PDA

View Full Version : According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 06:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/BIRTH.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 06:57 PM
OMG, cant let it go huh wooley......if i last remembered it was god,..wait a sec...also david, an like gabriel.....an god of course....this should be about 5 times as popular homie since there's like 5 times more peeps than methical. peace on da real......oh yeah, I know where u live.

akira kurosawa
07-09-2005, 07:55 PM
wooley noggins: Are you some kind of religious fanatic?

Sicka than aidZ
07-09-2005, 08:08 PM
i unno if he is or not.....check out the "u know your a religious fanatcic when...."thread that wooley ran.peace......cool sig.

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 08:14 PM
OMG, cant let it go huh wooley......if i last remembered it was god,..wait a sec...also david, an like gabriel.....an god of course....this should be about 5 times as popular homie since there's like 5 times more peeps than methical. peace on da real......oh yeah, I know where u live.

what does the title of the thread say ?

find for me in that scripture where the names Gabriel and God are

...oh yeah, I know where u live.

oh yeah ?

stop by for dinner some time - i'll be shure to feed you well

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
wooley noggins: Are you some kind of religious fanatic?
nope - i keep my feets in the asses of them though - fedex my boot back cleaned and washed

akira kurosawa
07-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Does that mean you keep your feets in the asses of Wu? considering they maintain a positive acknowledgement of God within their music.

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Does that mean you keep your feets in the asses of Wu? considering they maintain a positive acknowledgement of God within their music.
man just be quiet - you look real stupid to me right now

how does WU = religious fanatics

you see, all that spooky ghost dust done got in your eyes and you can't see shit

akira kurosawa
07-09-2005, 09:39 PM
man just be quiet - you look real stupid to me right now

how does WU = religious fanatics

you see, all that spooky ghost dust done got in your eyes and you can't see shit You really should try and maintain some kind of element of respect here. For somebody who shares the same musical interests as I do you sure as hell act rude to your fellow Wu-tangers. We're all adults here, arn't we?

Why should I be quiet for the sake of your own free will of speech? If you're going to bring up certain issues you should be fully prepared and ready for hard questions, and allow others to state their own opinions.

I don't recall ever stating that Wu were religious fanatics , but your idea of a "religious fanatic" isn't my idea of fanaticism. Maybe you don't listen too well when playing Wu records, but it's clear you've completely failed to hear the heavy influence God has on their music. I would suggest starting off by playing the intro for "WU-TANG FOREVER." Then maybe you'll have a vast idea to what I'm talking about.

Peace...

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 09:58 PM
You really should try and maintain some kind of element of respect here. For somebody who shares the same musical interests as I do you sure as hell act rude to your fellow Wu-tangers. We're all adults here, arn't we?

Why should I be quiet for the sake of your own free will of speech? If you're going to bring up certain issues you should be fully prepared and ready for hard questions, and allow others to state their own opinions.

I don't recall ever stating that Wu were religious fanatics , but your idea of a "religious fanatic" isn't my idea of fanaticism. Maybe you don't listen too well when playing Wu records, but it's clear you've completely failed to hear the heavy influence God has on their music. I would suggest starting off by playing the intro for "WU-TANG FOREVER." Then maybe you'll have a vast idea to what I'm talking about.

Peace...

DAM YOU RELIGIOUS FANATICS ARE ANNOYING !

THE got dam title of the thread is

"According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?"

do you see any WU Tang members or fans names in that scripture ?

Plus when i listen to WU, i understand whats being said - you cannot and will not understand whats being said if you don't have knowledge of self -
you only hear what you spooked yourself out to hear

iNtell3kT
07-09-2005, 10:00 PM
maybe Mary was a slut and didnt know WHO Jesus's dad was, so Jessu got pissed and said well i know God is my father no matter what...

hahaha

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
maybe Mary was a slut and didnt know WHO Jesus's dad was, so Jessu got pissed and said well i know God is my father no matter what...

hahaha

nice theory - but who, according to the scripture thats posted is jesus father

the page is from the 1st. page of matthew, niv, Bible

akira kurosawa
07-09-2005, 10:41 PM

Plus when i listen to WU, i understand whats being said - you cannot and will not understand whats being said if you don't have knowledge of self -
you only hear what you spooked yourself out to hear Listen, and listen carefully - You are the one making these crazy fanatical outbursts, not me. If a beer can had "God" on it's cover, to your logic that would make the beer a religious fanatic. When I made my first comment in this thread I was putting your hypocrisy into perspective. Now, when you want to discuss biblical terms, you need to allow your opposition to discuss without the burden of persecution, otherwise you'll never get any answers. Acting like a profane asshole gets you nowhere. Knowing "one-self" does not reflect nor change actual text. There is no interpretation, it's clear as fuckin' day light that the intro refers to God and the rejectment of evolution.

If you're going to be an atheist at least be a smart one.

As to the original issue: maybe this might help... http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=386004&categoryID=76&IsSticky=0&Mytoken=20050709200743

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Listen, and listen carefully - You are the one making these crazy fanatical outbursts, not me. If a beer can had "God" on it's cover, to your logic that would make the beer a religious fanatic. When I made my first comment in this thread I was putting your hypocrisy into perspective. Now, when you want to discuss biblical terms, you need to allow your opposition to discuss without the burden of persecution, otherwise you'll never get any answers. Acting like a profane asshole gets you nowhere. Knowing "one-self" does not reflect nor change actual text. There is no interpretation, it's clear as fuckin' day light that the intro refers to God and the rejectment of evolution.

If you're going to be an atheist at least be a smart one.

As to the original issue: maybe this might help... http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=386004&categoryID=76&IsSticky=0&Mytoken=20050709200743
dam you stupid - no, you read and read carefully - i never once said that i was an atheist dumb ass -

me bringing up a question about a scripture is not fanatical -

but you coming into a thread titled "the official sexygirls thread" and telling the posters there that flesh is a trap even after we told you we don't give a fuck is the actions of a religious fanatic -

do you understand now you fake ass bible thumper

and on you calling me a hypocrite.............

your in here tellin us that we should not look at sexy women because its a sin lol
but your in here using profanity like if thats alright - your gonna go to hell for that

the fuck outa here got dam clown

Acting like a profane asshole gets you nowhere. Knowing "one-self" does not reflect nor change actual text. There is no interpretation, it's clear as fuckin' day light that the intro refers to God and the rejectment of evolution

Gods gonna Get you for this

iNtell3kT
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
nice theory - but who, according to the scripture thats posted is jesus father

the page is from the 1st. page of matthew, niv, Bible
the entre bible is about Jesus aka The Son Of God, so it has to mean somthing

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
what does the title of the thread say ?

find for me in that scripture where the names Gabriel and God are

oh yeah ?

stop by for dinner some time - i'll be shure to feed you wellhere's the wereabouts of Wooley aka SupER SpeRMM.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/cumstreet.jpg
im not certain what room number supER spERMM lives in but its on this corner

your trippin if u think im discussing religion with u, im just bein freindly, ...and its a joke homie, i put that shit behind me last we chatted,...i was outta line....no dis in this thread either.....peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 12:12 AM
yo akira, u really said those mean an nasty things wooley's sayin u said about the sexy girls ?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythumb.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythumb.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythumb.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythumb.gif

Kephrem
07-10-2005, 02:02 AM

The reason why Yashawai (Jesus in ancient Hebrew) is called the "son of David" is because within his tribe, the tribe of Judah, there was a royal house and lineage called the House of David, and Christ was of that lineage, so people called him son of David.

Since you seem to ask this question frequently, I'll pose a questin from the Hebrew Gospel to you:

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David.
He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any [man] from that day forth ask him any more [questions]. Book of Matthew 22:41-46

Rebel_INS
07-10-2005, 03:40 AM

you only hear what you spooked yourself out to hear
lol haha

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 03:43 AM
PEACE Kephrem

do you see Yashawaiof 2000 years ago as our Messiah for us Today ?

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 04:06 AM
Akira- When you begin to question what it is you truly believe, let it be known,
we will have answers despite your the view you may already have of whats written and the source of its conveyor

Kephrem
07-10-2005, 05:27 AM
Peace Wooly

do you see Yashawaiof 2000 years ago as our Messiah for us Today ?

Messiah means "annointed" there are men now who are annointed with truth to bring the sons and daughters of God together. The Messiah of the children of Israel, the one that they had waited for was Yashawai, so-called Jesus, a black man, from the tribe of Judah, who walked the land of Israel 2,000 year ago, his mission of that time was to teach, prophesy, and die for his people under the hand of the devil, so-called Roman (European). The mission however did not end there......

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Zec 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

Deu 33:27 The eternal God [is thy] refuge, and underneath [are] the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy [them].

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Dan 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Shalam

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 01:10 PM
The reason why Yashawai (Jesus in ancient Hebrew) is called the "son of David" is because within his tribe, the tribe of Judah, there was a royal house and lineage called the House of David, and Christ was of that lineage, so people called him son of David.
Thanks for breaking it down for those who don't know

Jesus (not Christ) was of that lineage - and held that royal title because he is a direct descendant of David through his father Joseph as the scripture Matthew 1 clearly states right ?

Since you seem to ask this question frequently, I'll pose a questin from the Hebrew Gospel to you:
How many other times have you seen me ask this question -?

akira kurosawa
07-10-2005, 03:03 PM
dam you stupid - no, you read and read carefully - i never once said that i was an atheist dumb ass -

me bringing up a question about a scripture is not fanatical -

but you coming into a thread titled "the official sexygirls thread" and telling the posters there that flesh is a trap even after we told you we don't give a fuck is the actions of a religious fanatic -

do you understand now you fake ass bible thumper

and on you calling me a hypocrite.............

your in here tellin us that we should not look at sexy women because its a sin lol
but your in here using profanity like if thats alright - your gonna go to hell for that

the fuck outa here got dam clown

Gods gonna Get you for this I called you an atheist because you told me you was by stating that I needed to know one self first. "One self" is the prime teaching of atheism; it's the emphasis of atheist theory. You really need think before calling someone stupid.

On a sidenote, according to your logic: How is it possible for me to go to hell and for God to "get me for this" when hell nor God exist?

Also: Can you point out exactly where I've stated indications to profanity?

Cheers...

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 03:20 PM

Jesus (not Christ) was of that lineage - and held that royal title because he is a direct descendant of David through his father Joseph as the scripture Matthew 1 clearly states right ?

How many other times have you seen me ask this question -?
this is the first actually

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 03:24 PM
I called you an atheist because you told me you was by stating that I needed to know one self first. "One self" is the prime teaching of atheism; it's the emphasis of atheist theory. You really need think before calling someone stupid.

On a sidenote, according to your logic: How is it possible for me to go to hell and for God to "get me for this" when hell nor God exist?

Also: Can you point out exactly where I've stated indications to profanity?

Cheers...

LMAO

is anyone else here reading this shit ?

you assumed that i was an atheist because i told you that you need to have knowledge of self ?

where did i ever tell you that there is no God or Hell ?

get help man - and quick - go meet brahma aka lil blue aka jesus at the counseling center - fast

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 03:27 PM
aka jajobaby aka xaxaogod aka sonone

akira kurosawa
07-10-2005, 03:56 PM
LMAO I CAN USE BIG LETTERS TOO, LOL!

is anyone else here reading this shit ?
you assumed that i was an atheist because i told you that you need to have knowledge of self ? Yes! because "one self" is the prime teaching of atheism. "one self" is the emphasis of atheist theory. When one uses these terms it is a clear indication that they are an atheist.

where did i ever tell you that there is no God or Hell ?

Atheists don't believe in God nor hell.

get help man - and quick - go meet brahma aka lil blue aka jesus at the counseling center - fast
I don't think he works there.

Mixtape Mutt
07-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity. God (The Father), Jesus Christ (The Son) and The Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost). They are all one. Jesus left the Holy Trinity when he came down to earth to give his life and die for our sins so that we would be saved. So Jesus and God are the same being. There, now you have it.

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity. God (The Father), Jesus Christ (The Son) and The Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost). They are all one. Jesus left the Holy Trinity when he came down to earth to give his life and die for our sins so that we would be saved. So Jesus and God are the same being. There, now you have it. WHO - ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURE THATS PROVIDE - IS JESUS FATHER ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/BIRTH.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/BIRTH.jpg)

Mixtape Mutt
07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
According to the scripture provided, it's David. Which means God.

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 05:30 PM
I CAN USE BIG LETTERS TOO, LOL!

Yes! because "one self" is the prime teaching of atheism. "one self" is the emphasis of atheist theory. When one uses these terms it is a clear indication that they are an atheist.

Atheists don't believe in God nor hell.

I don't think he works there. SO IF I USE THE TERM "KNOW THY SELF" AM I AN ATHEIST ?

AND WOULD THAT BE THE SAME AS SAYING "GET KNOWLEDGE OF SELF" ?

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 05:47 PM
According to the scripture provided, it's David. Which means God.

i hope your just playing

DAVID

beloved, the eighth and youngest son of Jesse, a citizen of Bethlehem. His......

ACCORDING TO WEBSTERS DAVID MEANS BELOVED

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/DAVID.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/DAVID2.jpg

AND ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURE PROVIDED, JESUS IS A DESCENDENT OF DAVID, NOT HIS SON

Kephrem
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM

Yashawai (Jesus) the Christ (Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.)--coming out of the nation of Israel, was called "son of David" because he was of the seed of David, that seed being his mother Mary.

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Mary's Davidic lineage is recorded in the book of Luke the 3rd chapter.

The geneology recorded in Matthew is of Joseph, Mary's "betrothed" husband. ("betrothed" meaning she was promised to be given to Joseph in marriage, which made her his wife.)

Luk 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Galatians 4:4, Romans 1:3, Isaiah 7:14, and the scripture in Luke are clear and detailed on who Yashawai Mashayach was. (that's the true Hebrew translation of Jesus Christ, which is not a name but a title, one of his many titles.)

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David -- Book of Luke 1:32

Kephrem
07-10-2005, 11:26 PM
In the book of Luke 3:23 it states Joseph was the "son of Heli" but we know he was actually the "son of Jacob" (as is recorded in Matthew 1:16.) that was because Heli was Mary's father (Joseph becomes a "son" (in-law) to Marys father.), and that's Marys lineage recorded in Luke the third chapter.

Wooly Noggins
07-10-2005, 11:41 PM
the man thats called jesus the christ who lived 2000 years ago was a prophet of the supreme being - he prophesied of someone who will come in the end times -

his mother Mary was a Levite - his father Joseph was from the tribe of Judah -

Levite = preistlyhood

Judite = kingship

the Messiah Christ is that "son of Man" that the Jesus of 2000 years ago prophesied to come in the end times

Kephrem
07-11-2005, 02:34 AM
the man thats called jesus the christ who lived 2000 years ago was a prophet of the supreme being - he prophesied of someone who will come in the end times -

Yes, Jesus the Christ was a prophet, but the Hebrew New Testament also states clearly that he was God (God the Son.), the God who created all worlds. (that can be read in the book of Hebrews 1:2.)

Yashawai Mashayach prophesied of many things, and of MEN, that would be in the end times gathering the tribes....

his mother Mary was a Levite - his father Joseph was from the tribe of Judah -

Can you prove that using actual scripture within the New Testament writings??

They were BOTH of the House of Judah.

Luk 2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:.)
Luk 2:5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

It is evident that the geneology recorded in the book of Luke is different then the geneology recorded in the book of Matthew; and in Luke Joseph is recorded as being "Son of Heli"....now can Wooly Noggins answer why this is so, seeing as that Matthew 1:16 states clearly that a man by the name of JACOB was Josephs fathers name??

[The answer was already given, it was because HELI was MARYS father, and Josephs "father in law", thus the geneology of Luke III is of MARY'S father, and it goes back to NATHAN (not back to SOLOMON as with Joseph, which is recorded in Matthew 1:6.) and back to DAVID, that can be read in the book of Luke 3:31.]

Levite = preistlyhood

Judite = kingship

The "priesthood of Levi" was done away with by Yashawai Mashayach with the set up of a new order, that started with the 12 Apostles, now all men of the 12 tribes can be priests, according to the prophecy given to the prophet Masha (Moses) "Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. "--which is being fulfilled within the Order of Melchizedek.

the Messiah Christ is that "son of Man" that the Jesus of 2000 years ago prophesied to come in the end times

The Jesus Christ of 2,000 years ago is the Son of Man mentioned all throughout the Gospel (Injil to the Muslims; in the book of Matthew 8:20., and other verses.) and also in the book of the Apocalypse. (which can be read in the book of Revelation 1:13.)

The Comforter is not a "Muslim", "Muhammad", "Imam Isa", "Farad Muhammad", "Louis Farrakhan", "Elijah Muhammad", or any "Christian preacher", but it is understood that who "the Comforter" is will be clearly seen and heard in time......

Bone Collecta
07-11-2005, 03:26 AM
God is his father, Joseph is his earthly father.

A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
A male parent of an animal.
A male ancestor.
A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
An early form; a prototype.
Father Christianity.
God.
The first person of the Christian Trinity

it does not say that the father has to make the mother pregnant

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Yes, Jesus the Christ was a prophet, but the Hebrew New Testament also states clearly that he was God (God the Son.), the God who created all worlds. (that can be read in the book of Hebrews 1:2.)

Yashawai Mashayach prophesied of many things, and of MEN, that would be in the end times gathering the tribes....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/ok.jpg

Can you prove that using actual scripture within the New Testament writings?? NO - and no one can PROVE anything to ANYONE using actual scripture within the new testament written about someone or anything that lived 2000 years ago - and this is what i was trying to get to you at the other place

They were BOTH of the House of Judah.

Luk 2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:.)
Luk 2:5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. This scripture tells us nothing about them both being from the House of Judah - can a Kephrem back this up with any scripture from anywhere ?
It is evident that the geneology recorded in the book of Luke is different then the geneology recorded in the book of Matthew; and in Luke Joseph is recorded as being "Son of Heli"....now can Wooly Noggins answer why this is so, seeing as that Matthew 1:16 states clearly that a man by the name of JACOB was Josephs fathers name?? why is the books of matthew and luke different ?

look at the page i posted above to get an idea of why - this has nothing to do with the thread - but this will make an interesting thread on its own -

The answer was already given, it was because HELI was MARYS father, and Josephs "father in law", thus the geneology of Luke III is of MARY'S father, and it goes back to NATHAN (not back to SOLOMON as with Joseph, which is recorded in Matthew 1:6.) and back to DAVID, that can be read in the book of Luke 3:31. are you 100% shure that a man named Heli was marys father and josephs father in law ?

