PDA

View Full Version : I just got horrible news

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Ok........since I have been very little I have had 4 of my cousins who r like my best friends. We always hang together, etc. So on 9/11 we became 4 instead of 5 and in the mail today I got the envelope from NY stating what the plans were for the 5 year anniversary of 9/11 (that got me upset). I called my one cousin and tell her and she tells me that they have been hiding a secret from me b/c I was pregnant..........

One of my cousins is hooked on crack (I have been trying to reach her for months and my other cousins kept making excuses) and she is living on the streets.........I am devasted..........

Has anyone else known someone close to them with this problem? I don't know what to do........I want to go get her but I don't know........

Just drop me some advice please...........

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:32 AM
That's what I was thinkin too........but my cousin was like we went down there and we ain't even recognize her..........my man is like nah u ain't going down there but how can I leave her homeless...........I wanna know how did she get into it? I wanna put her in rehab or something.........I mean we all gotta go pay our respects to our cousin in NY and this shit ain't cool..........

100pr00f
08-31-2006, 10:38 AM
damn..yea ..i dont know..prolly dont want her living with u while she is on crack..cuz she will take what ever she can from u in order to get that shit....thats how strong of a drug it is
best thing to do is try and get her in rehab clean her up then move her in .tell her to get a job

so she can support her self while under ur roof
and u still gotta keep a eye on her see if she is taking again

it is a very hard thing to bring some one in with issues like this
to ur home

cuz ur kids could be at risk
while she is addicted
u should get the othe cousens to help out some to..

and dont worry to much dont let it effect u alot aswell
get help for her ..thats all u can do for her right now

peace

Gawd
08-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Ok........since I have been very little I have had 4 of my cousins who r like my best friends. We always hang together, etc. So on 9/11 we became 4 instead of 5 and in the mail today I got the envelope from NY stating what the plans were for the 5 year anniversary of 9/11 (that got me upset). I called my one cousin and tell her and she tells me that they have been hiding a secret from me b/c I was pregnant..........

One of my cousins is hooked on crack (I have been trying to reach her for months and my other cousins kept making excuses) and she is living on the streets.........I am devasted..........

Has anyone else known someone close to them with this problem? I don't know what to do........I want to go get her but I don't know........

too bad so sad.....i wonder if sicka has anything to do with this whold crack situation.....

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah I know............apparently when my other cousins went down there she started freakin out and tellin them to leave her alone (I think she was high b/c they said she acted like she ain't know who they were)..............it just seriously hurts me inside....like I can feel the actual pain!

100pr00f
08-31-2006, 10:46 AM
first thing u gotta do is make her want to go to rehab
makeing her wont work ..talking is the key..bring up the good old days..and maybe that will break her and tell u what happen and how she got in to the stuff she is into
got to befriend her
let her tell u what she is doing is wrong then bring up the rehab
stuff...
tell her she got fam behind her all the way

look around ur area for rehab places
get info
then go to work

peace

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:48 AM
mm i understand where your man is coming from, and you should never go against, but you should try to get him to understand where you coming from and if you feel you can really help him make him understand that and go get ya cousin.

when you talk to her you need to break her spirit, destroy, destruct, shatter it to pieces.

Break my cousin down? Wow, that's gonna be hard..............

num2son
08-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Dont give up.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:50 AM
first thing u gotta do is make her want to go to rehab
makeing her wont work ..talking is the key..bring up the good old days..and maybe that will break her and tell u what happen and how she got in to the stuff she is into
got to befriend her
let her tell u what she is doing is wrong then bring up the rehab
stuff...
tell her she got fam behind her all the way

look around ur area for rehab places
get info
then go to work

peace

Yeah I found some and she don't got insurance but I don't care........if I gotta pay I will............

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Watch the show Intervention it comes airs on sundays on channel A & E,

I can relate...my Parents were Crack Addicts through my entire teenage HighSchool life...It made me very bitter...They are fine now but I suffered during my teenage years...they also lost our house and we moved several times

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 10:54 AM

YEA , SOME HOW PEOPLE GET HOOKED WITH THE CRACK ROCK, I SEEN YOUNGER KIDS ON IT AS WELL AS HERION. LUCKLY YOU AND THE REMAINING CUSINS WASNT DUMB ENOUGH 2 SMOKE ROCKS...

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/15/newjackcity40bgvw5.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojb4b0i6rk

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:54 AM
she's already at the bottom, it can't get no worse. you have to destroy the part of her that is sending her toward the crack and shit, thus making room to replace that space with something more positive.
i suggest black conciousness.

