IrOnMaN
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Rolmmfao

GENERAL WISE
09-01-2006, 05:29 PM
penis!

oDoUoSoKo
09-01-2006, 08:57 PM
yo whats this son? nah son you cant be makin threads like this son! this is a hip hop forum u cant be makin this stupid bulshit about jerkin off or w/e thats fukin stupid, u luky they is a internet protectin ya or ud be bitch slapped!!!

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
more like, fuck is this shit? bitch came in here just cuz he saw my name on the thread title, bitch is so bitchified that hes hooked to my dick just like a bitch. look at how bitchified u are, u cant even say some sarcastic shit without soundin like a bitch, i had a hard time tellin if u was tryin to mock me or just bein a bitch with ya bitch ass style

oDoUoSoKo
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
ur funny, u talk alot, and say the same words alot.....honkies are bizzare

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 03:30 PM
t ne sais pas rien, t n habite pas dans le rue, t aime parler seulement pcq t es un vrai salope un pussy bwai en sal de criss, pour cet raison t ne comprende pas le rue aight bitch, sure i call a bitch a bitch alot, i can pop my collar on here and talk as much as i fuckin want cuz i run it (check that join date bitch this is my hood pussy), i stay gangsta when the computer goes off and u wont catch me sayin shit especially if your bitch ass comes talk talkin like a faggot only thang u gonna hear is YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT after the fact, tentends pwussy? plus you aint from no brooklyn unless u from like... upper brooklyn or some shit, with them corny ass raps, get the fuck outta here poser

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 05:51 PM
We speak english on this forum, you seperatist fuck :mmmyah:

Gawd
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
We speak english on this forum, you seperatist fuck :mmmyah:

lawsl....shrap speaks icelander....

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 05:54 PM
im english bitch, suck my dick, and i made my first post on this forum before u grew your first pubic hair so shut the fuck up

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 05:55 PM
lawsl....shrap speaks icelander....

its called french

Gawd
09-02-2006, 05:56 PM
im english bitch, suck my dick, and i made my first post on this forum before u grew your first pubic hair so shut the fuck up

ok .... cuz posting 1st matter. lawls...you been here long time..hahaha and i still pwn you with ease....ooooohhh Canada /me sings again.

Gawd
09-02-2006, 05:57 PM
its called french
your gangsta

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 05:58 PM

Maaan, for all I care, you could have been posting on this forum since the birth of Christ. Go drink another capachino at that internet cafe you post up on you french fuck.

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:02 PM
im not french fag, i dont drink whatever the fuck capachino is, and edbigghead you may "pwn" me but i would probably break your nose and jaw with the same punch

Gawd
09-02-2006, 06:07 PM
im not french fag, i dont drink whatever the fuck capachino is, and edbigghead you may "pwn" me but i would probably break your nose and jaw with the same punch
zomfg your totally freakin' me ut with your bad assness...d00d..your like the coolest d00d I know. I cant believe you would break my nose and jaw...I mean like Canadians have muscles or somthing like that....everytime you threaten someone online I laugh untill I spray shit on the walls.

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 06:08 PM
You live in MTL, your French to me. I bet you any amount of money that Ed would stomp a mudhole in you....

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:08 PM
everytime you post jesus kills a small puppy

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:09 PM
You live in MTL, your French to me. I bet you any amount of money that Ed would stomp a mudhole in you....

what you got?

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Theres no such thing as God, he's a fairy tale told to keep children on the right path. What I got? DF is that supposed to mean, I don't speak e-thug.

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:15 PM
you dont speak any kind of thug at all, i asked you what u got to put on your bet but apparently you just a sacriligious little bitch from some faggot ass suburb thats only still talking cuz this is the internet and nothin i type can break your jaw

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Obviously I wouldn't speak any kind of thug, I'm not trying to be anything I'm not like your bitch ass. I'm not sacriligious, I'm athiest you twat. I'm still talking? I'm having a great time laughing my ass off at your responses, oh im gonna break your jaw and nose in one punch, oh i can break your jaw, GTFO and get a life you fairy....

