PDA

View Full Version : The Battlefield Fell OFF Thread

Da Dishonourable Don
09-05-2006, 10:31 PM
what the fuck's up with the battlefield, everybody's only concerned about their own battles and nobody votes on others, so I'm a just say that the battlefield turned soft!

Not enough MC's in this shit, so I'm a call out anyone who wants to battle in this thread right here, fuck the last drink, you wanna battle me? BRING THAT SHIT BITCHES!

Anybody, anytime, any lenghth of bars, time to step y'all fuckin' games up!

VernakuLa
09-05-2006, 10:38 PM
the don is back.....

ArcherPriest
09-05-2006, 11:14 PM
^^ that reminds me... i still need to finish my battle with Don... totally spaced that shit... but yea, the field sucks cuz theres aint enough heads droppin these days

jallainINS
09-06-2006, 08:23 PM
hey man im not much of a battler, in fact i havent battled yet and i vote on all kinds of battles in here so im obviously not concerned about my own stats. it just seemed like a generalization but i try to keep battles goin so not everyone sucks in here.

Da Dishonourable Don
09-06-2006, 09:18 PM
I feel y'all, but i'm on some battlin' shit out here, so anyone wanna do this let me know! TOO MANY SOFTIES NEED TO GIT SCHOOLED OUT HERE!

suav3
09-07-2006, 12:19 AM
then let the GAMEs PROceed......

suav3
09-07-2006, 12:23 AM
whos loafting?????
not me iseverin dudes in nd out.. real world or not
you sucks dont knot.....
i know i know you know know
well sometime whenever
will end up on my ladies manolo's
exercise i never get my triggers dirty
, cause im realy dirty as it is
so i proceed to protect from sin please being,,,,,
to cry nd whine
when i whell up side by side
in the low low ride or
maybe a limo and 4 mans screw face timed
while screwing in those bull-hits into your insides ******&*%^^#&^( CRASH watch where you drive )

hollywoodrealty
09-07-2006, 10:52 AM
until there is a fair way to vote in the battlefield, it will not be as good as it once was. Too many crews, too many haters, the fire is gone.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 12:02 PM
I am also to blame I have'nt updated this in while

VernakuLa
09-07-2006, 03:39 PM
until there is a fair way to vote in the battlefield, it will not be as good as it once was. Too many crews, too many haters, the fire is gone.......

stfu

Da Dishonourable Don
09-08-2006, 03:43 AM
Suav3 ain't even worth the dissin', he's sucks his mom's titties/
you a lil squirt like gizm, sucker beyond hickies/
food for the animals, git fed to the jackals/
boo you and bottle ya off the stage, I'll crack ya head with a Snapple/
battle me lyrically you ain't upto par to spar a verse with Da Don/
been rockin' mics before Suav3 started purchasing thongs/
word to ya moms don't make me stick a rusty blade in your cheekbone/
you a deceased clone.... I'll spit and piss on your grave and your peacestone/
if it's drama then I'll toss the heat/
but bet his bottom dolla he'll call his momma or the Dali Lami to squash the beef/
and for the rest, I ain't impressed wit y'all either so I suggest/
you log on to the best, www.soundclick.com/egwest !

aight that was just target practice, anybody with any actual skill wanna step, I'm takin' numbers, step up and git your grill lumped!

hollywoodrealty
09-09-2006, 03:40 PM
vern dont be such a pussy and abbreviate the words SHUT THE FUCK UP

tha god concept
09-09-2006, 04:31 PM
what up hollywood!! get at me homie!!!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-11-2006, 03:18 PM
its cause the circle jerk crew-the one your part of brought their cum drippin asses in here after and fuck fest with eachother and tried to talk shit to my shit which is fuckin iller than fuck what!

VernakuLa
09-11-2006, 05:12 PM
vern dont be such a pussy and abbreviate the words SHUT THE FUCK UP

ill still beat u without any votes from BOM

Da Dishonourable Don
09-12-2006, 01:36 AM
yo who's this SMOKEBLUNTS SOAKED KUNT FAGGOT!?, you can't even type a sentence and make it sound straight, so what the fuck makes you think you can even bless on the site? GIT ya WHACK ass THE fuck OUTTA here!!!!!!!

ilzPotent
09-12-2006, 08:55 PM
you mean it was on?

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-12-2006, 11:08 PM
its cause the circle jerk crew-the one your part of brought their cum drippin asses in here after and fuck fest with eachother and tried to talk shit to my shit which is fuckin iller than fuck what!

this site is all you have in life and I blew it up and now your crying makin this wack shit hoping someone will be your friend! If you were ill youd blow it up callin fucks out and making the seen hot bitch go cry yourself to sleep and fuck off#(

Da Dishonourable Don
09-13-2006, 04:09 AM
you suck, regardless on who's not feelin' you, I speak for myself faggot!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-13-2006, 06:13 AM
u are so wack 2 inch dick having, suck a dick up 900 number callin, lip stick in jail wearin faggot!

Da Dishonourable Don
09-13-2006, 08:13 PM
dick, dick, dick, dick, that's all this dick seems to say, battle me and shut the fuck up dick, aight dick, go suck your daddy's dick, aight dick?!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-14-2006, 02:05 PM
dick, dick, dick, dick, that's all this dick seems to say, battle me and shut the fuck up dick, aight dick, go suck your daddy's dick, aight dick?!

when you think about me all you do is think about dick dick dick! atleast hide your urges for my dick in public. askin for dick in public isnt a good way to hide your lies of not getting gang ass raped in jail.