PDA

View Full Version : gimme props

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:23 PM
i'm going back to school bitches. and i got a job. AYE!*(:)*(:)*(:)*(:) society loves me

CherChezLaMarauder
09-05-2006, 09:25 PM
:throws roses @ snapple:

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Right on man....stay focused and keep workin hard... maybe someday you'll get that managment position at the Super Target

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
^haha sorry mang i dont think ive ever stepped foot near a target, but i will take your advice with the staying focues and working hard...thats valid

Gawd
09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
And that Honda Civic he's been eyeing...anyway way d00d congrats and best of luck trying to bang college chix.....dont act like your smart in front of them.

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:32 PM
^^haha i dont think i need advice on women from you thanks though, and i would never drive a civic lol, theyre light as hell but i dont race whips so it doesn't matter. not my thing, but i do want a bike real bad, jixxer 600

MsRzaRecTaH
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
lmao.. yo im proud!

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks for the love fam, and the hate too, that confirms im doing something right hah. i have to pay twice as much as normal students though which kinda sucks, motherfuckers are taxing and books are so god damn expensive, but it's an investment, and some important people in my life are real happy now, so AYE :king:

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 09:38 PM
^^haha i dont think i need advice on women from you thanks though, and i would never drive a civic lol, theyre light as hell but i dont race whips so it doesn't matter. not my thing, but i do want a bike real bad, jixxer 600

Fuck Suzuki bro, i had an '01 Gixxer 750... spun a rod bearing with only 4500 miles on it....if you gettin a bike go with a honda

CherChezLaMarauder
09-05-2006, 09:41 PM
you get a bike and watch your head crack open like a coconut in Ponce. but do you, show off.

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Fuck Suzuki bro, i had an '01 Gixxer 750... spun a rod bearing with only 4500 miles on it....if you gettin a bike go with a honda

^^ haha sucks man, yea its still not 100 percent yet ive been putting a little loot aside but damn ive had lots of other expensises to deal with plus everytime i get into or have gone riding my mother has a heart attack, even when i was little and i use to go riding upstate and on the island shed page me like 1000 times to make sure i was ok. she hates the idea of me riding thats the only thing thats really held me back. so if i do get a bike im not trying to get anything real crazy, like 600 CC its my first bike you know?

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:44 PM
you get a bike and watch your head crack open like a coconut in Ponce. but do you, show off.

haha I almost did the first time i got on a streetbike, i have only ridden dirtbikes before then, i didn't realize how different it would be. shit just PULLS. but yea i definitly wouldn't show off till i got nice with it im not that foolish and id always wear a helmet ive never been on any kind of bike without one.

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 09:47 PM
^^ haha sucks man, yea its still not 100 percent yet ive been putting a little loot aside but damn ive had lots of other expensises to deal with plus everytime i get into or have gone riding my mother has a heart attack, even when i was little and i use to go riding upstate and on the island shed page me like 1000 times to make sure i was ok. she hates the idea of me riding thats the only thing thats really held me back. so if i do get a bike im not trying to get anything real crazy, like 600 CC its my first bike you know?

Shit man...look for a wrecked bike on E Bay with a straight frame and no motor damage... you can find some newer bikes with low miles cheap as fuck.... but a set of race plastics for 700 bucks plus another couple hundred for paint.... you got a 8k bike for around 3k... ive bought a couple bikes off there... made a 2500 bucks sellin one of 'em

snapple
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
^^yea not a bad deal, at the school the section for motorcyle parking is absoltuley beautiful, so many ill bikes id need someone with tools and shit to help me out with that since i just moved down here, i gotta look into it i want one by the summer, id love to ride back the entire east coast to NY when i return thatd be a huge dream accomplished of mine, only stop for piff breaks and sleep and food

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Keep Building Snap...

I'm putting my wife through college she's gonna be a psychiatrist...GOD HELP ME!

snapple
09-05-2006, 11:08 PM
^HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA oh man that really sucks, but maybe it will benefit you, who knows. its cool too caus they give you a legit job once they let you in, and Ive really been hitting it off with the people and staff there, so i got some tax money coming in and an education, cant complain.

EAGLE EYE
09-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Props..

Hopefully I'll turn my situation around within the next few months. For the time being Im gonna try and find some "legal" side hustles.

Bloo
09-06-2006, 12:25 AM
i'm going back to school bitches. and i got a job. AYE!*(:)*(:)*(:)*(:) society loves me

So...

What, you going back to get yo masters? You think you my master now, huh? Fuck yo education nigga! I can count too, bitch!

Na, it's all good Snap. Congrats! :Y Speakin of which, I need to take my black ass back to school...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-06-2006, 04:23 AM
good luck, im in my first year of uni and just fucked up a quant methods midsemester today. :{

what are you doing at school, is it like college or something?

snapple
09-06-2006, 08:49 AM
^^yea it's college and i'm taking 5 courses my overall goal is a masters degree but i'm torn between 2 or 3 different fields.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Mad props..

CEITEDMOFO
09-06-2006, 09:13 AM
SNAPPLE...

your never gonna make it...

maestro wooz
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
college schmollege, i think im gonna drop out and start dealing coke.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Yo, just do as i do, invent new things that make you rich. I just invented the new and improved version of the post-it. I made millions with it already. I never have to work again.

snapple
09-06-2006, 02:38 PM
college schmollege, i think im gonna drop out and start dealing coke.

drug dealing is a petty hustle, flip stock and real estate and you're a real player.

Grongle
09-06-2006, 02:51 PM

Good for You :b

Razorsharp
09-06-2006, 05:16 PM
:clap:

peace and be easy

Murdah Piff
09-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Dont Give Me Props Give Me Money Nigga