PDA

View Full Version : Check these pussies out............

WARPATH
09-01-2006, 06:29 PM
This is article about gangs in Pine Ridge, it mentions my friends son that was arrested in Rincon Valley, LA, and a child hood friend of mine that was killed a few years back. It features a gang of pussies that took 5 of them to jump me down one time with a metal bar. There's also a slide show.

http://www.men.style.com/details/features/landing?id=content_4824

Gawd
09-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Dood. GANGS usually fight in packs....All they know is numbers and intimidation. To beat a gang you need more bullets then they have members......

WARPATH
09-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Dood. GANGS usually fight in packs....All they know is numbers and intimidation. To beat a gang you need more bullets then they have members......

I hear that, but i'm not about fighting my own people, regardless of how they hurt me, i'm gonna show them the light and re-build a nation of warriors. These kids are lost.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 06:53 PM
ok...cuz words solve shite all of the sudden....treat violence with violence. It is the only way

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 06:56 PM
I hear that, but i'm not about fighting my own people, regardless of how they hurt me, i'm gonna show them the light and re-build a nation of warriors. These kids are lost.

careful wit that shit, u know a lotta mothafuckas stuck in they little thug fantasy and wont come out of it til u make em scared, had to figure out this shit the hard way when i did some thug shit to a fake thug and brought out the pussy in him :(

i dont know how u gonna do that though for real unless u got a lot of resources, mothafuckas gonna think u just preachin to them and shit

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 06:59 PM
ok...cuz words solve shite all of the sudden....treat violence with violence. It is the only way

if u really wanna do somethin u gotta take examples from previous attempts... malcolm x, martin luther king and mothafuckas like that, yeah different culture and different time period but same species... but in a way u right cuz look at what happened to both of them... fucked up world when somebody tries to solve shit nonviolently and gets solved violently in the end anyway

WARPATH
09-01-2006, 07:00 PM
careful wit that shit, u know a lotta mothafuckas stuck in they little thug fantasy and wont come out of it til u make em scared, had to figure out this shit the hard way when i did some thug shit to a fake thug and brought out the pussy in him :(

i dont know how u gonna do that though for real unless u got a lot of resources, mothafuckas gonna think u just preachin to them and shit

I'm not gonna preach. I'll lead by example. I was able to gain at least a little respect from one of the gangs in that article, and I'll work on the otherside. It's slow process but when there girl tells them " You should be more like the WAR CHIEF, he's a real man." then they might change............or get a paternity test on their kid.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm not gonna preach. I'll lead by example. I was able to gain at least a little respect from one of the gangs in that article, and I'll work on the otherside. It's slow process but when there girl tells them " You should be more like the WAR CHIEF, he's a real man." then they might change............or get a paternity test on their kid.

thats wassup then, good luck man

WARPATH
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
You see the picture of the blue house and all the trash in the slide show?

One night my cousin and my little brother and friend kicked in the door and ran up in that shit. Took one dude and threw his ass out the window, shanked another in his bedroom. I wasn't there but the story they tell is crazy.

9th Warrior
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM
damn it, i was expecting pics of women's pussies !

WARPATH
09-01-2006, 07:54 PM
damn it, i was expecting pics of women's pussies !

Yeah, sorry for the false advertising.