The "priesthood of Levi" was done away with by Yashawai Mashayach with the set up of a new order, that started with the 12 Apostles, now all men of the 12 tribes can be priests, according to the prophecy given to the prophet Masha (Moses) "Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. "--which is being fulfilled within the Order of Melchizedek. are you taking this scripture to mean that the preisthood of levi was done away with by Jesus of 2000 years ago ?

any way she was a Levite - her uncle was Zechariah the PREIST

The Jesus Christ of 2,000 years ago is the Son of Man mentioned all throughout the Gospel (Injil to the Muslims; in the book of Matthew 8:20., and other verses.) and also in the book of the Apocalypse. (which can be read in the book of Revelation 1:13.) that Jesus of 2000 years ago predicted that a man, a >son< of man
will appear in the end times - this son of man can also be refered to as the Holy Ghost - this holy ghost is a MAN - a >son< of man - but maby later it'll all be clear

The Comforter is not a "Muslim", "Muhammad", "Imam Isa", "Farad Muhammad", "Louis Farrakhan", "Elijah Muhammad", or any "Christian preacher", but it is understood that who "the Comforter" is will be clearly seen and heard in time...... you don't know this to be fact - he did say he'll come about like a thief in the night - i take this as saying that he'll come undetected but as time goes on you'll see the fruits of his labor - the comforter has came and left a long time now - no one else is coming to bring comfort - its harvest time

1 Timothy 1:4 (http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=61&chapter=1&verse=4&version=31&context=verse)
nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work—which is by faith.
1 Timothy 1:3-5 (http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=61&chapter=1&verse=3&end_verse=5&version=31&context=context) (in Context) 1 Timothy 1 (http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=61&chapter=1&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

but everyone in here is missing the point and skipping the answer to the thread title

who is jesus father according to this scripture posted here which is the very first page of the new testament

Kephrem
07-11-2005, 05:52 AM

??

NO - and no one can PROVE anything to ANYONE using actual scripture within the new testament written about someone or anything that lived 2000 years ago - and this is what i was trying to get to you at the other place

You stated that "Mary was a Levite", I then asked if this assertion can be backed up within the New Testament writings, your answer was "NO".

Ok. I'll ask it in a different way--where exactly should one aquire knowledge on the subject of "which tribe was Mary from" if not from the New Tewstament writings (and prophecies within the OT.) that makes mention of her??

This scripture tells us nothing about them both being from the House of Judah - can a Kephrem back this up with any scripture from anywhere ?

Yes, I mos def can.

Isa 7:13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name [was] Mary.

why is the books of matthew and luke different ?

I never stated that the "books of matthew and luke" are "different", I stated the geneologies recorded in Matthew I, and Luke III, are different. The former is of Joseph, the latter of Marys geneology through her father, Josephs father in law, Heli.

are you 100% shure that a man named Heli was marys father and josephs father in law ?

Yes, according to the geneologies given, which are different.

are you taking this scripture to mean that the preisthood of levi was done away with by Jesus of 2000 years ago ?

What scripture do you mean by "this scripture"?? The priesthood of Levi being ended by Yashawai Mashayach is prophesied in scriptures as far back as the writings of the book of Genesis, and expounded on in greater detail in the New Testament writings.

any way she was a Levite - her uncle was Zechariah the PREIST

Mary, was paternally of the tribe of Judah, the prophecy in Isaiah foretold of the virgin concieving of the tribe of Judah (House of David.), so it was Mary's MOTHER who was a Levite, thus her cousin and uncle being Levites.....

that Jesus of 2000 years ago predicted that a man, a >son< of man
will appear in the end times -

Please quote the scripture in the NT that shows "Jesus predicted that a son of man will appear in the end times".

this son of man can also be refered to as the Holy Ghost - this holy ghost is a MAN - a >son< of man - but maby later it'll all be clear

Where in the NT writings does it state that the "son of man" is also the "holy ghost"??

I understand that [i]a man was prophesied to come (and has already come) that will have a special gift of prophecy and teaching (the "Holy Spirit".), but where is it written that this person would also be called "son of man"??

Also, the reason why CHRIST HIMSELF, was called "SON OF MAN" in the NT, and in the book REVELATION, has nothing to do with actually being, or not being, the literal "son" of a "man".

you don't know this to be fact - he did say he'll come about like a thief in the night -

The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep".

i take this as saying that he'll come undetected but as time goes on you'll see the fruits of his labor - the comforter has came and left a long time now - no one else is coming to bring comfort - its harvest time

All these terms you're using "theif in the night", "Comforter", are of the Hebrew Israelites, and are scripturally oriented to their reality, and has NOTHING to do with anyone not of, or within, the true nation of Israel.....

Thus the "Comforter", these "laborers", "Elijah", the "prophets and teachers" wouldn't come speaking of anything BUT the true nationality of the ISRAELITES, of the gathering of the 12 tribes, and the revealing of who these people are in the world, the laws of the Hebrew Israelites, the prophecies pertaining to the nation of Israel, the knowledge wisdom and understanding of the 80 books of the Bible, the history pertaining to that nation (and true world history in general.), the leadership that is to be established within that nation, in other words, of the WORLD of ISRAEL......

So please, enough of this trying to use our book to uphold these wolves which have for the last 70 plus years used scripture, twisted scripture, spoken against scripture, to prop themselves up as something they are not....

1 Timothy 1:4 (http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=61&chapter=1&verse=4&version=31&context=verse)
nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work—which is by faith.

There is no "devotion" into "endless geneolgies" if it can be read right there in black in white in the books of Matthew and Luke.....

That scripture has no correlation to what is the geneology of Marayam (Mary) and Yawasap (Joseph)....

but everyone in here is missing the point and skipping the answer to the thread title

who is jesus father according to this scripture posted here which is the very first page of the new testament

What you failed to understand is that the Jesus of 2,000 years ago, did NOT live in the same lifetime as the prophet David, thus "son of David" does not translate into Jesus being the actual physical son of that man, but a DESCENDENT....

Now ask your question once more "who is jesus father according to this scripture posted here which is the very first page of the new testament".....

Titus 3 vs. 9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

2nd Titus 3 vs. 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Kephrem
07-11-2005, 06:10 AM

LMAO @ that madness.....

In fact in those so-called "faker books" the DEVIL is being X-POSED, and the people were being taught order and wisdom....

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

So much for it being books written by "black devils".....

But those scriptures also fit PERFECTLY whoever came up with that garbage, who I suspect is serving out an 100 plus year sentence as we speak, a true BLACK DEVIL....

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:01 AM
You stated that "Mary was a Levite", I then asked if this assertion can be backed up within the New Testament writings, your answer was "NO". CORRECT - and again - NO - and no one can PROVE anything to ANYONE using actual scripture within the new testament written about someone or anything that lived 2000 years ago - and this is what i was trying to get to you at the other place

Yes, I mos def can.

Isa 7:13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name [was] Mary. these scriptures do not say that Mary is/was a descendent of Juhda -

Peep "To a Virgin espoused to a man whose name was joseph,of the house of David;

and the virgins name was mary

its clearly saying that Joseph is a descendent of Judah; not mary
just like whats written on Matthew 1 is clearly saying that Joseph is/was a descendent of Judah

I never stated that the "books of matthew and luke" are "different", I stated the geneologies recorded in Matthew I, and Luke III, are different. The former is of Joseph, the latter of Marys geneology through her father, Josephs father in law, Heli. you didn't have to say that they are different - what you wrote CLEARLY tells me that you know that they are different

Originally Posted by Kephrem
It is evident that the geneology recorded in the book of Luke is different then the geneology recorded in the book of Matthew; and in Luke Joseph is recorded as being "Son of Heli"....now can Wooly Noggins answer why this is so, seeing as that Matthew 1:16 states clearly that a man by the name of JACOB was Josephs fathers name??

then you proceeded to ask me if i know why they are different - the books are different - not just the geneology - they are different books saying similar things about a prophet who lived 2000 years ago - why do you hold on to whats written in these books that clearly contradict themselves is a better question

Yes, according to the geneologies given, which are different.

What scripture do you mean by "this scripture"?? the one you quoted here

Quote:
The "priesthood of Levi" was done away with by Yashawai Mashayach with the set up of a new order, that started with the 12 Apostles, now all men of the 12 tribes can be priests, according to the prophecy given to the prophet Masha (Moses) "Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. "--which is being fulfilled within the Order of Melchizedek.

and thats why i asked you if you see this scripture as meaning that jesus ended the preisthood of levi

cause if you do, then them other scriptures your talking about that is saying the preisthood in levi will be done away with don't need to be examined by me -

Mary, was paternally of the tribe of Judah, the prophecy in Isaiah foretold of the virgin concieving of the tribe of Judah (House of David.), so it was Mary's MOTHER who was a Levite, thus her cousin and uncle being Levites..... ok - but you have yet to show me where in the bibleit says mary is of the tribe of judah - in time i'll find scripture to support mines - but you listed scripture that does not prove that she was of the tribe of Judah

Please quote the scripture in the NT that shows "Jesus predicted that a son of man will appear in the end times". ok

Where in the NT writings does it state that the "son of man" is also the "holy ghost"?? it doesn't - are you a "new testament" christian ?

I understand that [i]a man was prophesied to come (and has already come) that will have a special gift of prophecy and teaching (the "Holy Spirit".), but where is it written that this person would also be called "son of man"?? some things you won't see or understand no matter how many times i tell you
the more you gather the more what you think you believe right now will change - i can throw bible quotes and books at you and we'll still see it different - i did'nt just stay in history class and cut math,english, and science. Come up outa history class sometimes man - you cannot prove to us who these people are or are not using these scriptures.

Also, the reason why CHRIST HIMSELF, was called "SON OF MAN" in the NT, and in the book REVELATION, has nothing to do with actually being, or not being, the literal "son" of a "man". why are you telling me this ?

look at it like this - there are 4 jesus in the bible just like there are 2 adams right there in genesis - now you can either take what i'm saying here as true or false, or you can search for YOURSELF and ask around about it - try asking outside of your circle sometimes and find out what others, who are not of your click are saying

The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep". yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man - whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

All these terms you're using "theif in the night", "Comforter", are of the Hebrew Israelites, and are scripturally oriented to their reality, and has NOTHING to do with anyone not of, or within, the true nation of Israel..... so many people believe they are the "TRUE". Its a stage understanding - a low one too -

Thus the "Comforter", these "laborers", "Elijah", the "prophets and teachers" wouldn't come speaking of anything BUT the true nationality of the ISRAELITES, of the gathering of the 12 tribes, and the revealing of who these people are in the world, the laws of the Hebrew Israelites, the prophecies pertaining to the nation of Israel, the knowledge wisdom and understanding of the 80 books of the Bible, the history pertaining to that nation (and true world history in general.), the leadership that is to be established within that nation, in other words, of the WORLD of ISRAEL...... So please, enough of this trying to use our book to uphold these wolves which have for the last 70 plus years used scripture, twisted scripture, spoken against scripture, to prop themselves up as something they are not.... and you didn't twist any scriptures in this thread to your own liking ?

trying to make them say what you want them to say ?

or what you was taught that they say ?

There is no "devotion" into "endless geneolgies" if it can be read right there in black in white in the books of Matthew and Luke.....

That scripture has no correlation to what is the geneology of Marayam (Mary) and Yawasap (Joseph)....
ahight man

What you failed to understand.......
nope - i don't fail to understand

is that the Jesus of 2,000 years ago, did NOT live in the same lifetime as the prophet David, thus "son of David" does not translate into Jesus being the actual physical son of that man, but a DESCENDENT.... again - why are you telling me this ?

i know who King David is

Now ask your question once more "who is jesus father according to this scripture posted here which is the very first page of the new testament".....
shure - "who is jesus father according to this scripture posted here which is the very first page of the new testament" ?

it has not been answered yet -

Titus 3 vs. 9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

2nd Titus 3 vs. 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. such is HIS STORY - when you use the bible to back up what you BELEIVE are actual factual events that took place in history, you fail everytime

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:04 AM

LMAO @ that madness.....

In fact in those so-called "faker books" the DEVIL is being X-POSED, and the people were being taught order and wisdom....

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

So much for it being books written by "black devils".....

But those scriptures also fit PERFECTLY whoever came up with that garbage, who I suspect is serving out an 100 plus year sentence as we speak, a true BLACK DEVIL....

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
sallgood man - you can go on and let Timothy, romans, titus and them lead you - keep searching though

Mark
07-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Anyway: Akira is right. Wooly got no respect and his posts are a waste of time.

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Anyway: Akira is right. Wooly got no respect and his posts are a waste of time.

akira is right about what ?

fools don't deserve respect you know that - or maby you don't -

my post are a waste of time ?

NO - these post are a waste of time

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2634

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2669

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2658

whats really disrespectful is how i come under attack mainly by people who don't agree with how i see things -
i don't agree withhow you see things so i leave you alone - i mind my business and keep it moving - but these rats always gotta have something negative to say when we are discussing Islam - whats disrespectful is Akira coming into an ass thread trying to preach shit - but so be it -

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:35 AM
whats disrespectful is how yall come in here and lie to me, yourself and the readers concerning this scripture - because you want it to say what you were taught to believe - why would the scripture list 14 generations of men and call the list "The Geneology of Jesus" if Joseph is not his father - his real father -

according to this scripture posted - who is Jesus father ?

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:36 AM

A male ancestor.
A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
Father Christianity.
God.

if your girl came home pregnant one day and told you that a spirit told her that the child was from God what would you do ?

Mark
07-11-2005, 07:41 AM
That scripture is just an English translation of some old Hebrew bible text.

What somebody believes and thinks ain't just a quote from a scripture. Religion ain't just stories. It's also how somebody feels. And you can't argue about religion but quoting a page from the bible like you do. You act like you are telling something new, but you are just posting a page from the bible. The most sold book on earth.

And Christ/Jesus was always called THE SON OF DAVID. 'Cause David was a king and people compared Jesus to David. Also: both were well known people from Nazareth.

Mark
07-11-2005, 07:43 AM
if your girl came home pregnant one day and told you that a spirit told her that the child was from God what would you do ?
You see? You don't have respect for what people believe. Why do you want to change the way christians think? You should accept the fact that they believe: Jesus was God's son. 'Cause they accept your way of thinking too.

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 07:47 AM
That scripture is just an English translation of some old Hebrew bible text.

What somebody believes and thinks ain't just a quote from a scripture. Religion ain't just stories. It's also how somebody feels. And you can't argue about religion but quoting a page from the bible like you do. You act like you are telling something new, but you are just posting a page from the bible. The most sold book on earth.

And Christ/Jesus was always called THE SON OF DAVID. 'Cause David was a king and people compared Jesus to David. Also: both were well known people from Nazareth.

why are you telling me this ?

do you know my motivation for posting this particular scripture ?

its very simple - you start from the beginning of the page and read the names to see who came right before Jesus - yes i'm posting a page from the bible - shall i post pictures of 10 year olds in bikinis in the sexy girls thread like your homie jasper does ?

i'm not acting like "i'm telling something new" i asked a QUESTION - a simple one at that - what does this page in this book say - people wanna go around it so that they can continue lieing to themselves concerning the matter - i didn't expect it to go this long without an answer - hopefully everyone on this site ain't retarded

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 11:36 AM
You see? You don't have respect for what people believe. Why do you want to change the way christians think? You should accept the fact that they believe: Jesus was God's son. 'Cause they accept your way of thinking too. if you see the question i asked as disrespectful then you need to follow akira and brahma to counseling

its disrespectful that you follow my post and tell me that my question is disrespecting his beliefs

then you tell me that i should accept the fact that they believe - your way outa your league and your not good at this

and they don't accept my way of thinking - thats evident in the way they come at me everytime -

did Jesus accept the ways the people of his time were thinking ?

he challenged them every chance he got

Bone Collecta
07-11-2005, 11:43 AM
It didnt happen that way they met after she was impregnated. Married after too, they were not together previously so that comment is irrelevant.

Mark
07-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Psssshhh.. Wooly, you are really a dickhead.

Definitive X
07-11-2005, 12:03 PM
When you see "son of" in the Bible, it could also mean "grandson" or "great-grandson". I don't know why it's supposed to be like that. Maybe God didn't want to waste too much ink...

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Psssshhh.. Wooly, you are really a dickhead.

thats all you got ?

if i'm a dickhead because i proved that 99.9% of yalls is retarded then i'll be a dick head

plus i didn't use any disrespectful words like "dickhead"

why are you bothering me ?

before you answer me ask yourself

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 12:24 PM
When you see "son of" in the Bible, it could also mean "grandson" or "great-grandson". I don't know why it's supposed to be like that. Maybe God didn't want to waste too much ink...
can you see who his father is on that page ?

because i don't see the words "son of" on the page

cd
07-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Matthew 22: 41-46

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Matthew 22: 41-46

Matthew 22: 41 - 46 says one thing

Genesis 1:1 says another

the scripture in question is Matthew 1: 1- 17

cd
07-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Matthew 22: 41 - 46 says one thing

Genesis 1:1 says another
That's the point.

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 12:51 PM
That's the point.
yeah but whose ?

Wooly Noggins
07-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Please quote the scripture in the NT that shows "Jesus predicted that a son of man will appear in the end times".

AND

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/SONOMAN.jpg

J-Ronin
07-11-2005, 10:24 PM
The bible , old testament and new are full of contridctions.. It's because different PEOPLE wrote them at different times. People did not memorize earlier works when adding on.

Wooly was speaking to Akira about knowledge of self. I assume you meant the term in how the Nation of Gods and Earths sees it. Akira you must seriously do the knowlede upon that becuase you obviously have no idea what Wu-tang's ideals are. What tenets they follow or are supossed to follow for thier way of life. Notice I did not say belief or mention faith . For the gods believe in actual fact. Things that can be proven or shown to be most likely true.

