PDA

View Full Version : Asiatic Black Man?

blackwisdom
09-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Peace and Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I have an earnest question to ask those of you which this pertains to.

Why do you define yourself as an Asiatic Black Man/Woman?

I am confused. My research into the fields of the evolution, migration, and growth of advanced civilizations shows me that humanity has it's roots in the African continent. The first societies, salvation, advanced civilizations, etc string from the veins of African culture.

The first slave trades (as we know them today) came from the Asiatic people who wouldn't enslave other "people of the book" who included Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc. Since most Africans practiced pagan religions it was justifiable to enslave them. It is a fact that traditional African culture entailed slavery but it was very different. The slave was seen as part of the society and any memeber of a society could elevate in said society, so traditional African slavery wasn't brutal like that of the Muslims and Christians.

Not only did the Muslims enslave the Blacks but they offered a deal to them; either become a Muslim or die/become a slave/pay taxes/etc.

I can go on but I don't want to beat a dead horse in the mouth. I'm not even going to touch Christian slavery because I will end up deviating even further from my original course which is to ask "Why do you label yourself as an Asiatic Black Man/Woman?"

I'm not waging was on your faith with my words; I just want to know. Honesty I don't agree with it but I appreciate it for some of the good that came from it. I pay homage to great Muslim rulers like Mansa Musa for many different reasons, but I digress.

For any of you who can break it down to me please do so?

Peace
blackwisdom

snapple
09-04-2006, 01:03 PM
i think its for ego building purposes

7EL7
09-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Asia Major

Most of us didn't do the paganism thing, we knew what was up

many of the pictures and documentaries that we all see today were shot and filmed way after the devil established his bullshit there

alot of the practices,religions,cultures that are there now, are there because the devil influenced it

humanity has it's roots in the African continent.

Sudan is said to be the start

later brought to the gardens in saudi which is also africa (despite what may be said)

Asia Major

Kephrem
09-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Peace blackwisdom

The first slave trades (as we know them today) came from the Asiatic people who wouldn't enslave other "people of the book"who included Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc.

Since when have Muslims been "people of the book"? And to whom are you refering to by saying "etc".

And FYI there was slavery in Africa before the book in question was even put to paper.

so traditional African slavery wasn't brutal like that of the Muslims and Christians.

What so-called "Christians" are you talking about?

I can go on but I don't want to beat a dead horse in the mouth. I'm not even going to touch Christian slavery because I will end up deviating even further from my original course

"Christian slavery"? You mean the crackas who stole Blacks from West Africa?

blackwisdom
09-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Asia Major

Most of us didn't do the paganism thing, we knew what was up
Pagan means country and original. The one God concept was always in effect. Most of the Muslim and Christian African rulers and citizens were only token muslims and christians. In public they were muslim but still practiced their original "pagan" ways.

Sudan is said to be the start

later brought to the gardens in saudi which is also africa (despite what may be said)

Asia Major What is your source?

blackwisdom
09-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Peace blackwisdom
Since when have Muslims been "people of the book"? And to whom are you refering to by saying "etc".Namely Zoroastrians. The book that I'm referring to is the Old Testiment.

And FYI there was slavery in Africa before the book in question was even put to paper.That's why I stated it. Slaves were aquired from spoils of war and debt. But like I said they were members of the society after the debt or period of servitude expired. Unfortunately, some of the more vicious war "slaves" were sold to the whites, and the Blacks knew what was up.
What so-called "Christians" are you talking about?I'm sure you're familar with John Hawkins and his good ship "Jesus"...
"Christian slavery"? You mean the crackas who stole Blacks from West Africa?The cracker men and sellout Blacks along the coast and in the interior.

I see people are good at politics by redirecting questions now can someone answer mines?

Hotep

7EL7
09-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Pagan means country and original. The one God concept was always in effect. Most of the Muslim and Christian African rulers and citizens were only token muslims and christians. In public they were muslim but still practiced their original "pagan" ways.

continue man

i never heard of this

What is your source?

i have none

its just my summary of what i think i know

Kephrem
09-05-2006, 04:26 AM
Namely Zoroastrians. The book that I'm referring to is the Old Testiment.

Muslims nor "Zoroastrians" were ever considered 'people of the book'. But rather this was the Muslims back then refering to the original Jews and Christians, which, btw, were black, & brown people. Also, being considered the 'people of the book' didn't stop the Muslims from taking them captive during Islams rise to power.

I'm sure you're familar with John Hawkins and his good ship "Jesus"...

I've heard of the person and the alleged name of his ship, but "Christian" him and his ship were not, they were "false Christs".

"Christian slavery"? You mean the crackas who stole Blacks from West Africa? -- Kephrem

The cracker men and sellout Blacks along the coast and in the interior.

"Sellouts"? Not everyone would agree with that. My research shows me that it was the children of Ham selling the children of Israel into slavery to the white European.

I see people are good at politics by redirecting questions now can someone answer mines?

Try to research the actual facts before making erroneous comments about Asiatics (who were and still are mostly Black and Brown people), who the 'people of the book' were, & about so-called "Christian slavery".

