PDA

View Full Version : eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Ok so after weeks of fist fights and stabbings we have set the date for October 7th. Every1 is invited just bring a gift. Please suggest songs and attire.....Also I recently implanted my white devil seed into ageaous' gaping black hole...so she will be squeezing em out like 8 months from now...Wish us luck.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:06 PM
yo this is garbage man fuck outta here with this trash, makin a mothafucka sick with this horseshit

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
^ Canadian...nuff said. Anyway you have no Humor in you. That makes you useless.

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:08 PM
You devil reptilian motha fukkka! Fuck you and your seed! Nigga if I was pregnant with your homosexual assed seed I'd get an abortion. Go suck a dick you Greek buttfuckin expert.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:09 PM
You see how she gets...I still love her tho...

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:14 PM
fuck your humour you fuckin piece of horse shit, you think that havin a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection license u to make jokes about whatever the fuck u want from ya fuckin suburban villa in maine huh. people done died so your weak ass can make some stupid fuckin jokes? nah fuck that shit man. i cant respect that especially considerin that if u was up around where i hang with you wouldnt say SHIT but u got your lil keyboard so u can say whatever u want, fuck that coward ass shit.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-01-2006, 07:17 PM
I don't think he's actualy from Maine, you know. That was wher Syeven King's IT was set, and Pennywise the clown being the main character. All things aside I'm starting to think ed and Aqua are the same person. Though it would be a lot of hard work arguing with oneself so damn much

GENERAL WISE
09-01-2006, 07:17 PM
AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel

Israel and Nas Lost

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:19 PM
oh so these pussies is playin so its all cool right? nah fuck that shit i cant get down with that shit, this fuckin garbage spillin over to general chat and shit i cant respect that fuckin shit. this is a fuckin hip hop board not a dumpster somebody ban these trash ass mothafuckas

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:20 PM
AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel

Israel and Nas Lost
Niggaa...when I ask for yo dumb assed opinion , I'll give it to you. Dont ever talk to me again you piece of suicide bombing trash!

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
oh so these pussies is playin so its all cool right? nah fuck that shit i cant get down with that shit, this fuckin garbage spillin over to general chat and shit i cant respect that fuckin shit. this is a fuckin hip hop board not a dumpster somebody ban these trash ass mothafuckas
And fuck you again, honkey dick sucker!....It was all good when these mofos had nigga jokes, but now the shit is too extreme for your lil baby mind to handle nigga fuck you.

Gawd
fuck your humour you fuckin piece of horse shit, you think that havin a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection license u to make jokes about whatever the fuck u want from ya fuckin suburban villa in maine huh. people done died so your weak ass can make some stupid fuckin jokes? nah fuck that shit man. i cant respect that especially considerin that if u was up around where i hang with you wouldnt say SHIT but u got your lil keyboard so u can say whatever u want, fuck that coward ass shit. yeah you have been b10...some one takes the internet to serial..pwnt

I don't think he's actualy from Maine, you know. That was wher Syeven King's IT was set, and Pennywise the clown being the main character. All things aside I'm starting to think ed and Aqua are the same person. Though it would be a lot of hard work arguing with oneself so damn much I know shrap is a dumbass

AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel Blackman is gawd...and they write whiteman checks every month.

Israel and Nas Lost

oh so these pussies is playin so its all cool right? nah fuck that shit i cant get down with that shit, this fuckin garbage spillin over to general chat and shit i cant respect that fuckin shit. this is a fuckin hip hop board not a dumpster somebody ban these trash ass mothafuckas Your e cussing makes you look more of a fool than myself...anyway what should we wear to the wedding?

SHRAP
maaan somebody get some snitch in here so they can drop a dime on both these bitches, this shits disgustin B

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Niggaa...when I ask for yo dumb assed opinion , I'll give it to you. Dont ever talk to me again you piece of suicide bombing trash!

YOu tell him honey buns

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:24 PM
maaan somebody get some snitch in here so they can drop a dime on both these bitches, this shits disgustin B
watch the way you talk to my soon to be wife...

SHRAP
fuck my "e" cussin this is how i talk in real life bitch, only thing is if i witnessed this shit in real life i wouldnt say shit and would probably just slap both of yall ignorant ass idiots

Aqueous Moon
No..your disgusting...Bitch!....Get tha fuck off tha whitemans's nutz, and ride on these niggaz

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:25 PM
fuck my "e" cussin this is how i talk in real life bitch, only thing is if i witnessed this shit in real life i wouldnt say shit and would probably just slap both of yall ignorant ass idiots
Youz a fake assed e-gangster...they called but, I didn't know if it was true or not. I see that it is. Fuck you, Bitch!

GENERAL WISE
09-01-2006, 07:26 PM

Hey i live in santa ana, want me to fuck you doggy style?

nah nevermind, i dont want edbighead's women, If hecan fit his big ass bald head in your birth canal then that is tooo wide. Your used goods :no:

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
fuck my "e" cussin this is how i talk in real life bitch, only thing is if i witnessed this shit in real life i wouldnt say shit and would probably just slap both of yall ignorant ass idiots again you have been b10...you have popped you e top and you are letting meaningless words anger you...what a child...next

No..your disgusting...Bitch!....Get tha fuck off tha whitemans's nutz, and ride on these niggaz

And then write the whiteman checks every month for things like...electric bills, car payments, insurance ( if you have it ), internet bills and the list goes on....whiteman own you all...

my fiance is so funny...lawls @ ride on these niggas.....hahahha

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
YOu tell him honey buns
Don't ever call me "honey buns"....I ain't gay. You butt fuck master!

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:29 PM
You mental pink dick!.....Yo dick ain't big enough to fuck me doggy...stick to them cave women ya used to.

