PDA

View Full Version : CopyCat (THE GAME)

mashqauck
09-05-2006, 01:37 AM
this is a game I just made up while i was shitting 3 minutes ago

well ya gotta copy one line that an actor, actress, mc, musician, etc. would say. and if the next person to post thinks that your copy cat sucks then they have to beat it with their impression of that person PLUS their own person

Ghea and this is just to see how we think people sound, act, and talk

ghea

alright i'll start it off

Holocaust - "The red shark with the gunpowder grew ears of rum"

Christina Aguilera - "Be yaself girl be yaself"

Ghostface - "Pretty jewels in the sea shined like tasty donuts from the shop"

Masta Killa - "Jamel Ireif, blunt in my hands twisting like the jungles we live through"

Don Vito - "tyiaoeg aoisjgaljkgajsng YO! WAHTHAGSJJTHFUCK U DOIN"

Steve Irwin - "Crikey! A bloody stingray!"

36 Chambers - "Mark Mayo was a cool dude but he sucked at being a mod, I like penis"

General Wise - "This is a serious post..........WHO DO U THINK HAS THE NICEST COCK ON WUCORP?"

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 11:27 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO at the General Wise one

General Wise- "I Hate All Mods except (names all MODs) except 36 chambers... LMAO

oLd_KaiNry
09-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Don Vito - "tyiaoeg aoisjgaljkgajsng YO! WAHTHAGSJJTHFUCK U DOIN"

Steve Irwin - "Crikey! A bloody stingray!"

NICEST COCK ON WUCORP?"

hahahaha

random chinese - ITS GODZILLA !!!!! AHHHHH

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Rick James= cocaines a helluva drug

akamayoya- i do have girl friends, my left and right hand

Shrap- use a fosters can as a strapon

Visionz
09-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Intellekt--"Maaaaam uhhhh ccnn hlllpp uuu, uuummm bbbzzzzz wiiiiiifff ddiiss diiiik nnnnn mmmmaaa mowwwff"

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Vern - Fuck! my mo-ped wont start.... how am I supposed to get to work?

Big Ben - God Damn it... why's the seat always UP? I need to pee

Unseen - Aw man... the Velcro on my shoes is wearing out

Shrap - who the fuck stole my fanny pack?

Spoken - Yaaaaaaaaaayyy! Mom packed chocolate milk in my lunch today!

MsRezurecta - Harder King... Harder

Unseen - whoooa... cool! that fart smells like rubber

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Vern - Fuck! my mo-ped wont start.... how am I supposed to get to work?

Big Ben - God Damn it... why's the seat always UP? I need to pee

Unseen - Aw man... the Velcro on my shoes is wearing out

Shrap - who the fuck stole my fanny pack?

Spoken - Yaaaaaaaaaayyy! Mom packed chocolate milk in my lunch today!

MsRezurecta - Harder King... Harder

Unseen - whoooa... cool! that fart smells like rubber

lmao

Robert
09-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Edbigghead-dood i am pwnerage of gheyness and i live in a mud hut in the desert.....

Robert
09-05-2006, 12:35 PM
akamayoya-BIG BENS COCK IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Roman Deini - Are you serious guys? These pants make me look fat?

Razorsharp - Why can't these assholes make a Gel thats strong enough to
keep my Pubes Spiked all day?

Sicka - C'mon man, just one more hit... ill suck your dick!

Inspectah_Dirk
09-05-2006, 01:04 PM
shyheimchica; whats up guys? im so sad today, cuz i got my dick stuck in my zipper.

Visionz
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
lmao^

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Roman Deini - Are you serious guys? These pants make me look fat?

Razorsharp - Why can't these assholes make a Gel thats strong enough to
keep my Pubes Spiked all day?

Sicka - C'mon man, just one more hit... ill suck your dick!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

King Shyt AkA Archerpriest - Look at me, im gonna do tricks on a motorcycle cuz its fun and i might crash, can i have a banner and never PM you the details :yes::yes::yes:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 01:40 PM
shyheimchica; whats up guys? im so sad today, cuz i got my dick stuck in my zipper.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: not cool Dirk!!!!

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 01:41 PM
^ lmao

Inspectah_Dirk
09-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Hahahaha c'mon girl! I was just playing! U know im down with u!

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
SHRAP: Cool.. wearing my hat sideways makes me look blacker

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Hahahaha c'mon girl! I was just playing! U know im down with u!