I am not going to get to deep into this religious debate. I really don't have the patience for it right now. My sword is sharp though needless to say. I can cut down so called faith swiftly lol. Show people truth or at least show them that they can be more logical and not blind sheep/

Gotta handle some things

peace y'all 1

Kephrem
07-12-2005, 01:47 AM
]these scriptures do not say that Mary is/was a descendent of Juhda -

The scripture in the book of Isaiah is addressing the HOUSE OF DAVID, (meaning JUDAHITES.) and the prophecy of a VIRGIN that would be from them. That is PLAIN as day.

Peep "To a Virgin espoused to a man whose name was joseph,of the house of David;

and the virgins name was mary

its clearly saying that Joseph is a descendent of Judah; not mary just like whats written on Matthew 1 is clearly saying that Joseph is/was a descendent of Judah

The prophecy of Isaiah, is fulfilled in the scripture quoted above.....

.....concerning who??

......THE HOUSE OF DAVID.....

Or perhaps Joseph gave birth to fulfill the prophecy?? OF COURSE NOT. So it is evident. Though, some have chosen to speak against that "sign" as another prophecy in the NT states....

It is evident that the geneology recorded in the book of Luke is different then the geneology recorded in the book of Matthew; and in Luke Joseph is recorded as being "Son of Heli"....now can Wooly Noggins answer why this is so, seeing as that Matthew 1:16 states clearly that a man by the name of JACOB was Josephs fathers name??--Kephrem

[/i] then you proceeded to ask me if i know why they are different - the books are different - not just the geneology - they are different books saying similar things about a prophet who lived 2000 years ago - why do you hold on to whats written in these books that clearly contradict themselves is a better question[/i]

Why do YOU use ANYTHING contained within these books is the MORE pertinent question. They're not contradicting each other, it is hypocrisy for one to USE terminoligies found within these books, and then with the same tongue say they are distortions.

the one you quoted here

Quote:

and thats why i asked you if you see this scripture as meaning that jesus ended the preisthood of levi

No, it is a prophecy of the future priesthood. It's not about "Jesus ending the priesthood of Levi".

cause if you do, then them other scriptures your talking about that is saying the preisthood in levi will be done away with don't need to be examined by me -

You shouldn't bother, seeing as they're in "faker books" written by "black devils".

ok - but you have yet to show me where in the bibleit says mary is of the tribe of judah - in time i'll find scripture to support mines - but you listed scripture that does not prove that she was of the tribe of Judah

The prophecy in Isaiah is about the House of David (a royal Judahite family.) which mentions the virgin that would come of that family.

look at it like this - there are 4 jesus in the bible just like there are 2 adams right there in genesis -

Which has nothing to do with the topic.

yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man -

Groups??

These things written thousands of years ago wasn't about "groups" it was about a people, and that PEOPLE makes up a NATION, who are mentioned all throughout those same writings which "other groups" NOW here in Amerikkka have used in their own agendas.

whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

Why are these "groups" even dealing with a book they mock, spit on and revile??

This is why groups like the NOI have a leader over them that prayed for the devil in the flesh, after the the so-called Pope croaked, and others like the "Nuwabians" have their leader "Maku" incarcerated for 100 plus years, cults like the "Yahweh ben Yahweh" group have their leader in jail, others like the "African Hebrew Israelites" have leaders claiming to be the Messiah, and out there begging the synagoge of Satan in the illegaly occupied state of Isn't Really Israel for citizenship, and groups like the NGE have NO RANK and STRUCTURE, and are locked up in the devils prison systems, Moorish nation groups are nowhere to be seen in the streets gathering the people into a unified force, I could go on....

so many people believe they are the "TRUE". Its a stage understanding - a low one too -

We shall see....

and you didn't twist any scriptures in this thread to your own liking ?

trying to make them say what you want them to say ?

or what you was taught that they say ?

I can back up what I say with the understanding of the book which belongs to my nation. Whether if you or anyone can knowledge the clear understanding that is given of the scriptures in question, or are willingly remaining ignorant of said scriptures, it is of no concern of mines. No one anywhere can build and destroy with the Bible as supremely as can a Hebrew Israelite from my nation.

such is HIS STORY - when you use the bible to back up what you BELEIVE are actual factual events that took place in history, you fail everytime

So says the person who BELIEVES that the "Comforter" (from the Hebrew NT Bible.) of prophecy has been fulfilled in a "group" that states such things as you have just stated.

hypocrisy
c.1225, from O.Fr. ypocrisie, from L.L. hypocrisis, from Gk. hypokrisis "acting on the stage, pretense," from hypokrinesthai "play a part, pretend," also "answer," from hypo- "under" + middle voice of krinein "to sift, decide" (see crisis). The sense evolution is from "separate gradually" to "answer" to "answer a fellow actor on stage" to "play a part." Thus hypocrite (c.1225) is ult. Gk. hypokrites "actor on the stage, pretender."

Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Kephrem
07-12-2005, 02:18 AM

That's about Yashawai Ha Mashayach (Jesus the Christ). He's prophesying of his SECOND COMING.

Read the first few verses of that very same chapter, and meditate on verse three.

King James Version (KJV)
Matthew - Chapter 1
Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mat 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mat 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mat 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mat 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mat 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;
Mat 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mat 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mat 1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mat 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mat 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mat 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

It stops short of saying that Jesus is the seed of Joseph, saying instead Joseph is the husband of Mary of whom (meaning of Mary herself) was born Jesus.

And the verses that follow confirm that.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Wooly Noggins
07-12-2005, 02:01 PM
The scripture in the book of Isaiah is addressing the HOUSE OF DAVID, (meaning JUDAHITES.) and the prophecy of a VIRGIN that would be from them. That is PLAIN as day. [/qoute]

what this one ?

[QUOTE=Kephrem] Isa 7:13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; [Is it] a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name [was] Mary.
this scripture says to me that a virgin named mary will bear a child who would be of the house of david through JOSEPH

and Matthew 1 backs that up by telling us that Joseph is from the house of DAVID - Mary was/is a Levite

The prophecy of Isaiah, is fulfilled in the scripture quoted above.....

.....concerning who??

......THE HOUSE OF DAVID.....

Or perhaps Joseph gave birth to fulfill the prophecy?? OF COURSE NOT. So it is evident. Though, some have chosen to speak against that "sign" as another prophecy in the NT states....
i know how to be taught

Why do YOU use ANYTHING contained within these books is the MORE pertinent question. They're not contradicting each other, it is hypocrisy for one to USE terminoligies found within these books, and then with the same tongue say they are distortions.
i use them for what i use them for - and i understand the contradictions - i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being never seen before and really don't wish to see - these are the hypocrites, those who when truth is in their face they back down and cling on to their BELIEFS instead of changing to suit the truth -

No, it is a prophecy of the future priesthood. It's not about "Jesus ending the priesthood of Levi".

but thats what we were talking about - so why did you quote that scripture ?

You shouldn't bother, seeing as they're in "faker books" written by "black devils".
well - if i do chose to "bother" thats my choice - why should i not take a look at the traps my enemies lay for me and warn the children of them ?

The prophecy in Isaiah is about the House of David (a royal Judahite family.) which mentions the virgin that would come of that family.
it says that a child will come from that "line" through a virgin/Virgo (lol)
it does not say that the Virgin is from that line - but Matthew 1 does say that his father > Joseph < is - and throughout the bible it always uses the man when speaking about lineage, not the woman

Which has nothing to do with the topic.
i brought it up for some reason to prove a point - i don't remember the point - never mind then

Groups??

These things written thousands of years ago wasn't about "groups" it was about a people, and that PEOPLE makes up a NATION, who are mentioned all throughout those same writings which "other groups" NOW here in Amerikkka have used in their own agendas.
really - what is this about ?

i wrote:

Quote:
yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man -

which was a response to what you wrote:

Quote:
The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep".

yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man - whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

what is it that you really don't understand ?

Why are these "groups" even dealing with a book they mock, spit on and revile??

i don't know - you would have to ask someone from one of those groups

This is why groups like the NOI have a leader over them that prayed for the devil in the flesh, after the the so-called Pope croaked, and others like the "Nuwabians" have their leader "Maku" incarcerated for 100 plus years, cults like the "Yahweh ben Yahweh" group have their leader in jail, others like the "African Hebrew Israelites" have leaders claiming to be the Messiah, and out there begging the synagoge of Satan in the illegaly occupied state of Isn't Really Israel for citizenship, and groups like the NGE have NO RANK and STRUCTURE, and are locked up in the devils prison systems, Moorish nation groups are nowhere to be seen in the streets gathering the people into a unified force, I could go on....
yeah - go on and point out the faults and flaws of these people and groups who are victims of white supremacy - what do you expect from them ?

the fact is that these same men you chop down have restored pride and family values into our people - and have started movements that got, and gets infiltrated by those who hate them - wheres yours ?
what have you started ?
are YOU in the streets gathering the people - do the army,airforce,navy and marines have the same function in combat ?

We shall see....
some of us will, most of us won't

I can back up what I say with the understanding of the book which belongs to my nation. Whether if you or anyone can knowledge the clear understanding that is given of the scriptures in question, or are willingly remaining ignorant of said scriptures, it is of no concern of mines. No one anywhere can build and destroy with the Bible as supremely as can a Hebrew Israelite from my nation.
lol ok - no one ?

the initial scripture and question posted still has not been answered by you or anyone here - its a very very simple question - lets try this again with out writing book length post arguing things that has nothing to do with the scripture posted - who, according to the scripture posted, is the father of JESUS - to make it easy for the slow i'll rewrite it like this - what does matthew 1: 1-17 say ?

i'll wait - :z

So says the person who BELIEVES that the "Comforter" (from the Hebrew NT Bible.) of prophecy has been fulfilled in a "group" that states such things as you have just stated.
and what group did i say the comforter came to ?

i'll wait - :z

and what does this group, that i said, the comforter came outa, or to, SAY ?

i'll wait - images/smilies/slaapblij.gif

hypocrisy
c.1225, from O.Fr. ypocrisie, from L.L. hypocrisis, from Gk. hypokrisis "acting on the stage, pretense," from hypokrinesthai "play a part, pretend," also "answer," from hypo- "under" + middle voice of krinein "to sift, decide" (see crisis). The sense evolution is from "separate gradually" to "answer" to "answer a fellow actor on stage" to "play a part." Thus hypocrite (c.1225) is ult. Gk. hypokrites "actor on the stage, pretender."

cute -

Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
a bible quote for me ?

do i outwardly appear righteous to anyone here ?

and what does righteousness have to do with me asking the question _ who is Jesus father according to Matthew 1: 1-17

Wooly Noggins
07-12-2005, 02:13 PM

That's about Yashawai Ha Mashayach (Jesus the Christ). He's prophesying of his SECOND COMING.

Read the first few verses of that very same chapter, and meditate on verse three.

King James Version (KJV)
Matthew - Chapter 1
Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mat 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mat 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mat 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mat 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mat 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;
Mat 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mat 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mat 1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mat 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mat 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mat 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

It stops short of saying that Jesus is the seed of Joseph, saying instead Joseph is the husband of Mary of whom (meaning of Mary herself) was born Jesus.

And the verses that follow confirm that.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

its about time you get to the question i asked - now - my point is this - the very beginning of the new testament starts off with "The Geneology of Jesus" which has a list of men from abraham to Joseph - why start off a book telling us that this is his geneology, then tell us that the man from the lineage of david is not his father at all -

why use the prophecy written in isiah of a child to be born named Immanuel - then use the name Jesus -

why tell us in the bible that jesus was hung on a tree, but then use a cross as a symbol of his crucifixion -

you see - there are many contradictions in these books - many - so why use it like if there are historical facts in it - why call it the very word of god - would you believe that some people never cut their hair because they believe that they will go to hell, because they believe that cutting your hair is against the law of god ? according to a scripture written in the old testament ?

thats sad homie

Kephrem
07-13-2005, 01:14 AM
its about time you get to the question i asked -

The "question" you asked?? It was your implication ALL ALONG that Jesus prophesied of some "son of man" who was to come in the "future", and you provided a chapter and verses, but if you actually READ the chapter in toto it would've shown that Jesus was NOT speaking of someone else, but of HIMSELF. Further showing achi that your studies and understanding of the Hebrew (both OT & NT.) scriptures are lacking....

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -- 2nd Timothy 2:15

^^One of those "faker books" written by the "black devils". ^^

:learning:

now - my point is this - the very beginning of the new testament starts off with "The Geneology of Jesus" which has a list of men from abraham to Joseph - why start off a book telling us that this is his geneology, then tell us that the man from the lineage of david is not his father at all -

The book of of Matthew I and Luke III records the geneology of his family, the royal house of David.

It's NOT saying in either of the geneologies that Joseph was his father. As the one in Luke III points out clearly. (it was "supposed that Joseph was his father".)

The geneology of Joseph goes back to David, just as Jesus' own (the same.) geneology goes back to David, recorded in the book of III Luke, so it's his geneology being brought out, meaning his ancestors.

Mary and Jesus' geneology goes back to Nathan, Davids son, Joseph's goes back to Solomon, who was also Davids son. Both are of the geneology of the House of David. (in the book of Isaiah it records that a virgin would come from this house, not from the house of Levi, if so, Prove It.)

The geneology of Jesus in Matthew I and Luke III is accurate.

why use the prophecy written in isiah of a child to be born named Immanuel - then use the name Jesus -

Listen obviously the Bible of the original Israelites isn't for you, since it seems your agenda (and those of your enlighteners.) want to find fault in it, then God will make you see "fault" in it , so that you fall backwards.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Those both are TITLES, used as names. In the book of Isaiah Jesus also was to be given the "names"-- "Wonderful, Counsellor, etc".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So maybe they should've listed all these in Matthew as his "names" as well??

No. It's that you err not knowing the Hebrew scriptures, and formulate opinion extracted from the protocol first laid down by the athiest devils of the late 19th-early 20th century who tried and failed to disprove the Hebrew Bible.

" i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being "--Wooly

Theology and Bible Scholarship
During the 18th and 19th centuries academic research began to undermine the literal truths of religion, and throw doubt on the existence of God as a separate supernatural being.

The philosopher Thomas Hobbes had noted even earlier, in 1651, that Moses could not actually have written all the books of the Bible that were attributed to him.

In 1779 J G Eichhorn suggested that the stories in the Book of Genesis, were not actual history, but were myths, like the stories of Greek and Roman mythology. Furthermore, he said, these stories should no longer be read as if they were the actual word of God.

Other theologians began to work with the ideas of Hegel to portray religion, and religious stories and beliefs in general, as symbolic ways of demonstrating truths about the spiritual life of humankind.

Literary analysis of the bible text began to cast great doubt on the Bible itself as a reliable historical document.

The German, D F Strauss, said in 1835 that the New Testament stories about Christ should not be interpreted as literally true, but as a dress of religious symbolism clothing the life of of a Jewish teacher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/atheism/history/history2.shtml

So to further add on to what I was bringing out, concerning the "names" or titles of "Jesus" and "Immanuel".

JESUS is actually called Immanuel in the first book book of Matthew.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. -- The book of Matthew 1:23

And Yashawai Mashayach has many titles; do you know them?? since you seem to prop yourself up to be a scholar &/or a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, and of the names and titles Jesus was given.

why tell us in the bible that jesus was hung on a tree, but then use a cross as a symbol of his crucifixion -

Um, what was a wooden cross made out of??

:{

you see - there are many contradictions in these books - many - so why use it like if there are historical facts in it - why call it the very word of god -

The book of Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The reality is your not a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, of Gods words, you've been made blind, deaf, and dumb as to what they are truely saying, as prophecy even stated.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

I strongly suggest you find an Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ in Kali, go inside, bring a pen and paper, ask questions when it's appropriate to ask them, and take notes.

would you believe that some people never cut their hair because they believe that they will go to hell, because they believe that cutting your hair is against the law of god ? according to a scripture written in the old testament ?

thats sad homie

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. -- Book of Matthew 15:14

The law and the rites of a NAZARITE state no such thing, so whoever is teaching that, or "believes" that, have obviously been poisoned by some devils false doctrine.

Peace and Blessings.

URa11FUX
07-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Yashawai Mashayach

Where did you ever get that translation for Jesus' (Yeshua's) name? I have never heard/read that before.

Bone Collecta
07-13-2005, 02:40 AM

A male ancestor.
Father Christianity.
God.

Wooly Noggins
07-13-2005, 03:53 AM
The "question" you asked?? It was your implication ALL ALONG that Jesus prophesied of some "son of man"who was to come in the "future", for real ?

so when i asked the question: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?, you assumed that i was all along trying to imply that Jesus predicted a son of man to come in the end times ?

if so, go seemark, brahma, and akira in counseling because you seriously need help

who was to come in the "future", and you provided a chapter and verses, but if you actually READ the chapter in toto it would've shown that Jesus was NOT speaking of someone else, but of HIMSELF. Further showing achi that your studies and understanding of the Hebrew (both OT & NT.) scriptures are lacking.... if its your belief that a jesus of 2000 years ago will come in these end times then thats on you - you can question my studies all day long - but you saying that the words written in isiah 7:13 is "clearly" saying that Mary is from the house of Judah shows me that your a young grasshopper in this - come back when you learn to see whats written in the book for yourself and stop relying on your teachers who build up for you what you think you know -

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -- 2nd Timothy 2:15

^^One of those "faker books" written by the "black devils". ^^
:learning: this is cute - again - you can let timothy, romans, and galatians build for you your view of the scriptures if you like - you have that choice to follow these men if you like

The book of of Matthew I and Luke III records the geneology of his family, the royal house of David.

It's NOT saying in either of the geneologies that Joseph was his father. As the one in Luke III points out clearly. (it was "supposed that Joseph was his father".) lol - so why was joseph even mentioned in the geneology of jesus in the very first book of the new testament ?

The geneology of Joseph goes back to David, just as Jesus' own (the same.) geneology goes back to David, recorded in the book of III Luke, so it's his geneology being brought out, meaning his ancestors. you can't be this controlled - you can't be this blind - i'm suprised right now - and somewhat hurt - MATTHEW 1: 1- 17 - is titled the "GENEOLOGY OF JESUS" not the geneology of david - the list starts with Abraham and ends with Joseph - if joseph had nothing to do with the planting of jesus then why is his name in there ?

should it not just start off - like this - "THE GENEOLOGY OF JESUS"

GOD, MARY, JESUS ?

