PDA

View Full Version : Gnarliest shit youve ever done

VernakuLa
09-03-2006, 10:23 PM
post it fags

stupidest shit ive ever done, taken a bat to the face

snapple
09-03-2006, 10:25 PM
put 9 heads in one suburban with two 10 gram gottis of jack h. windows up, redman slamming. we use to just not give a fuck, would just flip it around and blow thick thick shottys in the air for fun. the good ole days.

oLd_KaiNry
09-03-2006, 10:37 PM
ummmm.....

360 indie grab down a big air with a snowboard...

CID DIGITAL
09-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Told ur punk ass to take that "tha god" out ur sig and presto. That was Gnarly I suppose.

supremecharma
09-04-2006, 03:51 AM
well i got a fuckin fast car (its a rally car made 4 the the road) and there is a big ass bridge near me and i was goin to a pick up at about 11 pm earlier last week and i was late, and i went over the bridge (to be honest i dont know how fast i was goin ) but i fukin came off the ground and didnt land for fuckin ages...... that shit was mad....

num2son
09-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Finally figured out how things work.

JASPER
09-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Jacked off with thermal paste as lubricant.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-04-2006, 10:51 AM
http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/e0/22/49_1_b.JPG

Put this up my ass for sexual pleasure and hit the button.

ArcherPriest
09-04-2006, 11:53 AM
THis was back in '98.. I was beligerent fucked up drivin this bitches car, right... just met her that night.... she starts gettin all fresh on me while im drivin... kissin on me n shit...... so i pulled my dick out and got her to start suckin it... I end up going off the opposite side of the road and side swiping a fuckin pole... I was totally fine but since she was faced backward when we went off the road.. she hit the windshield and broke her neck...she's layin there all fucked up.. barely consious... her car was totally fucked... i was the only one that came out on top so i was like "fuck this"... and hauled ass... left her there with a fractured c7... they flew her ass out witta Chopper i found out the next day.... hahaha... yea, im a scumbag.. never got caught tho

snapple
09-04-2006, 12:34 PM
^^smooth operator LOL

Escobar_Incorporated
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
i was tracking this consumer products company for about 3 months after i read about it in the wall street journal..i thought it was overvalued so i waited for the 1st qtr earnings to be released....a day later it had lost 50 percent of its value so i snatched up a huge chunk of shares and just recently im already up 100%..made a nice little profit..

ArcherPriest
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
whoa... Gangsta

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 01:03 PM
i got in a fight with 6 mahfuckaz last night.

snapple
09-04-2006, 01:06 PM
^^ how long did it take you to realize they were in fact scarecrows

CID DIGITAL
09-04-2006, 01:06 PM
i got in a fight with 6 mahfuckaz last night.
Always be getiin into shit like that.

Escobar_Incorporated
09-04-2006, 01:11 PM
whoa... Gangsta

black gordon gekko boi..im milkin the markets these days..only way to do it

ArcherPriest
09-04-2006, 01:12 PM
aite homie... keep ya game tight

snapple
09-04-2006, 01:13 PM
hahah gordon gekko, be careful you saw the end of the movie if thats how you're gonna play it

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 01:14 PM
THis was back in '98.. I was beligerent fucked up drivin this bitches car, right... just met her that night.... she starts gettin all fresh on me while im drivin... kissin on me n shit...... so i pulled my dick out and got her to start suckin it... I end up going off the opposite side of the road and side swiping a fuckin pole... I was totally fine but since she was faced backward when we went off the road.. she hit the windshield and broke her neck...she's layin there all fucked up.. barely consious... her car was totally fucked... i was the only one that came out on top so i was like "fuck this"... and hauled ass... left her there with a fractured c7... they flew her ass out witta Chopper i found out the next day.... hahaha... yea, im a scumbag.. never got caught tho

holy fuck

i spuged up a girls nostrils once while gettin some brains

Escobar_Incorporated
09-04-2006, 01:16 PM
hahah gordon gekko, be careful you saw the end of the movie if thats how you're gonna play it

all my papers legit..haha..i aint goin out like that..lol

snapple
09-04-2006, 01:19 PM
holy fuck

cumdrips LOL

ArcherPriest
09-04-2006, 01:25 PM
holy fuck

hahha..nice.... i accidentally busted some rank ass while gettin brain...... i was leanin the seat back in my ride and the shit jus slipped..lol

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:11 PM
fucked a fat broad....then i realized i liked the shit!!!!

am i wrong????

ArcherPriest
09-04-2006, 02:14 PM
fucked a fat broad....then i realized i liked the shit!!!!

am i wrong????

wrong??? hell naw... i like fuckin fat bitches so much i had to put it on paper..