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:19 PM
this is my thread, you get the fuck out. you need to stop typin shit like "bitch ass" cuz you wouldnt say that, why type it? shut the fuck up wit your weak ass diss attempts and go get me my fuckin money with your young ass.

Gawd
09-02-2006, 06:27 PM
this is my thread, me fuckin your young ass.

intellekt has sex (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=572919#post572919) a thread about some d00d getting laid..Zomfgz!!1 your full of the gheyness bug...I didnt even click the link I just came in here to warm up my pwn4ge machine.....

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 06:30 PM
pwn4ge machine.....

is that nerd language for anal vibrator?

Gawd
09-02-2006, 06:48 PM
is that nerd language for anal vibrator?

it is actually.....

Unforgiven
09-02-2006, 07:06 PM
this is my thread, you get the fuck out. you need to stop typin shit like "bitch ass" cuz you wouldnt say that, why type it? shut the fuck up wit your weak ass diss attempts and go get me my fuckin money with your young ass.

OH I'M SORRY!! Did you say something? Yeah, this is your thread, good observation Sherlock. Whats funny though, is that it seems to revolve around Intellekt like all your other threads you fucking homo.

P.S. I say bitch ass all the god damn time, eat a dick.

oDoUoSoKo
09-02-2006, 10:44 PM
you dont speak any kind of thug at all, i asked you what u got to put on your bet but apparently you just a sacriligious little bitch from some faggot ass suburb thats only still talking cuz this is the internet and nothin i type can break your jaw

Shrap in a nutshell (as oppose to lickin it)

7EL7
09-02-2006, 11:31 PM
who the fuc is this ed big head nigga lol

got jokes an shit

Gawd
09-03-2006, 12:17 AM
who the fuc is this ed big head nigga lol

got jokes an shit
Hello Lurker.....who r you?

INF
09-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Ed, the whole pennywise thing is fucked. It's like u really are that mf an u lurkin in the cut of wucorp. Ur like the only one in here right now and with the sig an all ... its just starting to get creepy. What happened to the family guy days? Youve changed.

Gawd
09-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Ed, the whole pennywise thing is fucked. It's like u really are that mf an u lurkin in the cut of wucorp. Ur like the only one in here right now and with the sig an all ... its just starting to get creepy. What happened to the family guy days? Youve changed.

Are you saying you dont enjoy my sig and av? you broke my heart Jelly, you broke my heart.

INF
09-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Are you saying you dont enjoy my sig and av? you broke my heart Jelly, you broke my heart.

Jelly? I'm sayin tho, the shit is creepin me out. It was ill when you first put it on but Im all insomniac'd out right now and...well....

SHRAP
09-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Shrap in a nutshell (as oppose to lickin it)

as opposed to lickin it? that makes no fuckin sense u pakistani immigrant. u should pay attention in english class instead of suckin the 1 black kids dick in the back of the room

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 01:33 AM
its called french

tu parle francais ? quelle nationalité ???

haehaeheahaeheah

damn i miss montreal :(

SHRAP
09-03-2006, 01:34 AM
tu parle francais ? quelle nationalité ???

haehaeheahaeheah

damn i miss montreal :(

QUEBECOIS CHYEA

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 01:35 AM
QUEBECOIS CHYEA

oh cool

i been to montreal a few times

i enjoy your weed... keep growin that sticky yicky yicky yicky weed montreal

IM LOVIIIN IT

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 09:11 AM
..licking a nutshell.....OH u speak french rite?

LE LIKEEE ZE FUKKINE NUTTES WIWI FAGG FAGG

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 11:03 AM

damn im so ashamed of my country.... (usa)

all of u bitches are so closed minded, cuz someone speaks a language u dont doesnt mean its gay YOU DUMB ASS ! the whole world hates usa for reasons like that, cuz of racist morons like you guys i can't go to europe and other places cuz they see my american citizenship.... god damn OPEN YOUR MIND the world aint just about english speakin ppl theres over 150 languages being used right now in this world....