True true.........I feel u..........I'm gonna think of a plan, round up my cousins and go down there tonight............if I gotta grab her and take her away I will............I'm not leaving down there without her.............

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Watch the show Intervention it comes airs on sundays on channel A & E,

I can relate...my Parents were Crack Addicts through my entire teenage HighSchool life...It made me very bitter...They are fine now but I suffered during my teenage years...they also lost our house and we moved several times

There fine now? How did they get there? Rehab?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
There fine now? How did they get there? Rehab?

They ran outta money hit rock bottom we moved to the projects they continued there crack ways we become dirt poor...eventually they said enough is enough... and moved out the pojects lived with my aunt got themselves clean because I guess they were tired of having nothing...
This addiction lasted for 10 years

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:03 AM
They ran outta money hit rock bottom we moved to the projects they continued there crack ways we become dirt poor...eventually they said enough is enough... and moved out the pojects lived with my aunt got themselves clean because I guess they were tired of having nothing...

Wow how horrible..........I guess I didn't realize what it can do........I mean u hear folks talk about crack heads and shit but it's just talk.........u know now it's here........it's an unsettling feeling.............

I am just glad that that ur folks got it together and u didn't follow suit......

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 11:04 AM
True true.........I feel u..........I'm gonna think of a plan, round up my cousins and go down there tonight............if I gotta grab her and take her away I will............I'm not leaving down there without her.............

ITS GONNA BE HARD 2 DO IT ESPECIALLY IF SHES HIGH

WATCH THIS TRAILER OF CRACKHEADSGONEWILD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y94kX6GzE_I&eurl=

SEEMS FUNNY , BUT AS YOU STUDY THE VIDEO, SHOWS SOME INTELLIGENT CRACK HEADS WHO DESCRIBE HOW ADDICTING CRACK IS, HE SAID " I GET HIGH WITH MY MOM, BUT WHEN COMES 2 CRACK, FUCK MY MOM"

ONE OF THE FIENDS SAID THAT THE WHITE MAN BRONG CRACK FOR THE BLACKS LIKE THEY DID WIT BOOZ 2 THE INDIANS

L~>1<~NKS
08-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Yo Qop, I Wish The Best 2 U And Urz. I've Been There W/ Mine... I Know Whut It Feels Like...

... Remember This --- We Can Only Guide Them To The Path, But It's Alwayz Gonna Be Up To Them 2 Walk It.

Don't Loose Ur Mind On This.... Hold Ya Head And Stay Up.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:09 AM
ITS GONNA BE HARD 2 DO IT ESPECIALLY IF SHES HIGH

WATCH THIS TRAILER OF CRACKHEADSGONEWILD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y94kX6GzE_I&eurl=

SEEMS FUNNY , BUT AS YOU STUDY THE VIDEO, SHOWS SOME INTELLIGENT CRACK HEADS WHO DESCRIBE HOW ADDICTING CRACK IS, HE SAID " I GET HIGH WITH MY MOM, BUT WHEN COMES 2 CRACK, FUCK MY MOM"

ONE OF THE FIENDS SAID THAT THE WHITE MAN BRONG CRACK FOR THE BLACKS LIKE THEY DID WIT BOOZ 2 THE INDIANS

That just depressed me even more............

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:12 AM
make her drink water, whole lot of water.

Why?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
this is the kind of stuff u don't share on the net

CEITEDMOFO
Why?

DONT LISTEN 2 OLI HES A COCKFACE, YOUR GONNA NEED SOME MALE CUSINS OR UNCLES 2 YOKE HER UP AND SNATCH HER AWAY

IF NOT, YOU CAN PRETEND YOUR GONNA GIVE HER SOME FOOD

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
this is the kind of stuff u don't share on the net

Why not! I ain't put any names out there and I am not ashamed.........plus if someone else has been through it and can offer advice then it's worth it............so take ur negative attitude and go on!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-31-2006, 11:16 AM

i can relate. both of my uncles were using crack and it was affecting my dad, my aunt and grandma. it's really hard to look at those type of folks who use that. i remeber when my brother's 13 birthday party was going on, my uncle came over to our house and was tripping out on my aunt about some money. then when he tried to come to me i got scared and ran.

now i knew why my uncle was acting like that when i was little.

the only thing to do is just pray to god and he will do the rest. my grandmother did the same thing and both of my uncles have been clean for so many years now.

hope this is the best advice for you sis

08-31-2006, 11:17 AM
Why not! I ain't put any names out there and I am not ashamed.........plus if someone else has been through it and can offer advice then it's worth it............so take ur negative attitude and go on!

im not being negative if you wanna put ya business on the net fine go ahead

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:18 AM
DONT LISTEN 2 OLI HES A COCKFACE, YOUR GONNA NEED SOME MALE CUSINS OR UNCLES 2 YOKE HER UP AND SNATCH HER AWAY

IF NOT, YOU CAN PRETEND YOUR GONNA GIVE HER SOME FOOD

I'm pretty strong and my other cousins r big............I could take my brother but he's a detective.........he'll put her in jail...........

