PDA

View Full Version : Logitrax

noel411
08-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Anybody seen or heard from him lately?

The dirty cunt owes me money.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-30-2006, 09:35 PM
nope.. havent seen him online for a minute.

Mr_Chopsticks
08-30-2006, 10:19 PM
I wonder where he vanished off too last I heard he was doing real estate

Jet Set
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
he ol' skool

Kong
08-31-2006, 01:13 PM
whats up noel411?

Prolifical ENG
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
lol...youre still looking for him

MsRzaRecTaH
08-31-2006, 03:36 PM
yoooooooooo whats up strangers!!!!

(jet set and chopzilla)

36chambers
08-31-2006, 03:53 PM
I miss Logitrax, he was ill.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah he was ...
oh well

noel411
08-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I thought he was cool too...until I found out he's a slimy, lying, thieving, dirty cunt.

What's kickin' Alex?

36chambers
08-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I thought he was cool too...until I found out he's a slimy, lying, thieving, dirty cunt.

What's kickin' Alex?

U serious? What happened...

Jet Set
09-01-2006, 09:46 AM
indeed strangers in the outfield looking for the long run.
just holding down the dutch VDB

Mr_Chopsticks
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM
yoooooooooo whats up strangers!!!!

(jet set and chopzilla)

Wha da deal lady

noel411
09-06-2006, 04:49 PM
U serious? What happened...
Long story. If you really wanna know search thread titles for "Logitrax", and read the last thread I did about the dirty cunt. I explained what happened in that one.

36chambers
09-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I just seen it. Thats a shame man, I always thought the guy was safe.

Im pretty sure G-Clef knows him personally, thats the reason he went to CM. So PM Clef at CM about it.

mashqauck
09-06-2006, 05:19 PM
is this thread about those glowing balls that you can swing aroujd?

or is that astrojax

noel411
09-06-2006, 05:30 PM

Im pretty sure G-Clef knows him personally, thats the reason he went to CM. So PM Clef at CM about it.
He already knows. I did a long, detailed thread about it on Chambermusik back when Logitrax was still on that site. It was of course deleted almost instantly. It also attracted a pm from logitrax saying how he hadn't been getting my pm's and was hurt and shocked by my thread, haha. Fucken great actor that cunt is.

I also mentioned it to Clef when I was accidentally banned from that site and was trying to get my ban erased...which never happened I might add, despite my correspondance with several of their staff.

36chambers
09-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Damn Im sorry 2 hear that shit Noel, I been "accedently" banned once too :D

noel411
09-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah, that site is fucked. They'll ban you for anything that doesn't go in their favour. I remember I did a thread on there once asking for some opinions on some of the cd's in their store, so I could decide if I wanted to buy them or not, and Clef started crying about how they're all exclusive and how I was so priveledged to have access to them and should just buy them all without asking about them first, haha. Then he closed the thread. Fucken loser.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Damn...Logitrax hooked me up with some Great Assman vids back in the day...
WTF is he a crack head now or what?

noel411
09-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Dunno, but he is sure to end up with a cracked head if we should ever cross paths.........OOOHHHHH!!!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2006, 06:50 PM

He's ripped off other people too

Jet Set
09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Story of Logitrax sounds like a typical Wu-Tang story. Nothing ever changes here does it.

And on the CM note. That's most fascist site around. They even worse than the germans 60 years ago. There's no accident in banning, fuck that shit. They just close their eyes like it ain't happening. Yeah and there never was no war in Rwanda too. They just banning people on the acocunt of affiliation. I know we had problems here too. But damn, Jordi could take his heat in the days.
Another thing, when you get banned, you still receive those lousy SPAM mails about new garbage that they pooped out in the toilet and you should pay money for to buy. Don't they know that the only thing those mixtapes do is hurt the name of Wu-Tang, or increase the fact that the Wu is puttign out garabage and lost it. You just have to have seen a photo of the Wu symbol once and you are affiliated.
I can see the reason why RZA didn't release all that stuff. It SUX. It is under the par beginning rap music. Not even hiphop.

Nice to see taht if someone gets banned all their posts turn to guest. And topics dissappear. FASCISM is reigning again.

Jet Set
09-08-2006, 08:58 AM
He's ripped off other people too
How long you've been around? Crying all over these topics like you an OG. trying to proof yourself or what. You can chill down.
Wasn't Logitrax even a mod?

36chambers
09-08-2006, 10:35 AM
How long you've been around? Crying all over these topics like you an OG. trying to proof yourself or what. You can chill down.
Wasn't Logitrax even a mod?

hahahaha^^^

Real talk from the OG OG triple OG Jet Set. Yeah Logitrax was a mod too, to me he seemed like a decent innocent guy... similar to Prolifical. Hmmm, I think ill have to keep my eye on Prof from now on :)

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Anybody seen or heard from him lately?

The dirty cunt owes me money.

u miss your boy toy

maestro wooz
09-08-2006, 04:51 PM
he was the first mod to notice me, i had more regard for him then this.

Mr_Chopsticks
09-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Damn Im sorry 2 hear that shit Noel, I been "accedently" banned once too :D

:t :thumbup:

:9 :yes:

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 09:15 PM
your trippin jetset, fuck i ever do to u cept nominate u as mod an give props for no damn reason. ill chill out or whatever. U gonna follow me around now? garanteed your gonna laugh your ass off u do. So either enjoy it or get lost. peace

noel411
09-08-2006, 10:20 PM
There's no accident in banning, fuck that shit.
In my case it had to be. The reason I say this is because when I was banned I hadn't even posted there in about a year. Also, it was only my work IP that was banned. I can still access the site at home. But no doubt it is a fucked up site.
They just close their eyes like it ain't happening
They do that about a lot of shit that goes on there. The whole site and most the artists involved in it are an utterly absurd joke.
Yeah Logitrax was a mod too, to me he seemed like a decent innocent guy
he was the first mod to notice me, i had more regard for him then this
Obviously I thought he seemed like a good guy too. But trust me, he's a fucken actor and a lying snake. It took me a very long time to accept that he had fucked me over. But I just had to after waiting so many months with no word from him. Then when I got back in contact with him and he started talking all this shit about how he'd sent my shit but didn't tell me, and hadn't received my countless emails and pm's, and told me how terrible he felt and how he would make it up to me by sending the shit again, only to then start ignoring my pm's and emails again, and then later disappearing, that really verified his status as a theiving cunt.

And note that he started ignoring me while he was still around on chamber musik. So it's not just like he was abducted by aliens and couldn't contact me anymore. Not only that, but after he disappeared that time he came back to chamber musik for a while under a different name. I pm'ed him several times only to of course be ignored.

Funniest part is that I remember him once doing a thread on this site about how there was some cunt on ebay that he had bought several cheap items from, and then he had bought some really expensive rare cd from him, and the guy fucked him over by sending him some cheap shit that wasn't what he payed for, which is almost exactly what he did to me, only he sent me nothing at all.

Fuck him. He's a lying cunt.