Mary and Jesus' geneology goes back to Nathan, Davids son, Joseph's goes back to Solomon, who was also Davids son. Both are of the geneology of the House of David. (in the book of Isaiah it records that a virgin would come from this house, not from the house of Levi, if so, Prove It.) NO - you prove it - you've brought 2 scriptures already that tells me nothing of mary being from the tribe of Judah - yet you brought them like if they were actual facts that back up your blinded claim - again - you find it -

The geneology of Jesus in Matthew I and Luke III is accurate. lol - if you see the words written in isiah 7: 1-13 as saying that Mary is of the tribe of judah then anything else you see in this book gotta be inaccurate also - but your trained to be this way - by one of the millions of GROUPS who claim to have the way and true path - its quite sad yo

Listen obviously the Bible of the original Israelites isn't for you, since it seems your agenda (and those of your enlighteners.) want to find fault in it, then God will make you see "fault" in it , so that you fall backwards. me and my enlighteners wanna find fault in the bible ?
seek help yo - what it seems like to you and what it really is very far apart - bridge the gap young man - you build your whole argument on your assumptions of my motives - in doing this you fail everytime -

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. i'm not talking at all - i'm typing - seek help - i asked a question - the title of the thread is: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

you have yet to answer this simple question - instead, you wrote your own book right here on WU TANG CORP built on what you assume my intentions for asking this question are - very sad indeed - seek help -

Those both are TITLES, used as names. In the book of Isaiah Jesus also was to be given the "names"-- "Wonderful, Counsellor, etc".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So maybe they should've listed all these in Matthew as his "names" as well?? these are titles - Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

- these are names with meaning JESUS _ IMMANUEL - your answer would be more respected if you had said "language and time difference" but you didn't -

No. It's that you err not knowing the Hebrew scriptures, and formulate opinion extracted from the protocol first laid down by the athiest devils of the late 19th-early 20th century who tried and failed to disprove the Hebrew Bible. so me asking the question: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

is equivalent to me formulating my opinion based on the prtocol first laid down by the atheist of the late 19th-early20th century ?

again - seek help - break out of that time warp - take the costume off and think yo -

" i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being "--Wooly

yup people who claim to believe in the book but who never read or studied the words in the book get things pointed out to them -

but you see this as blasphemy and its a sin that i do this right ?
check the religious fanatic thread and find yourself

So to further add on to what I was bringing out, concerning the "names" or titles of "Jesus" and "Immanuel".

JESUS is actually called Immanuel in the first book book of Matthew. oh yeah ?

the very first page of Matthew is titled - the geneology of JESUS - this list starts off with abraham and ends with joseph - again - women were not used in the break down of the geneologies -

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. -- The book of Matthew 1:23 i hear from some one who speaks fluent hebrew that that is a wrong translation of Immanuel - he says its true translation is really asking the question - Who is like God ?
but let Matthew and timothy, romans, and galatians guide you lol

i made a mistake here - its MichaEL whose name translates as "who is like God" not ImmanuEL - My apology -

And Yashawai Mashayach has many titles; do you know them?? since you seem to prop yourself up to be a scholar &/or a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, and of the names and titles Jesus was given. nope - and i don't need to know all the names given to some one you believe existed 2000 years ago who is coming back to save the true israelites who you believe you and your group is -
nah - i never claimed to be a scholar and i don't need to be a scholar to know that you need help because your a religious fanatic who can't answer a simple question posted, due to the training in these doctrines he BELIEVES to be 100% historical facts lol - truly sad yo

Um, what was a wooden cross made out of??

:{ the wooden cross was made out of the same thing that paper is made out of - doen't mean that he was paper cutted to death - the book of john and others says he was HUNG on a tree - not NAILED to a cross - but you feel that since they are both WOOD, that these are one and the same huh - again man - seek help

The book of Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
whatever - the question of the thread is:

According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?
Matthew 1: 1-17
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. and you understand whats written in the bible right ?
The reality is your not a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, of Gods words, you've been made blind, deaf, and dumb as to what they are truely saying, as prophecy even stated. your right - i'm not a teacher of the hebrew scriptures.

i asked a simple question - one that a self proclaimed Israelite has yet to answer

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. i'm not here trying to teach the scriptures - i'm here being attacked by a fanatic who is avoiding the QUESTION asked - your trying to teach scriptures by stating that isiah 7: 1-17 is "cleary"saying that Mary was from the tribe of JUDAH - BUT THATS WHAT YOU SEE IN THOSE WORDS -

I strongly suggest you find an Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ in Kali, go inside, bring a pen and paper, ask questions when it's appropriate to ask them, and take notes. and i suggest that you use your own mind in trying to find answers to answer the question posted and stop using the words you were trained to type/speak

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. -- Book of Matthew 15:14

The law and the rites of a NAZARITE state no such thing, so whoever is teaching that, or "believes" that, have obviously been poisoned by some devils false doctrine. i am gonna leave it alone - enough of the book length responses - its a very simple question

According To [b]This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

Skellington
07-13-2005, 03:57 AM
I'm Jezus's daddy, and you know why??? Cause I did this to his momma * makes humpin' movements *

Wooly Noggins
07-13-2005, 04:03 AM
I'm Jezus's daddy, and you know why??? Cause I did this to his momma * makes humpin' movements *
spoken like a true jinn

Skellington
07-13-2005, 04:04 AM
yeah....;)

Kephrem
07-14-2005, 12:29 AM
this scripture says to me that a virgin named mary will bear a child who would be of the house of david through JOSEPH

Where does it say "through Joseph" in your Malachi Z York Bible??

and Matthew 1 backs that up by telling us that Joseph is from the house of DAVID - Mary was/is a Levite

Quote the chapter and verse that states Mary was a Levite. Simple question like the one you've been asking for three days now.

i use them for what i use them for - and i understand the contradictions -

Like the contradiction of a man writing shit like "black devils" were the ones who actually wrote some of the NT books (a page from one of his books which you posted a few pages pack.), but he's in jail doing life for sexually abusing little black boys??

i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being

No, you PARROT Fard (who was never proved to be black, thus one of your enlighteners was devil as far as anyone knows, an agent.) you parrot Z. York (we know what's his situation.) and you parrot "Elijah", Mr. Poole. (who was on friendly relations with devil by the time he died, or did he die?? according to some of the NOI he's alive and well!) If not you're on some NGE "building and destroying" tip, when their "father" ran with a devil, and you want to dispute doctrines??

never seen before and really don't wish to see - these are the hypocrites, those who when truth is in their face they back down and cling on to their BELIEFS instead of changing to suit the truth -

Look in the mirror aqi, and clean up your own house.

well - if i do chose to "bother" thats my choice - why should i not take a look at the traps my enemies lay for me and warn the children of them ?

The traps that the enemy laid are in what they teach, in their mouths, or in certain books, not in ancient scrolls that state the black man is god, and the unalike is devil. (but I bet you didn't know that that's in the Hebrew Bible, correct?? and in the so-called "faker books" written by "black devils" as your Bible teacher Imam Isa put it.)

it says that a child will come from that "line" through a virgin/Virgo (lol)

What's so funny about the "Virgin" and "Virgo", is it your supposition that both are not true, that one was not written in the Zodiac to be fulfilled in actual prophecy by black people ?? Did the "god" of the "planet RIZQ" not teach you that?

it does not say that the Virgin is from that line -

So Isaiah adressing the HOUSE OF DAVID has no relation to the next verse which is speaking of a virgin??

So according to your logic, even though the HOUSE OF DAVID was the TRIBE clearly being addressed, in the prophecy of Isaiah in question, some how the next verse jumps to a different house altogether? to a woman of the house of LEVI??, with no mention anywhere else that the woman would indeed be from that (Levi) tribe??

:lmao:

So if someone wrote a letter to a family, concerning a "package" that would be arriving for them in the future, the next paragraph in the letter states that a "young woman" would be the one recieving "the package", is that family supposed to think that the young woman is somebody down the block??

again, :lmao:

but Matthew 1 does say that his father > Joseph < is - and throughout the bible it always uses the man when speaking about lineage, not the woman

It's obvious that it is the man/father who determines a persons nationality/tribe.

It's also obvious that the prophecy stated that God would give the house of David a sign,

What was that sign??

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. -- book of Isaiah 7:14

The Black Virgin being Black Mary, the sign being a miracle, that son being Black Christ, who was a Black Judahite even before the tribe of Black Judah, or anything existed, because Judah means "GODS PRAISE" or "ONE LIKE UNTO THE MOST HIGH GOD" -- which is the original black man (created in the image of God, BLACK.), the tribe of Judah, being the black americans.

[[To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm [or] Song of Asaph.]] In Judah [is] God known: his name great in Israel. -- book of Psalm 76:1

That's something you're not going to learn in any Chief Black Thunder Bird meeting.

really - what is this about ?

i wrote:

Quote:

which was a response to what you wrote:

Quote:
[i]The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep".

yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man - whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

what is it that you really don't understand ?

Don't act like you were not implying that man was Fard (the most likely person you were implying, but not ready to admit here.), or Elijah (unlikely, but who knows if NOI teach that.), or York (doubt it, but his "believers" make a lot of clams about him.)....

yeah - go on and point out the faults and flaws of these people and groups who are victims of white supremacy - what do you expect from them ?

Farrakhan as much as he know is a victim of white supremacy?? Who told him to then PRAY for the HEAD of WHITE WORLD SUPREMACISM, the so-called POPE who died a few months back??

York is a victim of "white supremacy"?? How?? since he chose to be a black devil towards children within his camp?? (assuming he did those things, but still, who told him to start claiming messiah roles??)

Moorish Science cats as long as they been around havn't set up no type of camps to gather the people together, who cares if the devil has set up traps everywhere, I know my nation been sending out brothers, (some have fallen away, some have stood strong, and endured, it's a BATTLE, Ephesians 6:12.) into the streets of Babylon to battle this devil (book of Isaiah 13:1, Psalm 94:16, Matthew 10:5,6.) for the last 30 plus years....

Where the NGE at?? Where the NUWABIANS at?? You're saying the devils preventing them from hitting the "byways" and "highways" and opening their mouth with wisdom (book of Proverbs 1:20-22.)?? Why they acting like the Masons??

The truth is the time has come, and now is the time, that the people will see their teachers, and the true prophets (Isaiah 30:20.), not no suit and bow tie wearing smooth shaven cats, or pants hanging off they ass, blunt smoking "gods".

the fact is that these same men you chop down have restored pride and family values into our people -

They played they part, the truth is though, the prophets are always sent last, so while those might've dropped knowledge here and there, their doctrine is against the Bible, and anyone who goes against the regime of the Bible, will get death. (Proverbs 13:13.)

Also, most those groups are hypocrites, using words in the Bible when it's convenient for them to show they know that there's jewels in there, and at the same time speak against it and teach men so. They are condemned for that.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; -- book of 1st Timothy 4:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.-- book of 2nd Peter 2:1

and have started movements that got, and gets infiltrated by those who hate them - wheres yours ?

Every movement gets infiltrated. Also, the fact that you ask "where's mines" at least shows we're not in the mix with every other movement that you get your teachings from (NOI with Farrakhan sitting doing interviews with devils media, and the interview turn out "pleasent", lol, wtf?!, with your "Father Allah" boys with a devil Mayor and Azrael "angel of death", York having the open enemy within his schools and buisness's etc, etc, etc.), you know we're like that "thief in the night", the ones who will rise into an army as prophecy states....

what have you started ?
are YOU in the streets gathering the people -

A man who belongs to a nation doesn't start anything, but naturally becomes a part of that nation to become a leader if need be.

And that's an affirmative, to your second question, WE are in the streets, gathering the 12 tribes.

7EL7
07-14-2005, 02:56 AM
Where does it say "through Joseph" in your Malachi Z York Bible?? I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK BIBLE - DO YOU ?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE PUT A BROTHER ON TO RIGHT KNOWLEDGE
BECAUSE SHAKESPERE AND KING JAMES DON'T SPEAK MY LANGUAGE - NEITHER DOES ROMANS, GALATIANS, OR TIMOTHY LOL - YOU KNOW - THE ONES YOU BELIEVE OVER YOUR BROTHERS

Quote the chapter and verse that states Mary was a Levite. Simple question like the one you've been asking for three days now.

AGAIN - YOU GO FIND IT, YOUNGSTER - I DID MINES, GO DO YOURS - AND COME BACK WITH SOME BETTER ARGUMENTS THAN THE ONES YOU POSTED -

Like the contradiction of a man writing shit like "black devils" were the ones who actually wrote some of the NT books (a page from one of his books which you posted a few pages pack.), but he's in jail doing life for sexually abusing little black boys??
YOU BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVILS IN THE NEWS TELL YOU ABOUT ONE OF YOUR OWN - YOUR LOST SON - AGAIN GO GET HELP LOL - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE CLAIMS AGAINST HIM

EVERYONE WHO STOOD UP AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WENT OUT THE SAME WAY - EVEN yAHEH bEN YAHWEH - ONE FROM YOUR OWN CLICK - BUT YOU BELIEVE THE ENEMY HUH ?

SAD SON SAD - AGAIN - GO GET HELP QUICK

RIGHT HERE YOU REMIND ME OF THEM CORNBREAD NIGGERS THAT WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THE DEVIL TELL THEM ABOUT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS - NOW YOU SUSPECT -
THEY ACCUSE US NIGHT AND DAY - ( BUT FOOLS BELIEVE THE ACCUSATIONS)

CASE CLOSED - AGAIN GET HELP - INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ME AND RECIEVING UNREPAIRABLE SPIRITUAL SPEED KNOTS, ASK QUESTIONS OR BETTER YET, ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD TITLE - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD YOUNG MAN

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 03:17 AM
after all of this us till dont know who Jesus's father was in the bible......
to make a long story short...ITS GOD!!!!!!!

no exceptions

Skellington
07-14-2005, 03:20 AM
Who cares realy....

7EL7
07-14-2005, 03:25 AM
No, you PARROT Fard (who was never proved to be black, thus one of your enlighteners was devil as far as anyone knows, an agent.) you parrot Z. York (we know what's his situation.) and you parrot "Elijah", Mr. Poole. (who was on friendly relations with devil by the time he died, or did he die?? according to some of the NOI he's alive and well!) If not you're on some NGE "building and destroying" tip, when their "father" ran with a devil, and you want to dispute doctrines?? SEE NOW YOU SOUND EXTRA STUPID - IF FARD NEVER CAME IN THE 30's AND TOLD NIGGAS WHO THE TRUE DEVIL IS YALL WOULD NOT BE STANDING ON CORNERS TODAY HOLDING SIGNS DRESSED LIKE THE FUCKING ISLEY BROTHERS IN THE 70's HOLDING SIGNS SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT - THIS NIGGAH STOOD NIGGAHS UP AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT IN THE GOT DAM 30's SON - - I'VE LEARNED ALOT FROM THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES - YOUR NOT REPRESENTING CORRECTLY - BUT YOU SAY THAT PUERTO RICANS ARE THE TRUE EPRAIMITES - EVEN IF THEY WHITE - IF THEY SPAEK SPANISH ITS ALL GOOD TO YOU - FOOLS I TELL YOU -

Look in the mirror aqi, and clean up your own house.
NIGGAH I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE TO LAY MY HEAD IN SON - BETTER RECOGNIZE YO !

The traps that the enemy laid are in what they teach, in their mouths, or in certain books, not in ancient scrolls that state the black man is god, and the unalike is devil. (but I bet you didn't know that that's in the Hebrew Bible, correct?? and in the so-called "faker books" written by "black devils" as your Bible teacher Imam Isa put it.) YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE WORDS "BLACK DEVILS" AS IF THE BLACK MAN DIDN'T INVENT THE DEVIL NIGGAH - IF WE WERE ALWAYS HERE AND ALL POWERFUL THEN HOW A PALE WEAKED BONE MOVAPUCA GAIN AUTHORITY OVER US IF WE AIN'T MAKE HIM SON - WE MADE HIM - WHAT DOES THAT MAKE US ? - I BET YOU NEVER QUESTION WHAT YOUR TOLD AT YOU HOUSE OF LEARNING - BUT SON I'VE BEEN THROUGH MOST OF THESE HOUSES, SMASHING SHIT YO - - I'M BEING MILD RIGHT NOW - BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE THE LEVEL YOU SPEAK FROM -

What's so funny about the "Virgin" and "Virgo", is it your supposition that both are not true, that one was not written in the Zodiac to be fulfilled in actual prophecy by black people ?? Did the "god" of the "planet RIZQ" not teach you that? YOUR BABBLING RIGHT HERE SON - TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS, SPEAK CLEAR WORDS HOMIE - SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR PEOPLE - AND STOP TRYING TO BE SLICK, ITS NOT YOUR NATURE - OR IS IT - IS YOUR SKIN PEELING RIGHT NOW - CAN YOU BOP YOUR HEAD TO A SIMPLE 1-2 1-2 BEAT SON - STOP THAT LIZARD SHIT HOMIE

So Isaiah adressing the HOUSE OF DAVID has no relation to the next verse which is speaking of a virgin??

So according to your logic, even though the HOUSE OF DAVID was the TRIBE clearly being addressed, in the prophecy of Isaiah in question, some how the next verse jumps to a different house altogether? to a woman of the house of LEVI??, with no mention anywhere else that the woman would indeed be from that (Levi) tribe??

:lmao: LISTEN MAN - THE VERSE IS SPEAKING ABOUT A MAN FROM THE HOUSE OF JUDAH WHO TAKES ON A WOMAN FROM THE HOUSE OF LEVI TO MAKE/CREATE A SUPER BEING NAMED EMMANUEL - CASED CLOSED GOT DAMMIT -

So if someone wrote a letter to a family, concerning a "package" that would be arriving for them in the future, the next paragraph in the letter states that a "young woman" would be the one recieving "the package", is that family supposed to think that the young woman is somebody down the block?? RIGHT NOW YOUR BABBLING BULLSHIT - WHETHER SHE WAS RECIEVING THE PACKAGE OR NOT - THE NIGGAH THAT PUT THE LIFE IN THE PACKAGE TO BE SENT IS WRITTEN RIGHT THERE IN MATTHEW 1 -

It's obvious that it is the man/father who determines a persons nationality/tribe.

