PDA

View Full Version : Who's world is this?

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 09:45 PM
I see alot of talk about the decline of this site. To be honest, I been seen this shit since I started lurkin here two years ago. Thing is, what is it exactly or whos fault is it. What could possibly make this place that bad? Is it all the bullshit bickering between posters? Is it the options available to us? For real, this is most likely one of the best hip hop sites in the matrix.What is it that ppl expect when they become unhappy in here?

GENERAL WISE
09-03-2006, 10:13 PM
age 100,
you lost, death is near

P.S i am GOAT thread maker so you best recognize

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 10:18 PM
age 100,
you lost, death is near

P.S i am GOAT thread maker so you best recognize

My birthday for this account was a symbol that left me this old by accident. Death is nothing. Life is everything.

Enough with the knowledge. You bring none.

GENERAL WISE
09-03-2006, 10:19 PM
ohhh SHIT ARE YOU ABOUT TO BUST OPEN A FREESTYLE

OHHH SHIT PLEASE DONT SERVE ME!!!!!!

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 10:22 PM
ohhh SHIT ARE YOU ABOUT TO BUST OPEN A FREESTYLE

OHHH SHIT PLEASE DONT SERVE ME!!!!!!

What are you typing about?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Hes typing nonsense..

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Hes typing nonsense..

What up though Reesa, how you feel about this topic? You been here a lil bit an you talk to alot of ppl thats been here a while. Whats up with it?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I see alot of talk about the decline of this site. To be honest, I been seen this shit since I started lurkin here two years ago. Thing is, what is it exactly or whos fault is it. What could possibly make this place that bad? Is it all the bullshit bickering between posters? Is it the options available to us? For real, this is most likely one of the best hip hop sites in the matrix.What is it that ppl expect when they become unhappy in here?

Well I can definately say its the bullshit between posters, people take shit to seriously and dont know how to just let go. Many left for that reason.
I am here because a couple people begged me to come back other than that I would of never known that this site was up. I come and post when I want too, but if it was up to me I would definately start cleaning up this place. Its not like what it used to. Sam7, and all the older heads wont come back. I know this for a fact because they told me that theres nothing but young kids who want to act tough and think they know everything. If you look honestly there are alot of young posters.. I know I am the oldest female on here , since honeybrown left, and she certainly doesnt want to come back....

I dont know... people need to stop spaming threads...

ArcherPriest
09-03-2006, 11:12 PM
i love net beef

36chambers
09-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Well I can definately say its the bullshit between posters, people take shit to seriously and dont know how to just let go. Many left for that reason.
I am here because a couple people begged me to come back other than that I would of never known that this site was up. I come and post when I want too, but if it was up to me I would definately start cleaning up this place. Its not like what it used to. Sam7, and all the older heads wont come back. I know this for a fact because they told me that theres nothing but young kids who want to act tough and think they know everything. If you look honestly there are alot of young posters.. I know I am the oldest female on here , since honeybrown left, and she certainly doesnt want to come back....

I dont know... people need to stop spaming threads...

BOOM^^^ you see. Im not the only one. And I spoke 2 people and they said the same thing! I still speak to these people on MSN. They ask me why i keep fuckin with this site, I say i dont know most the time... shit feels like home and i want to rebuild.

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 11:18 PM
BOOM^^^ you see. Im not the only one. And I spoke 2 people and they said the same thing! I still speak to these people on MSN. They ask me why i keep fuckin with this site, I say i dont know most the time... shit feels like home and i want to rebuild.

Then set a standard. There has to be a way to turn things around. banning will solve nothing. this place is just a watered down version of the corpse.com. Which was first?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 11:18 PM

yeah I got mad old school heads saved on my MSN and no one wants to come back... it sucks.. how can we attract more people? Maybe they browse it and see a whole bunch of little kids acting like they are babies and who wants to post in a forum like that ? Especially a WUTANG site!! Blah..

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 11:19 PM
There gotta be a way to take out the trash.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Yo for real man theres this girl on here ugh she be driving me crazy 36 with the big asss size 7 red font.. why cant you take out the trash 36?? LOL
But it will get better.. I know it will..

36chambers
09-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Then set a standard. There has to be a way to turn things around. banning will solve nothing. this place is just a watered down version of the corpse.com. Which was first?

we working on a new set of rules right now, clamping down on the stupid shit, and racism etc... they'll be done soon, so we'll take it further after that. U seem like a decent person CID, we need people like you around again, so stay active!