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:31 PM

nah nevermind, i dont want edbighead's women, If hecan fit his big ass bald head in your birth canal then that is tooo wide. Your used goods :no:
And check this...you too late editing slow brain......go get some pancake ass and be happy!

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:33 PM
nah i aint angry, yall can go at this bullshit til yall get banned then think about what the fuck yall retards are doin with your fuckin keyboards, better off shovin em up your ass than sprayin your weak ass bigotry everywhere.

and i dont know what the fuck b10 is, but i do know youre a weak ass coward, a fuckin queer, and probably one of them whiteboys that crosses the fuckin street when u see some thug lookin mothafuckas comin toward u

Youz a fake assed e-gangster...they called but, I didn't know if it was true or not. I see that it is. Fuck you, Bitch!

bitch shut the fuck up, youre a fuckin clown. this the last thing i gotta say to ya before i just ignore what the fuck ya dumb ass types. BITCHSLAPPED. cuz thats what youd be if there wasnt an internet protectin you

and im out cuz yall fuckin cowards arent even worth my keyboard

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:34 PM

nah nevermind, i dont want edbighead's women, If hecan fit his big ass bald head in your birth canal then that is tooo wide. Your used goods :no: Dood wacth how you talk to my babys momma...she is holsum..she hasnt even tried teh buttsechs yet...1 finger at a time i guess...

Don't ever call me "honey buns"....I ain't gay. You butt fuck master! I love it when you get mad at me...makes me want to pound it in harder....cutie pie....

And check this...you too late editing slow brain......go get some pancake ass and be happy! you tell him honey buns....

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM
nah i aint angry, yall can go at this bullshit til yall get banned then think about what the fuck yall retards are doin with your fuckin keyboards, better off shovin em up your ass than sprayin your weak ass bigotry everywhere.

and i dont know what the fuck b10 is, but i do know youre a weak ass coward, a fuckin queer, and probably one of them whiteboys that crosses the fuckin street when u see some thug lookin mothafuckas comin toward u

bitch shut the fuck up, youre a fuckin clown. this the last thing i gotta say to ya before i just ignore what the fuck ya dumb ass types. BITCHSLAPPED. cuz thats what youd be if there wasnt an internet protectin you

you think its real lawls...easily fooled you are.

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM

Blah, blah...shut yo wigger ass up! Nigga go get a suntan and then cum back to me. Still, fuck you 4 life!

GENERAL WISE
09-01-2006, 07:36 PM
You mental pink dick!.....Yo dick ain't big enough to fuck me doggy...stick to them cave women ya used to.

Sand niggas > black niggas

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:38 PM
how dare you speak to my black queen that way....

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Blah, blah...shut yo wigger ass up! Nigga go get a suntan and then cum back to me. Still, fuck you 4 life!
My babe loves to watch the wrestling...thats where she gets all of her killer insults at...

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Black niggas = your greatest fantasy.

You gay ass ball lickin cum mouth.

If tha Black man sweated on your tounge, nigga you would save that shit to try to make money off. Fuck yo greek ass.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:41 PM
you tell him sweat heart...damn that genwise with his comedy gold....

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey can we stick to the topic please...mine and ageous' wedding ...what should we wear..what should we dance too...what should we serve?

WuTangWarrior
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM

THATS RIIIGHT LOL yo but for real Aqueous wussup with all those remarks about white people and muslims and what not, FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA(RETTE)

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 07:44 PM
THATS RIIIGHT LOL yo but for real Aqueous wussup with all those remarks about white people and muslims and what not, FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA(RETTE)

the fuck is with all the remarks about black people ya goddamn dumbass? dude got 1 eye and shit only see half of it :frusty: :clap:

Aqueous Moon
nigga, fuck you casper dick riders!...you always got sometin to say when tha blackman defends himself. But, you ain't got shit to say bout all them nigga jokes...fuck you

Gawd

you son of a bitch...thats my fiance your talking about.....lawls. We made love last night...she was moaning calling me her master...

WuTangWarrior
09-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I Aint No Racist Wtf But You Are Aqueous, I Feel That Everyones = And No Ones A Devil Ty Verrry Much......... Aaaaaaaaaand Im Not White Neither

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:46 PM
you son of a bitch...thats my fiance your talking about.....lawls. We made love last night...she was moaning calling me her master...
You are fuckin dreaming...devil. never!

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:46 PM
lawls at casper dick riders...but my wife pays the bills and she writes the checks to all sortsa caspers and pancake d00ds all week,,,,we support the white companies...all the black ones are bankrupt....anyway we want 3 kids right babe? she is so cute when she is all e mad.....

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:47 PM
You are fuckin dreaming...devil. never!

baby cakes we talked about this remember..you said you wouldnt pretend anymore that we were not a couple...we are in love....lets plan the wedding now and stop all this fussing....

WuTangWarrior
09-01-2006, 07:48 PM
the fuck is with all the remarks about black people ya goddamn dumbass? dude got 1 eye and shit only see half of it :frusty: :clap:

uhhh just to bother Aqueous for thinkin the black mans god and the white mans devilish, y the fuck would i go on a WU TANG forum if i hated black ppl looooool

im sorry:'(, but yo can i be the camera man :picture:

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:51 PM
uhhh just to bother Aqueous for thinkin the black mans god and the white mans devilish, y the fuck would i go on a WU TANG forum if i hated black ppl looooool

yes you can....ageaous and i agree....

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM

You would go on a Wu tang forum ya dumb fuck cuz you don't even know what Ghostface killah means!

Now try to figure it out while I laugh at you.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 07:58 PM
You would go on a Wu tang forum ya dumb fuck cuz you don't even know what Ghostface killah means!

you tell him babe....btw dont forget to mail the internet bill out to that white owned corperation...its due

WuTangWarrior
09-01-2006, 07:58 PM

if i cared i woulda figured it out but ill just take a guess instead of searchin google for everything like yaself...... its probably from some kung-fu movie or some shit like that......im sorry im not at the "Wu-Tang" dick-ridin degree that yall are at right now, ill try to work on it tho :loser:

btw do u kno what bra size Rae wears?