It's also obvious that the prophecy stated that God would give the house of David a sign,

What was that sign??

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. -- book of Isaiah 7:14

The Black Virgin being Black Mary, the sign being a miracle, that son being Black Christ, who was a Black Judahite even before the tribe of Black Judah, or anything existed, because Judah means "GODS PRAISE" or "ONE LIKE UNTO THE MOST HIGH GOD" -- which is the original black man (created in the image of God, BLACK.), the tribe of Judah, being the black americans. SON DULLAH - IT AIN'T TIME YET BUT LET ME GIVE YOU A LOOK INTO WHATS COMING RIGHT QUICK - HONESTLY ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR WHITE - ITS ABOUT WRONG OR RIGHT IN THIS MELTING POT - THE MESSIAH HAS BEEN MILD WITH YOU CONCERNING "US"
BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT "WE" THE DOWN TRODDEN HAS BEEN STEPPED ON LONG ENOUGH, BUT DON'T PUSH IT YO - MANY NIGGAHS WITH WOOLEY HAIR IS GOING TO THE SAME PLACE THEM NIGGERS WHO GOT FUR (SOCALLED HAIR0 IS GOING - AND BELIVE IT OR NOT SOME OF THEM WILL BE CONSIDERED BEFORE SOME OF US WILL - STOP LYING TO YOUR SELF YO WE LIVE IN A MELTING POT SON - WHATS COOKING ?

GO FIND OUT BEFORE STEPPING TO ME WITH BULLSHIT
[[To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm [or] Song of Asaph.]] In Judah [is] God known: his name great in Israel. -- book of Psalm 76:1

That's something you're not going to learn in any Chief Black Thunder Bird meeting.[/QUOTE] I NEVER BEEN TO A CHIEF BLACK THUNDER BIRD MEETING - HAVE YOU ?

- IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, "ME, KEPHREM HAS NEVER BEEN TO A CHIEF BLACK THUNDER BIRD MEETING" THEN YOU LOOK EXTRA STUPID BY SPEAKING ON SHIT YOU HAVE NO KNOLEDGE ON

Don't act like you were not implying that man was Fard (the most likely person you were implying, but not ready to admit here.), or Elijah (unlikely, but who knows if NOI teach that.), or York (doubt it, but his "believers" make a lot of clams about him.).... GET IT STRAIGHT YOUNGSTER - WAS IT FARD, ELIJAH OR YORK I WAS SPEAKING OF - YOU SEE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO DIRECT YOUR ASSUMPTIONS - SAD YO - VERY SAD - FARD OR ELIJAH OR YORK LMAO - YALL SEE THIS KID ?

Farrakhan as much as he know is a victim of white supremacy?? Who told him to then PRAY for the HEAD of WHITE WORLD SUPREMACISM, the so-called POPE who died a few months back?? BABBLE BABBLE MOVAPHUCIN BABBLE RIGHT HERE - NIGGAH QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD, YOUR PUNCH DRUNK AND DON'T KNOW IT

York is a victim of "white supremacy"?? How?? since he chose to be a black devil towards children within his camp?? (assuming he did those things, but still, who told him to start claiming messiah roles??) I HAVE A BOOK RIGHT HERE WHERE HE SAYS HIMSELF THAT HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH - BUT YOU SAID THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN YOU SAID "ASSUMING", ASSES ONLY ASSUME THINGS THEM MAKE THEM SEEM LIKE IF THEY ARE ACTUAL FACTS LOL

Moorish Science cats as long as they been around havn't set up no type of camps to gather the people together, who cares if the devil has set up traps everywhere, I know my nation been sending out brothers, (some have fallen away, some have stood strong, and endured, it's a BATTLE, Ephesians 6:12.) into the streets of Babylon to battle this devil (book of Isaiah 13:1, Psalm 94:16, Matthew 10:5,6.) for the last 30 plus years.... ONLY THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND KNOW WHEN TO ADMITT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG ARE MINES - EVERY ONE ELSE GETS 40 BELOWS TO THE ASS CHEEKS

Where the NGE at?? Where the NUWABIANS at?? You're saying the devils preventing them from hitting the "byways" and "highways" and opening their mouth with wisdom (book of Proverbs 1:20-22.)?? Why they acting like the Masons?? [/QUOTE[

NIGGAH BE QUIET - HOLDING SIGNS ON A STREET CORNER DRESSED AS THE ISLEY BROTHERS AIN'T A ROAR MOVAPHUCA ITS A MEOW - AN ENTERTAINING MEOW IT IS - BUT ITS STILL A MEOW - THE NOI AND THE ANSARR COMMUNITY HAVE BEEN ON THE STREET CORNERS AND IN THE BY WAYS AND HIGHWAY TUNNELS FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND ARE A HIGHER LEVEL - YALL CONTINUE THAT PATH SON UNTIL YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE REAL FIGHT AND TIMES AT HANDS - GROW UP -

[QUOTE=Kephrem] The truth is the time has come, and now is the time, that the people will see their teachers, and the true prophets (Isaiah 30:20.), not no suit and bow tie wearing smooth shaven cats, or pants hanging off they ass, blunt smoking "gods". SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT BY STANDING ON THE CORNER LOOKING LIKE THE ISLEY BROTHERS WITH WRIST SPIKES ON HOLDING UP SIGNS OF ABORTED BABIES IS GATHERING THE PEOPLE ?

DON'T BE FOOLISH YO - THERE ARE MANY LEVELS OF THIS AND IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE IN THE SECOND DENSITY - GROW THE PHUC UP YO -

They played they part, the truth is though, the prophets are always sent last, so while those might've dropped knowledge here and there, their doctrine is against the Bible, and anyone who goes against the regime of the Bible, will get death. (Proverbs 13:13.) WHAT YOUR MISSING IS THA FACT THAT ALL YOU HAVE IS THE BIBLE - LOL SAD YO - SEEL HELP QUICK

Also, most those groups are hypocrites, using words in the Bible when it's convenient for them to show they know that there's jewels in there, and at the same time speak against it and teach men so. They are condemned for that.
YEAH OK - WE'LL GO TO HELL ACCORDING TO KEPHREM
YOU TWISTED THE WORDS OF THE THE SCRIPTURES TO FIT YOUR AGENDA - NOT WOOLY - NOT 7EL

BUT KEPHREM DID THAT - WOOLY ASKED A QUESTION - THAT YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; -- book of 1st Timothy 4:1
YOU DON'T GET IT YET YO - PHUC TIMOTHY - WHO THE PHUC IS TIMOTHY YO TO TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND MINES - LMAO @ TIMOTHY

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.-- book of 2nd Peter 2:1

WHOSE TEACHING, BESIDES YOU - WOOLY ASKED A PHUCKIN QUESTION

" According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?"

WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER ALL WISE ONE ?

Every movement gets infiltrated. Also, the fact that you ask "where's mines" at least shows we're not in the mix with every other movement that you get your teachings from (NOI with Farrakhan sitting doing interviews with devils media, and the interview turn out "pleasent", lol, wtf?!, with your "Father Allah" boys with a devil Mayor and Azrael "angel of death", York having the open enemy within his schools and buisness's etc, etc, etc.), you know we're like that "thief in the night", the ones who will rise into an army as prophecy states....
NIGGAH BE QUIET - AFTER YALL STAND ON THE CORNERS FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS WITH THEM COSTUMES ON YALLS ASSESS GO RIGHT TO MICKEY DEES TO GET YALLS AN APPLE PIE SOME FRIES AND A SMALL ORANGE DRINK - NOT ORANGE JUICE BUT ORANGE DRINK - YOU AIN'T TYPING TO THE AVERAGE SON -

A man who belongs to a nation doesn't start anything, but naturally becomes a part of that nation to become [i]a leader if need be.

And that's an affirmative, to your second question, WE are in the streets, gathering the 12 tribes.
I NEVER SAW YALL ON MY BLOCK IN PELON - I SAW THE NGE AND NOI THOUGH - YALLS ASSES WAS ON 42 STREET ONLY - WHERE NONE OF US LIVE -

ENOUGH !

7EL7
07-14-2005, 03:27 AM
Who cares realy....
IF YOU DON'T CARE THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RESPOND TO THIS THREAD - IS IT TO CAUSE TROUBLE ?

BECAUSE IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN YOU JUST PROVE OUR PHUKIN POINT OF WHO YOU ARE

7EL7
07-14-2005, 04:20 AM
after all of this us till dont know who Jesus's father was in the bible......
to make a long story short...ITS GOD!!!!!!!

no exceptions
WE'RE NOT ASKING WHO JESUS FATHER IS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE - WE ARE ASKING WHO IS JESUS FATHER ACCORDING TO THIS SCRIPTURE, A VERY SIMPLE AND DIRECT QUESTION THAT NO ONE HAS SEEM TO ANSWER YET -

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 04:58 AM
WE'RE NOT ASKING WHO JESUS FATHER IS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE - WE ARE ASKING WHO IS JESUS FATHER ACCORDING TO THIS SCRIPTURE, A VERY SIMPLE AND DIRECT QUESTION THAT NO ONE HAS SEEM TO ANSWER YET - what scripture is it?

Kephrem
07-14-2005, 05:23 AM
I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK BIBLE - DO YOU ?
BECAUSE SHAKESPERE AND KING JAMES DON'T SPEAK MY LANGUAGE - NEITHER DOES ROMANS, GALATIANS, OR TIMOTHY LOL - YOU KNOW - THE ONES YOU BELIEVE OVER YOUR BROTHERS

Sun, you do have a Malachi Z York Bible, who else talks about "black devils" as was seen on top of a page listed with the books of the Bible. (which you posted.)

And what's up with all the screen names? (taking after Imam Isa, I see.) You want to call me "youngster" but you here trying to build with teenagers from Europe. lmao

* Right knowledge?? Why didn't your MAKU use right knowledge to prevent him from abusing babies??

* English wasn't a language created by the original man?? You do realize that cave men had no forms of communication other then grunts and groans, yes?? I suppose the Rizq language is the original mans language?

* King James, and Shakespere were black men, their images have been white washed. The people who were royalty in England were black a moors.

* The people being addrssed in Rome and in Galatia, were black Hebrews, though I suppose you BELIEVE that black people were not capable of settling in Europe, right??

AGAIN - YOU GO FIND IT, YOUNGSTER - I DID MINES, GO DO YOURS - AND COME BACK WITH SOME BETTER ARGUMENTS THAN THE ONES YOU POSTED -

I actually have backed up my arguement, you're the one who has asked question after question, what you don't know?? Are you deaf dumb and blind? Or maybe a kid from Europe was going to give you the answer you were looking for in Matthew 1, and Christs geneology?? haha

Didn't Imam Isa your Maku come out with a booklet about that back in the day?

YOU BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVILS IN THE NEWS TELL YOU ABOUT ONE OF YOUR OWN -

Well, he sure wasn't protected from the devil, what does that say?? All that spiritual power he should've had around him, and the spirit leads him to be locked up on child abuse charges?? Shit doesn't seem right whichever way one looks at it. And I also mentioned that he very well might've been set up. So? What if they let him go you, are you going to be there in one of his meetings welcoming him back??

YOUR LOST SON - AGAIN GO GET HELP LOL - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE CLAIMS AGAINST HIM

He was that blind that he didn't see snakes around him (assuming he was set up.)?? Again showing that whichever way one looks at it, it still smells fishy.

EVERYONE WHO STOOD UP AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WENT OUT THE SAME WAY -

Name another one that went down for abusing babies....

EVEN yAHEH bEN YAHWEH - ONE FROM YOUR OWN CLICK - BUT YOU BELIEVE THE ENEMY HUH ?

He isn't from my "click", I obviously put him on blast earlier, so try again.

That negro still claiming to be the literal Christ (giving lessons from jail and everything, lol.), so his ass got served Justice.

SAD SON SAD - AGAIN - GO GET HELP QUICK

Now THIS is sad. http://www.answers.com/topic/dwight-york

RIGHT HERE YOU REMIND ME OF THEM CORNBREAD NIGGERS THAT WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THE DEVIL TELL THEM ABOUT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS - NOW YOU SUSPECT -

To myself, it's still 50/50 in my mind if he's guilty as charged , no matter, what I think isn't important, it's the fact that the laws of the universe have brought this shame upon him, and upon his generations.

THEY ACCUSE US NIGHT AND DAY - ( BUT FOOLS BELIEVE THE ACCUSATIONS)

Who else has ever gone out like him?? What black liberation teacheer has ever left such a blemished legacy as your Maku?? And even if he get out, you really gonna be in those meetings??

CASE CLOSED - AGAIN GET HELP -

Sadly, it's case closed on your Maku, and I have no joy in seeing the brother go out like that, but as for his discples, yall need to destroy and build again, and oh yeah, get "help".

INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ME AND RECIEVING UNREPAIRABLE SPIRITUAL SPEED KNOTS,

My words, or better yet what the Bible states clearly, Gods words, are what destroyed your mindstate, getting you all emotional like a woman, because your unreliable exegesis on what you BELIEVED were "contradictions" in the Bible, have been proven emphatically to be FALSE.

ASK QUESTIONS OR BETTER YET, ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD TITLE - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD YOUNG MAN

LOL @ this kat still asking the same question, so much for "Right Knowledge". +)

Kephrem
07-14-2005, 06:37 AM
SEE NOW YOU SOUND EXTRA STUPID - IF FARD NEVER CAME IN THE 30's AND TOLD NIGGAS WHO THE TRUE DEVIL IS

You sure about that?? Surely you've heard of a man by the name of Marcus Garvey?? Stop staying spooked out by Farad, he was nothing but an oppurtunist, or perhaps you thought he was the first to bring out knowledge??

Nat Turner knew who devil was, last I checked he lived way before the 1930's....

But I bet your reply to this will be to act emotional, showing the weakness of devil instead of the wisdom of an elder, correct??

Let's see who else had knowledge before, and during the same time as your Arabian mystical teacher Fard....

The first major slave revolt in the south was led by a twenty-four year old slave named Gabriel Prosser. All of the major slave revolts in the south were led by people like Prosser, who were deeply Christian and were fired by religious indignation against slavery.

Like Prosser, Vesey was also deeply inspired by Christianity, in particular, the Old Testament. An integral aspect of slave and free Christianity was its emphasis on the delivery of the "children of Israel" from bondage in Egypt. This story was perhaps the most powerful religious and cultural influence on the world view of nineteenth century Americans. While most historians stress the passive nature of the Israelite deliverance, that deliverance was also yoked to the Israelite invasion of the land of Canaan. While this invasion was barely successful, the Old Testament books telling the history of the Canaan occupation and its aftermath are ruthlessly violent and present a warrior god with no mercy towards non-Israelites. All evidence we have suggests that slaves understood that these two events were connected and that deliverance along Israelite lines would be bought with human blood. Vesey, who went around quoting biblical texts to slaves to inspire them to revolt, particularly loved to quote Yahweh's instructions to Joshua when he demands that Joshua kill every occupant of the cities of Canaan including women and children.

wutangcorpNeither Prosser's nor Vesey's rebellions actually succeeded; despite their fear, European-Americans believed that, in the end, God had protected them. This would all change, however, when a man that slaves simply called Prophet, Nat Turner, led a short revolt in which God did not protect slaveowners.

Turner, like Vesey, was from the "upper class" of slaves. He had grown up deeply hating slavery; his mother, an African, so hated slavery that she tried to kill him when he was born in 1800 to prevent him from living the life of a slave. He, too, was religious, in fact, far more than Vesey and Prosser. His Christianity was a religion of visions and mystical experience. By the time he was a young man, Turner had become unofficially the major religious leader in Southampton county in Virginia. Unlike Vesey, Turner's Christianity emphasized not the Israelite deliverance, but the latter days of Christ in Jerusalem and the apocalyptic promise of a New Jerusalem.

The emergence of Judaism among people of African descent in the first half of this century was made possible by a combination of the following factors: (1) A strong religious tradition in the background of the person who became Jewish that embodied Jewish practices from an early but unclear source. When interviewed, many of the older members of this community recall memories of their parents observing certain dietary laws, such as abstaining from pork or salting their meat. Others recall traditions related to observing the Sabbath or festivals such as Passover and Sukkot. In most cases these practices were fragmentary and observed by people who simultaneously practiced Christianity.

The possible origins of these Hebraic traditions could be traced to West Africa were a number of tribes have customs so similar to Judaism that an ancient connection or maybe even descent from one of the "ten lost tribes" is believed.

Many African Americans who practice Judaism today maintain that they have always had a close affinity with the Hebrews of the Old Testament. This is true whether or not they recall particular rites that remind them of the Jewish traditions they now follow. Scholars such as Albert Raboteau have described in books such as Slave Religion that the biblical struggles of the Hebrew people--particularly their slavery and exodus from Egypt--bore a strong similarity to the conditions of African slaves and was therefore of special importance to them. This close identification with the biblical Hebrews is clearly seen in the lyrics of gospel songs such as "Go Down Moses" and remains a favorite theme in the sermons of black clergy today.

What all this proves is that there was a foundation, be it psychological , spiritual, or historical, that made some black people receptive to the direct appeal to Judaism that Rabbi Matthew and others made to them in this century. If black people were fertile ground for the harbingers of Judaism, then the philosophy of Marcus Garvey was the seed that helped to bring it to fruition. Put most simply, Garvey's message was one of Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism. His goal was to instill pride in a people who were being humiliated through institutionalized racism and cultural bigotry. Garvey and Matthew attempted to challenge old stereotypes that either minimized a black presence in history or the bible, or, that completely excised black people from these texts. They argued that such distortions and omissions were harmful to the self-image that many black people had of themselves. They debunked these myths by extolling the contributions that black people made to the development of human civilization. To some extent this meant focusing on the achievements of African societies such as Egypt and Ethiopia in highly rhetorical and romantic way. It also meant attacking the false image that all the people in the bible looked like Europeans. They pointed out that by normative standards the dark hues of the ancient Hebrews would cause them to be classified as black in today's world. This was a revelation to thousands of black people who had previously accepted the all white depictions without question.