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 11:20 AM
SHYIEM CHICA HAS A HAIRY CHOACH

P.S. SHYHIEM DOESNT WANT U HE IS BONING MYA
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/ironshiek/shyandmya.jpg

IM THE PUSSY VAMPIRE

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm pretty strong and my other cousins r big............I could take my brother but he's a detective.........he'll put her in jail...........

SHE NEEDS 2 BE PUT IN JAIL, BUT ITS KINDA MESSED UP IF HES HER CUSIN

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:23 AM
SHE NEEDS 2 BE PUT IN JAIL, BUT ITS KINDA MESSED UP IF HES HER CUSIN

Jail ain't gonna help her, she needs rehab............

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 11:32 AM
make her drink water, whole lot of water.

:lmao: :loser: :clap: ^O^ :point: :cheerlie: :nonono: :fucku: :picture:

BlaK FuRYaN
08-31-2006, 11:32 AM
There aint really much you can do unless your cousin REALLY wants to change. If he/she really wants to change then any support would help...

If he/she doesn't, then you've lost your cousin. Your cousin has a new family now....

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 11:38 AM
There aint really much you can do unless your cousin REALLY wants to change. If he/she really wants to change then any support would help...

If he/she doesn't, then you've lost your cousin. Your cousin has a new family now....

Damn..........that hurts.......

BlaK FuRYaN
08-31-2006, 11:56 AM
Damn..........that hurts.......

I hear that, but its either she puts in the work to help herself, or your you keep fighting a lost cause...

It will hurt more that every time you put work in to help her out she keeps returning to same stuf...

Sooner or later you gonna hafto hang them gloves up...

snapple
08-31-2006, 12:27 PM

yes, unfortunalty ive known many who have traveld down the yellowbrick road. there isn't much you can do, do not preach, do not fight against them, theyre crackheads you have to understand the state that their mind is in, it alters people like you wouldn't belive. You need to be real careful with your worlds, and get him to start asking questions like "why do i stay high" and allow him to draw his own conclusions....does your cousin have children? things that could help motivate him/her to getting off the glass dick? it's the devil, ive never tried hard in my life i wont lie ive done soft, and that shit is powerful...i wold only imagine how that must be...shit will be playing tricks on your mind. i hope things work out lemme know

snapple
08-31-2006, 12:28 PM

IM THE PUSSY VAMPIRE

why are u putting his biz out there if it's any true, wack mang.

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Tek From Smith N Wesson Would Spit In Snapples Eye

snapple
08-31-2006, 12:47 PM
never has before....where in jeruz u from ock.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-31-2006, 12:57 PM

PEACE BEN..
I WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THAT.. MY FATHER RAISED ME.. AND MY MOMS ABANDON ME.. WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT MY FATHER GOT REMARRIED.. MY MOM TURNED INTO A CRACKHEAD.. OF COURSE I WAS NOT LIVING WITH HER SO I DONT KNOW HOW SHES ACTING OR ANYTHING.. BUT SHE WAS A CRACK ADDICT FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS.. MY GRANDMA SAID THAT SHE PUT MY MOM OUT ON THE STREET AND MY MOM REALIZED SHE WAS NOTHING, SO SHE CLEANED UP HER ACT. MY MOM SAID THAT EVERYTIME SHE SEES A MOVIE AND THERES DRUGS INVOLVED SHE GETS FLASHBACKS AND REGRETS HURTING MY GRANDMA.
FOR QUEEN...
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU NEED TO PUT HER IN REHAB .. I MEAN HOW IS YOUR COUSIN GETTING THE MONEY FOR THE DRUGS ANYWAYS?
IS YOUR COUSIN STEALING? MY UNCLE IS A CRACK ADDICT HES A JUNKIE..
I HATE HIM FOR LIFE BECAUSE I WELL.. . ANOTHER WHOLE STORY..
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING FOR HIM TO KILL HIM... AND YES IT MIGHT HURT MY GRANDMA.. BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW HE HIDES IT TOO WELL.. AND THAT GETS ME REAL MAD.. BUT WHATEVER IF HE DIES THEN ITS ON HIM.. ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY .. GOOD LUCK MA