Peace

blackwisdom
09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Muslims nor "Zoroastrians" were ever considered 'people of the book'. But rather this was the Muslims back then refering to the original Jews and Christians, which, btw, were black, & brown people. Also, being considered the 'people of the book' didn't stop the Muslims from taking them captive during Islams rise to power.
When I say people of the book it's a general statement that means that they had a similar belief. I know that this didn't exclude them from captivity, I should have added emphasis on taxes and other rights and protection that was granted by people for converting to Islam.

I've heard of the person and the alleged name of his ship, but "Christian" him and his ship were not, they were "false Christs".
I wouldn't say false Christian I woud say Eurocentric Christian.

"Sellouts"? Not everyone would agree with that. My research shows me that it was the children of Ham selling the children of Israel into slavery to the white European.
I don't know about that. When I see Ham I see Kam - Khamite - KMT - Egypt - Ethiopian/Nubia, so the Ethiopians/Nubians sold Isreal into slavery... please clarify?

Try to research the actual facts before making erroneous comments about Asiatics (who were and still are mostly Black and Brown people), who the 'people of the book' were, & about so-called "Christian slavery".
So you're saying that Asiatic people weren't involved in a vicious slave trade?

I know that they are Black and Brown people. All throughout the Equitorial belt, from Hawaii to China to India to the Americas, Black and Brown people settled the Earth. I know they were Black. I'm asking, "If all people come from African why do people call themselves Asiatic, or more specifically, is this label more faith based than geographically based?" don't get it twisted, I'm not attacking anyone. I got love for all of my Black and Brown Brothers and Sisters, no matter what faith or creed, I just want clarity.

I answered the Book folks question. To my knowledge the Christians and Muslims couldn't charge each other interest on money so they got the "Jews" to do it. When the Moors were kicked out of Spain the "Jews" were got the boot first.

I just want someone to give me a straight answer. Why do you call yourself Asiatic?

We can take the slave trade conversation elsewhere. It's necessary to understand but only if we do something about the slave trades that are going on FULL BLAST right now.

The little girls that were sent from home today to "work" abroad.

The women outside of the Marine Bases in Okinawa living in buildings with barbed wire fences.

The rebels in Sierra Leon and the British envolved in the Diamond slaughters.

The trafficing of humans.

The list goes on. If we can't solve this what's the use of arguing about who did what then. cause most of the same people are doing the same things and will continue to do the same things until they perish from the Planet.

Can someone please just answer my question. If it's too hard to do I'll just bow out.

APSU I'll drop some more info on that after a while. Remind me please.

Hotep

snapple
09-05-2006, 06:04 PM
you never had a question to begin with, so what do you really wanna know? whats the ?

7EL7
09-05-2006, 06:07 PM
its for people who label themselves the asiatic black man to answer

blackwisdom
09-05-2006, 09:15 PM
you never had a question to begin with, so what do you really wanna know? whats the ?
I asked it several times within this thread. Why do you classify yourself as an Asiatic Black Man?

Let me help out.

I use Kujichagulia to define myself. Because I define Myself, I can classify Myself however I choose. Even though I'm not pleased with the name of the Continent (which was originally called Alekbu-lan) I identify myself as an African. More specifically, I classify myself as an African Born in America. I come to this conclusion by way of identifying myself with my most distant known ancestor. Since I do not know from which Tribe, Clan, or Nation my ancestors originate from, I'm regulated to utilize the name of the Continent of Africa.

I await a resolute answer to the question of why my Brothers and Sisters classify themselves as Asiatic Black Men and Women.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Peace and Blessings

Aqueous Moon
09-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Why does the devil call our people Africans?

Because he wants our people of North Amerikkka to think that the people on that continent are the only people that they have and are all savages. He brought a trading post into the jungles of that continent. The original people on that continent who have strayed away from civilization are living a jungle life. The original people call this continent Asia but the devil calls it Africa to try to divide us. He wants us to think that we are all different.

This was taken from my cherished lessons.....

Kephrem
09-05-2006, 11:02 PM
When I say people of the book it's a general statement that means that they had a similar belief.

This actually is a later interpretation of what it means.

People of the Book

The term "People of the Book" (Hebrew ?? ????, Am HaSefer) is used in Judaism,(pre-dating the Islam faith by 2,000 years) where it refers specifically to the Jewish people and the Torah.

The People of the Book (Arabic: ??? ?????? Ahl al- Kitāb) is a term in Islam for peoples who, according to the Qur'an, have received divine scriptures — generally interpreted to refer to the Tawrat (the Torah) and Injil (the Gospel).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book

Later as history shows us it was was applied by Muslims to themselves, and to others.

I wouldn't say false Christian I woud say Eurocentric Christian.

There was only one kind of Christian and that was an Israelite. Then you have false Christs as was prophesied to come in the last days by Black Jesus Christ in the book of Matthew the 24th chapter.

When I see Ham I see Kam - Khamite - KMT - Egypt - Ethiopian/Nubia,

So do I, so we agree on that.

so the Ethiopians/Nubians sold Isreal into slavery... please clarify?