Rabbi Ford and Rabbi Matthew took Garvey's philosophy one step further. They reasoned that if many of the ancient Hebrews were black, then Judaism was as much a part of their cultural and religious heritage as is Christianity. In their hearts and minds they were not converting to Judaism, they were reclaiming part of their legacy. This fit very neatly with the biblical prophecies that spoke of the Israelites being scattered all over the world, being carried in slave ships to distant lands, and of being forced to worship alien Gods. (Book of Deuteronomy the 28th chapter )

Rabbi Matthew found himself in the peculiar position of having to both justify his small following of black Jews in Harlem, and also to explain the presence of so many white Jews. His position on this subject went through various stages. He always maintained that the "original Jews" were black people-or at least not European;

Other Israelite sects that exist within the United States but are not affiliated with the community founded by Rabbi Matthew are: The Church of God, founded by Prophet Cherry in Philadelphia; the Church of God, founded by Elder William S. Crowdy in Kansas in 1896;

The first African American Jewish denomination was started by William Saunders Crowdy, a black cook for the Santa Fe railroad. In 1893, Crowdy had a vision from God calling him to lead his people to the true religion. He started preaching on the streets of Lawrence, Kansas in 1896. Crowdy preached that Africans were the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel and thus the true surviving Jews.

In 1915, Prophet F. S. Cherry established the Church of God in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cherry was influenced by both The Church of God and Saints of Christ and the Temple of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Cherry taught that God, who is black, originally created black humans, the descendants of Jacob. The first white person, Gehazi, became that way as the result of a curse. The church teaches that Jesus was a black man. Prophet Cherry's followers believe that they are the true Jews and that white Jews are impostors. The church does not use the term synagogue, the place of worship of the white Jews.

more...

The West Indian-born Christian missionary, Edward Blyden, was the first African-American scholar to advocate an alliance between global Islam and pan-Africanism, the system of thought which is considered his intellectual legacy. After studying Arabic in Syria and living in West Africa, Blyden became convinced that Islam was better suited for people of African descent than Christianity, because of what he saw as the lack of racial prejudice, the doctrine of brotherhood and the value placed on learning in Islam. His seminal tome, Christianity, Islam and the Negro Race (1888), laid the groundwork for a pan-Africanism with a strong Islamic cultural and religious undergirding.

Blyden's counterpart in the Arab world was the Sudanese-Egyptian intellectual Duse Muhammad Ali. In 1911, after the First Universal Races Congress held at the University of London, Duse Mohammed launched The African Times and Orient Review, a journal championing national liberal struggles and abolitionism "in the four quarters of the earth," and promoting solidarity among "non-whites" around the world. Published in both English and Arabic, the journal was circulated across the Muslim world and African diaspora, running articles by intellectuals from the Middle East to the West Indies (including contributions from Booker T. Washington). Duse would later become mentor to Marcus Garvey when the American black nationalist worked at the Review in London in 1913, and would leave his indelible stamp on Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association, whose mission "to reclaim the fallen of the race, to administer and assist the needy" would become the social welfare principles animating myriad urban Islamic and African-American movements.(5) In 1926, Duse created the Universal Islamic Society in Detroit, which would influence, if not inspire, Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science Temple and Fard Muhammad's Temple of Islam, both seen as precursors of the modern-day Nation of Islam (NOI).

You should read the last sentence closely....

And I've havn't even cited other brothers and sisters that were doing the knowledge, not only in America, but in the Caribbean, and other places as well.

YALL WOULD NOT BE STANDING ON CORNERS TODAY HOLDING SIGNS DRESSED LIKE THE FUCKING ISLEY BROTHERS IN THE 70's

The way the brothers and sisters were dressing back then (1970's.), I suppose you think that wasn't something spiritual??

And you laugh at that?? and you say I'm showing a "reptilian mentality", well I would rather be "wise as a serpent", then have the brain of a jackass.

Have you never seen movies about ancient original cultures and saw how some of them dressed, from the old kung fu movies, to samurai movies, to some of the movies that's coming out now.

Like they're drawn by those who do the knowledge:

http://images.snapfish.com/344456%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2343%3D%3A%3B8%3D3 %3A7%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3B9%3B8%3C464ot1lsi

You never seen Afrika Bam and how he was dressed in the Soul Sonic Force video, how he was rocking a shield of David (so-called Jewish star.) and from these origins (brothers, sisters in the 70's., Soul Sonic Force, etc.) that came hip hop.

And you want to point at that and laugh??

}:T

NIGGAH HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT WHAT THE NUWABIANS WORE IN THEIR MEETINGS, AND THE ANSARS BACK IN THE DAY????

I'm starting to think YOU not who you claim to be, because something ain't right. Try to raise your level of conciousness up one notch, sun, and see if you can maybe understand these things.

Yeah, and maybe remove that pic from your signature seeing as that you want to be dissin brothers stelo from the 70's....

Kephrem
07-14-2005, 07:13 AM
HOLDING SIGNS SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT - THIS NIGGAH STOOD NIGGAHS UP AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT IN THE GOT DAM 30's SON - -

That Arab mystic snake oil salesman was late....or should I say, many others were doing the knowledge at the same time,

Southern segregation and its attendant white racist oppression as well as northern economic deprivation and racist discrimination contributed to a number of Black grassroots organizations and Black preachers of salvation; these organizations satisfied Blacks' quest for emotional and psychological solace, and they also offered Blacks' economic and spiritual uplift. Each one of these organizations gave Black people a God-filled euphoria. Some such as the Peace Movement of Ethiopia supported repatriation to Africa.

The National Movement for the Establishment of the 49th state sought to create a Black State within the United States. In addition to the Honorable Marcus Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association (UNIA), Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science Temple, Farad Muhammad and later Honorable Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam (NOI), which offered Blacks a strong sense of racial pride, courage, and a sense of dutifulness, there was the Father Divine Peace Missions. Father Divine (George Baker) was shrewd enough to capitalize on the economic crisis and the spiritual void of illiterate, economically deprived Black southern migrants.

Father Divine ordained himself one specifically guided by God. He preached a fusion of Christianity and mysticism; he was so adept that his congregation believed him to be God in person. He was clever enough to know that when you feed a person when he or she is starving you have indeed won his or her loyalty. Thus during the Depression Father Divine provided his followers with employment through his Sayville Employment Center, and he provided them food, shelter and weekly prayer services. To the rejected and despised Blacks, their prayers had been answered, and as a consequence his followers worshipped him as God. He subsequently changed his name to Father God Major J. Divine, Dean of the Universe. He called his followers "Angels" and they were required to adhere to strict discipline. He promised his true followers eternal life, for he considered death the final weakness. His sacred text was titled "The New Day."

In the beginning, Father Divine referred to himself as the "Messenger" of God. At that stage of his leadership, he taught his followers that God is in every person, but later he changed from this concept of God to the idea that God is in Father Divine. As a leader, Divine created a patriarchal and messianic image that transcended his theological and intellectual limitations by denying the pervasiveness of color and race, as well as the dominance of white society and the marginal nature of Black society. He went on to state that everyone could be a part of the American society. However, this could only be actualized in a government under God, and Father Divine was God. Father Divine was conceptually contradictory. On the one hand, he was attracted to white America, and he even married white American women; on the other hand, he accentuated and actualized Mr. Garvey's position which stated Black people were superior and whites were inferior. Divine declared that he was Negro and God dwelled in him; to his followers and other Negroes/Black people, he declared that they were also Negroes and they were like unto him.

Another person who emerged on the scene at this time was one Marcelino ManuelDe Graca (Sweet Daddy Grace). He came to America in the 1900s from the Cape Verde Islands. He proclaimed himself a healer of mind and body. There is no doubt that he had some knowledge of herbs and African theological systems.
Also, because of his mixed ancestry (African and Portuguese), his physical demeanor appealed to most of those Blacks that had internalized a light skin versus dark skin caste concept. His followers believed he was capable of performing miracles such as bringing the dead back to life as well as healing. He taught from the Bible and accentuated his doctrine on the Biblical "grace." He told his followers that he was the "Grace of the World" and only he had the divine power to wash away their sins. He did not advocate an African or nationalist philosophy of any kind; nor did he preach any kind of race pride. His success was based on the emotional needs of his followers that required illusionary fulfillment. For Daddy Grace, religion was quintessentially his persona. From a materialistic standpoint, he provided his followers with shelter, food and employment.

Undoubtedly, some of these preachers of salvation and their grassroots movements exemplified contradictions in their programmatic approach to the socioeconomic liberation of Black people. What should not be overlooked or dismissed is that all of these individuals, to some extent, shared a domestic self-help philosophy and program. They instituted a collectivist economy among their followers; they rejected white dependency; they rejected the white concept of God, and they differentiated their followers from the Black American subculture.
One common theme that those grassroots religious organizations expressed was the need for a deliverer. Therefore, many Black migrants were attracted to the Holiness, Pentecostal, Spiritual, Judaic, Farad Muhammad's Temple of Islam--later the Nation of Islam--Father Divine's Peace Mission, Marcus Garvey's UNIA, Drew Ali's Moorish Science Temple, and the African Orthodox Church and other sects which proliferated not only in the industrial north, but also in many cities in the South.

The objective of these grassroots movements and their leaders was to establish a religion which could make the new and strange burdens of harsh urban life somehow tolerable. Hans A. Baer in his classic study, "The Black Spiritual Movement: A Religious Response to Racism" (pp. 12-17) contends that the grassroots religious organizations--sometimes called cults and sects--were a spiritual movement based on the Black religious experience which exhibited a common theme, namely the element of protest against the racist and socially stratified structure of American society.

It then becomes clear why the Honorable Marcus Garvey and Father Divine were spiritually exalted. Garvey was hailed as the mighty prophet; his mission and work was compared to that of Jesus. On another level, his followers looked upon him as a demigod from heaven to dispense political and economic salvation to a rejected, exploited, and despised people.

As stated earlier, Father Divine was both a "Messenger of God" and later honored as "God." Another preacher of salvation was one George Willie Hurley, popularly known as Father Hurley; he was also a self-proclaimed prophet and God. However, Hurley and Father Divine were by no means the first Black men to claim to be God incarnate.

As early as 1899, Blacks in the country side of Savannah, Georgia, began to worship DuPont Bell, a self-proclaimed son of God. Bell was later committed to an asylum; immediately afterwards, other self-proclaimed gods or messiahs appeared in various parts of Georgia until 1916. It was highly possible that George Baker (Father Divine) as a young man born and raised in Georgia (some say he was born in Maryland; however he did spend considerable time in Georgia), heard of these messianic predecessors. Additionally, while serving as an assistant preacher in a Baptist Church in Baltimore, Maryland, Baker/Divine met and later became the disciple of one Samuel Morris, a Black man who also claimed to be God.

Around 1907, Morris took on the name of Father Jehovah and designated George Baker the "Messenger." John Hickerson, also known as Bishop St. John the Vine, was an assistant to Morris who later severed his connection to him, and subsequently established his own church. Interestingly, Baker/Divine was forced to leave Georgia on the premise that he was a public menace. He traveled to New York where St. John the Vine was teaching his congregation the belief that God resides in everyone and therefore everyone is in essence God or part of God.
This, I believe, was the beginning of the God-incarnate concept that permeated the religious nationalist, or grassroots movements (Baer, pp. 140-142).

In all likelihood, Farad Muhammad who was hailed as Allah in person, or rather Allah who came in the person of Master Farad Muhammad was probably influenced by the teachings of Hurley. As we will see, there are some striking similarities to be found in Hurley's teachings and those found in Farad's Temple of Islam--later Nation of Islam--and Drew Ali's Moorish Science Temple.

For the sake of informational clarity, it is imperative that we now scrutinize the similarities and dissimilarities between Hurley and other grassroot, religious, or messianic nationalist organizations. The major similarity between Father Hurley and Noble Drew Ali--there were others--was their use of Levi Dowling's "Aquarian Gospel." Hurley frequently quoted from the Aquarian Gospel and encouraged his followers to study its passages. Similar to Noble Drew Ali, Hurley claimed to have been a mason and a former member of the Mystical Brotherhood of India.

He utilized, in addition to the Aquarian Gospel, astrology, esotericism, theosophy, messianic nationalism, Christianity in the form of Black spirituality, aspects of masonry and other belief systems. Father Hurley called his places of worship temples and assigned numbers to each one. Drew Ali, Farad Muhammad and later Elijah Muhammad did the exact same thing.

The influence that Marcus Garvey, Noble Drew Ali, Farad Muhammad and Father Hurley had on each other is somewhat difficult to fully ascertain; however, one of the early temples of the Moorish Scientists was located in Detroit and perhaps predated Hurley's arrival in 1919 and his establishment of his Universal Hagar's Spiritual Church in 1923. On the other hand, one factor seems quite clear and that is by the time Farad Muhammad had started his temple in Detroit in the early 1930s, Father Hurley had established temples in several other cities. Thus it seems more convincing that Farad was, in all probability, influenced to some degree by Hurley.

And at some point during Hurley's mission Farad and Drew Ali's doctrine had an impact on the programmatic direction and thinking of Father Hurley. All three organizations revolved ideologically around each other. One thing is definite and that is that the linkage or continuum of these grassroot movements remained unsevered.

Note: Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association (UNIA) was curiously similar to the Universal Association for the Moral Improvement of Mankind established in 1905 by the Haitian Pan-Africanist, Benito Sylvain. Notice also that Hurley used the name Hagar for his church; Hagar was the mother of Ishmael, who was according to religious history the father of the Arabs and most definitely a Cushite/African. Noble Drew Ali devised his own version of a Koran; similarly, Father Hurley devised his own version of the Ten Commandments.

Note: Interestingly, Noble Drew Ali's Koran consisted of some chapters taken from Levi Dowling's "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus The Christ." Noble Drew Ali's teachings were philosophically constructed to give his followers a sense of African pride which would transfer into human self-worth. The need to affirm African Americans' ancestral contributions to human civilization was of paramount concern for Drew. He railed against the names that Europeans used to designate African Americans and Africans in the Diaspora; he strongly believed that those names only perpetuated slavery in the mind.

Hurley's Ten Commandments are as follows:
1. Thou shall believe in Spirit (God) within matter.
2. Thou shall ignore a sky heaven for happiness and a downward hell for human punishment.
3. Thou shall believe in heaven and hell on earth.
4. Thou shall believe in the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.
5. Thou shall believe that the Ethiopians and all Nations will rule the world in righteousness.
6. Thou shall believe in what you sow, you shall also reap.
7. Thou shall believe that the Universal Hagar's Spiritual Church was revealed to Father G. W. Hurley for the blessing of all nations that believe in him.
8. Thou shall not pray for God to bless your enemies.
9. Thou shall ask God to give you power to overcome them.
10. Thou shall believe that our relatives and friends, whose spirits have departed from the body, is within our own bodies to help us overcome all difficulties in life.

Father Hurley's movement was very much akin to Drew, Garvey, Farad, and later Elijah's insofar as dietary habits were concerned. Each group was commanded to abstain from pork and pork byproducts, tobacco and alcohol. However, Hurley allowed his followers to consume wine in moderation at special church functions. Each group encouraged fasting for health purposes as well as for spiritual advancement (Baer, 107-108).

According to Baer, Garvey's movement was the most influential source for Hurley. Baer is convinced that by the 1920s, if not earlier, Father Hurley and some of his early followers became members of Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association. Furthermore, Baer's research leads him to believe that Hurley was personally acquainted with Garvey. Baer is academically veracious enough to admit that he does not know the exact period during which Hurley might have been a member of the UNIA; however, there is ideological exactness as to the fact that Garvey had a definite impact on a number of Black grassroot movements.
Theodore Vincent in his "Black Power and The Garvey Movement" (1971, San Francisco Ramparts, pp. 221-222) wrote the following regarding this issue: "Among the hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of Black people who had joined the Garvey movement, few were willing to reject the movement's philosophical, political, and cultural outlook. When the UNIA could no longer coordinate this sentiment, its members moved to build new organizations based upon what they considered important in their Garveyite experience. Columnist, Samuel Haynes, condemned these deserters bitterly in the "Negro World."

"Former Garveyites are now enrolled in the Moorish American Society, in the various Africa movements, most of them founded by ex-Garveyites themselves," wrote Haynes. Haynes also saw a move of thousands to new religious movements claiming to be associated with Garveyism. Former Garveyites see in Father Divine, evangelist, George Wilson, Bishop Grace, Father Hurley and others the incarnation of Marcus Garvey."

Like Garvey, Hurley, Drew Ali, and Farad Muhammad presented themselves as saviors for the race. Like Garvey, Hurley referred to Blacks as Ethiopians and whites as Gentiles. Like Garvey, Hurley, Drew, and Farad--later Elijah--expressed strong disapproval of interracial marriage and dating. Another obvious similarity between Hurley's group and Garvey's UNIA were the colors of their flags. Hurley's church carried the red, black and green as did the UNIA.

Another preacher of salvation was one Apostle Elias Dempsey Smith, who might have been another source of Ethiopianism for Hurley's ideological growth. Smith founded a church called Triumph the Church and the Kingdom of God in Christ of which Hurley was a member. Smith's international church included a church in Ethiopia, where he resided for a time. There is a prevailing assumption that Smith opted not to return to the United States. His doctrine also emphasized a theology for understanding the reality of God in man and a clarifying perspective on how God's presence is expressed through man. He established his church in January 20, 1904.

With the exception of Drew's esotericism and messianic nationalism and the striking impact of Garveyism on Hurley, Hurley to a certain degree, as well as Drew and Garvey, influenced Farad Muhammad. Hurley's so-called prophethood to God was gradual, but it coincided and preceded a Farad pattern; furthermore, Hurley's lesson on minor prophets continuing the work of his major and final prophethood was reflected in Farad's messianic preachments. Hurley taught his congregation that the spirit of God is embedded in each man. He preached that as the "major God" he brought the "true light into this age," and his believers in that true light were the minor gods and goddesses (consider Elijah Muhammad's pronouncement that "Whenever you see a Black man, you are looking at God.").

