Gawd
09-01-2006, 02:02 PM
lock thread...ban user id for 6 months

MsRzaRecTaH
09-01-2006, 02:06 PM
How u gonna ban a mod lol!

LHX
09-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Im sure they could find a way to ban me.

Yes, I drew it myself.

Notice the life-like animation and the frequent use of trees to make the scenery more enjoyable.

edbigghead was actually the inspiration for the dude in part 6 - his big head looking down wiff no idea whats goin on

prolly busy reading a gun magazine

MsRzaRecTaH
09-01-2006, 02:43 PM
lmaoo @ LHX!! U funny!!

Gawd
09-01-2006, 02:53 PM
lawls ^

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 04:56 PM
I can dig it...peace LHX

INF
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah, thats the ticket. Threads like these are bound to make me start posting and spewing truth. I just wish everybody cared. It takes everyone. It's all or nothing. We could beat our heads against the wall untill we die or find ways to relate and get pass thousands of years of ignorance. Even if you came to the conclusion of the truth, if you are alone it goes no where. Sorry for the run on reply. Nice diagram. Keep going LHX.

Peace.

blackwisdom
09-01-2006, 09:35 PM
I can dig it.

Hotep

7EL7
09-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Looking for a certain kind of tree in a pacific location will give you powers of immortality and control over the feet chakras which will give you the power to hover above your enemies and kick them in the nose at the same time making you victorious over any who are in opposition against the truth of the feet chakras

zeppelin2k
09-02-2006, 09:22 AM
5 mics
classic shit

MsRzaRecTaH
09-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Most def!! Peace LHX

snapple
09-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Yeah, thats the ticket. Threads like these are bound to make me start posting and spewing truth. I just wish everybody cared. It takes everyone. It's all or nothing. We could beat our heads against the wall untill we die or find ways to relate and get pass thousands of years of ignorance. Even if you came to the conclusion of the truth, if you are alone it goes no where. Sorry for the run on reply. Nice diagram. Keep going LHX.

Peace.

beleive me i felt the same way when i first came here, but if we all drop knowledge the drip will turn into a flood and we can force people to pull the wool from over their eyes. always pursue knowledge and wisom mang, beleive me, something beautiful happend in my life today mang hah im just saying you gotta take everything in stride

tajeco
09-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Im sure they could find a way to ban me.

Yes, I drew it myself.

Notice the life-like animation and the frequent use of trees to make the scenery more enjoyable.

edbigghead was actually the inspiration for the dude in part 6 - his big head looking down wiff no idea whats goin on

prolly busy reading a gun magazine

hahahaha :)

thelion1856
09-03-2006, 04:38 PM
this is the greatest thread of all time GTOAT! props speak truth

LHX
11-08-2006, 07:16 PM
bump

tajeco
11-08-2006, 10:38 PM
yes. I forgot about this one. Have you seen the pictures in My First Timbs' book? You should appreciate it.

Civilison
11-08-2006, 10:56 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/27wzsxx.jpg

...to be continued

big ups x

it makes me think, symbols could be anything really looking from the perspsective of time and space in the pre-creation phase. as much as a symbol - the yin and yang - it was and eternally is a reality that was somehow insperiecned by poeple of all cultures.

symbols seem like a "picture" of a certain reality. a picture meaning a verbal thought in a graphic form that our brain can recognize as abstract and existent. even your 'infinite universe' drawing there is a pictorial demonstration that corresponds with a train of verbal thoughts that got sparked off in my mind when it i looked/look at it.

some symbols are universal graphic presentations of certain stages or functions of being.

anyway... and after all your work you went through the extra work to scan it and put it up here. or did you have that predetermined even before?

peace to you