CEITEDMOFO
08-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Perth Amboy

snapple
08-31-2006, 01:14 PM
PEACE BEN..
I WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THAT.. MY FATHER RAISED ME.. AND MY MOMS ABANDON ME.. WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT MY FATHER GOT REMARRIED.. MY MOM TURNED INTO A CRACKHEAD.. OF COURSE I WAS NOT LIVING WITH HER SO I DONT KNOW HOW SHES ACTING OR ANYTHING.. BUT SHE WAS A CRACK ADDICT FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS.. MY GRANDMA SAID THAT SHE PUT MY MOM OUT ON THE STREET AND MY MOM REALIZED SHE WAS NOTHING, SO SHE CLEANED UP HER ACT. MY MOM SAID THAT EVERYTIME SHE SEES A MOVIE AND THERES DRUGS INVOLVED SHE GETS FLASHBACKS AND REGRETS HURTING MY GRANDMA.
FOR QUEEN...
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU NEED TO PUT HER IN REHAB .. I MEAN HOW IS YOUR COUSIN GETTING THE MONEY FOR THE DRUGS ANYWAYS?
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING FOR HIM TO KILL HIM... AND YES IT MIGHT HURT MY GRANDMA.. BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW HE HIDES IT TOO WELL.. AND THAT GETS ME REAL MAD.. BUT WHATEVER IF HE DIES THEN ITS ON HIM.. ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY .. GOOD LUCK MA

unfortuantly you and i share a similar pain, only yours is on a more extreme scale. but i really wouldn't reccomend rehab.....if i ever hit rock bottom i would love to know that my friends and fam would be there holding it down for me and trying to open my eyes instead of just shiipping me off to some place to be even more drugged and brainwashed. your mother didn't begin to open her eyes untill her own mother made her hit the streets, they gotta realize themselves and look within, rehab might help some do that but useually it's gotta be an independt thing, and if you're expericing a time like that in your life you know how fucking painful it is, you need loves ones to help patch the wounds as quickly as possibe love is the most powerful and underrated thing on the planet.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 01:16 PM
PEACE BEN..
FOR QUEEN...

Well I asked my cousin how was she gettin money and her response was don't ask questions u r not ready to hear the answer........so I left it alone b/c I didn't need any more bad shit...........

snapple
08-31-2006, 01:24 PM
^^damn i really hope krill hasn't impared her judgement to the point where shes not following her heart with whats right, you really need to act and so does your family, it's a lot more serious then i thought it sounds like, AIDs is no joke. that shit is real. it kills people its a plauge. prevent it from happening before it's too late.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Crack is the Devil

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-31-2006, 03:34 PM
LOL..........u know Ben thx but what's the point?
Check it...

Gawd
08-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Cracks is bad for your teeth i hear....

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Thx Ben!

That's why I love u!

MsRzaRecTaH
08-31-2006, 03:46 PM
lmao @ ed.. you are too funny!

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Cracks is bad for your teeth i hear....

LOL........yeah I'm sure..........helps u loose weight though from my understanding..........

MsRzaRecTaH
08-31-2006, 03:48 PM
LOL........yeah I'm sure..........helps u loose weight though from my understanding..........

hell yeah! theres some crackheads around my block.. their teeth are all cracked and they be grinding their teeth ugghhh!!! gross...

Gawd
08-31-2006, 04:01 PM

I would jump right on the crack diet but to many vixens dig my gin sugar pouch.......YOu know

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 04:05 PM
LOL............ur a hot mess!

Gawd
08-31-2006, 04:07 PM
chicks love the fatz....and so does snapple, genwise, and heat...they beg me for nekids via pm almost daily....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Thx Ben!

That's why I love u!
I understand the weight of this situation...

I've kicked crackheads out the house as a teenager when I got off of work...I used to work at this ice Cream Parlour called "Farrells" on the weekend and when I would come hone at 1:00am-2:00am I would see a whole bunch of crack heads sitting in the living room. This was the begining of my alcohol consumption days...I would literally grab them by there throats and shove them out the door as my parents stayed locked in their room...

Gawd
08-31-2006, 04:15 PM
I treat liqor store clerks the same way...^

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 04:16 PM

I've kicked crackheads out the house as a teenager when I got off of work...I used to work at this ice Cream Parlour called "Farrells" on the weekend and when I would come hone at 1:00am-2:00am I would see a whole bunch of crack heads sitting in the living room. This was the begining of my alcohol consumption days...I would literally grab them by there throats and shove them out the door as my parents stayed locked in their room...

Damn that's messed up........see I haven't been exposed to that mess......I mean I'm not perfect but crack is alien to me........

Jesus Christ
08-31-2006, 04:18 PM

I know this is a serious thread so I'll keep this brief and to the point.................