Hurley, like Farad, and later Elijah, taught that heaven and hell are "right here on earth within every man and woman." According to Hurley, "heaven is a state of peace, joy, happiness and success which is a satisfied mind on earth." Farad and Elijah specifically stated that hell was being the victim of white oppression; therefore, since the white man was the source of hell, then he was the most likely candidate to be the devil. Hurley did not go to this extreme. Actually, hell for Hurley and his followers was a condition of hatred, Jim Crowism, and prejudice created by racist white Christians. Hurley passionately argued that Europeans forced the Ethiopian/Black people to join their churches during slavery and then psychologically persuaded them to accept a "white God, a white Jesus, white prophets, and white prophetesses."

Moreover, Hurley, Farad, and Elijah considered the traditional Christian concepts of the afterlife as an instrument for oppressing Blacks with a pie-in-the-sky doctrine. Furthermore, they were very similar insofar as their forceful criticism of white Christian racism was concerned. Garvey, Hurley, Drew, Farad and Elijah contended that the white race all over the world assigned the Black race to a position of inferiority; their use of derogatory names such as nigger, Negress, coon, and samba contributed to the debasement of people of African descent.

Therefore, unlike Garvey, who held on to the word Negro, Drew Ali, Hurley, Farad and Elijah stressed that the term Negro must be eliminated from use; eradicated by law, and replaced by "Black" in Farad and Elijah's case, Ethiopian in Hurley's case, and Moor or Asiatic in Drew's case. Hurley taught that Ethiopians were the first people in the world, Farad and Elijah taught that the Black man and woman were the "Original People."

Father Hurley argued that whereas Blacks or Ethiopians were the first people; whites therefore, were the offspring of Cain, who had been cursed with a pale color because of leprosy. Farad expanded this theory by stating that the Black man was the original man and the white man was a hybrid or a grafted man.
Most of these preachers of salvation and race redemption said to the world or anybody who listened that the Black race had not been cursed, and that it once reigned supreme and was bound to reign again.

On a different note, Drew Ali who traveled extensively in the East and in Africa, concluded that Blacks were not Ethiopians as proclaimed by his contemporaries, but that they were Asiactics(Farad and Elijah used the term Asiatic Black man), specifically Moors from Morocco. He believed that the Continental Congress stripped American Blacks of their nationality and placed them in the menial role of a slave.

The dissimilarity between Hurley and Farad was Hurley's belief in the American political system and his support for capitalism. In this case, he was more in tune with Father Divine, Daddy Grace, and Noble Drew Ali. The other dissimilarity was that unlike Divine, Grace, Drew, Garvey and Elijah, Hurley did not provide his followers with an extensive economic base. He did not advocate the necessity for establishing self-help programs. He did not, as did Garvey and Farad, promote or promulgate a back to Africa or separatist program. While there are specific commonalties and differences among these preachers of salvation, their respective preachments contained profound lifesaving similarities:

1. They taught that Blacks have a Glorious African past.
2. The Black man and woman were the Original People of the earth.
3. The Black man was God and the Black woman was the Mother of Civilization, and all of the prophets were Black.
4. Blacks should renounce the white man's version of Christianity.
5. Blacks would again rise to their rightful place in the world.
6. Each preacher proclaimed himself to be a messenger, prophet, and God.

In conclusion, Garvey's pragmatic approach to religion was based on the argument that Christianity preached that man was made in the image and likeness of God; therefore, Black men should depict a God in their own image and likeness, which conclusively would be Black. The Black God concept for Garvey was incontrovertibly enmeshed with economic and political autonomy for the Black masses. It was also a means of dismantling the Caucasian image of God which psychologically impaired Black people. He insisted that if Negroes are in God's image and Negroes are Black, then God must be Black. He stated the following:

"If the white man has the idea of a white God, let him worship his God as he desires... We, as Negroes, have found a new ideal. Whilst our God has no color, yet it is human to see everything through one's own spectacles, we have only now started out (late though it be) to see our God through our own spectacles... We Negroes believe in the God of Ethiopia, the everlasting God--God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, the one God of all ages. That is the God in whom we believe, but we shall worship Him through the spectacles of Ethiopia."
Garvey loudly announced in Harlem at street rallies that "A Black God is coming. Be ready when he cometh."

moving on.....

I'VE LEARNED ALOT FROM THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES - YOUR NOT REPRESENTING CORRECTLY - BUT YOU SAY THAT PUERTO RICANS ARE THE TRUE EPRAIMITES - EVEN IF THEY WHITE -

Care to quote when I've said that anybody that's "white" is Israelite, stop putting words in my mouth, and stop making shit up.

So what light skinned brothers, sisters you have a problem with now?, especially considering Fard looks POWER RULE,.....

Also, you got a problem with Puerto Ricans(those who are Taino or black.)?, last I checked they were held to be fam by DR. YORK, KHALID, THE NGE, THE NOI, my nation, ISRAELITES from 125st, so what's your problem negro??

Do I have to pull out the history of the contributions of Puerto Rican/Black history, and the joint struggle??

IF THEY SPAEK SPANISH ITS ALL GOOD TO YOU - FOOLS I TELL YOU -

SHOW AND PROVE THAT I EVER MADE ANY SUCH COMMENT LIKE THIS "IF THEY SPAEK SPANISH ITS ALL GOOD"

NOW WE GONNA SEE WHO THE TRUE DECIEVER IS.....MAKING SHIT UP, THAT'S WORSE THEN A FOOL, THAT'S SOME WEAK DEVIL SHIT....

YOUR BABBLING RIGHT HERE SON - TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS, SPEAK CLEAR WORDS HOMIE - SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR PEOPLE -

LOL, so you're saying that someone that's at least trying to form intelligble sentences is being "slick"?? We taught the devil the damn language, maybe we can talk when you get to that degree.

AND STOP TRYING TO BE SLICK, ITS NOT YOUR NATURE - OR IS IT - IS YOUR SKIN PEELING RIGHT NOW - CAN YOU BOP YOUR HEAD TO A SIMPLE 1-2 1-2 BEAT SON - STOP THAT LIZARD SHIT HOMIE

You had just stated previously that there's black devils, so as long as they can "bop they head" in rythm, and pop shit or sland they aight with you??

FUCK OUTTA HERE....

Did Malcolm and Khalid speak with intelligence, or like the emotional low IQ muthaphucka your showing yourself to truely be???

SON DULLAH - IT AIN'T TIME YET BUT LET ME GIVE YOU A LOOK INTO WHATS COMING RIGHT QUICK - HONESTLY ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR WHITE -

No shit.

It isn't the time to be living by and swearing by the teachings of a baby rapist either.

BABBLE BABBLE MOVAPHUCIN BABBLE RIGHT HERE - NIGGAH QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD, YOUR PUNCH DRUNK AND DON'T KNOW IT

So you defend Louie praying for the Pope??

YOU DON'T GET IT YET YO - PHUC TIMOTHY - WHO THE PHUC IS TIMOTHY YO TO TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND MINES - LMAO @ TIMOTHY

Obviously the name is from a translation. But I'm sure the god from Rizq has a booklet with names from that planets language that you can choose a name from out of...

NIGGAH BE QUIET - AFTER YALL STAND ON THE CORNERS FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS WITH THEM COSTUMES

They're called "garments", and being "fully girded".

At least we don't hide out in some pyramid down there in Georgia with pharoah garb on, playing Indian chief, wearing feather headresses and raping little boys.....

I NEVER SAW YALL ON MY BLOCK IN PELON - I SAW THE NGE AND NOI THOUGH - YALLS ASSES WAS ON 42 STREET ONLY - WHERE NONE OF US LIVE -

Son son, we everywhere, so you seen some "godbodies" selling your sister crills, and the sum NOI kats hustling pies and newspaers back in 88, so the phuck what?? aint none of yall ever going to step to us, but when the time comes best believe we coming for your faces, for those 70 plus years of lying to the people, lying on our forefather, and on our book.

stayshigh
07-14-2005, 11:25 AM
King James, and Shakespere were black men, their images have been white washed. The people who were royalty in England were black a moors.

Kephrem this is not an attempt to dispute your beliefs, but this is the first time I have heard these statements. I was hoping that you could point me in a direction that would allow me to read what you have read so I could better understand where you're coming from.

Peace.

LadySnowBlood
07-14-2005, 01:53 PM
man, too much to read,
praise the lord
lol

7EL7
07-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Sun, you do have a Malachi Z York Bible, who else talks about "black devils" as was seen on top of a page listed with the books of the Bible. (which you posted.)

And what's up with all the screen names? (taking after Imam Isa, I see.) You want to call me "youngster" but you here trying to build with teenagers from Europe. lmao
YOU SEE NOW YOU AIN'T EVEN THROWING PUNCHES - YOUR THROWING LOLLIPOPS WHILE YOU RUN AWAY - GET BACK HERE - I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE YET -

* Right knowledge?? Why didn't your MAKU use right knowledge to prevent him from abusing babies??
WHY DID DANIEL GET THROWN IN THE FIRE WITH HIS COMPANIONS WHY DID HE SPEND TIME IN THE JAILS OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR - WHY WAS THE PROPHET ISAIAH SAWED IN HALF - WHY DID JOHN THE BAPTIST GET BEHEADED - WHY WAS NAT TURNER HUNG ON A TREE - MOST OF ALL WHY WAS JESUS NAILED TO A CROSS -

DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE BABIES YORK WAS SAID TO ABUSE ?
WERE YOU THERE IN HIS BEDROOM ?
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS FROM ?
DO YOU KNOW THE FULL STORY ?
DID YOU SEE THE CLIP OF A YOUNG SISTER CONFESSING TO SETTING HIM UP FOR THE FBI ?

YOU SEE - STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH WRIST SPIKES AND BULLHORNS HURLING INSULTS AT EVERY WHITE MAN OR WOMAN THAT WALKS BY GOT YOUR MIND FUCKED UP - AGAIN SON - SEEK HELP - YOUR LOST - I'M NOT GONNA EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO THE REST OF YOUR WEAK ASS ARGUMENT - ITS WEAK - THE REF HAS ALREADY DECLARED YOU "DIZZY"

LAY YOUR ASS DOWN - YOU HAVE BEEN KNOCKED THE PHUC OUT LOL -

7EL7
07-14-2005, 02:10 PM
man, too much to read,
praise the lord
lol
yeah i know right - keph likes to write books as his response - i usually don't write that much -

the words of a fool are many -

Kephrem
07-15-2005, 12:03 AM
YOU SEE NOW YOU AIN'T EVEN THROWING PUNCHES - YOUR THROWING LOLLIPOPS WHILE YOU RUN AWAY - GET BACK HERE - I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE YET -

LOL @ "I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE YET".

This MUTHAPHUCKA is really considering copping a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE'S translation of the Bible.

And what's this about "throwing punches" and "throwing lollipops"?? SUN I'm throwing FACTS at you, and if there's any real niggaz out there reading this thread
they know what's really good. You a straight clown. Try to SHOW and PROVE, or SHUT yo STUPID AZZ UP.

WHY DID DANIEL GET THROWN IN THE FIRE WITH HIS COMPANIONS WHY DID HE SPEND TIME IN THE JAILS OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR - WHY WAS THE PROPHET ISAIAH SAWED IN HALF - WHY DID JOHN THE BAPTIST GET BEHEADED - WHY WAS NAT TURNER HUNG ON A TREE - MOST OF ALL WHY WAS JESUS NAILED TO A CROSS -

You forgot this one: WHY DID DWIGHT YORK gent sent to PRISON for 135 YEARS for 10 COUNTS of CHILD MOLESTATION??

DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE BABIES YORK WAS SAID TO ABUSE ?
WERE YOU THERE IN HIS BEDROOM ?
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS FROM ?
DO YOU KNOW THE FULL STORY ?

Why did GOD/AHLA/the UNIVERSAL LAW let him get snatched up for such DEVILISH charges is the question that your blind azz should be asking yourself.....

I'd rather be sent to prison for life for commiting MULTIPLE HOMICIDEZ and DRUG TRAFFICKING then to go down like how your twisted ass false prophet did....

Wake up you dingbat ass nigga and get help...

DID YOU SEE THE CLIP OF A YOUNG SISTER CONFESSING TO SETTING HIM UP FOR THE FBI ?

No I havn't, I've heard of it, the question is have YOU seen it and do you know where we can see this CLIP??

I'm sure you have since you're affiliated with the NUWABIAN movement, and find yourself having to defend the honour of your MAKU on-line.

YOU SEE - STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH WRIST SPIKES AND BULLHORNS

HURLING INSULTS AT EVERY WHITE MAN OR WOMAN THAT WALKS BY GOT YOUR MIND FUCKED UP -

LOL.....

I never seen any Ahchyam wearing "wrist spikes", or speaking out of "bullhorns". (a mic & speakers nigga, with an amp.) LOL, how old did you say you were anyway, because your describing white peoples impression of what an ISRAELITE CAMP was from out the 70's, or early 80's!! And I doubt you would've been a man enough & stood in front of them & made ANY slick comment directed towards the brothas, you would've got snuffed on your nappy ass head got ran down to the train and sent back home to PELON with a bloody speed knot.

You talking real loose, when your MAKU was one transformation away from painting himself GREEN and rocking a STAR TREK costume.

Yeah, keep laughing, but the conscious few know who keeping it WARRIOR STATUS, and it isn't them suit and bow tie wearing niggaz either....

http://images.snapfish.com/344456%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2343%3D%3A%3B8%3D3 %3A7%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3B9%3B8%3C464ot1lsi

AGAIN SON - SEEK HELP - YOUR LOST - I'M NOT GONNA EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO THE REST OF YOUR WEAK ASS ARGUMENT - ITS WEAK -

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist -- Luke 21:15

Your uneducated azz was NOT SUPPOSED to respond to it nigga, the thread got SHUT DOWN, the phuck YOU got to add to it??

THE REF HAS ALREADY DECLARED YOU "DIZZY"

LAY YOUR ASS DOWN - YOU HAVE BEEN KNOCKED THE PHUC OUT LOL -

:thumbdwn:

And you better read that information I posted about the real black history and the ones who was rising up in consciousness back in day, and dont ever come again with no ignorant shit towards me, and without having your studies right and exact.

SHALAM TO YASHARAHLA

DEATH TO THE ANTICHRISTS

7EL7
07-15-2005, 02:33 AM
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/whao.jpg

7EL7
07-15-2005, 03:25 AM
LOL @ "I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE YET".

This MUTHAPHUCKA is really considering copping a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE'S translation of the Bible.

And what's this about "throwing punches" and "throwing lollipops"?? SUN I'm throwing FACTS at you, and if there's any real niggaz out there reading this thread
they know what's really good. You a straight clown. Try to SHOW and PROVE, or SHUT yo STUPID AZZ UP.

You forgot this one: WHY DID DWIGHT YORK gent sent to PRISON for 135 YEARS for 10 COUNTS of CHILD MOLESTATION??

Why did GOD/AHLA/the UNIVERSAL LAW let him get snatched up for such DEVILISH charges is the question that your blind azz should be asking yourself.....

I'd rather be sent to prison for life for commiting MULTIPLE HOMICIDEZ and DRUG TRAFFICKING then to go down like how your twisted ass false prophet did....

Wake up you dingbat ass nigga and get help...

No I havn't, I've heard of it, the question is have YOU seen it and do you know where we can see this CLIP??

I'm sure you have since you're affiliated with the NUWABIAN movement, and find yourself having to defend the honour of your MAKU on-line.

LOL.....

I never seen any Ahchyam wearing "wrist spikes", or speaking out of "bullhorns". (a mic & speakers nigga, with an amp.) LOL, how old did you say you were anyway, because your describing white peoples impression of what an ISRAELITE CAMP was from out the 70's, or early 80's!! And I doubt you would've been a man enough & stood in front of them & made ANY slick comment directed towards the brothas, you would've got snuffed on your nappy ass head got ran down to the train and sent back home to PELON with a bloody speed knot.

You talking real loose, when your MAKU was one transformation away from painting himself GREEN and rocking a STAR TREK costume.

Yeah, keep laughing, but the conscious few know who keeping it WARRIOR STATUS, and it isn't them suit and bow tie wearing niggaz either....

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist -- Luke 21:15

Your uneducated azz was NOT SUPPOSED to respond to it nigga, the thread got SHUT DOWN, the phuck YOU got to add to it??

:thumbdwn:

And you better read that information I posted about the real black history and the ones who was rising up in consciousness back in day, and dont ever come again with no ignorant shit towards me, and without having your studies right and exact.

SHALAM TO YASHARAHLA

DEATH TO THE ANTICHRISTS
WHY YOU MAKING ME DO THIS TO YOU YO

they know what's really good. You a straight clown. Try to SHOW and PROVE, or SHUT yo STUPID AZZ UP. SINCE YOUR ALITTLE SLOW, LETS DEAL WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING RIGHT HERE -

IF YOU SCROLL UP YOU'LL SEE THAT YOU INSISTED THAT I HAD A MALACHI Z YORK BIBLE - EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU LIKE 3 TIMES THAT I DIDN'T -

THAT SHOWS ME THAT SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU MENTALY -

BUT SINCE YOU DON'T WANNA GO LAY YOUR ASS DOWN I'MA PLAY WITH YOU - SMACK YOU AROUND A LIL - AND HOPEFULLY LOOSEN UP THAT BLOCK UNDERNEATH YOUR SKULL PIECE

I ASKED YOU, WHO TOLD YOU THAT MALACHI Z YORK IS A PEDOPHILE - YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS - BUT YET YOU SAY YOUR BRINGING THE FACTS - SEEMS LIKE YOUR NOT ABLE TO COMPREHEND WHAT I'M CONVEYING TO YOU - SO I'LL TRY IT THIS WAY -

OUR PEOPLE ARE ACCUSED AND JAILED ALL THE TIME BY PEOPLE WHO HATE US- - BY PEOPLE WHO MISUNDERSTAND US - AND BY OUR OWN PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE ANY THING NEGATIVE OUR ENEMIES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US -
( I'VE LISTED A FEW AND GAVE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THIS)

YOUR A SOAP OPERA QUEEN - I SEE IT NOW - YOU SEE - YOUR TRAINED TO STAND ON THE CORNER IN SILVER CLOWN PANTS, LEATHER WRIST BANDS, LEATHER HEAD BANDS FILLED WITH RINDSTONES, HOLDING UP SIGNS OF ABORTED BABIES. TELL ME I'M WRONG - YALL BRING UP SOME GOOD POINTS THOUGH -

BUT YOUR SCREAMING ON A MIC/BULLHORN ON A STREET CORNER AT PEOPLE WALKING BY -

I'VE ENJOYED WATCHING YALL SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN THOSE COSTUMES - ITS QUITE AMUSING - BUT NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE - YOU ARE THROWING SPITBALLS AT THE BEAST - BUT PRETEND TO BE THE ONLY TRUE WARRIORS FOR JESUS CHRIST, YOU PHUCKIN RELIGIOUS FANATIC YOU - LMAO AT A NIGGAH IN A CAPE TRYING COME OFF AT ME - THINK NIGGAH THINK !