I like Bitches that Have Flab... Massive Fat Ass Slabs
On their Calves and Back... For my Hands to Grasp
So Whenever I take Hold.... I aint Fuckin the Same Hole
Sick of the Same oL ...? ... Fuck where her Leg Folds
Fat Hoe's are Like Clay Molds... Waitin' to Take Pole
You can Make Holes .... Shape and Create Folds
From Loose Skin... Just Lube it and Move in
Then Sprew it and Cruise When... She's Cleanin' the Sheets
And Fuckin with this Obese Beings Complete
it sure beats.. Beatin' yer Meat..
Fuckin a Fat Ass Bitch is a Treat
She Has Flap Jack Tits... and Ass Itch
Cuz she Cant Reach the Crack of her Ass With
Her Fat Body, And her Wack ass Arms
So Crap Sticks... up in Her Crack like Thongs
Casting a Strong... Thick Odorous Fuem Forth
A Sweaty Ass /slash shit Mixture of Crude Sorts
She' Keeps Bottled in Used Brew Quarts
Truly a Brute Whore

BRONZBODY
09-04-2006, 02:21 PM
wrong??? hell naw... i like fuckin fat bitches so much i had to put it on paper..

I like Bitches that Have Flab... Massive Fat Ass Slabs
On their Calves and Back... For my Hands to Grasp
So Whenever I take Hold.... I aint Fuckin the Same Hole
Sick of the Same oL ...? ... Fuck where her Leg Folds
Fat Hoe's are Like Clay Molds... Waitin' to Take Pole
You can Make Holes .... Shape and Create Folds
From Loose Skin... Just Lube it and Move in
Then Sprew it and Cruise When... She's Cleanin' the Sheets
And Fuckin with this Obese Beings Complete
it sure beats.. Beatin' yer Meat..
Fuckin a Fat Ass Bitch is a Treat
Casting a Strong... Thick Odorous Fuem Forth
A Sweaty Ass /slash shit Mixture of Crude Sorts
She' Keeps Bottled in Used Brew Quarts
Truly a Brute Whorelol!!! i like you man!!!(no homo) you a-ok with me!!!!!^O^

Sicka than aidZ
09-04-2006, 02:41 PM

ROFLMAO

Inspectah_Dirk
09-04-2006, 02:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMGLMAOROFLWTFLOL :D

That shit is great.

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 03:38 PM
stabbed a fake ass gangsta and got snitched on

supremecharma
09-05-2006, 02:59 AM
i was tracking this consumer products company for about 3 months after i read about it in the wall street journal..i thought it was overvalued so i waited for the 1st qtr earnings to be released....a day later it had lost 50 percent of its value so i snatched up a huge chunk of shares and just recently im already up 100%..made a nice little profit..

wot? thats the gnarliest shit you've ever done....?. :nerdy: oh dear.

The Lost Prophet
09-05-2006, 03:43 AM
for my brothers bachelor party i got him and 10 of his friends in the back of a u-haul (they were already drunk and were hot boxen the fucking uhaul) as i drove the truck to the strip club.........to broke to get a limo or some shit

snapple
09-05-2006, 07:39 AM
haha there is this crackhead MC named stretch dollar who can sing/spit incredibly and hes got a track about fat chicks, dook can't weight more then 100 lbs hes the doofiest motherfucker on the planet "when we hold hands look like the number 10" hahahaha god damn that shit is classic i think its called never fall in love with a ghetto girl

Robert
09-05-2006, 09:54 AM

Now that is fucked up.......

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Now that is fucked up.......

psh kingshyt is gangstah

anyways the aluminum bat too the face wasnt great at all, it was back when us little kids were in to the jackass shit, i was like ya man, do it, shit hurt but u get over re-occuring pain after a while

Murdah Piff
09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
went on a rooftop last week, sprayed the corners and shit. but then i realised "how the fuck am i gonna get down"

so i did some yamakasi shit jumped down 2 stories. no wonder my feet been hurtin for a while

Dirty Knowledge
09-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Listened to Gnarles Barkley. Shit was the gnarliest.

AcidPhosphate69
09-05-2006, 08:04 PM
I got into beef with this fake ass crip the next town over. He ran up on me and started beating my head with a closed knife and I just took it and screamed at him until I jumped into the air head-butted his nose into his fucking throat.

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
I got into beef with this fake ass crip the next town over. He ran up on me and started beating my head with a closed knife and I just took it and screamed at him until I jumped into the air head-butted his nose into his fucking throat.

yo! u fought my cousin!

CherChezLaMarauder
09-05-2006, 08:27 PM
reading this thread

tommytootone
09-05-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thz3ZWEXxHM thats all you need to know