Don't Judge your cousin. Just because you don't condone the use of crack doesn't mean that crack is bad.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 04:20 PM
I know this is a serious thread so I'll keep this brief and to the point.................

Don't Judge your cousin. Just because you don't condone the use of crack doesn't mean that crack is bad.

What?

Jesus Christ
08-31-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm just saying we all have hard times and we need somthing to help us through it. Crack is her choice and it's her life. As long as she doesn't have kids she's only hurting herself.

Gawd
08-31-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm just saying we all have hard times and we need somthing to help us through it. Crack is her choice and it's her life. As long as she doesn't have kids she's only hurting herself.

sounds like she is hurting the ppl that love her too....derp!!!111

Jesus Christ
08-31-2006, 04:24 PM
sounds like she is hurting the ppl that love her too....derp!!!111

But she doesn't care. Now do you see my point. It's called tough love.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2006, 04:25 PM

Ok I don't agree with u but thx for trying to make me see a different side to this...........

WotsGoinDown
08-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Crack is not the way.

Gawd
08-31-2006, 08:17 PM
^ you didnt even read the thread...now yuor just trolling

WotsGoinDown
08-31-2006, 08:22 PM
i was making a point, crack is not the way , and yes i was reading the thread.

Gawd
08-31-2006, 08:23 PM
i was making a point, crack is not the way

That is a statement and hardly a point...more substance is needed to make a point. Not a few words...DERP!!!1!!1!!

WotsGoinDown
08-31-2006, 08:24 PM
i dont care its a point

Gawd
08-31-2006, 08:25 PM
No. No its not. Troll

WotsGoinDown
08-31-2006, 08:26 PM
ur country is crap

Gawd
08-31-2006, 08:28 PM
oooooooohhhh is that all you have d00d...cmon. you can do better than that. shychica gives me more of a run than you do....yawnz

Bloo
09-01-2006, 03:21 AM

Yeah, I know exactily what you're going through right now QOP... My mother is a user. I want to help her as much as you wanna help your cuz, the only problem with it is it all depends on the kind of person that will determine what you can do to help them. In my mother's case I'm losing hope.

I'ma tell a little story.

Two weeks ago, my mom shows up at my place to go with me to my niece's birthday party. She starts telling me about how she's got a job paying $500 a week driving a van at one of those temporay work today - get paid today kinda places. Then asks if I have $20 she can borrow so she can get her license renewed. I told her I'd have to get it to her after the party and she said that was cool. After the party, she asks if I got the money and I tell her I had $10 left from the 20 I took out she says that's cool cause she got $5 from my older sister at the party. I gave her the $10 and my little sister gives her $5 to give her an even 20. About 3 days later, I'm talking to my older sister and she tells me that she gave my mom $20 at the party. Turns out she told my sister the same bullshit story as me but she told me I couldn't help her. But that's just the beginning.

Just this Monday, I get a call from her at 7 in the morning, right before I leave work. She's telling me her place got broken into and now she doesn't feel safe and needs to leave. She asks me to come get her from the store she was at. I was suspicious and my first thought was to go by her place first to see if she was telling the the truth but for some reason I talked myself out of it and just went to pick her up. She gets in the car and goes on about what happend and how everyone in the hood hates her then she asks if she can borrow $10 for the day so her "friend" will help her move some things out of her apartment. I didn't trust her story after the last incident so I told her I didn't have it. Then she starts begging me to let her have it and promises she'll pay me back by the end of the day once she cashes her work check. I offered to help her move out whatever she wanted to move but she swore that none of the stuff would fit in my car. By this time she's damn near in tears pleading about how she's not on drugs and she needs this before her "friends" will help her. I buckled and gave it to her, for two reasons. First, to see this "friend" of hers. Two, to see if she was telling the truth about the work check. We go by his place, and the place is smaller than mine, plus the car parked in front was the same size as mine so I automatically knew from that point something was up. She thanks me for the money and promises she'll pay me back by the end of the day if I can take her to get her check later. We go back to my place and almost immediatly she goes from distraught to relaxed about the whole situation, talking about how God has bigger plans for her and this is just the first step. She talked for like an hour but most of the shit she said didn't make any sense. She kept asking me if I needed any money to help with my bills cause she gets $1100 a month between her "job" and the state. After about 3 hours she decides it's time or her to go and starts to walk out the door. I was like "Don't you need a ride up to your job to get your check?" and she goes, "No, I'll just take the bus cause I don't want you to go back in that neighborhood." I was like, ok...