Remember we were discussing specifically West Africa, not the question if these east african nations sold original black Jews into the slave trade. Understand that not everyone in what's today called Africa, or back then, laid claim to a Hamitic descendency. Have you never read any of the works of Rudolph R. Windsor? Or the facts concerning the Black Jews, Hebrews, and Israelites by the great Black historian J.A. Rogers??

So you're saying that Asiatic people weren't involved in a vicious slave trade?

Brother you've already shown that you know there to be many Asiatic nations, so then why is this question so vague and broad in its scope?

I know that they are Black and Brown people. All throughout the Equitorial belt, from Hawaii to China to India to the Americas, Black and Brown people settled the Earth. I know they were Black. -- blackwisdom

So which "Asiatic people" are you refering to?

"If all people come from African why do people call themselves Asiatic, or more specifically, is this label more faith based than geographically based?"

Simply put not every black person is from what's called today continental Africa. The term Asiatic itself means coming from the EAST, of which that land was always a part of.

Asia
from L., from Gk. Asia, speculated to be from Akkad. asu "to go out, to rise," in reference to the sun, thus "the land of the sunrise."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Asia

To my knowledge the Christians and Muslims couldn't charge each other interest on money so they got the "Jews" to do it.

What time period, and geographic location are you speaking of here(Spain)? And what is the point you're trying to make?

When the Moors were kicked out of Spain the "Jews" were got the boot first.

In your opinion, or rather through your studies, were these Jews white?

7EL7
09-06-2006, 02:03 AM
why still limit yourself to a continent ?

How could you be the maker and owner of the planet earth and be "asiatic" at the same time ?

If the original man is the maker of the planet earth, he cannot be from asia/africa. Maybe the use of the word "maker" is being interpeted wrong.

Its said that asia was the name of the collective land mass on earth.

Kephrem
09-06-2006, 05:06 AM
I already brouight out the eytmology. Asia meant/means the East, from an old Akkadian word, "land of the sunrise", everybody, esp. original people were born, descend from the EAST, which are the lands from Niger to Nippon, and it all started in the center, in the Garden, surrounded by four bodies of water, the Nile, Red Sea, the Tigres and the Euphrates.

blackwisdom
09-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Why does the devil call our people Africans?

Because he wants our people of North Amerikkka to think that the people on that continent are the only people that they have and are all savages. He brought a trading post into the jungles of that continent. The original people on that continent who have strayed away from civilization are living a jungle life. The original people call this continent Asia but the devil calls it Africa to try to divide us. He wants us to think that we are all different.

This was taken from my cherished lessons.....I'd like to read about or converse with the Africans, that reside in African, that call it, Asia.

They live a "jungle life" because they refused to conform and/or be destroyed by the changing winds that were ripping them from their ancient ways. These so-called jungle people were the ones who couldn't rebuild their greatness with grand buildings and monuments. They remained true to their ancestors and their roots.

I especially wanted your answer, Sister. I think I got it.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
09-06-2006, 05:51 PM
I'd like to read about or converse with the Africans, that reside in African, that call it, Asia.

They live a "jungle life" because they refused to conform and/or be destroyed by the changing winds that were ripping them from their ancient ways. These so-called jungle people were the ones who couldn't rebuild their greatness with grand buildings and monuments. They remained true to their ancestors and their roots.

I especially wanted your answer, Sister. I think I got it.

Peace
Peace

Wait a minute. I said Original people call that continent Asia. The devil calls it Africa.

The "Africans" live a jungle life because they forgot their greatness. If they would have remained true to their original roots, then they wouldn't be living that jungle life.

Peace

Godbrother
09-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Why do you define yourself as an Asiatic Black Man/Woman?

When people start searching who and what they are, they begin to establish(bring into existence) an identity from discovery.

Since you stated race:Along with discovery of self there is a doctrine that follows ethnicity

Its to maintain the identity of your historical(ancestors) roots

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 08:38 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/da/Afro-Asiatic.png/300px-Afro-Asiatic.png

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 08:47 AM
If the Asiatic Blackman is to be predominantely found in Africa, whereabout would his roots be in ASIA?

this question may have already been asked, and i apologise if it has!
or this question is really stupid, but please still enlighten me.

peace and blessings

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 09:27 AM
What the hell? Perhaps people are having a difficult time understanding that Asia meant the EAST in general (which includes what later was labeled "Africa") back then and NOT what's strictly being identified as Asia today?? The map is to Afro-Asiatics....but Rai you mean to tell me you've been on KTL this long and never heard that more east that there also are found more dark, from black to yellow-brown skinned, with wooly to straight hair, Asiatics??

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 09:32 AM
What the hell? Perhaps people have a difficult time understanding that Asia meant the EAST in general back then and NOT what's strictly being identified as Asia today?? The map is to Afro-Asiatics....but Rai you mean to tell me you've been on KTL this long and never heard that more east that there also are found more dark, from black to yellow-brown skinned, with wooly to straight hair, Asiatics??

take it easy, a simple question needs a simple answer.

i havent read this entire thread, and subjects that are within your realms do not necessarily fall into place with others.

and questioning my understanding whether ive heard of darker tones in actual "east" is kind of stupid.

i got no beef with you, i just expected a more mature and laid back attitude here. without that there is no basis for anything.

