PDA

View Full Version : I'm unemployed again (now what?)

EAGLE EYE
09-04-2006, 12:29 AM
So I basically quit doing construction when I got back from my trip that I took out west. The work season is almost over anyways. I procrastinated once again and didnt sign up for classes for this semester, ....so no school 4 me either. Now Im sitting around my apartment alone all day wondering what to do with my time and life. Im outta beer, outta ideas, and outta hoez. (well almost)

Im also down to my last cigarette which aint cool..

Someone should suggest some new-lucrative-career ideas?

J-Cee
09-04-2006, 12:31 AM
sell weed....

i dunno

Visionz
09-04-2006, 12:36 AM
^not a bad idea if u got a reliable hook-up, it'd be good to hold things over until u can get a new job.

Murdah Piff
09-04-2006, 12:37 AM
same here, except i picked up a painting habit after a few months hiatus. im probably gonna re-up and sell to these kids who just started school

J-Cee
09-04-2006, 12:40 AM
or..get some herbs and sell them to kids..then run off..

Visionz
09-04-2006, 12:44 AM
eeehhh, u fuck some one over & u get their money once, you keep things straight and they keep coming back. If you tryin to keep things movin', sell just under what everybody else's prices is at. You'll be the first person they come to. The trick isn't the profit margin per sale but how fast u go thru ur inventory.

supremecharma
09-04-2006, 01:44 AM
get a one way ticket to columbia.....

Bloo
09-04-2006, 02:04 AM
The trick isn't the profit margin per sale but how fast u go thru ur inventory.

AAAHHHHHH... That would explain why I still got so much dope piled up at the crib. Thanks for the tip homie! I'm bout to start movin keys :yes:

Razorsharp
09-04-2006, 02:08 AM
make graphics :yes:

mashqauck
09-04-2006, 02:17 AM
sell weed....

i dunno

fuck this shit man

ya gotta sell black tar heroin or crack

seriously

just cook crack :chef:

Visionz
09-04-2006, 02:18 AM
AAAHHHHHH... That would explain why I still got so much dope piled up at the crib. Thanks for the tip homie! I'm bout to start movin keys For increased life-expectancy, I recommend sticking to all things green. lol

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 02:20 AM
The trick isn't the profit margin per sale but how fast u go thru ur inventory.

yea but dont go too easy tho. just be good enough to secure them fuckin customers so they buy from you and only you. the gangs rip people off so bad here that its easy for anybody wit some decent shit to take their customers. for me that gave me shitloads of room to hustle my customers, i had a delivery customer i sold 3.5 for 25 for then i told them shit was gettin hard and i had to charge the full price 10 per gram, i started sellin them .9's for 10 and they would still give me about 100 bucks a week. i was freakin out cuz i was sure that they had to be an undercover scopin me cuz i thought there was no way in hell somebody would spend that much money for that little weed but they kept payin me til i got arrested and my shit got seized
on the block id let em know full price but id cut everybody whatever frickin deal they wanted as long as i was makin money. make them mothafuckas think u their buddy and shit, well im a way they are if u broke like i was and weed was the only thing puttin food in your stomach }:T
u gotta take a lot of factors into account when youre dealin tho, for me it was an easy move cuz everybody smokes here plus all the clubs and shit are concentrated in 1 area where i chill, mothafuckas gon ask me for drugs all the time anyway when im just chillin so why not have em, just gotta make sure that if u steppin on toes that you stay stealth cuz mothafuckas got a license to fuck u up over that shit. if u got beef or get robbed u cant tell the police somebody jacked your drugs so u gotta handle shit yourself or get some down ass homies down wit your game, shit just might not be for you at all but if u a thug then go ahead cuz thugs were born to hustle and born to slang

AAAHHHHHH... That would explain why I still got so much dope piled up at the crib. Thanks for the tip homie! I'm bout to start movin keys :yes:

hahahahahah mothafucka got jokes, i can just picture this dude sellin everything and losin money just so he could clean his inventory

Bloo
09-04-2006, 02:24 AM
I would too... LOL :)

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
fuck this shit man

ya gotta sell black tar heroin or crack

seriously

just cook crack :chef:

crackheads are fucked up as hell, i wouldnt suggest fuckin wit crack unless u prepared to deal with some crazy ass mothafuckas. a crackhead would jack a homeless person (another crackhead usually) for 5 bucks so if u a pussy u cant sell crack at all. them mothafuckas will eat u like some wolves. dont never trust any of em either no matter how good a customer they are. if u in the states u need to fuck with guns if u fuck with crack cuz even a crackhead can be strapped. aint no crackhead in canada gonna have a gun cuz they could sell that shit for like $2000 and thats a lot of fuckin rocks G

supremecharma
09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
if u got beef or get robbed u cant tell the police somebody jacked your drugs so u gotta handle shit yourself

i can tell the po po - they movin with me...... }:|

GENERAL WISE
09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
damn, @ 20 i was busy
You just fucked, you fucked up bad
look for a job, aint no short cuts in life
hard work = hard money

all the idiots saying sell weed/heron/whateva are either playing around or live in a ghetto and have HIV.