Tuesday, she shows up at my place at 6 in the morning and my sister lets her in. She was getting ready to go to school but decided to wait until my girl and I got home instead of taking the bus. We get there, and my mom starts talking about how she spent the night with some guys she met at their hotel. Apparently they took her money so now she can't pay me until Friday when she gets her state check. But to get him back she takes the guy's cell phone. A few hours later someone calls the phone and she's cussing them out and dude leaves a message talking about how he's got a brick for whoever it was that phone belonged to. Kinda convenient that the guy she was hanging out with all night just happened to be a drug dealer... She then asked me if it was ok if she stayed with me until Friday, I told her I would have to discuss it with my girl and she starts going on about how she understands with our history that we're unconfortable with her being here and if that was the case she won't stay. But she damn sure wasn't gone before I went to work that night.

Out of curiosty I decide to go by her place after work and see if her story was legit. The windows were indeed busted out, and the front door was boarded shut. I went to talk to her landlord and he tells me that he didn't know anyone was even in there until he heard them bust the windows. Said he wasn't too familiar with the kind of company she kept but he knew from the looks of the place it seemed as if they were looking for something with how they tore the place up. I then asked him to point me towards her place of "work". I got there, and when I talked to the people at the desk, no one recognized her name. Well one guy did, said that she would come in from time to time looking for work but he hadn't seen her in a few days. I told him she said she drives a van for you guys and he assured me that wasn't the case. I was pissed... I went home, woke up my little sister (who stayed home from school to watch her) and told her what I found out. And let her know that I was going to tell her she had to go. My sister and I left the house to get something to eat and my girl stayed home. By the time we got back, my mom was up and my girl was looking up hotels for her on the internet. She started asking about how much money I wanted her to give me for letting her stay with me. I told her, "Worry about that later. In the mean time I wanna know what your plans are for the rest of the day." She was like, "Well I don't have any really, I can't do anything until Friday when I get my check" so I go, "Well have you talked to your "friend" about staying with him?" She goes, "I thought it would be ok if I stayed here until Friday." "That's not gonna be an option," I replied. She asks "Can we talk about it?" "There's really nothing to talk about mom, it's mainly a trust issue." She goes, "Well I don't have any money to go anywhere" so out of niceness I offer to see if my manager would give her a room at my place till Friday. He did, so we hung out at the house until that afternoon and then I brought her to check in. On the way she asked me if I had some money which I told her no, but my little sister gave her $2 and then she asked if I could take her to a restaurant to get a job application. They were closed so she asked me to take her to her "friends" house up the street from there, she was only in there for 5 minutes before she came back out and I noticed her closing her purse. I'm pretty sure of what it was she was putting in there.

Well as it stands she's gonna be leaving here in the morning, I'm gonna take her to get her state check and drop her off at another hotel. She claims that her sickly figure and weight loss is due to her diabetes but I can tell it's the crack. Before I found out how bad her habit was about three years ago, I had lost my car, my job at that time, about $200 worth of DVDs and games, and had my bank account drained by her. Talking to my older and younger sister and comparing stories, this has been going on for at least the last 13 years off and on. So yeah QOP, you can only help the person as much as they wanna be helped. As for me, I'm trying to decide if I should just tell her I know she's lying about her addiction and to leave me alone until she gets help. Or if I should keep hanging on in hopes that she'll stop.

crass
09-01-2006, 03:44 AM
bloohook and qop, hope things work out in the end.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 04:08 AM

IM THE PUSSY VAMPIRE

hes taking games left overs, next stop shyheim joinin g-unit

supremecharma
09-01-2006, 05:09 AM
hes taking games left overs

thats the sort of shit u say in high school man.....

we ALL share them beeyatches.....

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 05:50 AM
sicka fucked mya

Cheech Da WildKard
09-01-2006, 06:34 AM
You can't help somebody that doesn't want to help themselves.

It just won't work.

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I know exactily what you're going through right now QOP... My mother is a user. I want to help her as much as you wanna help your cuz, the only problem with it is it all depends on the kind of person that will determine what you can do to help them. In my mother's case I'm losing hope.

I'ma tell a little story.

Two weeks ago, my mom shows up at my place to go with me to my niece's birthday party. She starts telling me about how she's got a job paying $500 a week driving a van at one of those temporay work today - get paid today kinda places. Then asks if I have $20 she can borrow so she can get her license renewed. I told her I'd have to get it to her after the party and she said that was cool. After the party, she asks if I got the money and I tell her I had $10 left from the 20 I took out she says that's cool cause she got $5 from my older sister at the party. I gave her the $10 and my little sister gives her $5 to give her an even 20. About 3 days later, I'm talking to my older sister and she tells me that she gave my mom $20 at the party. Turns out she told my sister the same bullshit story as me but she told me I couldn't help her. But that's just the beginning.

