharp shave buy a Gillette. Stop acting like you're not poor and use your head.

snapple
08-29-2006, 10:29 PM
go to Walmart and buy some clippers. if you want a razor sharp shave buy a Gillette. Stop acting like you're not poor and use your head.

son how the fuck am i gonna give myself an ill fade, real clippers are expensive as fuck mang im not poor but money is an issue, man suck it or not. you can't give yourself an ill cut im with my sick ma shes not gonna know how to give me a cut....plus i wont be able to edge up like a barber could....why am i explaining myself, No you're not helping :(