mashqauck
09-04-2006, 02:27 AM
crackheads are fucked up as hell, i wouldnt suggest fuckin wit crack unless u prepared to deal with some crazy ass mothafuckas. a crackhead would jack a homeless person (another crackhead usually) for 5 bucks so if u a pussy u cant sell crack at all. them mothafuckas will eat u like some wolves. dont never trust any of em either no matter how good a customer they are. if u in the states u need to fuck with guns if u fuck with crack cuz even a crackhead can be strapped. aint no crackhead in canada gonna have a gun cuz they could sell that shit for like $2000 and thats a lot of fuckin rocks G

my nig skale,
when u gonna let me chill with you down in CANUT! :thumbup:

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 02:28 AM
damn, @ 20 i was busy
You just fucked, you fucked up bad
look for a job, aint no short cuts in life
hard work = hard money

all the idiots saying sell weed/heron/whateva are either playing around or live in a ghetto and have HIV.

i lived in a ghetto but no hiv sorry

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 02:30 AM
i can tell the po po - they movin with me...... }:|http://www.50-cent.us/pictures/0010_0.jpg

NOT EVERYBODY IS U 50 CENT!!!

Marc051
09-04-2006, 02:33 AM
You need to get your lazy ass down to the recruiter's office and do something with your life.

Marc051
09-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Get off your lazy ass and go to your recruiter's office (Navy or Air Force)

mashqauck
09-04-2006, 02:34 AM
lol at marc being so serious about it

i say just go steal shit from value village and eat whatever u can find

supremecharma
09-04-2006, 02:35 AM
i was only messin man! one of my friends decided to be a pig - but he got relocated like 70 miles away so we never see eachother anymore..... but same here - i live in the slums and got no HIV - sorry general.

Marc051
09-04-2006, 02:37 AM
i take you never been a bum, mom and dad bring home the butter

SHRAP
09-04-2006, 02:40 AM
i take you never been a bum, mom and dad bring home the butter

whats better

bein a bum eatin off whatever u can get

or bein a dead bum gettin your fuckin ass blown off by some arabs in some fuckin fucked up sandbox of a country over some bullshit ass oil and nonexistant WMDs?

supremecharma
09-04-2006, 02:46 AM
neither.

Visionz
09-04-2006, 03:11 AM
all the idiots saying sell weed/heron/whateva are either playing around or live in a ghetto and have HIV.or yet anoter option, are doing decent for themselves holding down a full-time job while going to school and making money & just making sure their peeps gotta steady connection for the shit they'd be doing w/ or w/out your help.

Visionz
09-04-2006, 03:13 AM
Get off your lazy ass and go to your recruiter's office (Navy or Air Force)works as a recruiter^, *note to self, in the future Marc is not to be trusted since everything out a recruiters mouth is absolute bullshit.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Get a job, and get a sweet ponics setup as a side venture. Demand is always greater than supply, and shotting the big weights doesn't give you a cold from all the slave work.

Grongle
09-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Im also down to my last cigarette which aint cool..

Get some cheep from spain

num2son
09-04-2006, 09:00 AM
File for retirement.

Prolifical ENG
09-04-2006, 09:35 AM
What do construction workers do after the season? I heard some make enough to last them through the winter...but I guess not all. If you live where a lot of snow falls in the winter I guess youre doing snow removal.

snapple
09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
buy the brand of toabbco you like and some filters and twist up your own bogeys you'll save an unbelivebale ammount of loot, use to do it back in the days. and damn i don't know man "fuck the world dont ask me for shit, eveyrhitng you get you gotta work haarrrddd for it" and LOL at some of these responses

Marc051
09-05-2006, 05:57 AM
works as a recruiter^, *note to self, in the future Marc is not to be trusted since everything out a recruiters mouth is absolute bullshit.

True but military will slap your ass back into reality and turn pussies into hard dicks

Marc051
09-05-2006, 05:58 AM
whats better

bein a bum eatin off whatever u can get

or bein a dead bum gettin your fuckin ass blown off by some arabs in some fuckin fucked up sandbox of a country over some bullshit ass oil and nonexistant WMDs?

asshole that's why i said Navy or Air Force for those who are too pussy to be ground thumpers

J-Cee
09-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Sell your body to ugly bitches...trust me..theyll pay top dollar...

Gawd
09-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Did you find anything yet? Go work anywhere that pays...hust dont stick around to long...always keep looking for somthing better and more lucrative.