HONESTLY I REALLY DON'T CARE OK DIRK??? I'M TIRED OF ALL THE STUPID ASS JOKES NAD COMMENTS FOLKS GOTTA SAY ABOUT ME ON HERE. I DIDN'T DO NOTHING TO EVERYONE ON HERE. WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING IT SO DAMN HARD AND DIFFICULT FOR ME RIGHT NOW?? I JUST LOST MY GRANDMA I DON'T NEED NO MORE FUCKING STRESS!!!!!!!!!!:no: :no: :no: :no: :loser: :loser: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
ERIC I'M SORRY IF I'M TYPING IN BOLD RED 2DAY BUT I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT AND HAVE HAD IT WITH FOLKS ON HERE. SORRY MAN IT HAD TO BE DONE!!

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Bitch please,

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 01:50 PM
shyheimchica06: I'm so sick of these guys making fun of me but im too fucking stupid to log out.... what am i gonna do? I guess ill just stay here and get shit on all day

Inspectah_Dirk
09-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Then shut of ur pc girl. Go get some air, hang with family and friends, try to feel better. Instead of messing up my eyes with the big bold red letters.
And for the 1000st time; IT'S THE INTERNET! STOP TAKING OFFENCE TO EVERYTHING!!!!

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 01:54 PM
ROFL-waffle!!!!!^^

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Spoken- Im a gully monster, but can't charlie borwn walk, cuz im a fatty :yes:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Then shut of ur pc girl. Go get some air, hang with family and friends, try to feel better. Instead of messing up my eyes with the big bold red letters.
And for the 1000st time; IT'S THE INTERNET! STOP TAKING OFFENCE TO EVERYTHING!!!!

fine i will!!!!!!!!!and sorry for the bold wording i'm just pissed off right now and i'm tryin not to torture myself:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Emo ?

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Spoken- Im a gully monster, but can't charlie borwn walk, cuz im a fatty :yes:

ahahhahahahahaahahaaa .... he's gon be pist

Inspectah_Dirk
09-05-2006, 01:59 PM
yo just chill then girl. Just sit back, post some crazy shit and laugh about it. You dont see everyone else going berserk about some jokes people post bout them right? It's not serious, its nobodys intention to really hurt your feelings ok?

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
ahahhahahahahaahahaaa .... he's gon be pist

nah... he even tells me that... almost a exact quote...

King Shyt- i do donuts in the parking lot of wendy's with my 50cc :yes:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 02:04 PM
yo just chill then girl. Just sit back, post some crazy shit and laugh about it. You dont see everyone else going berserk about some jokes people post bout them right? It's not serious, its nobodys intention to really hurt your feelings ok?

YES IT IS EVERYONES INTENTION OF HURTING MY FEELINGS AT THIS WORST TIME IN MY LIFE NOW. i'm doing the best that i can to keep calm and not explode since the news about my grandma hit me on thursday. i'm not in the mood for sillyness from other folks. if they were sincere enough, they would've said i'm sorry for your loss instead of add on the bullshit comments on here.

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 02:05 PM
YES IT IS EVERYONES INTENTION OF HURTING MY FEELINGS AT THIS WORST TIME IN MY LIFE NOW. i'm doing the best that i can to keep calm and not explode since the news about my grandma hit me on thursday. i'm not in the mood for sillyness from other folks. if they were sincere enough, they would've said i'm sorry for your loss instead of add on the bullshit comments on here.

please stop with this emo stuff... itz really getting annoying now, even if ur on my block list

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Emo ?

HOMO BITCH????:( :( :( :( :(

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 02:06 PM
please stop with this emo stuff... itz really getting annoying now, even if ur on my block list

Word.

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 02:10 PM
HOMO BITCH????:( :( :( :( :(

hahaha, a homo bitch ?..

So you call me homo, cuz you're mad bout me not wantin yo aids filled mouth on my dick ?

Bitch ? you're the only one with a "pussy", if you still got a puss crack that is',... might be a chance it has grown together...

mashqauck
09-05-2006, 02:11 PM
shyheimchica - I never shut the fuck up unless I got twelve dicks in my mouth

Visionz
09-05-2006, 02:11 PM
ShyChica- I'm a virgin but gargling semen does help w/ my physic abilities. I can tell peoples intent over the internet but I've had to completely scrap my sense of humor in exchange for this totally awesome power.