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Actually a "simple question" needs to be shut down quick before 'simplicity' becomes the norm.

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 09:41 AM
If you knew of "darker tones" out east then why the hell did you ask a "simple" question like this for??? "If the Asiatic Blackman is to be predominantely found in Africa, whereabout would his roots be in ASIA?" What you thought your people were white or something?

WU-KILLAH
09-07-2006, 09:42 AM
What the hell? Perhaps people are having a difficult time understanding that Asia meant the EAST in general (which includes what later was labeled "Africa") back then and NOT what's strictly being identified as Asia today?? The map is to Afro-Asiatics....but Rai you mean to tell me you've been on KTL this long and never heard that more east that there also are found more dark, from black to yellow-brown skinned, with wooly to straight hair, Asiatics??

Africa is supposed to be at the East ? but then what is your reference ... America ?

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Actually a "simple question" needs to be shut down quick before 'simplicity' becomes the norm.

if you feel a question is too simple, then dont bother answering it.

i will leave my question up, not because i think i need an answer anymore, i just want to show the flaw i made, yes, i made a mistake.

However in the last response you gave, you are misunderstood that simple questions need to be shut down.

any complexity starts from the roots .. its as simple as that.

without simplicity you become overthrown by complex information and you cant get out of it and find yourself trapped within ideas that become substanceless.

trust me on that one.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
If you knew of "darker tones" out east then why the hell did you ask a "simple" question like this for??? "If the Asiatic Blackman is to be predominantely found in Africa, whereabout would his roots be in ASIA?" What you thought your people were white or something?

i had a general misunderstanding.

although i wanted to explore whether there are links with actual africa and actual asia as it all is now.

you took things very seriously, although i recognise my mistake.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 09:51 AM
What you thought your people were white or something?

no idea why you inferred that!

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 10:00 AM
A simple question does not arbitrarily mean a prudent want of understanding. Especially considering the plethora of information that's readily available on the subject.

sim·ple
a. Having or manifesting little sense or intelligence.
b. Uneducated; ignorant.
c. Unworldly or unsophisticated. See Synonyms at naive.

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Yes, I take things very serious, that is when it comes to knowledge and history and nationality, or should I just be on here talking shit? It's not like you're just now posting here either, you've been here for a minute, so it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could've originated in Asia. And I believe you were around when SAM was here too, and around that time how much was we (here at KTL) building on this subject??

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 10:38 AM
A simple question does not arbitrarily mean a prudent want of understanding. Especially considering the plethora of information that's readily available on the subject.

sim·ple
a. Having or manifesting little sense or intelligence.
b. Uneducated; ignorant.
c. Unworldly or unsophisticated. See Synonyms at naive.
–adjective 1.easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools. 2.not elaborate or artificial; plain: a simple style. 3.not ornate or luxurious; unadorned: a simple gown. 4.unaffected; unassuming; modest: a simple manner. 5.not complicated: a simple design. 6.not complex or compound; single. 7.occurring or considered alone; mere; bare: the simple truth; a simple fact. 8.free of deceit or guile; sincere; unconditional: a frank, simple answer. 9.common or ordinary: a simple soldier. 10.not grand or sophisticated; unpretentious: a simple way of life. 11.humble or lowly: simple folk.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Yes, I take things very serious, that is when it comes to knowledge and history and nationality, or should I just be on here talking shit? It's not like you're just now posting here either, you've been here for a minute, so it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could've originated in Asia. And I believe you were around when SAM was here too, and around that time how much was we (here at KTL) building on this subject??

again, at times you need to take a backseat and observe closely the motives or objectives of others.

Again i maintain that i made a mistake, but you took it so overtly serious, that you assumed more out of my question than intended.

if you thought i tried to raise the thought that africans originated from asia today or whatever, i never tried to go down that road.

yes i have been here a while, and although im not all-knowing, i do not have to be addressed the way i have been now.

I showed respect to my mistake, and even made a statement trying to explain that simplicity is a way to bring forward certain ideas. You have a negative angle on simplicity and therefore "seem" hostile.

Simplicity alongside Complexity creates balance, if you master both then that's a good step forward.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I have been here a long time, and I guess many can vouch for me in saying that I dont mess about here in KTL.
A mistake is a mistake, and im "intelligent" enough to understand that.
Stop making conclusions, and just forget about it. I am not attacking you on what you know or dont know, therefore it would be unwise to feel hostility of some sort.

I view knowledge very seriously as well as nationalism and every other ingredient that makes a person feel him"self" on Earth.

I also maintain my belief that the positive aspects of "simplicity" can help people bring forward ideas and set a path to more complex ideas.

If you disagree, then thats your stance, just dont get overly serious to me about it, I dont like messing around nor having to seemingly defend himself when clearly his position has been stated.

