PDA

View Full Version : Post The Best Skool/teacherz/courses/classes/education U'v Ever Had

L~>1<~NKS
08-30-2006, 01:59 PM
BTW - IT DOESN'T HAVE 2 BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO SKOOL...

...Back When I Wuz In High Skool 30 Yrs Ago, I Had To Take 2 Electives To Receive A Diploma. Junior Year I Chose Japanese.
Yo, That Wuz The Illest, Most Memorable Class I've Ever Been A Part Of.

My Skool Wuz Wack. But This Class Made Up For The 4 Yearz Of Misery I Had In That Skool (sarcasm).

The 1st Instructor (junior Year) I Had Was A Japanese Musik Teacher For Fiu (florida International Univ.). This Mufucka Was Retarded And Had A Laugh Like He Had Hiccups - And Due To This, All 16 (i Jus Sitted Back And Laughed) Of Us Clowned Him All Semster - It Was Great.

We Were Officially The Worst Class In School - So Bad That They Were Gonna Dismantle The Japanese Program After That Semester.

Man I Don't Know Who Fucked Up In That Administration - But Senior Year We All Chose The Same Class Again - The Same Headz Came Back!!!

The Other Instructor Quit And We Had Sum New Meat To Chew On. This Time It Was A Lil Ol Japanese Kung Fu Chick.... Those "shet Upu!!!" Lines Were Classic. Yo Our Class Got So Rowdy, So Disrespeckful They Called Five-o To Monitor The Class A Few Dayz!!!

We Dogged The Shit Out Of Them...

The Last Day Of Sckool Senoir Year - I Got Crazy And I Was The Quiet 1 On Class. When That Bell Rang We All Said Our Goodbyes To Ms. Tansgishi (whatever It Was) I Hugged Her With Hands Full Of Shaving Cream And Bounced!!!

But Plz Don't Try This With The Gentle N Kind, Those Poor Knuckleheadz Didn't Know Any Better

L~>1<~NKS
08-30-2006, 02:15 PM
^^^ Dikes Are Nuthin But Trouble Big Dog.

Inspectah_Dirk
08-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Best education ever? Sesamestreet, for real.

L~>1<~NKS
08-30-2006, 02:33 PM
^^^ Haha That's Whats Up - I UGREE - BUT YO THOUGH SUN - BERT AND ERNIE BE FAGZ.... AND THAT'Z REAL TALK.

snapple
08-30-2006, 06:35 PM
philosophy, humantites classes are ill, you get to speak your mind and shut people down.

Prolifical ENG
08-30-2006, 07:42 PM
I like humanities courses....i dont need to take anymore....but they are interesting....modes of reasoning: "techniques of presuasion" was my favourite

maestro wooz
08-30-2006, 08:00 PM
english classes are always ill, ive never had a less then fabulous one.

SHRAP
08-30-2006, 08:35 PM
block is the best education u can get, and the lessons u learn apply to everything and anything

L~>1<~NKS
08-30-2006, 08:38 PM
block is the best education u can get, and the lessons u learn apply to everything and anything

REAL TALK.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-30-2006, 08:42 PM
i LOVE PSYCHOLOGY

mashqauck
08-30-2006, 08:51 PM
the only class worth paying attention in is spanish so you don't get shot by mexican thugs by accident

TREAL TALK

snapple
08-30-2006, 09:27 PM
i LOVE PSYCHOLOGY

women and psychology sets up for a thin line between amazing and deadly hah

snapple
08-30-2006, 09:28 PM
the only class worth paying attention in is spanish so you don't get shot by mexican thugs by accident

TREAL TALK

lol, i always bugged out in barbershops when i was younger for not being able to understand anything, but yea its good to understand spansish you dont necessarily need to talk it

edit : AYYYEEE PAPPPEEEE

ilzPotent
08-30-2006, 09:49 PM
math and science

but teachers?

english - mr romano is49
science - mr greven - new dorp
math - mr smith- new dorp

mr romabno would throw bookbags out the door, he had a bad temper...
mr greven was eccentric, nuts - i loved the class
i use to sleep in mr smiths class - and still get 90's.

hectis
08-30-2006, 09:55 PM
my favorite teacher is JESUS and my older brother, etc

L~>1<~NKS
08-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I REMEMBER IN 7TH GRADE MY BAND INSTRUCTOR MR. BILLY HAD A REAL SHORT FUSE. THIS FUCKHEAD WOULD LOOSE HIS MIND IF U TALKED IN HIS CLASS WHILE PRACTICIN. FOR INSTANCE - IT WAS TEST DAY AND THIS DOOD WAS HIGH HAS FUCK (MR. BILLY). HE WUZ TESTIN 1 OF THE FRENCH HORN PLAYERZ WHEN OUT OF KNOW WERE U SEE HIM JUMP HIGH AS FUCK IN A RAGE!!! "IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!!! SHUT UP U FUCK!!!"

GOT DAMN - THAT SHIT WUZ GREAT, I THOUGHT HE WUZ GONNA KILL THAT KID. THEN HE WENT AFTER THE HEADZ WHO WERE LAUGHIN "U THINK IT'S FUNNY GIVE ME THAT TRUMPET U SHIT!!!" BAM THROSE THE 400.DOLLAR TRUMPET ON THE FLOOR AND SMASHS IT...

...NIGGA I FROZE - LOOKED DOWN AND TWO OF THE GIRLS THAT WERE SITTIN NEXT 2 ME STARTED PLAYIN WITH MY TRUMPET, MR. BILLY WAS JUS ON SUM HISTERICAL SHIT, SO HE DIDN'T EVEN GLANCE IN OUR DIRECTION - AAFTER THAT HE WENT OUTSIDE TO VENT, THEN THE TEACHER NEXT DOOR CAME 2 SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON WHILE THE SUB INSTRUCTOR TOOK OVER, THE TEACHER WALKED IN AND EVERYTHIN WAS NORMAL (SNEEKY FUCK GOT OUT JUS IN TIME) 2 MIN.S LATER THE BELL RANG AND THEN I WOKE UP.... :dududu:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-31-2006, 08:37 AM
FUCK ALL THE Skool/teacherz/courses/classes..I hate Skool..

Inspectah_Dirk
08-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Why hate school? It gives u some place to relax man. See friends, and in the meantime u learn a few things that u'll prob. never need ever in ur life, but ah well :D

L~>1<~NKS
08-31-2006, 10:03 AM
SHOUT TO MY OLDER godz OF MY BLOCK/DAYZ FOR TEACHIN ME THE POWER OF THE STREETS - AND THE WU FOR MANIFESTIN THE TRUTH THRU SONG...NUFF RESPECK.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-31-2006, 11:02 AM
Why hate school? It gives u some place to relax man. See friends, and in the meantime u learn a few things that u'll prob. never need ever in ur life, but ah well :D

U r a king..I have 2 say it one more time Dirk :thumbup:

snapple
08-31-2006, 01:55 PM
schools a great thing, take advantadge of it, its hard to do your own thing when youre that young but it only is to benefit you really.