GENERAL WISE
09-01-2006, 07:59 PM

How does knowing what ghost face killah means help you in life

thats why black people will never succeed in life

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:00 PM
btw do u kno what bra size Rae wears?

aaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha. wait thats my woman dick

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:01 PM

gen...im sure that you have noticed that my soon to be wife..is a little slow...she is hawt tho...i even smell my finger after i yank it from her fart box...she is so hawt

Aqueous Moon
you tell him babe....btw dont forget to mail the internet bill out to that white owned corperation...its due
Suck an Arabs dick and massage a Jews bALLS

WuTangWarrior
the real devils are the people thinkin theyre better than one another or a race, BEAT DAT WITCHA KNOW-LEDGE BIIIAAAAATCH

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Suck an Arabs dick and massage a Jews bALLS

your insults are getting better babe...we'll pratice them some more after our smelly sex session...

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 08:04 PM

Black folks won't suceed tll they get rid of all tha gays.

Damn, I guess that means you have to go....nice knowing ya!

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:05 PM
im thinking of wearing a suit made out of domino tiles....black and white you know?

Jasper is to be the best man.....

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:06 PM
hahahah this edbigghead bitch got the nerve to type that i "ran" and "sneak dissed" his pussy ass in the other thread so i gotta come back. edbigghead i aint got much to say to you man, period. youre basically a weak ass faggot. both you and i know that you wouldnt say any of this shit away off the internet, yeah its true that u aint sayin it for real cuz its the internet or whatever the fuck your faggot ass thinks.

only thing youre missin is that youre up on the internet and i dont see you doin nothin but wastin your time playin around with some racist ass trick ass bitch on and on and it just shows u aint got the balls to do what u do what u do on the internet off the internet. what kind of a weak fag creates an internet persona and just plays all day? youre just weak as fuck, i dont know what the fuck is b10 or pwned or whatever nerd ass whiteboy shit u be typin all the time but i know that in real life, face to face with me, its pronounced "ummumummumumunummmm" understand bitch?

and i dont give a shit if anybody on here is scared of me, this is the fuckin internet. however im sayin tho i really couldnt be blamed if one of u weak ass faggots would see me for real, by chance or whatever, and think that its still the fuckin internet and fuck around and get buried or some shit. thats really whats sad about the whole shit

anyway go on and continue typin ya lil jokes to this dumb ass bitch or continue tryna shit on me, i cant control what the fuck u do over the fuckin internet and its true i cant make you bitches scared by typin a bunch of fuckin words into a keyboard, but its whatever man, just tryna let u know got a problem for real if u comin on a computer to act out some fuckin persona and shit.

Gawd
Black folks won't suceed tll they get rid of all tha gays.

Damn, I guess that means you have to go....nice knowing ya!

you see baby...i told yah if you think b4 you post your insults and comebacks will be more refined and powerfull.....your getting better snookums.

Aqueous Moon
your insults are getting better babe...we'll pratice them some more after our smelly sex session...Nigga fuck you...till, I get done eating. I'm busy so fuck you crakers and cracker suckas.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:08 PM
hahahah this edbigghead bitch got the nerve to type that i "ran" and "sneak dissed" his pussy ass in the other thread so i gotta come back. edbigghead i aint got much to say to you man, period. youre basically a weak ass faggot. both you and i know that you wouldnt say any of this shit away off the internet, yeah its true that u aint sayin it for real cuz its the internet or whatever the fuck your faggot ass thinks.

only thing youre missin is that youre up on the internet and i dont see you doin nothin but wastin your time playin around with some racist ass trick ass bitch on and on and it just shows u aint got the balls to do what u do what u do on the internet off the internet. what kind of a weak fag creates an internet persona and just plays all day? youre just weak as fuck, i dont know what the fuck is b10 or pwned or whatever nerd ass whiteboy shit u be typin all the time but i know that in real life, face to face with me, its pronounced "ummumummumumunummmm" understand bitch?

and i dont give a shit if anybody on here is scared of me, this is the fuckin internet. however im sayin tho i really couldnt be blamed if one of u weak ass faggots would see me for real, by chance or whatever, and think that its still the fuckin internet and fuck around and get buried or some shit. thats really whats sad about the whole shit

anyway go on and continue typin ya lil jokes to this dumb ass bitch or continue tryna shit on me, i cant control what the fuck u do over the fuckin internet and its true i cant make you bitches scared by typin a bunch of fuckin words into a keyboard, but its whatever man, just tryna let u know got a problem for real if u comin on a computer to act out some fuckin persona and shit.

log off d00d...you dont git the interwebs and you never will.....you have been b10.

ps...your really starting to frighten me ......im so scared of you right now i may not be able to keep living...zomfg ....pwnt nig0r

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:08 PM
by the way a ghostface killah is somebody that kill white people sorry, and it aint no fuckin wu-tang trivia, its just common fuckin sense which is somethin a lot of yall lack. they dont teach u that shit in the suburbs or somethin

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Nigga fuck you...till, I get done eating. I'm busy so fuck you crakers and cracker suckas.

seeya at the house babe...drive safe....i love you. dont forget the bills that are due to all the white companies that we support...bye

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:10 PM
by the way a ghostface killah is somebody that kill white people sorry, and it aint no fuckin wu-tang trivia, its just common fuckin sense which is somethin a lot of yall lack. they dont teach u that shit in the suburbs or somethin

haha you live in montreal....lawls your hard

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:14 PM
shrap provided me with like a half hour of lovley entertainment...thx