1) I acknowledge the ignorance of my post.
2) I defend my statement of simplicity.
3) No disrespect was meant by my posts, and I doubt they did.

Peace Kephrem I hope you would understand my position so far, if not and you feel you need to argue more, then please do, but seriously i have no time for such discourse with a respected brother like you.

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 12:10 PM
No, your self admitted simple question fits meaning the 7 perfectly. Why?

Especially considering the plethora of information that's readily available on the subject.

7EL7
09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
black man is bigger than asia/africa. to limit him to a region is to agree that he was placed there

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Peace to you as well. But let me rephrase something I stated earlier

"so it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could've originated in Asia"

I rather meant to say that it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could'nt have originated in Asia. When we know by the etymology that the whole region (the East) was labeled Asia, even a good portion of East Africa where we see in the map they're called Afro-Asiatics.

Shit the Akkadians themselves who came up with the word ASU where Asia derives from were dark skinned people, people of color, brown people, so-called black people.

7EL7
09-07-2006, 12:27 PM
who is calling that region on that map AFRO asiatic ?

who gave it that title and drew the lines telling us that this is what it is ?

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Asia means the whole shit back then, where was the blackman if not on some part of land of what we're discussuing here "Asia"?? In space with Dr. York?

Some people call it Pangea and Gondwana.

In the Bible btw all lands before the Flood were called Eden, which is the name of the Earth in the Bible.

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
The same people who locked up Imam Issa are calling it that. You have a problem with that? Tell me one group whose trying to wake up black people in Ameikkka would disagree that black people were first in what was called Asia, and Africa.

7EL7
09-07-2006, 12:41 PM

if the God of the bible created the earth and made man, where was god before he made the earth, in space with dr. york ?

Kephrem
09-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Since you don't know who locked up Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle, it was white people. That's who made the map. Now tell us who would disagree with blacks coming from a region on earth that was called Asia and Africa beside a Egyptian reptilian cult from Atlanta?

7EL7
09-07-2006, 01:36 PM
1.who is calling that region on that map AFRO asiatic ?

2.who gave it that title and drew the lines telling us that this is what it is ?

it was white people. That's who made the map.

3.if the God of the bible created the earth and made man, where was god before he made the earth, in space with dr. york ?

thats one answer

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Peace to you as well. But let me rephrase something I stated earlier

"so it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could've originated in Asia"

I rather meant to say that it came off as you wanting to raise questions that people labeled Africans could'nt have originated in Asia. When we know by the etymology that the whole region (the East) was labeled Asia, even a good portion of East Africa where we see in the map they're called Afro-Asiatics.

Shit the Akkadians themselves who came up with the word ASU where Asia derives from were dark skinned people, people of color, brown people, so-called black people.
peace,

well as i said, i wasnt going down that road, therefore i was not feeling the tone that came forth.

thats all. :)

blackwisdom
09-07-2006, 08:08 PM
This actually is a later interpretation of what it means.

People of the Book

The term "People of the Book" (Hebrew ?? ????, Am HaSefer) is used in Judaism,(pre-dating the Islam faith by 2,000 years) where it refers specifically to the Jewish people and the Torah.

The People of the Book (Arabic: ??? ?????? Ahl al- Kitāb) is a term in Islam for peoples who, according to the Qur'an, have received divine scriptures — generally interpreted to refer to the Tawrat (the Torah) and Injil (the Gospel).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book

Later as history shows us it was was applied by Muslims to themselves, and to others.

There was only one kind of Christian and that was an Israelite. Then you have false Christs as was prophesied to come in the last days by Black Jesus Christ in the book of Matthew the 24th chapter.
Noted...

Remember we were discussing specifically West Africa, not the question if these east african nations sold original black Jews into the slave trade. Understand that not everyone in what's today called Africa, or back then, laid claim to a Hamitic descendency. Have you never read any of the works of Rudolph R. Windsor? Or the facts concerning the Black Jews, Hebrews, and Israelites by the great Black historian J.A. Rogers??
I've read of them but not their books. I plan on studying them very soon. I've built with some Brothers that can talk in detail on this topic but I haven't studied these author or this topic indebt as of yet.

Brother you've already shown that you know there to be many Asiatic nations, so then why is this question so vague and broad in its scope?

I know that they are Black and Brown people. All throughout the Equitorial belt, from Hawaii to China to India to the Americas, Black and Brown people settled the Earth. I know they were Black. -- blackwisdom

So which "Asiatic people" are you refering to?
I'm talking about the term that the NOI use.

Simply put not every black person is from what's called today continental Africa. The term Asiatic itself means coming from the EAST, of which that land was always a part of.
I guess this is the most concise answer in this thread. I can't say that I completely agree. I know that people settled and throughout the East but I'm speaking of originating from (for my definition and understanding). For the people who are coming from a different understanding, that's why i'm asking the question. I wanted clarity.
Asia
from L., from Gk. Asia, speculated to be from Akkad. asu "to go out, to rise," in reference to the sun, thus "the land of the sunrise."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Asia
Thank you, I'll check this out.

