PDA

View Full Version : i hate hospitals

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 08:21 PM
there so gay, i thought i was gonna get operated on for my knee, but i ended up sitting there for 5 hours to get a sheet for a sports doctor, b this big ass kazam looking negro, fuck hospital waiting rooms

snapple
09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
last time i was in a hospital its kinda fuzzy, was rushed into the ER, they made me drink like 2 gallons of this thick white cum shit(to make my insides glow for x-rays or something), didnt wake up till 2 days later. i hate hospitals too, but we need em, and they saved my life and gave me life so AYE

CherChezLaMarauder
09-05-2006, 08:34 PM
last time i was in the hosptial i got so drunk i fell and smashed my head in the train stations. Ha!

L~>1<~NKS
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
^^^ Shit that remindz me Family Guyz on -

And yeah fuck hospitalz - stay away from all that synthetic shit and yall might not end up there... unless ofcourse u break sumthin...

Jesus Christ
09-06-2006, 01:40 AM
last time i was in a hospital its kinda fuzzy, was rushed into the ER, they made me drink like 2 gallons of this thick white cum shit(to make my insides glow for x-rays or something), didnt wake up till 2 days later. i hate hospitals too, but we need em, and they saved my life and gave me life so AYE

CUM GUZZLER!

Damn the doctor gag you with his cock untill you passed out and then just shot his load down your throat, then all the orderlies and the men in the waiting room came to bust their nuts too? 2 Gallons of Cum, that's a lot of fucking cum. I'm angry for you let's get those fuckers back for hurting you like that.

Gawd
09-06-2006, 01:46 AM
aye im a pirate arggggg

snapple
09-06-2006, 07:45 AM
CUM GUZZLER!

Damn the doctor gag you with his cock untill you passed out and then just shot his load down your throat, then all the orderlies and the men in the waiting room came to bust their nuts too? 2 Gallons of Cum, that's a lot of fucking cum. I'm angry for you let's get those fuckers back for hurting you like that.

saved my life ock woulda been dead, its a fair trade no? (the meidcal bills made me wanna kill someone though) and it was not literally cum haha i was just fucked up and laying their drifting in and out of consiousness, its radioactive material so they can do certain types of photographs of my insides to see all the damage, it was not literally cum. but they did make me guzzle.

IrOnMaN
09-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Hospitals don't care about the patient, they care about your money. It's a bussiness.

JASPER
09-06-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't care if my leg is coming off or I poop out my bladder... I'm not ever going to the hospital ever again.

num2son
09-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Hospitals don't care about the patient, they care about your money. It's a bussiness.
With no insurance u get nothing but waiting.

venex
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM

hospitals might not care about the patients, BUT DOCTORS do... (atleast ova here)

A few weeks back (august 14) I had an earsurgery, 2 hours of work and it was pretty serious....

but i'm glad everything went good:b

snapple
09-06-2006, 01:37 PM
^^it's different in america, a lot of doctors are hustlers and don't care all too much about their patients its sad

venex
09-06-2006, 02:16 PM
^^yeah, i believe you...

I know America is prolly fucked up to live when it comes to such stuff....

snapple
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
^^yea man, this country it's all about the money, our history speaks for itself.