And Teresa... I got a few on mine too, they aint touching this site again. Gen chat used to be great, now its useless. Maybe things will change when i make a few changes round here, maybe you'll help too ;)

peace 2 all.

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Thought that chick was just freddy.

Peace to all as well.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Freddy claims its not him .. I dont know???
If it is then he needs to stop that shit

MsRzaRecTaH
09-03-2006, 11:28 PM
we working on a new set of rules right now, clamping down on the stupid shit, and racism etc... they'll be done soon, so we'll take it further after that. U seem like a decent person CID, we need people like you around again, so stay active!

And Teresa... I got a few on mine too, they aint touching this site again. Gen chat used to be great, now its useless. Maybe things will change when i make a few changes round here, maybe you'll help too ;)

peace 2 all.

Well I know I can get new posters up in here.. older heads also..
I know this site needs cleaning.. and yeah 36... we will see what we can do about fixing it later...

Bloo
09-03-2006, 11:32 PM
There's definately a way to do so, it's just a matter of formulating a plan. But at what expense? First thought would be to start banning problem posters, but how do you determine who fits in that group? Not to mention the ammount of people who will protest and claim that the mods are even more hateful than people already make them out to be. There's no real easy way around it outside of the mods to just say fuck it and do what they do. Also I think it would help if the folks here with commom sense tried to recruit more people with common sense. Maybe then we could get some of the Wu members to take their "official" site seriously and actually take into account our comments.

Visionz
09-04-2006, 12:54 AM
I've noticed the decline over time. I think a lot has to do w/ people tryin to come across as something they're not over the forum. To me its the strangest shit cuz the internet is a spot where people can be heard across the globe, and yet with this amazing ability, instead of letting the world know who they are, they instead invent some personna to be somebody they're not. I'll never really understand why, who I am in the real world and who I am when I'm posting is one and the same (for the most part, anyways). I really just don't see the need to front. Yet the frontin' in here is rampant.

J-Cee
09-04-2006, 12:56 AM
In my opinion..its always gonna be like that..i remember like 2 years ago there was still a shitload of beef and kids arguing about nonsense..i think ppl just didnt notice it as much before..i mean...a forum cant get that exciting..i dont take any notice to the bullshit..i just post what i want and reply to what interests me or i feel like replying 2.

Bloo
09-04-2006, 01:01 AM
I've noticed the decline over time. I think a lot has to do w/ people tryin to come across as something they're not over the forum. To me its the strangest shit cuz the internet is a spot where people can be heard across the globe, and yet with this amazing ability, instead of letting the world know who they are, they instead invent some personna to be somebody they're not. I'll never really understand why, who I am in the real world and who I am when I'm posting is one and the same (for the most part, anyways). I really just don't see the need to front. Yet the frontin' in here is rampant.

^^Well you know that people use the internet to "escape" the real world. I think it kinda hurts this forum though seeing as how we're all here due to a common enjoyment of Wu-Tang music. I'd like to believe that the Wu encouraged people to be themselves and face reality. Ironic that the total opposite is what's going on in their forum. But all in all I keeps it real and real recognize real so ya'll heads know how to seperate the fake.

mashqauck
09-04-2006, 01:10 AM
CID DIGITAL has been one of my favorite names on this forum

GENERAL WISE
09-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Hey, but who can contest that i am the most valued poster on WTC right now??

Razorsharp
09-04-2006, 01:24 AM
i agree with teresa and 36... i remember 2 years ago... i would come home after school to see whats up and this place was kickin and everyone got along... and shit... was mad gully with much FAM... im trying to bring back posters as well with addition to bring new ones in... so yeah... lets jus hope for the best and prepare for the worst

PEACE to all

Bloo
09-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Well however it plays out. I'm sticking around cause for the most part ya'll are cool peeps. We just need a little more union and to stop backing these lame azz nubes commin through like they run shit.

Visionz
09-04-2006, 01:33 AM
word^ I won't be goin anywher either, I'm just hopin to outlast the wackness.

Prolifical ENG
09-04-2006, 09:57 AM
It might be hard for some of the peeps that been here longer but this place has always been through ups and downs. Older vets remember the good threads in the past more than all that drama that showed up every few months. Some could argue that this place in in a "poor state" but its harder to compare it.