What time period, and geographic location are you speaking of here(Spain)? And what is the point you're trying to make?
To state an instance of the inter-realtionship between the "Faiths."

In your opinion, or rather through your studies, were these Jews white? That's an indebt question that I'm still studying myself. Like I said, I haven't focused much attention on that field of research yet. I've heard what people had to say but I want to do the research myself.

You pose some really good questions, but I want to thank you for answering mines.
why still limit yourself to a continent ?

How could you be the maker and owner of the planet earth and be "asiatic" at the same time ?

If the original man is the maker of the planet earth, he cannot be from asia/africa. Maybe the use of the word "maker" is being interpeted wrong.

Its said that asia was the name of the collective land mass on earth.I thought it was called pangia.

I can answer for myself. People define themselves based on their Land, their History, and their Culture. Since I was robbed of all three of them I practice all three of them through the Nguzo Saba and by observing other related principles. I'm not a European and I don't subscribe to European culture's tenants, so I define myself.
I already brouight out the eytmology. Asia meant/means the East, from an old Akkadian word, "land of the sunrise", everybody, esp. original people were born, descend from the EAST, which are the lands from Niger to Nippon, and it all started in the center, in the Garden, surrounded by four bodies of water, the Nile, Red Sea, the Tigres and the Euphrates.
NOW THAT'S THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG!!!! :D
I completely understand but still define myself as stated before. Thank you for that answer, it makes perfect sense to me now.
Peace

Wait a minute. I said Original people call that continent Asia. The devil calls it Africa.

The "Africans" live a jungle life because they forgot their greatness. If they would have remained true to their original roots, then they wouldn't be living that jungle life.

PeaceI note the correction of the Original people calling the land mass Asia. It was named after a "devil," after a battle in North Africa. I have to search my notes to give you the date and exact name of the General.

How can a people rebuild their greatness when they're hunted like wold animals but vicious beasts? The Migrating Africans rebuilt their kingdoms time after time until their only refuge was the forests. It was their original greatness that assisted them in the mess in the first place. I'm not even touching that beehive. Check out "Destruction of Black Civilization - Great Issues of race from 4500 B.C. to 2000 A.D." by Chancellor Williams to get the answer on that. Many other scholars wrote on this issue but this is a good start.

I learned some things today. I'm still studying and I'll appreciate it if anyone can give me some resources to point me in some good directions. I know that I don't have all of the answers, but I'm on a quest. I have a long way to go, so thank you again to everyone who added.

Hotep
p.s. I typed this response yesterday and couldn't post it then. I'm just posting it as is from yesterday.

Aqueous Moon
09-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Yo, Black..I didn't even take the time out to read all that. I mean...you disagree....what a big surprise! You wouldn't have made this thread if you had an open mind to what i was talking bout. But, it's all good. Let's leave it at that, pls? I hate battling my peeps in front of devils.

adomstrange
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
I note the correction of the Original people calling the land mass Asia. It was named after a "devil," after a battle in North Africa. I have to search my notes to give you the date and exact name of the General.

Peace. I think the name Africa come from what the Romans called it as a province... Ifrikia

http://www.angelfire.com/md/LNF/Asiatic.html

adomstrange
09-08-2006, 03:37 PM

Afro-Asiatic is referring to the Languages spoken in the yellow highlighted region. Those laguages being: Semitic, Egyptian, Berber, Cushite, Aramaic (etc).

blackwisdom
09-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Yo, Black..I didn't even take the time out to read all that. I mean...you disagree....what a big surprise! You wouldn't have made this thread if you had an open mind to what i was talking bout. But, it's all good. Let's leave it at that, pls? I hate battling my peeps in front of devis.
I agree with you on when and where to discuss how we relate to and call one another. This really isn't the place. I just wanted to know why my brothers and sisters call themselves Asiatic. I have that question answered, and it's funny, but I already had that knowledge from somewhere before. I just couldn't resurface it at the time.

I don't doubt that our people called themselves that somewhere for some particular time. It's just that my research never showed that.

When I studied (and I'm still studying) the migrations (especially) of our native people of Africa, I saw Islam being one of the biggest antagonist of our people. Christianity soon followed. (I name these two religions only to state that they were the vehicles that the east and north used to destroy our people. I know that Blacks populated the far reaches of the East thousands of years before these two religions came into being. Again I use them also because people that live a NOI/NOGAE lifestyle seem to be more apt to call themselves Asiatic)

In my definition of self I choose to recognize the Black Africa before the invasions and before it was disturbed by foreign man.

I only disagree with you by calling myself Asiatic. I know that the Black world settled, popualted, and advanced almost all of the planet. I just take it back to the beginning.