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:18 PM
haha you live in montreal....lawls your hard

and u underlined suburbs, just shows u dont know shit about montreal or any other city

i understand the internet perfectly, if theres somethin i dont understand its how somebodys gonna come on here and make 10 posts a day tryna fuck with people. u tryna say sarcastically that youre scared after i done told your weak ass i know i cant make you scared by typin a buncha words into a keyboard.

fact is you ARE a fuckin scared ass bitch and apparently you dont realize it, otherwise you wouldnt be up on here typin some weak ass jokes that wouldnt hurt a 4 year olds feelings and then usin some fucked up nerd terminology u probably learned from your fellow dorks in Klingon language class to try 2 assert some sort of cybervictory

yeah i know you aint scared of me i got that part already, but if u aint scared of me, thats your bad not mine. since u think u smart figure that shit out bitch.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:20 PM
shrap provided me with like a half hour of lovley entertainment...thx

see i told you i cant understand, if half an hour of gettin told and punked like a fuckin bitch is your idea of fun then youre wastin your time when u could go out on the street and sell your ass for money u strange ass faggot

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:20 PM
^ lawls at you taking the internet seriously...your a laugh d00d...hilarity best describes you...You despise me so much and your so emotional over what i do here yet you cant keep your posts out of my thread can ya? No ya cant. Your drawn in here by someone you see as fake and weak...but you cant stop typing to me...wafflez....your a hoot.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:21 PM
see i told you i cant understand, if half an hour of gettin told and punked like a fuckin bitch is your idea of fun then youre wastin your time when u could go out on the street and sell your ass for money u strange ass faggot
im at work so technically i got paid to pwn you and ageous(my lovely fiance)......

btw....post your pic gangsta...

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:22 PM
i despise you? im emotional? sounds like somebody is takin somethin seriously and its not me, im sorry pussy

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Activity: Today 06:20 PM
Viewing Thread eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry..... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25117) @ 06:20 PM

dood cant k33p his eyes off my thread...but he is so mean to me....

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:23 PM
i dont got a digital camera for some recent shit, but i got some older pics up somewhere, yeah somewhere close, figure it out ya dumb ass pussy bwoi

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:23 PM
i despise you? im emotional? sounds like somebody is takin somethin seriously and its not me, im sorry pussy
yeah you with your page long replies....lawls you git mad d00d and now your trying to back track...your prob typed so hard that a few keys popped of...hahahahaha its ok d00d...i pwn a lot of folks...your no different....I cant wait for your reply

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:24 PM
i dont got a digital camera for some recent shit, but i got some older pics up somewhere, yeah somewhere close, figure it out ya dumb ass pussy bwoi

i love the way you spell bwoi...its hawt and on fire....your insults are so creative.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Last Activity: Today 06:25 PM
Replying to Thread eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry..... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25117) @ 06:25 PM cant get enough of replying to some 1 you see as fake and weak...lawls....keep em coming d00d...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-01-2006, 08:26 PM
hahhaha, this thread is "lawls".

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
i was educatin you, sorry i shoulda known it was a lost cause, youre hopeless buddy. every post u make shows how fuckin weak u is, just look up on this page where u said i was bein mean to you. u think u special cuz im mean to u? see youre fuckin lost, u may not even know anybody like me and like i said its your bad if this is your idea of fun

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
illstatiq are yuo going to make the wedding day?

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:30 PM
i was educatin you, sorry i shoulda known it was a lost cause, youre hopeless buddy. every post u make shows how fuckin weak u is, just look up on this page where u said i was bein mean to you. u think u special cuz im mean to u? see youre fuckin lost, u may not even know anybody like me and like i said its your bad if this is your idea of fun
again...you have no idea how the internets forums work...you take my word for truth, you got mad, you think your making me mad, you know im laughing my ass off...its all for fun d00d. but again you dont understand that..hahahahahahahahahahahahahi am having a great time keeping you intwinned in my thread...i mean you could be out getting some canadian tail.....but no your here making me laugh so hard...yess!!!11
what are you going to bring to my wedding...your invited.

oDoUoSoKo
09-01-2006, 08:31 PM

thats a fucking long post, also i think every that has posted in this thread before me is being so fuckin ignorant..

Shrap: ur from fuckin montreal stop threatin people cuz even if it were on the phone..ur in fukin canada

Wutangwarrior: "if i hated black people why wood i be on a wutang forum" bad example bro...wu mite as well be white

Aqueous moon: SHUT THE FUCK UP, ur not biggin up ur race, ur setting it back farther than d4l, u sound like a wang toastin tea baggin odor offensive vagina! all this NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA cut that crap out ur most likley white, and even if u arent u mite aswell be saying it as often as u do, black man isnt god, because there is more than one black man and most of them are christian or believe in allah, (hence the 5% only 5% of em) white man isnt devil, jus really funny guys, wake up and get a date wit a cracker arready

edbighead:god bless you brother..nice thread

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:31 PM
lawls @ you thinking I live in maine...haha cmon d00d post more....i laugh at you making yourself look like an internet tough guy hahahaha

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:32 PM
thats a fucking long post, also i think every that has posted in this thread before me is being so fuckin ignorant..