CHRONZ
09-05-2006, 02:12 PM
^ Lmfao !!!

mashqauck
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
ShyChica- I'm a virgin but gargling semen does help w/ my physic abilities. I can tell peoples intent over the internet but I've had to completely scrap my sense of humor in exchange for this totally awesome power.

shyheimchica - and I also still love 15 dicks in my ass

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Razorsharp: Roman Deini would be cute if he did his hair like mine

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-05-2006, 02:39 PM

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T

mashqauck
09-05-2006, 02:40 PM
big ben - THIS IS GOING IN THE HALL, I'LL BEAT U IN HALO LATER

Jesus Christ
09-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Razor Sharp- Hey Slippy can you help me? See fam I have this girl in my bedroom but don't know what to do with her. Can you come over and fuck her for me?

QOP- I take dick in any hole I can get it, I exspecially adore a hot mess up the ass.

tekunique
09-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Lol ^^

Razorsharp
09-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Razor Sharp- Hey Slippy can you help me? See fam I have this girl in my bedroom but don't know what to do with her. Can you come over and fuck her for me?

QOP- I take dick in any hole I can get it, I exspecially adore a hot mess up the ass.

LOL... u bastid *e-daps*

Slippy the Pimp- I'm jealous, that nigga stole my crayola crayon pack, 64 back with the sharpener in the pack, ooooh look.... dora the explorer is on

Peace man

Visionz
09-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Slippy--"I'm only technically 9. What that really means is that it's been nine years since I crawled outta the biggest, sloppiest pussy in the world after a late-night drunken escapade. And no, it wasn't my mother fuckstick."

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2006, 03:21 PM
ShyheimChica06 - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( I never bother to read what he says )

SHRAP
09-05-2006, 05:41 PM
kingshyt - bitch i ordered a fuckin bacon sandwich with bacon, not a bread sandwich with bread

dj paul - this is dj paul the king of motherfuckin memphis bitch, you mothafuckin wannabe ass bitches cant fuck with this shit! HCP ALL UP IN YOUR ASS HOE! Project Pat, Juicy J, Lord Infamous, Frayser Boy, Lil Wyte, Boogey Mayne, Chrome and me the K-I-N-G! HCP BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Spoken= I don't bench, I'm a chunky peice of shit- ACTUAL QUOTE!

Kingshyt- somebody get me a towel

Mashqauck- Nigga im droppin out of school...me and kenny gonna start a gang with the pirus- ACTUAL QUOTE

Spoken- My nickname at school is bone...Only cuz ppl say i look like bonecrusher and i did that stupid crunk face- ACTUAL QUOTE

Shrap- Yo man, i just totally wacked it to Bison from streetfighter= ACTUAL QUOTE!

Shrap- I didn't beat intellekt, it was a bitch slapping

Gawd
09-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Edbigghead-dood i am pwnerage of gheyness and i live in a mud hut in the desert.........you are correct sir!!!1

HOMO BITCH????:( :( :( :( :( if anyone should be banned for fuxing up this place its this bitch ^

100pr00f
09-05-2006, 06:32 PM
big bad man....no one can turn down this sexy beast..if so ill break their arm in a arm lock

big ben.........try putting my dick in a arm lock..

100pr00f......qweer

jasper..,...i love chicks preferably ...18 and under

drippie k
09-05-2006, 06:37 PM
lil jon- FUCK A NIKKA UP WHAT!!!
dead prez (either one of them)- fuck whitey

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 07:34 PM
APSU .... Allah's first job was at a Kwiki Mart too.... So fuck you Cracker!

ShaDynasty
09-05-2006, 07:42 PM
lil jon- FUCK A NIKKA UP WHAT!!!
dead prez (either one of them)- fuck whitey

lil jon is too complex, its like this:
"WHAT...YEAH...SKEET SKEET"

RZA: "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Part 2 coming soon"

JASPER
09-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Woman President: "Oh, I have so many things I need to do today! Get a manicure, get my hair did, make out with that cute intern, fuck that other cute intern, potentially bleed from my vagina, cry a lot, take some Motrin, eat a tub of ice cream, cry some more, and fight for the rights of the women in Ciudad Juarez."

Gay Male Vice President: "OH YOU'RE THO THILLY! We thoooo need to renovate the front room after we get our manicureth. It lookth like the ghotht of Abraham Lincoln jerked off all over the wallth. Then I need to get my athth tapped by that cute intern college boy."