Just this Monday, I get a call from her at 7 in the morning, right before I leave work. She's telling me her place got broken into and now she doesn't feel safe and needs to leave. She asks me to come get her from the store she was at. I was suspicious and my first thought was to go by her place first to see if she was telling the the truth but for some reason I talked myself out of it and just went to pick her up. She gets in the car and goes on about what happend and how everyone in the hood hates her then she asks if she can borrow $10 for the day so her "friend" will help her move some things out of her apartment. I didn't trust her story after the last incident so I told her I didn't have it. Then she starts begging me to let her have it and promises she'll pay me back by the end of the day once she cashes her work check. I offered to help her move out whatever she wanted to move but she swore that none of the stuff would fit in my car. By this time she's damn near in tears pleading about how she's not on drugs and she needs this before her "friends" will help her. I buckled and gave it to her, for two reasons. First, to see this "friend" of hers. Two, to see if she was telling the truth about the work check. We go by his place, and the place is smaller than mine, plus the car parked in front was the same size as mine so I automatically knew from that point something was up. She thanks me for the money and promises she'll pay me back by the end of the day if I can take her to get her check later. We go back to my place and almost immediatly she goes from distraught to relaxed about the whole situation, talking about how God has bigger plans for her and this is just the first step. She talked for like an hour but most of the shit she said didn't make any sense. She kept asking me if I needed any money to help with my bills cause she gets $1100 a month between her "job" and the state. After about 3 hours she decides it's time or her to go and starts to walk out the door. I was like "Don't you need a ride up to your job to get your check?" and she goes, "No, I'll just take the bus cause I don't want you to go back in that neighborhood." I was like, ok...

Tuesday, she shows up at my place at 6 in the morning and my sister lets her in. She was getting ready to go to school but decided to wait until my girl and I got home instead of taking the bus. We get there, and my mom starts talking about how she spent the night with some guys she met at their hotel. Apparently they took her money so now she can't pay me until Friday when she gets her state check. But to get him back she takes the guy's cell phone. A few hours later someone calls the phone and she's cussing them out and dude leaves a message talking about how he's got a brick for whoever it was that phone belonged to. Kinda convenient that the guy she was hanging out with all night just happened to be a drug dealer... She then asked me if it was ok if she stayed with me until Friday, I told her I would have to discuss it with my girl and she starts going on about how she understands with our history that we're unconfortable with her being here and if that was the case she won't stay. But she damn sure wasn't gone before I went to work that night.

Out of curiosty I decide to go by her place after work and see if her story was legit. The windows were indeed busted out, and the front door was boarded shut. I went to talk to her landlord and he tells me that he didn't know anyone was even in there until he heard them bust the windows. Said he wasn't too familiar with the kind of company she kept but he knew from the looks of the place it seemed as if they were looking for something with how they tore the place up. I then asked him to point me towards her place of "work". I got there, and when I talked to the people at the desk, no one recognized her name. Well one guy did, said that she would come in from time to time looking for work but he hadn't seen her in a few days. I told him she said she drives a van for you guys and he assured me that wasn't the case. I was pissed... I went home, woke up my little sister (who stayed home from school to watch her) and told her what I found out. And let her know that I was going to tell her she had to go. My sister and I left the house to get something to eat and my girl stayed home. By the time we got back, my mom was up and my girl was looking up hotels for her on the internet. She started asking about how much money I wanted her to give me for letting her stay with me. I told her, "Worry about that later. In the mean time I wanna know what your plans are for the rest of the day." She was like, "Well I don't have any really, I can't do anything until Friday when I get my check" so I go, "Well have you talked to your "friend" about staying with him?" She goes, "I thought it would be ok if I stayed here until Friday." "That's not gonna be an option," I replied. She asks "Can we talk about it?" "There's really nothing to talk about mom, it's mainly a trust issue." She goes, "Well I don't have any money to go anywhere" so out of niceness I offer to see if my manager would give her a room at my place till Friday. He did, so we hung out at the house until that afternoon and then I brought her to check in. On the way she asked me if I had some money which I told her no, but my little sister gave her $2 and then she asked if I could take her to a restaurant to get a job application. They were closed so she asked me to take her to her "friends" house up the street from there, she was only in there for 5 minutes before she came back out and I noticed her closing her purse. I'm pretty sure of what it was she was putting in there.