Shrap: ur from fuckin montreal stop threatin people cuz even if it were on the phone..ur in fukin canada

Wutangwarrior: "if i hated black people why wood i be on a wutang forum" bad example bro...wu mite as well be white

Aqueous moon: SHUT THE FUCK UP, ur not biggin up ur race, ur setting it back farther than d4l, u sound like a wang toastin tea baggin odor offensive vagina! all this NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA cut that crap out ur most likley white, and even if u arent u mite aswell be saying it as often as u do, black man isnt god, because there is more than one black man and most of them are christian or believe in allah, (hence the 5% only 5% of em) white man isnt devil, jus really funny guys, wake up and get a date wit a cracker arready

dusk...quality.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
illstatiq are yuo going to make the wedding day?

could be tough for me to get over to the desert, if skale is there i may make the trek.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM
could be tough for me to get over to the desert, if skale is there i may make the trek.
y skale.....ill send some of moonbeams brothas to you...you can ride on their backs into the deserts...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-01-2006, 08:35 PM
cmon d00d post more....i laugh at you making yourself look like an internet tough guy hahahaha

all skales posts are about how he doesnt care about the internet.....but needs to prove hes tough.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
hahahah im in canada? aight bitch, you dont know nothin about me but apparently its all good cuz im in canada. shut the fuck up bitch, who the fuck are u? pop up in the thread talkin some dumb shit. if yall faggots would read the thread i didnt threaten nobody, i just state straight facts already.

and edbigghead whos on whos dick, youre the fag lookin at my profile to see what thread on lookin at u weak ass trick.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
all skales posts are about how he doesnt care about the internet.....but needs to prove hes tough.
he was easily pwnzord and so was my bad gurl moonpies....

ooooooh Canada

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:38 PM
hahahah im in canada? aight bitch, you dont know nothin about me but apparently its all good cuz im in canada. shut the fuck up bitch, who the fuck are u? pop up in the thread talkin some dumb shit. if yall faggots would read the thread i didnt threaten nobody, i just state straight facts already.

and edbigghead whos on whos dick, youre the fag lookin at my profile to see what thread on lookin at u weak ass trick.
keep posting in my thread...i love it...i cant get enough....you do all the selfpwnge for me...its pure comedy tough guy........

oh canada..../me sings.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:38 PM

hahahah this bitch thinks shits lovely after i told his whole country, u just basically typed u gonna take a trip to get robbed? damn yall faggots are outta yall fuckin miiiind man

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM

nigga!!!! lmao...shut yo pussy ass up!....I gives a fuck about yo autobiography, niggaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

snapple
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM
everybody needs a hug in here LOL

Longbongcilvaringz
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
hahahah this bitch thinks shits lovely after i told his whole country, u just basically typed u gonna take a trip to get robbed? damn yall faggots are outta yall fuckin miiiind man

i was being serious....

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
dusk...quality.
Devil...honkey.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:41 PM
edbigghead you know YOU the comedy, i state the facts for real and you makin jokes, thinkin shit is jokes, you realize that you the punchline right? do u purposely write all this nerd terminology in every post just for me laugh more times at your bitch ass per weak ass post u make or what?

Gawd
hahahah this bitch thinks shits lovely after i told his whole country, u just basically typed u gonna take a trip to get robbed? damn yall faggots are outta yall fuckin miiiind man there you go e tough man gonna rob some1...lawls

nigga!!!! lmao...shut yo pussy ass up!....I gives a fuck about yo autobiography, niggaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Hey baby...where did you go? did you pay the internet bill to that white compnie that has you on a billing schedule....we were just ironing out the wedding details...

MsRzaRecTaH
wow 6 pages?!

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:42 PM
edbigghead you know YOU the comedy, i state the facts for real and you makin jokes, thinkin shit is jokes, you realize that you the punchline right? do u purposely write all this nerd terminology in every post just for me laugh more times at your bitch ass per weak ass post u make or what?
its all jokes d00d...you keep stating tha real online...hahahaha

oDoUoSoKo

was that intended towards me? ur a fuckin wigga like aqueerass said so keep it movin :loser: ser

Gawd
wow 6 pages?!
yes...i have fans and they hate me.....shrap is gonna rob some1 at my wedding ...he is so gangsta....like kayne

Aqueous Moon
09-01-2006, 08:43 PM
again...you have no idea how the internets forums work...you take my word for truth, you got mad, you think your making me mad, you know im laughing my ass off...its all for fun d00d. but again you dont understand that..hahahahahahahahahahahahahi am having a great time keeping you intwinned in my thread...i mean you could be out getting some canadian tail.....but no your here making me laugh so hard...yess!!!11
You fucking extra chromosome having dick sucker!!!!

nigga, only in your dreams could you have something as bomb as this. You back country cracker - cousin fuckin inbred slime!

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:44 PM
was that intended towards me? ur a fuckin wigga like aqueerass said so keep it movin :loser: ser
chabooya...oh wait shrap is still viewing...nevermind that last comment shrap would hate for you to rob me...lawls

SHRAP
i was being serious....

so basically youre sayin that if u see a pit, you might jump into it, but youll only jump into it if you KNOW theres 5 foot long spikes down at the bottom to impale your fuckin ass? thats just straight up weird man, im sorry i cant figure that shit out.

Frontal Lobotomy
Man, only gyppos rob people

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:45 PM
You fucking extra chromosome having dick sucker!!!!

nigga, only your dreams could you have something as bomb as this. Ypu back country cracker - cousin fuckin inbred slime!

Baby dont say that..we made love on the graves of your ancestors remember? it was so beautifull...dont let these fhegles some between us...we are in love honey buns..in love.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 08:45 PM

was that intended towards you? i dont know, it was "intended toward" the bitch ass faggot hater that i quoted in the post, are you that weak ass pussy that i quoted? if so then yea it was intended toward you BITCH.