IT WAS COOL IN THE 70"s EARLY 80's WHEN BAM WAS DOING IT

BUT AGAIN PROVE TO ME THAT YORK IS A PEDOPHILE OR SHUT THE PHUC UP - IS THAT THE ONLY ARGUMENT YOU HAVE FOR ME -

THIS IS YOU "york is a pedophile york is a pedophile haa haa"

NIGGAH GROW THE FUCK UP - THE TOPIC QUESTION OF THE THREAD IS

Why did GOD/AHLA/the UNIVERSAL LAW let him get snatched up for such DEVILISH charges is the question that your blind azz should be asking yourself..... YOU STILL DON'T GET HUH - DRAMA QUEEN - SOAP OPERA ADDICT - 85ER - LMAO IF YOU KNEW A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE ATL YOU'D SHUT YOUR MOUTH - PEOPLE WHO DO THE WORK FOR THEIR PEOPLE GET IT THE WORST - BY THE WAY THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED ASSCRACK - BECAUSE THEY HAD NO EVIDENCE - PLUS THE GIRL THEY HAD SET HIM UP CONFESSED THAT HER AND A FEW OTHERS HELPED SET HIM UP -

BUT YOUR THE FOOL WHO RATHER LISTEN TO TIMOTHY AND ROMANS THEN TO LISTEN TO HIS OWN ELDERS - YOU SUSPECT -

I'm sure you have since you're affiliated with the NUWABIAN movement, and find yourself having to defend the honour of your MAKU on-line. LISTEN DUMB ASS - I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I WAS AFFILIATED WITH THE NUWAUBIAN MOVEMENT - WHY ARE YOU HERE LYING TO YOURSELF AND THESE PEOPLE - YOUR A SLANDERER THATS WHAT YOU ARE - YOU LOVE TO ABSORB LIES -

A DRAMA QUEEN IN A COSTUME LOL - WHY YOU LIKE GETTING BEAT UP LIKE THIS ?

A DRAMA QUEEN WHO LOVES ABUSE LOL - WHY YOU IN HERE SLANDERING YOUR PEOPLE LIKE THIS - FAKE ASS FOLLOWER

And I doubt you would've been a man enough & stood in front of them & made ANY slick comment directed towards the brothas, you would've got snuffed on your nappy ass head got ran down to the train and sent back home to PELON with a bloody speed knot.
NIGGAH SHUT UP - ALL THAT TOUGH TALK AND SHIT - I'VE SEEN YALL RAN OFF CORNERS HOLDING THEM SIGNS LOOKING LIKE FAT ALBERT AND THE GANG AND SHIT - IF YOU WAS TO GO TO ANY GATHERING THAT THE NUWAUBIANS WAS HOLDING AND SAID SOME DUMB SHIT YOU'D GET TOSSED ON YOUR SKULL - THAT GOES FOR THE N.O.I. TOO - WHATS YOUR POINT TOUGH GUY ?

And you better read that information I posted about the real black history and the ones who was rising up in consciousness back in day, and dont ever come again with no ignorant shit towards me, and without having your studies right and exact. http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/whao.jpg

and dont ever come again with no ignorant shit towards me, and without having your studies right and exact.
:z

BOO !

NIGGAH STOP MEOWING AT ME YOUR WORDS HOLD NO STRENGTH AT ALL - FOR REAL - I'M SERIOUS YO -

I KNOW YOUR ANGRY BECAUSE YOU GOTTA HOLD THAT PICKET SIGN UP ALL DAY IN THE SUN WITH THOSE HOT ASS SILVER CLOWN PANTS OF YOURS ON BUT DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT OUT ME HOME SKILLET - CHANGE YALLS METHODS - ITS 2006 ALREADY - YALL STUCK IN A TIME WARP -

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I RESPOND TO YOUR BULLSHIT

HAVE YOU SOME NICE WINE ON THIS SATURDAY SABBATH AND RELAX
YOU AIN'T REALLY SAYING NOTHING

someone
07-15-2005, 03:29 AM
Ain't it like, Joseph was his biological father but Jesus, considering he's the King of The Jews or something, is the follower to King David?

7EL7
07-15-2005, 05:04 AM
nope he just magicaly appeared in the stomach area to some man named josephs wife

in those times in the place where they lived she would have gotten stoned for having a baby outa wedlock

but they escaped

then he got killed and came back 3 days later and now 2000 years later that same man that was born 2000 years ago is gonna come back as a ghost from space or better yet a space ghost
and he's going to go to the cemetarys and open up coffins and put new flesh on those bones

and then judge them and then take the good ones to heaven on a cloud

Kephrem
07-15-2005, 08:00 AM
WHY YOU MAKING ME DO THIS TO YOU YO

SINCE YOUR ALITTLE SLOW, LETS DEAL WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING RIGHT HERE -

IF YOU SCROLL UP YOU'LL SEE THAT YOU INSISTED THAT I HAD A MALACHI Z YORK BIBLE - EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU LIKE 3 TIMES THAT I DIDN'T -

THAT SHOWS ME THAT SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU MENTALY -

BUT SINCE YOU DON'T WANNA GO LAY YOUR ASS DOWN I'MA PLAY WITH YOU - SMACK YOU AROUND A LIL - AND HOPEFULLY LOOSEN UP THAT BLOCK UNDERNEATH YOUR SKULL PIECE

STOP TRYING TO DENY THE SHIT NOW NIGGA, YOUR ALIEN WORSHIPPIN ASS THREW UP A PIC OF SUM BUGGED OUT BIBLE VERSION WITH THE TITLE "BLACK DEVILS" FOLLOWED BY A LIST OF NT BOOKS.

I ASKED YOU, WHO TOLD YOU THAT MALACHI Z YORK IS A PEDOPHILE - YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS -

THIS NIGGA IN SERIOUS DENIAL, LISTEN SHIT WAS ON THE NEWS, SHIT IS DOCUMENTED ALL ON THE FUCKIN WEB, TAKE YA BRAINWASHED ASS TO GEORGIA AND PEEP HOW THE SHERIFF DOWN THERE TORE HIS CARDBOARD PYRMAID DOWN, NIGGA WAKE UP !!! SHIT IS OVER, STOP STUDYIN THEM FUCKIN COMIC BOOKS YOU CALL SCROLLS AND TRY TO COME WIT SUM REAL SHIT FOR ONCE

AND BUT YET YOU SAY YOUR BRINGING THE FACTS - SEEMS LIKE YOUR NOT ABLE TO COMPREHEND WHAT I'M CONVEYING TO YOU - SO I'LL TRY IT THIS WAY -

OUR PEOPLE ARE ACCUSED AND JAILED ALL THE TIME BY PEOPLE WHO HATE US- - BY PEOPLE WHO MISUNDERSTAND US - AND BY OUR OWN PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE ANY THING NEGATIVE OUR ENEMIES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US -
( I'VE LISTED A FEW AND GAVE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THIS)

NAH SUN NOT THAT NIGGA, HE WAS A FALSE PROPHET, STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THAT BLACK DEVIL TO THE RIGHTEOUS

YOUR A SOAP OPERA QUEEN - I SEE IT NOW - YOU SEE - YOUR TRAINED TO STAND ON THE CORNER IN SILVER CLOWN PANTS, LEATHER WRIST BANDS, LEATHER HEAD BANDS FILLED WITH RINDSTONES, HOLDING UP SIGNS OF ABORTED BABIES. TELL ME I'M WRONG - YALL BRING UP SOME GOOD POINTS THOUGH -

THE ONLY QUEEN MUTHAFUCKA IS YOUR MAKU

http://www.miqel.com/randompics/malachi-zodok-york-nuwaubu/york.jpg

THE NERVE OF THIS FAGGOT CARTOON STUDYIN NIGGA DEFENDING A HOMOSEXUAL RAPIST EX R& B SINGER TURNED PHAROAH

BUT YOUR SCREAMING ON A MIC/BULLHORN ON A STREET CORNER AT PEOPLE WALKING BY -

I'VE ENJOYED WATCHING YALL SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN THOSE COSTUMES - ITS QUITE AMUSING - BUT NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE - YOU ARE THROWING SPITBALLS AT THE BEAST - BUT PRETEND TO BE THE ONLY TRUE WARRIORS FOR JESUS CHRIST, YOU PHUCKIN RELIGIOUS FANATIC YOU - LMAO AT A NIGGAH IN A CAPE TRYING COME OFF AT ME - THINK NIGGAH THINK !

NIGGA WHAT THE FUC IS U DOING TO LET THA THE BEAST KNOW OF ITS DOWNFALL???WHAT BUILDIN WITH SUM WHITEBOYS FROM EUROPE ON WTC AND METHICAL IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE STRUGGLE??? LMAO..... OLD BLACK NERD ASS NIGGA PROBABLY GOT THREATENED AND RAN OUT THE BX...

IT WAS COOL IN THE 70"s EARLY 80's WHEN BAM WAS DOING IT

BUT AGAIN PROVE TO ME THAT YORK IS A PEDOPHILE OR SHUT THE PHUC UP - IS THAT THE ONLY ARGUMENT YOU HAVE FOR ME -

THIS IS YOU "york is a pedophile york is a pedophile haa haa"

NIGGAH GROW THE FUCK UP - THE TOPIC QUESTION OF THE THREAD IS

I ANSWERED THE FUCKIN QUESTION 10X ALREADY, YA TOO BUGGED OUT YA SKULL WIT THAT ALIEN RIZQ SHIT IN GALAXY 19 SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR MAKU THAT YOU CANT SEE THAT

YOU STILL DON'T GET HUH - DRAMA QUEEN - SOAP OPERA ADDICT - 85ER - LMAO IF YOU KNEW A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE ATL YOU'D SHUT YOUR MOUTH - PEOPLE WHO DO THE WORK FOR THEIR PEOPLE GET IT THE WORST - BY THE WAY THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED ASSCRACK - BECAUSE THEY HAD NO EVIDENCE - PLUS THE GIRL THEY HAD SET HIM UP CONFESSED THAT HER AND A FEW OTHERS HELPED SET HIM UP -

SHOW AND PROVE

SHIT IF HE INNOCENT MORE POWER TO HIM, I DONT WANT TO SEE A BROTHER GO DOWN IF THEY INNOCENT BUT IF HE GUILTY HE BETTER HOPE THEM NIGGAZ DONT OPEN HIS CHEST UP AND AND GUT HIM LIKE THE PIG HE IS

BUT YOUR THE FOOL WHO RATHER LISTEN TO TIMOTHY AND ROMANS THEN TO LISTEN TO HIS OWN ELDERS - YOU SUSPECT -

YOUR UNEDUCATED AND U AINT ON MY LEVEL, IF A BOOK WAS WRITTEN ABOUT "AMERICANS" TODAY AND A BOOK NAMED "TIMOTHY" DOES THAT MEAN ITS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE?? WHAT U THOUGHT BLACK PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TRAVEL INTO EUROPE BACK THEN?? U'Z A DUMB FUCK

TIMOTHY IS Tayamawathayawas in the true ancient Hebrew. Try to study a real original language and not one your gay pimp phaorah indian chief Maku made up...

LISTEN DUMB ASS - I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I WAS AFFILIATED WITH THE NUWAUBIAN MOVEMENT - WHY ARE YOU HERE LYING TO YOURSELF AND THESE PEOPLE - YOUR A SLANDERER THATS WHAT YOU ARE - YOU LOVE TO ABSORB LIES -

U STAY POSTIN PICS FROM THE SCROLLS AND OTHER IREVELANT BULLSHIT IMAM IS WROTE, AND U NEVER GIVE THEM CREDIT EITHER, TRYIN TO PASS OFF THE KNOWLEDGE AS YA OWN

TRY TO POST ON A BOARD WHERE THERES PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE AND BUILD, SEE IF YA MAKUS E.T. EGYPTIAN STAR WARS LESSONS DONT GET LAUGHED AT

http://www.gettingit.com/article/641

:nonono:

Wooly Noggins
07-15-2005, 02:23 PM
OK PEOPLE LETS SKIP OVER THE CLOWN PANTS SHIT AND GET TO THE QUESTION

This was funny though

TIMOTHY IS Tayamawathayawas in the true ancient Hebrew.

someone
07-15-2005, 03:30 PM
I remember that part, I once read the Bible and that was the most boring part.I still think that in this context it is meant here that Jesus is like the follow up to the throne like a prince becoming King.

Wooly Noggins
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
I remember that part, I once read the Bible and that was the most boring part.I still think that in this context it is meant here that Jesus is like the follow up to the throne like a prince becoming King.
yeah but who does it say his father is ?

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 07:57 PM
they still dont get it? THE SCRIPTURE.....not the whole bible........thats why i said youve only ran this thread once, the one we're on.....

yo, sorry for testing an shit...good thread

Kephrem
07-15-2005, 11:48 PM
OK PEOPLE LETS SKIP OVER THE CLOWN PANTS SHIT AND GET TO THE QUESTION

LOL@"THE QUESTION" THIS CRAZY ASS NIGGA SOUND POSSESSED, DEMON GOT EM STUCK ON THE SAME FUCKIN QUESTION FOR A WEEK NOW LOL!

LET'S FOCUS INSTEAD ON THIS CORNY FUCKIN HERB WITH 10 NAMES AND THE "RIGHT KNOWLEDGE" OF THE NAPPY HEADED GREEN ALIEN MUTHAPHUCKA APSU ...

YOU STILL *BELIEVE* THAT THE "ORIGINAL PEOPLE" WAS "GREEN" NAPPY HEAD MUTHAPHUCKA?

OLD BRONX NUWABIAN DUST HEAD STILL ASKIN THE SAME FUKIN QUESTION...LMAOOO

This was funny though

TIMOTHY IS Tayamawathayawas in the true ancient Hebrew.

IGNORANT ASS NIGGA, U A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY THE SCRIPTURES SAY NOT TO SPEAK IN THE EARS OF A FOOL FOR HE WILL DESPISE THE WISDOM OF YOUR WORDS

Wooly Noggins
07-16-2005, 01:24 AM
OH SHIT HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8770/jizzpig3ho.gif

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 01:58 AM
thats wrong woolyhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybanned2.gifditch that banner...thats fuckin wak...yo i dont care, disgusting pig dick pic.....peace, im joking

jjh_38
07-16-2005, 02:16 AM
cosign^

where do you fuckers find this shit.. a fucking dick with pig legs.. c'mon

Wooly Noggins
07-16-2005, 02:54 AM
thats wrong woolyhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybanned2.gifditch that banner...

http://img212.echo.cx/img212/8103/woolynoggins6nc.gif

Kephrem
07-16-2005, 03:59 AM
How In Tha Fuck Does That Disgusting Shit Pop Into Your Head As A Suitable Reply To Me Beating Ya Ass Down In The Last Few Posts Nigga?? ????lol, Fuckin 6ethered Faggot

Wooly Noggins
07-16-2005, 09:57 AM
How In Tha Fuck Does That Disgusting Shit Pop Into Your Head As A Suitable Reply To Me Beating Ya Ass Down In The Last Few Posts Nigga?? ????lol, Fuckin 6ethered Faggot

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8770/jizzpig3ho.gif

LMAO the caped crusader thinks he beat me down

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5048/batman8vv.gif

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 12:22 PM
oh fucck woooley.,......i dont care about the sig.....yo kephrem went off on that post, thats some funny shit he said......i unno, outta leftfield, wondrer how long this is gonna go?

Wooly Noggins
07-16-2005, 12:34 PM
oh fucck woooley.,......i dont care about the sig.....yo kephrem went off on that post, thats some funny shit he said......i unno, outta leftfield, wondrer how long this is gonna go?

yup and he got some on his face

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Whoa!...classic, Let Mark Read This Before Deleting

7EL7
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
WHERES YOURS !

http://www.unitednuwaubiannation.com/mainmenu.html

http://nuworldorder.com/community/index.php

http://noi.org

http://www.allahsnation.net

http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/nge.html

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 04:18 AM
lmao up

Mumm Ra
01-18-2011, 08:05 AM

hahahah this thread is fuckin jokes, i just ran through the whole thing
so.....
what's the answer??

Fatal Guillotine
01-18-2011, 07:46 PM
According to the Scripture Jesus' father was the Holy Spirit.

According to the Christians, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the same being

In Christianity one of the three gods decided to have one of his fellow dieties incarnated in order that he could be brutally tortured to death at the request of the religious establishment (who placed a reward on him).

In Christianity, Trinitarianism is essentially monotheistic (one god) polytheism (many gods); there are three gods but only one god; those seeking to understand polytheistic monotheism are advised to stay away from philosophical analysis and logic.

Mumm Ra
01-18-2011, 07:55 PM
the holy spirit was not listed in the scripture provided...

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 08:31 PM
^^^ lmfao !

3rd3y3
01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
true

trinity is political not scriptural.

LORD NOSE
06-10-2011, 02:52 PM
nope he just magicaly appeared in the stomach area to some man named josephs wife

in those times in the place where they lived she would have gotten stoned for having a baby outa wedlock

but they escaped

then he got killed and came back 3 days later and now 2000 years later that same man that was born 2000 years ago is gonna come back as a ghost from space or better yet a space ghost
and he's going to go to the cemetarys and open up coffins and put new flesh on those bones

and then judge them and then take the good ones to heaven on a cloud

up

PANDA PISS
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Theres was a latin guy named Perez in the bible?

LORD NOSE
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Theres was a latin guy named Perez in the bible?

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8305/40231608.jpg