Gay Male Vice President's Doctor: "Sir, I hate to tell you this, but you have AIDS. You're going to die any minute now."

Black Female Vice Vice President: "OH SNAP! MY TURN, NIGGA! LEMME IN ON THIS PRESIDENTIN SHIT! FUCK THEM NIGGAS IN IRAN, LET'S RIDE ON THEM MARK ASS TRICKS!"

Woman President: "This seems like a great time to eat ice cream, cry and bleed out of my vagina spontaneously! Would anyone like to join me? We can get a live camera and broadcast it on every major network as a state of the union address."

[scene fades out with Woman President, Gay Male Vice President, and Black Female Vice Vice President digging into a huge trough of ice cream and bursting into tears]

Jasper: I didn't post it

ShaDynasty
09-05-2006, 07:45 PM
ShyheimChica06 - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( I never bother to read what he says )

lololololol
i almost had a heart attack
thats the funniest shychica baiting post yet

bigben: "im pussywhipped"

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Spoken's Mom (talkin' to him) : I know you wanted pork chops for dinner sweetie, but your gettin a lil' bit overweight...... Here, have some carrots

snapple
09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
baldhead : IM RIIIICCCHHHH BIIIIAAAATTTCCHHHH

IrOnMaN
09-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Omg!

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 08:41 PM
SHRAP'S MOM : God Damn it boy, turn down that Negro Be-Bop...... And Pull your pants up!

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Dusk: hey baby... im a rap champion on the internet... can i get your number?

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Spoken's Mom (talkin' to him) : I know you wanted pork chops for dinner sweetie, but your gettin a lil' bit overweight...... Here, have some carrots

AAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
MsRzaRecta :
Can you do WHAT? ..Aww HELL NO!... Dirty Mufucka! *Slaps Kingshyt*

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Kingshyt: Why i always have to resort to them blow up dolls on fridays?

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Vernakula: Mom... is it ok if i sleep over at intelleck's tonight?

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Vernakula: Mom... is it ok if i sleep over at intelleck's tonight?

lol, king ur the man

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Vernakula: Aww.. ur so funny King.... can i touch your balls?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-05-2006, 09:02 PM
MsRzaRecta :
Can you do WHAT? ..Aww HELL NO!... Dirty Mufucka! *Slaps Kingshyt*

yeah IMMA SLAP you!!!! }:T

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah IMMA SLAP you!!!! }:T

play nice

MsRzaRecTaH
09-05-2006, 09:04 PM
fine.. Ill post something later...

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
MsRzaRectah: You better have pulled out in time King... I know your broke ass aint takin care of no baby!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM
lmaooooooooo crazy asssss!

mashqauck
09-06-2006, 12:57 AM
edbighead - LAWLS ROFL u guys r n00bz

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 04:25 AM
akamashoya - lets all go listen to the mountain squirrels with natalie

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2006, 03:11 PM
big bad man....no one can turn down this sexy beast..if so ill break their arm in a arm lock

big ben.........try putting my dick in a arm lock..

100pr00f......qweer

jasper..,...i love chicks preferably ...18 and under

|)

Inspectah_Dirk
09-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Shyheimchica: so get off of my cock cause you don't know shit either BITCH!

True story!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Shyheimchica: so get off of my cock cause you don't know shit either BITCH!

True story!

:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :(W :(W :(W

Inspectah_Dirk
09-06-2006, 04:15 PM
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :(W :(W :(W

:*

mashqauck
09-06-2006, 06:16 PM
palehorse - "I AM A WHITE HORSE AND ALL THE BLACK BOARS HATE ME

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2006, 08:20 PM
King Shyt-

This Is 2nd Round Of Seventh's(intellekt) Embarrasment. .../
His Parents New He Couldnt Rap So They Went Out An Bought Him A Fuckin Clarinet.