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Man, only gyppos rob people

no they threaten to rob ppl online....ghey

shrap is so so gangsta...he is like p diddiy and mixed with brian adams...lalws....we are all in awe over your e gangster stance shrap//////

MsRzaRecTaH
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
I ... dont know what to say... its the internet and I know people are not suppose to take jokes seriously.. but its a damn forum come on people. .stop the violence

Gawd
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
was that intended towards you? i dont know, it was "intended toward" the bitch ass faggot hater that i quoted in the post, are you that weak ass pussy that i quoted? if so then yea it was intended toward you BITCH.

you have a potty mouth.

oDoUoSoKo
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM

your actin mighty tuff for a fukin fag who mimmicks the name of a rappin basket ball player for his myspace account! ur such a fuckin JOKE celine dion, so like everyone else in the thread i aint takin ya seriously

Frontal Lobotomy
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
^ Nice sig dude

oDoUoSoKo
09-01-2006, 08:58 PM
thank you sir

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 09:03 PM
OH SHIT SON. he just clowned the name of my myspace account! MOTHAFUCKA HOW COULD U!!! hahahahahahah u dont need to take me seriously BITCH, cuz youre seriously BITCH and seriously i dont give a shit about a serious BITCH let alone whether that BITCH thinks im serious, BITCH. so like edbigghead you can shut the fuck up and go suck a dick like a bitch does, bitch

WuTangWarrior
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
damn this shits up to 8 pages now??? man i was just fuckin around in the beginnin but DAMN lol why are yall sweatin eachother when ur prolly never gonna meet eachother in real life.....chill

INF
09-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Speakin of Shaq, has anybody see that pap video with Shaq? wtf? Thats what EDs gettin for a gift. I'ma try to find a way to get them fools to perform that song. Bingo. Problem solved thread closed.

SHRAP
09-01-2006, 10:01 PM
hol the fuck up news flash, this just in N.E.L exposes another of these pussy ass cowards

fuckin wigga

u couldnt TURN-A-MINT (tournament) if u were bitten by a WERE TIC-TAC

nuff said, weak bitch weak raps, if this bitch isnt white typin some shit like "wigga" after he typed those faggot ass lyrics he should be ashamed of himself, fuck what am i sayin he should be ashamed of himself period, fuck what am i sayin, SHE should be ashamed of HERSELF period, what a weak ass bitch

snapple
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM

thats not how fourms work, thats how you think they work, and have a weird sense of humor.....

7EL7
09-01-2006, 11:12 PM
If this was to really happen, i'd have to cut eDBiggHeads with a butter knife

MsRzaRecTaH
09-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Peace to 7

GENERAL WISE
09-02-2006, 01:30 AM
this thread belongs in:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13998

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2006, 02:11 AM
It is NOT Aqueous Moon, it's obvious someone took her account.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2006, 05:07 AM
so basically youre sayin that if u see a pit, you might jump into it, but youll only jump into it if you KNOW theres 5 foot long spikes down at the bottom to impale your fuckin ass? thats just straight up weird man, im sorry i cant figure that shit out.

what....sarcasm......

WotsGoinDown
09-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Ed is a sick bastard

Grongle
09-02-2006, 07:18 AM
^ I agree

JASPER
09-02-2006, 08:51 AM
This thread is a total piece of shit. I'm cringing as I read it and some posts even make me bleed internally. You're all devils.

zeppelin2k
09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
^ Canadian...nuff said. Anyway you have no Humor in you. That makes you useless.

canadians own american's sense of humour

THE W
09-02-2006, 10:12 AM
i just had some J-hove's come to my door and try to sell me on some religion.

7EL7
09-02-2006, 10:13 AM
gives me a mirror to how shit was 2, 3 years ago

oDoUoSoKo
09-02-2006, 12:15 PM
hol the fuck up news flash, this just in N.E.L exposes another of these pussy ass cowards

nuff said, weak bitch weak raps, if this bitch isnt white typin some shit like "wigga" after he typed those faggot ass lyrics he should be ashamed of himself, fuck what am i sayin he should be ashamed of himself period, fuck what am i sayin, SHE should be ashamed of HERSELF period, what a weak ass bitch

ok buddy, my stats dont lie first of all asshole, second of all if i was white id hang myself, 3rd of all WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHRAP....nice try,..expose me...fuck outta here honkie eat ass crack ;D

Gawd
09-02-2006, 12:26 PM
thats not how fourms work, thats how you think they work, and have a weird sense of humor..... No. Thats how they work...lawls trust me d00d...i get every1 rilled up and sit back and laugh for hours at all of your dumbasses getting angry online...haha

If this was to really happen, i'd have to cut eDBiggHeads with a butter knife OK...sure. I have a huge head so bring a big butter knife nig0r....

It is NOT Aqueous Moon, it's obvious someone took her account. No it is...this is how she acts when she is backed in a corner...she is my fiance tho. And I do love her...

Ed is a sick bastardIm just a normal guy

^ I agree

Gawd
09-02-2006, 12:27 PM
This thread is a total piece of shit. I'm cringing as I read it and some posts even make me bleed internally. You're all devils. I know...all this devilness is making me cry for the black gawds....

canadians own american's sense of humour Word? kids in the hall was good but other than that no one pays attention to canada really......

GENERAL WISE
09-02-2006, 01:04 PM
can we get some pics of aquesmoon?

http://career.colstate.edu/images/black_woman_profile.jpg
http://abravenewworldinc.org/images/black_woman.JPG

WuTangWarrior
09-02-2006, 01:06 PM
http://myspace-789.vo.llnwd.net/00064/98/75/64175789_m.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
09-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Where's Stak84?

Gawd
09-02-2006, 01:52 PM
My fiance and future wife will NOT be posting pics on account of the herpes I sprayed on her face one mid summers eve....In 2 weeks maybe pics...today. No.

tommytootone
09-02-2006, 01:56 PM
clowns

mashqauck
09-02-2006, 02:04 PM
worst thread ever made...

-closed-

Gawd
09-02-2006, 02:25 PM
worst thread ever made...