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 11:10 AM
i never said french is gay...i said he is...so u open ur fukin mind illiterate and mind ur fuckin business

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
^^^ lmao

^^^ dont tell me u aint trying to make fun of his language by sayin

LE LIKEE ZE FUKKINE blalblabla

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 11:50 AM
ok fine makin fun a lil but more to insult him as a person...and i dont think the language is gay

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 12:17 PM
ok fine makin fun a lil but more to insult him as a person...and i dont think the language is gay

heheh thats aight im new here so ill stop critisizing your post

ShaDynasty
09-03-2006, 12:23 PM
this is even gayer than the faggot infestation thread

SHRAP
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM

bitch you dont know me as a person, you need to get back to writin some science fiction ass lyrics about shit you didnt wouldnt and never will do

CHRONZ
09-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Damn, this thread is almost a warzone, what's happnin man, fuck that, blaze and chill man !

peace

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Damn, this thread is almost a warzone, what's happnin man, fuck that, blaze and chill man !

peace

see thats one of the reason weed must be legal....

snapple
09-03-2006, 07:45 PM
hell yea i'm down for the chronic cause. if you love the chronic distribute, share, and keep on smoking

CHRONZ
09-03-2006, 07:52 PM
^^ pass that shit man

Sicka than aidZ
09-03-2006, 07:53 PM
ur funny, u talk alot, and say the same words alot.....honkies are bizzare

hahahaha, why do blacks call white's honkeys

its the last thing they hear before we run em over.:vroar:

ArcherPriest
09-03-2006, 08:05 PM
lmao

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
hahahaha, why do blacks call white's honkeys

its the last thing they hear before we run em over.:vroar:

lol why black have big dicks ?
god felt bad to give them pubic hair on top of they heads

lol dont take it seriously im just jokin and if u wanna insult me make up some half breed jokes heaheahh

Sicka than aidZ
09-03-2006, 08:38 PM
lol why black have big dicks ?
god felt bad to give them pubic hair on top of they heads

lol dont take it seriously im just jokin and if u wanna insult me make up some half breed jokes heaheahh

SORRY MAN, ILL QUIT.

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
lol find a puerto rican/caucasian/irish joke

im sure no one ever made one

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 09:11 PM
lol why are black palms and under feet white? cuz god had them line up wit they hands against the wall and he spray painted them black

anyway..i was jk wit the honkie but im not sure wit shrap means about writing things i dont do...if u can pleez help me identify them it wood be great....

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 09:18 PM
lol why are black palms and under feet white? cuz god had them line up wit they hands against the wall and he spray painted them black

anyway..i was jk wit the honkie but im not sure wit shrap means about writing things i dont do...if u can pleez help me identify them it wood be great....

lol i heard

" why are black palms and under feet white ? cuz everybody has a
good side in them "

why we call black ppl colored ? i mean white ppl are blue when they are cold, green when they are sick, red when they are shy, white when they are normal and they yellow when they wanna take a piss

snapple
09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
lol i heard

" why are black palms and under feet white ? cuz everybody has a
good side in them "

why we call black ppl colored ? i mean white ppl are blue when they are cold, green when they are sick, red when they are shy, white when they are normal and they yellow when they wanna take a piss

^^haha youre biting that real hard, pay homage whats it from again?

Murdah Piff
09-03-2006, 11:43 PM
catch a buck fifty in cotes des neiges son !

oDoUoSoKo
09-04-2006, 10:14 AM
lol^^^

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 03:30 PM
catch a buck fifty in cotes des neiges son !

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hahah i just noticed dusk has "wu corp battle champ" in his signature, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oDoUoSoKo
09-04-2006, 07:26 PM
mmmm whats the joke?

CherChezLaMarauder
09-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Jessica Rabbit, Betty Boop..oh yea...i'd beat the meat