Roflmao

tekunique
09-06-2006, 08:31 PM
big ben - 'i'll stab that latina til i cum with out anything comin out cuz shits numb like raw escobar white.

big ben - heres some pics of my wife and kids at disney land ~ i drew goofey for my daughter cuz she was cryin after we left ~~~^O^

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2006, 08:33 PM
big ben - 'i'll stab that latina til i cum with out anything comin out cuz shits numb like raw escobar white.

big ben - heres some pics of my wife and kids at disney land ~ i drew goofey for my daughter cuz she was cryin after we left ~~~^O^

:clap:

CherChezLaMarauder
09-06-2006, 09:07 PM
My First Timbs- "Here's my theory on the evolution of the booger"

Razorsharp- ::fine woman walks in::
::Razor stares helplessly with ice cream smeared on his face::

Big Ben- "My cock's on fire! My cock's fire!"
"Gather 'round for my latest poem"

Queen Of Poetry- I'm In Labor Right Now ( 1, 2, 3... Last Page)
23,345 Replies

Teknickelstylez- Grand Theft Auto: The Movie Starring Teknickelstylez as Junebug

MsRza- "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the camera whore of all?"

Big Lu- "I woke up this morning sleeping on a pile of dog shit"

Jasper- Poor man's Leonardo Decapprio

Razorsharp
09-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Maruader - What's good?? u gotta be smooth like rico suave man... you're killing me

snapple
09-06-2006, 10:06 PM
rcio suave hahahahaahahahahahahahah

Murdah Piff
09-06-2006, 10:47 PM
HONESTLY I REALLY DON'T CARE OK DIRK??? I'M TIRED OF ALL THE STUPID ASS JOKES NAD COMMENTS FOLKS GOTTA SAY ABOUT ME ON HERE. I DIDN'T DO NOTHING TO EVERYONE ON HERE. WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING IT SO DAMN HARD AND DIFFICULT FOR ME RIGHT NOW?? I JUST LOST MY GRANDMA I DON'T NEED NO MORE FUCKING STRESS!!!!!!!!!!:no: :no: :no: :no: :loser: :loser: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
ERIC I'M SORRY IF I'M TYPING IN BOLD RED 2DAY BUT I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT AND HAVE HAD IT WITH FOLKS ON HERE. SORRY MAN IT HAD TO BE DONE!!
you need to talk with a doctor, not vent on wu-tang corp with hard heads

this is like a dog chasin his tail

Murdah Piff
09-06-2006, 10:58 PM
sammy7assassin:
:(W You must be a white man, no you are an ASS-CLOWN. You have no KNOWLEDGE. Leave it to the SUPREME BLACK NIGGER MALE :W

MsRzaRecTaH
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
MsRza- "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the camera whore of all?"

HAHAHHA!! I know why you said that ... lol punk assss

36chambers
09-06-2006, 11:32 PM
akamayoya - ohhh marky mark, your penis is so small and smooth, it fits thru the gap in my front teeth, let me toss u off with my teeth.

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2006, 11:56 PM
PIFFCRACK- U FAGS MAKE THE NIGGEST DEAL ABOUT A NAME TO CALL YOUR FUCKIN KIDS...

I JUST CALL EM ACCIDENTS:king:

NIGGA HAD ME ROLLIN FOR DAYZ WITH THAT ONE

Razorsharp
09-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Sicka- I need to go to rehab again, see you guyz soon, cuz ill be on WTC, 1st priority when i get back... i need a new skateboard to get to work

mashqauck
09-07-2006, 12:36 AM
HEAT - "DAMN I WISH THECORPSE WAS STILL UP SO I COULD POST PICS OF RETARDS AND SHIT"

that's what he says all the time

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Fuk Im Fucked I Might Get A Year In Jail. I Dont Know Gotta See What Kinda Lawyer I Can Get. Judge Is Evil, I Damn Near Got Up An Left But That Would Be Fucked

mashqauck
09-08-2006, 12:06 AM
I HATE ALL DEM WU NIGGAZ

-mark

ilzPotent
09-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Jasper = john karr's love child with debra Lafave

36 chambers = show me a cock and you can mod

bigben = apparently dirk diggler

vernakular = yo yo yo yo yo - what up son?
smh eminem in the making...

INF
09-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Respect my Gangsta, I'm so gangsta its gangsta. - Skale aka shrap

Hahaha hes gonna have a fuckin BF ( bitchfit) when he get back up in here an see all the shit I been talkin. That shit is hillarious!:lmao:

CherChezLaMarauder
09-14-2006, 11:48 PM
Big Bad Man- "I had a kangaroo in a full-nelson and made it say UNCLE"

ilzPotent
09-14-2006, 11:49 PM
lol

INF
09-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Big Bad Man- "I had a kangaroo in a full-nelson and made it say UNCLE"

I was drinkin mountain dew when I read this and spit that shit all over the place. Kudos