-closed-

my threads are gems d00d....go practice shaving now...kthx

SHRAP
09-02-2006, 03:00 PM
ok buddy, my stats dont lie first of all asshole, second of all if i was white id hang myself, 3rd of all WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHRAP....nice try,..expose me...fuck outta here honkie eat ass crack ;D

shut up bitch, youre from brooklyn and your rhymes are that weak? if u aint white u gotta be indian bitch, either that or youre fuckin chinese. talkin bout your stats hahahah, fuck your internet stats u faggot internet rapper. id love to see anybody bust some long ass non flowin ass line about a "were tictac" in any cypher. shrap is the shrapnel that cuts your bitch ass, N.E.L. no enemy lives bitch. this bitch ass is named dusk cuz the son just goes down. nice closet faggot nickname bitch time 2 hang it up, the whiteboy just bitchslapped your bitch ass again

mashqauck
09-02-2006, 03:06 PM
my threads are gems d00d....go practice shaving now...kthx

lol I shaved my pubic chin hairs the other day ^O^

Gawd
09-02-2006, 03:09 PM
lol I shaved my pubic chin hairs the other day ^O^

awww. thats sweat.

snapple
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
"No. Thats how they work...lawls trust me d00d...i get every1 rilled up and sit back and laugh for hours at all of your dumbasses getting angry online...haha"

ok well that speaks for itself, going outside wont kill you.

Gawd
09-02-2006, 05:49 PM
ok well that speaks for itself, going outside wont kill you.

ageous and i just went shwimming....lawls her top came off too.....

snapple
09-02-2006, 07:51 PM
ageous and i just went shwimming....lawls her top came off too.....

lol typical redneck moron, is a racist yet still is attracted to women of other ethnicities and tries to fight it but can't. you're such a simple charecter.

hectis
09-02-2006, 10:14 PM
AM have u ever been a wife before?

oDoUoSoKo
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
shut up bitch, youre from brooklyn and your rhymes are that weak? if u aint white u gotta be indian bitch, either that or youre fuckin chinese. talkin bout your stats hahahah, fuck your internet stats u faggot internet rapper. id love to see anybody bust some long ass non flowin ass line about a "were tictac" in any cypher. shrap is the shrapnel that cuts your bitch ass, N.E.L. no enemy lives bitch. this bitch ass is named dusk cuz the son just goes down. nice closet faggot nickname bitch time 2 hang it up, the whiteboy just bitchslapped your bitch ass again

1. nice choice of words gooch tickler^^
2. im puerto rican
3. i wasnt talkin about my internet stats
4. u chose that 1 line outta the hundreds of verses ive layed down here..and fuck here..u sound so stupid, posing at its best, take it down a notch...like u keep saying...this is the internet vato.

GENERAL WISE
09-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I wun
you lost

stop writing on my dick

7EL7
09-02-2006, 11:37 PM
there is alot of penis touching going down in this thread

Evacuate Immediately !

Gawd
09-03-2006, 12:16 AM
lol typical redneck moron, is a racist Im not a racist dumbass.... yet still is attracted to women of other ethnicities and tries to fight it but can't.You have a real hard time understanding sarcasm... you're such a simple charecter.Could say the same thing about you...dont believe everything that you read d00d...get over it.

AM have u ever been a wife before?
no she hasnt but will be soon...

SHRAP
09-03-2006, 01:41 AM
1. nice choice of words gooch tickler^^
2. im puerto rican
3. i wasnt talkin about my internet stats
4. u chose that 1 line outta the hundreds of verses ive layed down here..and fuck here..u sound so stupid, posing at its best, take it down a notch...like u keep saying...this is the internet vato.

i dont pose bitch, if u was up here youd probably buy your crack from me you weak ass hooker. what stats u mean? the number of gay porn movies u acted in? the number of times u had to get beat down into u turned into a pussy ass internet shit talker? youre a pussy ass bitch on my dick, you want attention or some shit u got it bitch. fuck your weak ass verses, after readin that faggot line and the rest of the faggot verse i dont wanna read any more of your wack ass garbage. probably a bunch of fuckin lies anyway comin from some weak ass internet fag that likes to talk shit usin a keyboard.

intellekt is puerto rican too, i guess youre probably brothers. two weak ass internet rapper slash keyboard tough guys. the only other white dude in my click would stomp both of u weak ass faggots out at the same time

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 09:06 AM
when have i ever came accross as a tuff guy? fuck outta here canada look at what u posted "buy crack from me" WTF get real buddy, cuz i dont brag about how i live but c'mon

brooklyn vs montreal ......exactly

i dont rap about the type of shit i do or talk about it, im cool wit bloods crips lk, all the above my face to face freestyle battle record stands at 46-0 or so, so far, ive held and shot a gun when u cant even pronounce the shit, so take it easy net buster lol im glad i got u pissed tho............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................bitch

Gawd
09-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Allright now that all that ^ is over with help me plan this wedding. We will need a DJ. We will need some Ideas....Ageous is a very impatient person you see. If she and I were forced t plan this out alone she would loose her cool and prob sl4ughter some wh1te bab1es or somthing. Its ferocious the way she gets somtimes. But hey, she is my cupcake,

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 10:38 AM
i say i dj, and we get a cake wit a clone of u comin out of it, the bouque shood be made of razor blade thorned roses

snapple
09-03-2006, 10:50 AM
no she hasnt but will be soon...

you're blatently racist all the time and drop the n-bomb on people you know who are black and make racial slurs and try to make yourself feel superior to them. if you think thats funny and youre being sarcastic you need to check your head man, cause ive never met anyone else who has a similar train of thought as you, you try and be sarcastic and real life like that and youd get knocked the fuck out REAL quick.

oDoUoSoKo
09-03-2006, 11:52 AM
who was ed before the name change

Gawd
09-03-2006, 12:50 PM
i say i dj, and we get a cake wit a clone of u comin out of it, the bouque shood be made of razor blade thorned roses
what music would you play for mine and ageous' special day?

you're blatently racist all the time..Im not racist...ask the Mods. and drop the n-bomb on people you know who are black I type N bombs in different degrees and styles on ppl who I know are %5 faggatrons... and make racial slurs and try to make yourself feel superior to them.Thats another assumtion by Snapple... if you think thats funny and youre being sarcastic you need to check your head man,You should check it for me d00d. cmon put me in my e place...youve been trying to for about a week now. git on with it.... cause ive never met anyone else who has a similar train of thought as you,funny...we have never 'met' you try and be sarcastic and real life like that and youd get knocked the fuck out REAL quick.Another assumption by Snapple... loosen up asshat...you sound like shrap trying to be a tough guy...that shit is so played out too...saying' in real life' and 'youd get your ass whooped' saying shit like that is for ppl who take cyberwebz to the heart d00d....

who was ed before the name changeIve always been eD...even b4 the crash.