Some of the reasons are as mentioned above, the generation of posters has gotten younger and more immature...that always happens when a new generation of members come but they gradually mature over time. The problem is there are some grown adults acting like children here all day. Taking the internet too seriously is one thing...but taking this message board not serious enough at times is even worse.

snapple
09-04-2006, 10:05 AM
^^Well you know that people use the internet to "escape" the real world. I think it kinda hurts this forum though seeing as how we're all here due to a common enjoyment of Wu-Tang music. I'd like to believe that the Wu encouraged people to be themselves and face reality. Ironic that the total opposite is what's going on in their forum. But all in all I keeps it real and real recognize real so ya'll heads know how to seperate the fake.

nah thats what drugs are for:b

36chambers
09-04-2006, 10:07 AM

100% agreed.

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:17 PM

peace 2 all.shit man ..do somthing..i like comming to ths site but i have been contemplating leaving and shit...shit has gotten gay niggas like smoke blunts making 18 threads about me eric,infinity and akabobbyd sucking dick??? shit is retarded...

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:19 PM
and i love yall muthafuckas man!!! i wanna give youse guys a big black man bear hug!!!!

Visionz
09-04-2006, 02:19 PM
lol, no doubt but his punk ass came and went soon enough^ mayne where you there on Friday?

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:22 PM
^man i have been sick all fucking week.....rakim never comes to texas...and i had the flu...how was it???

Visionz
09-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Fuckin dope homie, about the only thing that coulda been better was Ras Kass's mic was waayyy too low when he got on. I don't think anybody could hear him past the first 10 rows of people. I kept yellin "turn the mic up" but the shit was to no avail. I had three blunts rolled up w/ me. Smoked out a couple of people I didn't know & ended up being some cool cats. The vibe for the show was definetly a good one. There's maaad shows lined up @ Emo's homie. You gonna have to catch some of 'em on the real. Kool Keith is coming, Meth is gonna be here & I know theres a couple more I'm forgetting.

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:32 PM
fuck yeah...lat one i went to was when ghost was there in march!!! great show,let me know when mef is comming..im not gonna miss that one or kool keith for that matter

Visionz
09-04-2006, 02:35 PM
^You was at the Ghost show too? Did you happen to get one of those free sandwiches? haha, that shit tripped me out. Meth is gonna be here mid-October, Kool Keith (touring as Dr.Octagon, maybe Q-bert is gonna be along for the ride) is here later this month.

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:37 PM
naw i diddnt get a sandwich...nigga was hungry as hell tho!!! hell yeah hopefully i will see u ther later this month!!! listen to keith get haigh and fuck a fat chick!!! thats the fuckin life man!!!

Visionz
09-04-2006, 02:44 PM
ahaha, hell yeahh mayne

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Have U Ever Thought Of Making 2 Forums? Make It So The Vets Cant Post In Eachothers Furom. And U Should Turn On The "your Thread Must Be Approvved By Admin Before Its Open"

I Liked "your Wack Threads Been Deleted.} Bring It Back That Was Funn As Hell

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2006, 02:49 PM
IMO the 2 crashes of the site are to blame when the site was down for so long alot of good posters with knowledge were on here all the time but as the site stayed down for a long period them members found new homes...I miss Sam7, BlindSwordsman, ManicLion, PB, etc...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2006, 03:01 PM
another thing If you are a veteran here and added positive aspects to this community and then you decide not to come back because of immature members, You are not strong...staying here and continuing to build and teach through leading is what I'll continue to do, its justthere was alot more members that did this in the past...ADDING On instead members are misdirecting making a topic useless...The good ole days in General Chat had useful entertaining threads that built intellectual conversations...interesting and compelling arguments went down I learned alot from some of the older members sadly they have'nt returned

CID DIGITAL
09-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I try to get fools up in here on the daily. Problem is, none of my ppls is internet ppls. They only know how to get music off the net an thats it.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-04-2006, 03:21 PM
True .. I can get people to sign up... thats not a problem.. mad heads with knowledge about music and are fans of music ,, wutang fans..