Well as it stands she's gonna be leaving here in the morning, I'm gonna take her to get her state check and drop her off at another hotel. She claims that her sickly figure and weight loss is due to her diabetes but I can tell it's the crack. Before I found out how bad her habit was about three years ago, I had lost my car, my job at that time, about $200 worth of DVDs and games, and had my bank account drained by her. Talking to my older and younger sister and comparing stories, this has been going on for at least the last 13 years off and on. So yeah QOP, you can only help the person as much as they wanna be helped. As for me, I'm trying to decide if I should just tell her I know she's lying about her addiction and to leave me alone until she gets help. Or if I should keep hanging on in hopes that she'll stop.

Damn man that sucks............my adventure last night was not pleasant at all............trust............

snapple
09-01-2006, 08:18 AM

ahahaha good times, this crackhead wanted my newport real bad one time and kept asking me, i told him to shut up that it was mine i only had a lucci, and he kept follwing me, needless to say he fell down the 6train steps, and those motherfuckers are steep.

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:21 AM
Yes I did.........what a mess.........she was dirty, smelly, her hair was nappy.........she went off.........we was actually physically fighting.........it was crazy! Then when we gettin ready she asked for money.......I'm like I got kids and bills and my fucking house well then she spit at me..........I went off again!

My brother is arresting her today for some bullshit he is gonna make up b/c he said they will send her to rehab since she doesn't have a record.........

I have a black eye and she bit me and for what.............

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Nah me and my cousin.............

snapple
09-01-2006, 08:25 AM
oh yea, the police will solve all your problems...LOL

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:29 AM
oh yea, the police will solve all your problems...LOL

My brother is a detective and that's the only thing I could think of....U have any other ideas?

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:31 AM
well that went down rather harshly, shoulda shot her with a tranquilizer.

LOL.........I know.........she just went crazy!

WotsGoinDown
09-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Gay thread , get councilling

snapple
09-01-2006, 08:33 AM
i gave some advice, but yall prolly think im some hippie or someshit and wont listen, but whatever. umm.....yea do the tranquilizer thing...lock her in a room with ciggerets an ashtray and some herb and water, let her go through withdrawl and throw a temper tantrum and all that, she'll knock herself out again eventually, then after like 2 days when shes calmed down a little and her body is almost done kickin the dirt talk to her

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:37 AM
i gave some advice, but yall prolly think im some hippie or someshit and wont listen, but whatever. umm.....yea do the tranquilizer thing...lock her in a room with ciggerets an ashtray and some herb and water, let her go through withdrawl and throw a temper tantrum and all that, she'll knock herself out again eventually, then after like 2 days when shes calmed down a little and her body is almost done kickin the dirt talk to her

Wow.........I don't know about that............

snapple
09-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Wow.........I don't know about that............

lol too extreme, time consuming, and stressful for you? yea better leave it to the pigs

Queen Of Poetry
09-01-2006, 08:43 AM
lol too extreme, time consuming, and stressful for you? yea better leave it to the pigs

Ok I feel like some sarcasm there............and my brother isn't a pig, he's a detective.............

hectis
09-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Peace queen u could try to convince ur cousin that they have to go to get help but the crack will make them more then likly say no so the law may be the only way but even that may not work u can try to get the courts to send her but some times they are dicks and don;t give a fuck and even if they do ur cousin dose it is hard to stay off drugs like crack and they would need one of u ot be with them 24/7 for a while I wish u and ur cousin the best

snapple
09-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok I feel like some sarcasm there............and my brother isn't a pig, he's a detective.............

whatever i dont wanna sidetrack, i was just tryin to give you some real advice ma to help you through a struggle that so many unfortunatly have to deal with. and i dont know your brother you're right he may not be a pig, but i'm sure he didn't just start out as a detective. anyway we're not gonna argue if your brother is a moral person or not because thats absolutley retarded, i hope things work out for your crackhead soon to be whore of a cousin. god damn just take the fuckin advice forget the tranquilizer shit i just said that cause i felt u were sleeping on my other posts....the choice is yours ma it's your life and your fam, if it was my fam i wouldnt be on the internet bullshitting id be doing something about it. family > *

09-03-2006, 10:59 AM
....the choice is yours ma it's your life and your fam, if it was my fam i wouldnt be on the internet bullshitting id be doing something about it. family > *

exactly

Jeru
09-03-2006, 01:29 PM
My cousin went down that line 2.Drugs and crime stuff.My uncle was devistated.Basically, he told him he had to solve his problems himself but that he'll always be there for him.He got his life back on track thank God.My advice is tell your cousin you'll always be there for her/him but the bottomline is that he'll have to do it himself.He/she can't be pushed.I wish you and your family the best of luck.

ShaDynasty
09-03-2006, 01:39 PM
http://harrisonchappelle.tripod.com/Images/tyrone.jpg