Now...Im serious about Ageous and I getting hitched....We should spend the honey moon in Compton I think....heard its a good safe place.

snapple
09-03-2006, 12:55 PM
^^ ive been doing this for the past week because you go too far and have been sayin that dumb shit for too long. im not making assumtions i have a valid judgement of you based off your posts. please i don't sound a damn thing like sharp, im just stating that if you tell a black person you're gonna lynch them, people wouldn't think it's funny at all, people would get mad, just like on the internet. and you know this. you constantly are trying making comments to others like "hahahah look how mad i made you d00d im so awsome d00d i made you mad this is what the interents for i can make u mad LAWL" and that has gotten real played out. ive been posting here for a minute and you know that, you and i have never had any problems, but a lot of your behavior is just unacceptable and rude as fuck. im tired of you and your "gimmick" you make other dope users on here feel like they can't post because they have to deal with harassment. everyone doesn't share your philosophy and you need to understand that.

Gawd
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
^^ ive been doing this for the past week because you go too far and have been sayin that dumb shit for too long. im not making assumtions i have a valid judgement of you based off your posts.again you dont understand sarcasm.....if it was a problem the mods will tell me....your such a faggatron d00d... please i don't sound a damn thing like sharp, im just stating that if you tell a black person you're gonna lynch them, people wouldn't think it's funny at all, people would get mad, just like on the internet. and you know this. you constantly are trying making comments to others like "hahahah look how mad i made you d00d im so awsome d00d i made you mad this is what the interents for i can make u mad LAWL" and that has gotten real played out. ive been posting here for a minute and you know that, you and i have never had any problems, but a lot of your behavior is just unacceptable and rude as fuck. im tired of you and your "gimmick" you make other dope users on here feel like they can't post because they have to deal with harassment. everyone doesn't share your philosophy and you need to understand that.

lawls...@ yuo taking me serious d00d....i dont even exist Im a bot....pwnt. log off now

snapple is trying to be wucorp super hero...come to rescue the forum from eDs posts...what a woman.

snapple
09-03-2006, 01:11 PM
nah mang you're not a bot, thats what is so sad. and other people on here aren't bots, you just have no idea man you're really shelterd individual and you need your bubble to be bursted

Gawd
09-03-2006, 01:14 PM
nah mang you're not a bot, thats what is so sad. and other people on here aren't bots, you just have no idea man you're really shelterd individual and you need your bubble to be bursted

ok ...so go ahead and burst it d00d....Ive been aiting all week...your words mean a lot to me. they really do.

GENERAL WISE
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
ok ...so go ahead and burst it d00d....Ive been aiting all week...your words mean a lot to me. they really do.

10 bucks says edbighead is a child rapist (boy or girl, whatever he sees first)

snapple
09-03-2006, 01:27 PM
i got 10 on it

Gawd
09-03-2006, 01:31 PM
10 bucks says edbighead is a child rapist (boy or girl, whatever he sees first)

i got 10 on it

But what do you think of our wedding?

IrOnMaN
09-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Wow. I haven't see so much immature shit in my life. You guys really need to grow up, seriously. I understand it's the internet and all, but all this racism bullshit needs to STOP!

AQ, I'm suprised to see you post the derogatory name of a black person, which is "nigger". In the case, it's "nigga". White people created the word "nigger" to degrade black people. Many years ago, an ignorant black person took the "er" off the word and put an "a". Do you see other races taking the derogatory name of thier race and using it to speak and associate to one another? No. Have you ever seen a white person calling another white person a "cracka"? No. Have you ever seen a mexican calling another mexican a "spica". No, you haven't. So, why are we black people calling each other "niggas". The answer in ignorance. Come on AQ, seriously. I thought you were smarter than that, not to use such an ignorant word like "nigga". Using this words respents ignorance. =/

Thank you.

Edbigghead, }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:|

INF
09-03-2006, 02:12 PM
the fuck does lawls stand for anyway? That shit is beyond basic abbr.

Gawd
09-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow. I haven't see so much immature shit in my life. You guys really need to grow up, seriously. I understand it's the internet and all, but all this racism bullshit needs to STOP!

AQ, I'm suprised to see you post the derogatory name of a black person, which is "nigger". In the case, it's "nigga". White people created the word "nigger" to degrade black people. Many years ago, an ignorant black person took the "er" off the word and put an "a". Do you see other races taking the derogatory name of thier race and using it to speak and associate to one another? No. Have you ever seen a white person calling another white person a "cracka"? No. Have you ever seen a mexican calling another mexican a "spica". No, you haven't. So, why are we black people calling each other "niggas". The answer in ignorance. Come on AQ, seriously. I thought you were smarter than that, not to use such an ignorant word like "nigga". Using this words respents ignorance. =/

Thank you.

Edbigghead, }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:|
Its all for fun d00d..gtfo of mi thread....
the fuck does lawls stand for anyway? That shit is beyond basic abbr.you big dummy...lawls...

INF
09-03-2006, 05:09 PM
for real tho.