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 03:36 PM
U Gotta Whole Flock Of Muthafuckers Fuckin The Place Up. Ed's Bein Wak On Purpose. General Wise Too. Someone Hacked Your Site, U Think They're Done Makin This Place Lame? If U Act Like You Wanna Build The Site Back Up To Its Better State Itll Eventually Get Done. Chamber Musik, Nothing Happenin But Producing An Shit Thats Their Thing, Rap Level's The Same.
Hell U Dont Gotta Do Shit. But If U Act Like U Are The Bullshit Will Go Away, Feel Me. Sorry I Was Frontin 36 Man I Know U Doin The Best U Can. Ill Quit Posting Or Change My Name. Dont Know. But Yeah Future's Your Son

TAURO
09-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Not being funny or anything but I think some of the people that act up in here do so because they feel left out, most often ignored in some threads by alot of people so their attitude is fuck it let me just screw around and fuck with people. Im new here and almost immediatley I could sense who was familiar with who, almost like a little exclusive club, ofcourse thats fine but some people may view this little community as somewhat elitist. Personally I have not felt like that because im aware that it's going to take time before people get to know me better but for some people they take it the wrong way so they just lash out, starting stupid threads insulting other members and just generally being a prick.

I think that some of the older members here just need to be patient with some of these kids, it's obvious that alot of them can't take a different view and opinion so I say just don't be forced into an argument with them and im sure they will stop once they realise noone gives a shit about what they have to say regarding their beefs with people here.

And for the mods, just carry on doing your thing and whenever you see a thread title of so and so is a faggot or whatever just delete it.

Sorry about the rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest, anyway

PEACE FAM.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Thats peace!

snapple
09-04-2006, 04:26 PM
leflaur leflah eshkoshka

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2006, 05:01 PM
To answer the question this world is for the children and always will be for we are all children some lose their sight some forget who they are others will continue the cycles of hate and the few that elevate will change this world...And I will do my part with my children family and friends... in order to change society and the world U must do it one person at a time

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 05:05 PM
To answer the question this world is for the children and always will be for we are all children some lose their sight some forget who they are others will continue the cycles of hate and the few that elevate will change this world...And I will do my part with my children family and friends... in order to change society and the world U must do it one person at a time

WE NEED TO EVOLVE TODAY LIKE RIGHT NOW!!

PANDA PISS
09-04-2006, 05:42 PM
if yall ban racism im gonna be pissed!
also the site is great but the older heads have rose tinted glasses
"before the crash we had some great heads here"
"before the crash me and rza used to pm me unreleased ol dirty shit"

PANDA PISS
09-04-2006, 05:43 PM
leflaur leflah eshkoshka

what the fuck does that mean? seriously?
dont tell me who its by, i know, but what does it mean?

snapple
09-04-2006, 07:12 PM
^^you dont needa know pussyclot

Prolifical ENG
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
what the fuck does that mean? seriously?
dont tell me who its by, i know, but what does it mean?

They say what it means on the vinyl release...not to mention the countless interviews.

Not being funny or anything but I think some of the people that act up in here do so because they feel left out, most often ignored in some threads by alot of people so their attitude is fuck it let me just screw around and fuck with people. Im new here and almost immediatley I could sense who was familiar with who, almost like a little exclusive club, ofcourse thats fine but some people may view this little community as somewhat elitist. Personally I have not felt like that because im aware that it's going to take time before people get to know me better but for some people they take it the wrong way so they just lash out, starting stupid threads insulting other members and just generally being a prick.

I think that some of the older members here just need to be patient with some of these kids, it's obvious that alot of them can't take a different view and opinion so I say just don't be forced into an argument with them and im sure they will stop once they realise noone gives a shit about what they have to say regarding their beefs with people here.

And for the mods, just carry on doing your thing and whenever you see a thread title of so and so is a faggot or whatever just delete it.

Sorry about the rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest, anyway

PEACE FAM.

Although you have been here for months, it still seems you have just joined....you are a great addition to this community.

CherChezLaMarauder
09-04-2006, 07:23 PM
the whiners are the ones declining. theyre no longer respected. Hang the username up, retire and go play bingo for nickels and dimes.

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 07:54 PM
its all in your head

TAURO
09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Although you have been here for months, it still seems you have just joined....you are a great addition to this community.

Thank you

I like this site, my only goal here was to talk with like minded people about my favourate group and hip hop in general.

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 08:21 PM
wu matics back^O^ make those fools mods

Aqueous Moon
09-04-2006, 08:35 PM
It's my world..fuck all you poser/posters...AQ 4 life!

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 08:50 PM
It's my world..fuck all you poser/posters...AQ 4 life!

get the fuck outta here then. no ones gonna be your friend anyways, your probably one of hezbollah'sinsane lunatic bitches

Gawd
09-04-2006, 08:50 PM
online friends...haha

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
online friends...haha

see what i mean aqua. u should take your wakass posts an get the fuck gone?