I'll like to leave you with one quote that draws me from the Asiatic affinity (Even though I know that we were there first):

"The end came at the beginning of the nineteenth century when the Ottoman Turks began their reign on terror in the Sudan with the seizure of Sennar by Muhammad Ali - the same Muhammad Ali who was the greatest murderer of Blacks that ever set foot on the African continent. His massacre of men, women, and children was on such a scale that even the white world protested." (Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization, pg 159)

Due to this and inumberal other accounts of how Islam and Christianity destroyed Africa's essence I choose to disasssociate myself with those entities. Now for my fellow Christian and Muslim brothers and sisters I don't fault you nor do I hate you, I just want us to deal with our issues in a realistic fashion. In doing that, religion has to take a back seat. We need connectivity to God but it gets confusing when dealing with a mixed crowd, so I choose a more spiritual approach. When I open up a meeting I say, "Lets give honor and praise to The Creator known by many names!"

I can elaborate, but one on one with my folks. I hope I didn't say too much, as usual. I just want to make myself clear.

Hotep

7EL7
09-10-2006, 01:04 PM
"The end came at the beginning of the nineteenth century when the Ottoman Turks began their reign on terror in the Sudan with the seizure of Sennar by Muhammad Ali - the same Muhammad Ali who was the greatest murderer of Blacks that ever set foot on the African continent. His massacre of men, women, and children was on such a scale that even the white world protested." (Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization, pg 159)

where did chancellor williams get his info from ?

how did/does chancellor williamss view islam ?

was he baptist,catholic,christian, or did he claim to follow the ways of his ancestors ?

alot of things are written by people
alot is said
be careful when you research a researchers research

we are divided mostly because of someones interpetation of what was written by people we do not know

Kephrem
09-11-2006, 08:07 PM
What's "Black Africa"? Sounds like something that could've only come from a european mind (state).

Yasir Allah
09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I agree with you on when and where to discuss how we relate to and call one another. This really isn't the place. I just wanted to know why my brothers and sisters call themselves Asiatic. I have that question answered, and it's funny, but I already had that knowledge from somewhere before. I just couldn't resurface it at the time.

I don't doubt that our people called themselves that somewhere for some particular time. It's just that my research never showed that.

When I studied (and I'm still studying) the migrations (especially) of our native people of Africa, I saw Islam being one of the biggest antagonist of our people. Christianity soon followed. (I name these two religions only to state that they were the vehicles that the east and north used to destroy our people. I know that Blacks populated the far reaches of the East thousands of years before these two religions came into being. Again I use them also because people that live a NOI/NOGAE lifestyle seem to be more apt to call themselves Asiatic)

In my definition of self I choose to recognize the Black Africa before the invasions and before it was disturbed by foreign man.

I only disagree with you by calling myself Asiatic. I know that the Black world settled, popualted, and advanced almost all of the planet. I just take it back to the beginning.

I'll like to leave you with one quote that draws me from the Asiatic affinity (Even though I know that we were there first):

Due to this and inumberal other accounts of how Islam and Christianity destroyed Africa's essence I choose to disasssociate myself with those entities. Now for my fellow Christian and Muslim brothers and sisters I don't fault you nor do I hate you, I just want us to deal with our issues in a realistic fashion. In doing that, religion has to take a back seat. We need connectivity to God but it gets confusing when dealing with a mixed crowd, so I choose a more spiritual approach. When I open up a meeting I say, "Lets give honor and praise to The Creator known by many names!"

I can elaborate, but one on one with my folks. I hope I didn't say too much, as usual. I just want to make myself clear.

Hotep

Peace

The explanations on why the knowledge (1) degree in the 1-10 States "the Asiatic black man..." have been peace, I have heard or read most of those. Also keep in mind that the Gods break the Term Asiatic down in different ways. One is Asia being the body and Atic being the mind, so mind and body.

Regardless of that, I don't identify myself that way, if I were to identify myself as anything I will simply say Original. As black people we are the Original man and Woman, why limit ourselves to a specific continent when It has been shown and proven that black people have travelled and settled on all parts of the earth? Also as far as black people originating out of Afrika, yeah in this physical form, but my existence extends way beyond that. I will not be bound to a continent or some mysterious pagan, religion, voodoo, witchcraft way of life.

Also the whole Muslim and Christian thing. The Ethiopians were not great because they were some kind of christians, the Moors were not great because they were Muslim, MLK, all of the original people that have made massive contributions to this planet were not great because of thier religion, they were great because they were excercising thier natural ability to shape and mold life and born civilization. We have to get out of this religious thinking.

7EL7
09-11-2006, 11:15 PM
We have to get out of this religious thinking.

agreed

even if you do not call what you claim to practice a religion, but a way of life.

Same shit | if you can point to another group and say fuck them, they not wiff my sect,but can't or won't point out the reasons why you have a problem wiff this group, you promote tribalism and disunity among the people you say you are for.
They call themselves asiatic, i call myself afrikan, if you use a C instead of a K when spelling Afika then i can't roll wiff you.
This book says this, so i'll follow it because its an old book that was found among the ruins of an ancient city. and shit like that lol

People really think like this.

LHX
09-11-2006, 11:39 PM
lmao

Magic vs Magik vs Magick vs Mahdgjickque

7EL7
09-12-2006, 01:35 AM
lmao

Magic vs Magik vs Magick vs Mahdgjickque

its Mahjihck you should know that

Iron Fist
09-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Yo, Black..I didn't even take the time out to read all that. I mean...you disagree....what a big surprise! You wouldn't have made this thread if you had an open mind to what i was talking bout. But, it's all good. Let's leave it at that, pls? I hate battling my peeps in front of devis.
LMAO

Synergy777
09-12-2006, 07:56 AM
asia/africa was one. the nation stretched from afica to china. also from africa to the americas, and all the way to australia. from colochians, to olmecs, native americans, aboriginies etc the original empire/nation was african/asian.i am indian, krishna, buddha were black, indian term is dravidic. the whitewashing of history is a part of the nwo/satanic agenda. to divide ane rule. you oppress one race( asiatics), whilst giving another race( whites) a false history that gives them false pride, which the nwo manipulate them with, to use them as fodder for their wicked designs.

imperial history has changed the landscape, after all israel(1940's) part of the middle east, is now considered european( uefa etc). americas/austrailia/spain was ours. they take its good, we defend its bad. so this tells you how they have changed borders, invented countries, divide and rule. look at the middle east, they are carving it up. the thing is the white race, is not bad, just easily manipulated, by pride and arrogance, the people responsible are the nwo.

the thing i like about this forum, is that we can discuss these subjects, you do this on a predominatly white site, all hell breaks loose. the truth hurts, they can discuss anyother race, but not themselves, they believe they are free from any blame.

the yacub doctrine has major faults, however thare are things that ring true.the expulsion/migration, the actions of the european powers throughout history. from the killing of issa/yashuah to the present day, it all correlates with scripture. the future has to be one of equality/unity. however this also means the the truth must be known/released, to destroy the satanic doctrine of white supremacy. this is necessary, but going to be very very painful. the truth shall set you free, if ignorance is bliss, then that explains my misery.

look at 911, they did it, they blame us, and the sheep swallow it, getting all patriotic, lets get them, the irony of acting on the desire of revenge, whilst proclaiming to be sophtiscated/civilised. this crusade they view as good, whilst people defending themselves against imperial attackers, is bad.

its time for people to wake up.

blackwisdom
09-12-2006, 06:01 PM
where did chancellor williams get his info from ?

how did/does chancellor williamss view islam ?

was he baptist,catholic,christian, or did he claim to follow the ways of his ancestors ?

alot of things are written by people
alot is said
be careful when you research a researchers research

we are divided mostly because of someones interpetation of what was written by people we do not knowCheck out Africawithin.com for some of your answers.
Peace

The explanations on why the knowledge (1) degree in the 1-10 States "the Asiatic black man..." have been peace, I have heard or read most of those. Also keep in mind that the Gods break the Term Asiatic down in different ways. One is Asia being the body and Atic being the mind, so mind and body.

Regardless of that, I don't identify myself that way, if I were to identify myself as anything I will simply say Original. As black people we are the Original man and Woman, why limit ourselves to a specific continent when It has been shown and proven that black people have travelled and settled on all parts of the earth? Also as far as black people originating out of Afrika, yeah in this physical form, but my existence extends way beyond that. I will not be bound to a continent or some mysterious pagan, religion, voodoo, witchcraft way of life.

Also the whole Muslim and Christian thing. The Ethiopians were not great because they were some kind of christians, the Moors were not great because they were Muslim, MLK, all of the original people that have made massive contributions to this planet were not great because of thier religion, they were great because they were excercising thier natural ability to shape and mold life and born civilization. We have to get out of this religious thinking.I can say peace to that! I don't dig religion too tough. I agree with the "Original Man" term. I find myself getting into religious conversations from time to time and I sum it up, whenever folks catch feelings, by stating that ultimately we all should be good humanitarians first. Thank you for the add.

Synergy777,

Thank you for the add. All I had was a simple question that "I" complicated by trying to answer myself. It was "foolish" of "me." I agree with you though. I'm all about the Nation building process. The building of infrustructures and institutions (Statement like this are breeding grounds for people to eat up here in this forum).

Final note (until later). When I claim character to using Kujichagilia, I retain the ability to call myself whatever I want whenever I want. This statement is irrelavant, but it is necessary to state that since we are original we claim character with "The All."

I'm all for building. Thank you for the productive adds.

UHURU

Synergy777
09-13-2006, 07:05 AM
the hyskos are the shepard tribes, hikndus.persians. to get real history, avoid tyhe media/publishing houses text books, they are biased. re3ad falvius josephus, contra apinon, chapter 1, verse 22.

These Jews are derived from the philosophers of India. In India the philosophers call themselves Kalani, and in Syria Jews, taking their name from the country they inhabit, which is Judea; the name of their capital is rather difficult to pronounce: they call it Jerusalem.

remember that ethiopia, east africa, a migration took place to west india. krishna, buddha were dravidic, brown skiin, afro/curly hair. what they did to krishna, adding solar/satanic imagery, trying to change his colour from brown to blue/white, is the same format they have used with yashuah.

the modern day jews( edom = khazerians, east european), the tribe of dan(uk/usa), evrything correlates to scripture.

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Aight That Was Overboard Lhxx Im Sorry